Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ The Concert ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Sorry for the LONG wait for this chapter. Man I can't believe it's been a year since I first started this story, but don't worry since this chapter is long over due I decided to extend the story. And finally I dedicate this chapter to my dad who brought me an mp3 player yesterday for no reason at all.



"Ok ok I got. We'll walk up to the security guards and tell them that we're apart of the cleaning crew."

"Anzu, that's the dumbest idea yet. Why don't we just forget about the concert and go home."

"Because I've been waiting for this concert all year, and just because we don't have tickets doesn't mean we can't go. Now if you're going to give up that easily then you don't deserve to go."

"But Anzu..."

"Don't but Anzu me!"

"Ok you have officially lost your mind I'm out of here."

Anzu clinched her fists as she watched her so-called friends leave her. Despite all her trying it seemed like Anzu was going to miss the Bad Luck concert. Ever since that night at the bowling ally Anzu spent every second trying to find out how she was going to see the sold out concert.

"There's got to be away for me to see this concert." she wined.

Meanwhile at the hotel Malik and Rishid were watching old game shows while waiting for Bakura to return with some food.

"He's been gone for two hours what's taking him so long?"

"Calm down Rishid, he probably just got lost."

"Lost? Malik I gave him three maps and an atlas. How could he be lost?"

"You're right, maybe he crashed the car?"

"Now that I can believe." Rishid said as the theme song from Super Mario Brothers started coming from Malik's pocket.

"Malik what is that?"

"My cell phone."

"You are such a loser."

"You're just jealous." He said answering the phone.

"What's up?"

"This car is a piece of junk!"

"And hello to you to Bakura."

"Malik the breaks on the car went out at a red light! I almost died!"

"Is the food ok?"

"Maybe you didn't catch it the first time I said it so I'll say it again. I almost died!"

"I know but is the food ok?"

"Malik give Rishid the phone please."

"Whatever." Malik said handing Rishid the phone.

As soon as Malik had gotten comfortable again there was a knock on the door. He growled, got up and opened the door only to see Yami in a big fluffy robe.

"Where've you been?"

"Bathing in a nice hot pool of water."

"You mean the Jacuzzi?"

"Yep, makes me feel like pharaoh again." He said lying on the coach.

"Do you mind moving you legs pharaoh? I was setting there."

"No, but thanks anyway."

Malik grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and started hitting Yami in the head with it until he finally moved.

"Malik, you are in some serious trouble. Bakura is fuming over this car thing." Rishid said after he had hung up the phone.

"So what did you tell him?"

"I told him to have the car towed so we can have it repaired."

"How are we supposed to get to the concert without a car?"

"We won't have to worry about that, the car should be fixed by then. Now why don't we go out to eat since it will be a while before Bakura gets back."

"But that means we'll have to walk all the way to the restaurant."

"Malik its just across the street." Yami said.

"Like I said we'll have to walk all the way over there."

Rishid and Yami rolled their eyes at this and got ready to go. Once they were dressed they got into the elevator and went down to the lobby. When they got there the first thing they saw was Yen and her two sisters. Malik quickly pushed passed Yami and tried to get back into the elevator, but was blocked by Rishid.

"Malik how come you didn't say hi to me?" Yori asked

"Um...well...you didn't give me a chance to." He said scratching the back of his head, then noticed Bakura who snuck into the hotel and was trying to make a break for the stairway.

"Hey Bakura how's it going?" Malik called purposely blowing his cover.

As soon as he said that Naho dashed towards him and tackled him.

"So how's my cute little boyfriend doing?"

"Get off you're crushing me! An I'm not your boyfriend." How a girl as skinny as she was could weigh so much was beyond him. All he could think about were the small cracking sounds coming from his back.

"Naho get off before you hurt him." Aya said.

"Too late." Bakura groaned as he stood up.

"So what brings you to Tokyo Rishid?"

"I'm here to see the Bad Luck concert along with Bakura, Malik and our friend Yami. Why are you all here?"

"We're just touring Tokyo. The concert is just one of the many things we want to check out."

"So you're going to the concert?"

"She just said that Rishid." Malik said running his hand through his hair.

Rishid just looked down at his shoes while a very heavy silence hung over them.

"So do you guys have anything planed for right now?" Yen asked

"If we did do ya think we'd be standing here with you guys?" Bakura mumbled with eared him a kick in the shin from Rishid.

"No, we were just going to hang out until it was time for the concert."

"Well if you want you can come with us. We're going to a club to see this new comedian he's supposed to be really funny."

"We would thoroughly enjoy going with you Yen. Isn't that right everyone?"

Malik and Bakura both looked away and mumbled something inaudible while Yami nodded enthusiastically.

"It's settled then. We're going."

As Malik and Bakura had feared they had to walk the six blocks to the comedy club. When they got there a line had just started to form and by the time they were allowed in it was curving around the block.

"This is going to be so fun!" Naho squealed

"For as much as that entrance fee was it better be." Malik said then noticed that some extremely muscular men were now standing in front of the exits as the crowd started to settle down.

"Rishid what's with the body builders?"

"Their probably just body guards." Rishid answered as the comedian walked on stage.

"So how are you people doing doing tonight?" he asked and was answered enthusiastically by the crowd.

"So did you guys hear about the energizer bunny? He got arrested last week for battery."

The crowd was absolutely silent except for some exaggerated laughs from Yami and Yori. This was going to be the longest hour of their lives, but it wasn't. It was longer then that. After an hour was up he just keep telling jokes that were so bad you felt stupid just listening to them.

"All in favor of sprinting to the exit and leaving this place raise your hand."

"Sprint to which exit they're all blocked by his so called "bodyguards."

"Don't worry I'll handle them just watch." Naho said getting up from her chair and walking over to the north exit.

"Excuse me sir but when is this show going to be over." She asked politely

"The shows over when Mr. Towers says it's over now get back to your seat."

Naho turned around as if she was leaving then quickly turned back around and punched the guard in the face. The other then grabbed her and lead her out of the building while she kicked and screamed.

"Let me go I had perfect reason to do what I did! No justice no peace!"

"See, this is why we can never take her in public." Yori said.

The comedian keep going for another fifteen-minutes then finally dismissed the crowd.

"That had to be the worst experience of my life. I don't know if it was supposed to be entertainment or some kind of sick torture."

"What are you talking about it was great." Yori said.

They all continued to walk back to the hotel until Yen came to a dead stop.

"Rishid what time is it?"

"Seven o' four."

Then it struck them. The concert had already started.

"Quick someone call a taxi!" Yami yelled.

"We can't we spent all our money at that stupid club. We'll just have to take the hot rod." Bakura said running towards the hotel.

When they got there Anzu was sluggishly walking towards the hotel when she noticed the heard of people coming her way.

"You guys we can't drive that thing when the breaks are out its suicide!" Yami yelled as he ran after them.

"Shouldn't you guys be at the concert already?" Anzu asked

"No kidding Sherlock." Malik said as he started the hot rod.

"Wait take me with you!" she said as she grabbed on to the steering wheel and ran with the car.

"No way! Besides we gave our extra ticket to Yami!"

"We could give her Naho's." Yen said.

"We could but we'd regret it."

"But I um...I'll let you drive my car!"

Malik then pulled the parking break making the car jerk forwarded.

"You have a car?"

"Um yeah, but it's a rental."

"Got the keys?"

"Yes."

"Gemme."

In a mater of seconds they were driving down the street going over ninety miles an hour dogging cars like they were playing a game of Frogger.

"You guys slow down before we get pulled over." Anzu said

"Don't worry Anzu we won't get in trouble if they think we're an emergency vehicle. Yami then stuck his head out the window and started yelling "Wee woo wee woo!"

"Yami that has to be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard!"

"We're here." Malik said as the car pulled into a parking spot.

"I expected this place to be more packed." Bakura said then noticed the roughly two hundred rows of car in front of them.

"Son-of-a dough boy!"

They ran and ran and ran some more until they finally reached the ticket booth.

"You're just now getting here? The concert started an hour ago."

"We know!" they said each give him their ticket.

"Ok just head down the first hall way until you see a sign that...ok enjoy the show." He said after he realized that they were already long gone.

"Is anyone home?" Isis called into the house.

She thanked the men that had carried in her bags and continued to look around. She gave a nod of approval when she saw the new furniture but nearly screamed when she read the banner they left her.

"Wait till I get my hands on those three!"

Isis stormed over to the telephone and called Malik's cell phone. She let it ring a few times then called again and again and again until she finally slammed the phone back on the receiver and started pacing around the room. Where were they? What were they doing? Who were they with? Why didn't they tell her they were leaving? Which one of her dresses did they shrink? Oh well, she'd figure it out in the morning, but since she just got home from a four hour flight with a guy who wouldn't stop offering her his little bag of air plane peanuts she decided that the best thing to do was go to sleep. Besides they were with Rishid and he was a responsible adult wasn't he?

"Man that was quality entertainment!" Malik said resting his head on his arm as they drove back to the hotel (after a quick stop to the police station to bail out Naho).

"I know that had to be the best concert they've ever done." Anzu said.

"Not the concert the fight that broke out during the concert."

"What fight?" Naho asked.

"Some girl was swinging one of those glow in the dark wands around her head and ended up hitting some other girl in the face with it. Next thing you know the two were throwing punches then being escorted out of the concert by security." Rishid said smiling as he recalled the event.

"Only a boy would thing something like that is funny."

"Actually Anzu I was laughing right along with them." Yen said.

"Like I said only a boy would think that was funny."

"Anzu as much as I respect you I will make you walk."

"Tell her Rishid." Bakura said.

The rest of the drive was in silence except for the occasional comment by Yami. They arrived at the hotel at eleven o' six and everyone was exhausted. They exchanged their good nights at the lobby and went straight to bed. After all they still had to get back to Domino.

That's right kiddies the funs not over yet! So you still have to review!