Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ The Road Trip ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Malik and Bakura both franticly searched through their closets looking for something to wear to the concert while Rishid, who had packed the previous night called everyone they knew trying to find someone to go to the concert with them.

So far Ryou was already going to the concert along with Yugi, Jounouchi, and Shizuka who had challenged them to a race to see who could get to Tokyo first which of course they had to accept. Malik had offered Seto and Mokuba a ride since they were also going, but Seto said he wouldn't dare put Mokuba in the same car with them because we were a "bad influence" on him. And when they were about to swallow their pride and ask Anzu to go with them they couldn't contact her. Turns out no ones seen her since last night. So now they were stuck going alone, or so they thought.

"Ok is everybody ready because once we're on the road we won't be turning back around." Rishid said.

"I'm all packed, whenever you're ready Malik." Bakura said.

"Give me one more minute I'm not done saying good bye to all my things." Malik said hugging the TV.

"Oh come on Malik, you're only going to be with out them for two days." Bakura said.

"You're right; I can do this after all I did grow up without all this stuff. Now someone carry my bag out to the car for me." Malik said.

Bakura sighed as he picked up Malik's bag along with his and took them out to the car while Rishid and Malik hung the large banner in front of the living reading.

Welcome Home Isis! We accidentally shrank one of your dresses in the wash please don't kill us.

"So Rishid, who did you ask to come with us?" Bakura asked.

"It's a secret." He said he said as he got into the car.

Rishid drove to the game shop, parked out side, and honked his horn.

"Rishid you didn't." Malik said.

"You never told me who I couldn't ask." Rishid said as Yami came running out of the game shop with his small bag of luggage.

"Hi travel buddies." Yami said.

Malik and Bakura just starred at him like he would eventually disappear, but no such thing happened. Rishid got out of the car and opened the trunk so Yami could put his bag in it, then they started the drive to Tokyo.

Rishid drove for three miles while Bakura was in the driver's seat looking at the map, and Malik tried to keep his sanity while Yami talk about random things.

"Have you ever wondered what's inside of a pillow? It kind of feels like a cloud to me." Yami said starring at the sky.

"Speaking of clouds, how come your car has no roof? And another thing..."

Malik covered his ears and keep mumbling 'It'll all be over soon'".

"Are you guys all right back there?" Rishid asked.

"We're fine; I'm just talking to Malik about why turkeys are so dumb. By the way Malik, has anyone ever told you that you're a great listener?" Yami said smiling.

"Not that I can remember." Malik said.

Malik waited for Yami to go back into a fit of talking but after a while of silence Malik looked over to see Yami fast asleep.

"No way, Pharaoh's out like a light." Malik said poking Yami in shoulder.

"And you're complaining because?" Bakura said.

"Who said I was complaining." Malik said.

"Who said what about complaining?" Yami said.

"How did you wake up so fast?" Malik asked.

"Oh I was just resting my eyes. So what do you want to do now?"

"Yami, we're in a car, there's nothing to do but play stupid travel games."

"So if there's nothing to do what do we do?" Yami said.

"NOTHING!" Malik, Bakura, and Rishid all yelled in unison.

"Hey don't get mad at me I'm new to this whole road trip thing." Yami said crossing his arms.

"Why doesn't that surprise me." Malik said as he opened his packed lunch.

"Hey Malik, how about you hand me some of those chips." Bakura said holding out his hand.

"How about you get your own."

"But I forgot to pack my lunch now be nice and share."

"Ok fine Bakura I'll share." Malik said as he handed Bakura three chips.

"Three chips Malik, is that all your going to give me?"

"Yep."

They drove for about another mile when Yami saw the van Yugi and the others were driving in.

Yami smiled at Yugi who was holding up a sign that said 'Missing you already'.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Bakura said glancing at the two.

"Rishid don't let them get ahead of us. There's no way we're going to lose this race." Malik said.

Rishid pulled a few feet ahead of them when suddenly the van switched lanes and took the wrong exit.

"Where the hell are they going?" Rishid asked.

"There headed to Jolly Fun Land." Yami said.

"Jolly Fun Land? Never mind I don't want to know." Malik said shaking his head.

Just then they heard loud honking behind them. They all turned around and looked like they were in complete shock when they saw hot pink jumpsuit man hanging out of the passenger side window of a car.

"Hey hey, I know you!" he yelled pointing at Malik.

"No no you don't. Go away stranger." Malik said dunking his head.

"Yes I do, you're that guy that beat me up at that car dealership!" he yelled.

"For your information you started the fight."

"Yeah I guess it was my fault, but now I'm taking anger management classes so that doesn't happen anymore. So where are you headed anyways?"

"Wow that's uh really none of your business." Bakura said.

"I wasn't talking to you moron!"

"Bite me ya fashion reject." Bakura said.

"That's it I've had enough of you. Hey ma, give em' a good ram."

As soon as he said that the car drifted away from them then quickly turned toward them trying to ram them off the road but Rishid slammed on the breaks sending the other car off the road.

"So much for those anger management classes." Malik said but some how the car found it's way back on the road right in front of them.

"Unbelievable, this man just doesn't know when to quit." Bakura said.

Hot pink jumpsuit man then stuck his head out the window again, but this time he had a golf club.

"I wouldn't throw that if I were you." Malik said.

Of course he ignored Malik and through the club at their windshield which it completely missed and ended up being caught by Malik. The man growled and pulled out another club, but not only did this one miss but it also busted the windshield of an undercover police car.

"On the smart scale from one to ten that guys got a minus twelve." Rishid said as the man and his mom were pulled over.

"Well look on the bright side, at least we got a souvenir." Malik said looking at the golf club.

"Who was that man anyways?" Yami asked.

"You don't want to know." Malik said.

They drove for another hour when they saw the sign that said they were in Tokyo. Rishid quickly found the nearest hotel and wasted no time getting there.

"Boy what a drive." Yami said as he got out of the car and stretched.

"Tell me about." Malik said.

"Ok, we started off driving away from the game shop."

"He didn't mean literally." Bakura said.

They grabbed their bags and walked into the very trendy hotel.

"Alright you three sit over there while I get us our room." Rishid said.

Malik, Bakura, and Yami sat in the big comfy chairs they had in the lobby looking at the paintings on the walls.

"Whoever lives here must be very wealthy." Yami said.

"This isn't a house Yami, it's a hotel." Bakura said.

"Wow, hotels were never like this back in Egypt."

"I wonder why?" Malik said.

They sat there for a while longer when a boy about Malik's age came up to him and grabbed his bag.

"Hey come back here with my bag!" Malik yelled as he jumped out the chair and ran after the boy.

Rishid heard Malik's yell but before he could stop him Malik had tackled the boy and currently had him in a headlock.

"I'll teach you to steal my bag." Malik said as he healed the boy tighter.

"Malik what are you doing?!" Rishid yelled.

"What do you think? This jerk stole my bag and now he's paying for it."

"No Malik, that's the bell boy he's supposed to take your bag to the room for you."

"Oh, my fault." Malik said as he let the terrified boy go, helped him up, and glared at Bakura and Yami who were on the floor laughing.

The bell boy lead them to their room and handed them the key.

"Talk about luxury." Bakura said as he looked around the room.

"The room is nice but there are only two beds in each room so I had to get another one." Rishid said.

"Me and Bakura have dibs on the other room." Malik said.

"And pay for everything you two break, never. Bakura will stay in this room with me and Yami will stay in the other room with you to make sure you don't get into trouble."

Malik growled as he picked up his bag and went to the other room with Yami.

They all got unpacked, had dinner at the restaurant across the street and went to sleep resting up for their big day.