Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ Punishing Seto ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 7

~*~

Jou whirled around as soon as the phone rang, a bit surprised by the object's want of attention. He approached it cautiously.

"Are you going to pick that up, son?" Mr. Wheeler asked as he opened Joey's bedroom door.

Jou nodded and waited for the man to leave. He picked up the phone and stared at it dumbfounded. //What do I do?//, he asked.

/Put the top to your ear and put the bottom to your mouth…and make sure the wire is at the bottom./, Joey instructed with a sigh. He was still irritated from when Jou took over his body that afternoon.

Jou did as he was told and then waited. He gasped when he heard a "Hello?" from the other end. //This…thing…is cursed!//. He went to drop the phone before Joey said something.

/No! It's Tristan you buffoon. Speak into the bottom of it!/, Joey exclaimed, not in any mood to explain why they used phones to communicate.

"Hello?" Jou asked.

"What the hell is the matter with you, Joey? You pick up the phone, but you don't answer," Tristan grumbled.

As if Joey was speaking, Jou remarked, "What the hell do you want? You woke me up from a nap, okay?"

/Nice recovery./, Joey smirked.

"Never mind," Tristan stated. "I found out from Téa that it's Kaiba's turn to clean the Mr. Osaka's classroom. You can get your payback for what he did to you this morning."

Jou was silent for a moment and then he continued. "Thanks, Tristan. I know exactly what I want to do to him."

/Uh oh!/. Joey shuttered to the images given to him by Jou.

"Do you need any help? I'm willing to help ya out buddy, in case you need backup," Tristan offered.

Jou tried to think of something to say so he wouldn't hurt Tristan's feelings. "Uh…no. It's all cool. I have it under control." Then he added. "I'll call ya if I need anything, k?"

/Smart move./, Joey praised. He knew very well that Tristan would be hurt if he wasn't allowed to help out his best buddy.

It seemed to work though. "Okay then! Make sure you do call if you need any help. I don't want to be responsible for your bruised eye or something," he snickered.

Jou smirked. "Will do, bud." He hung the phone up and stepped out of the room and closed the door.

Joey growled. /Don't forget to tell my dad that you're leaving. I don't want him to worry./.

//And what am I supposed to tell him if he asks where I'm going?//, Jou mentioned.

/Uh…hm…Tell him that we're needed to clean Mr. Osaka's class. He doesn't really know if we're needed or not./.

//You're willing to lie to your father? That's really dishonorable.//.

/Fine! Then tell him that we need to talk to Seto about something. That's sort of the truth…stretching it…but nonetheless./.

//Now you're thinking in my terms.//, Jou chuckled and started for Joey's father's room. He knocked on the door before opening it and peeked in. Mr. Wheeler was lying on the bed watching television. "Hey, pops? I'm leaving. I'll be back later, okay?"

Mr. Wheeler looked up from his pillow and smiled at his son. "Where are you going this late?"

"I have to go see Seto at school. I need to talk to him about something," Jou answered.

"Is it his turn to clean your teacher's classroom or something?"

Jou nodded. "Yeah, but I'll be back in an hour or so."

"Alright. If I'm in bed by the time you get back, the key will be under the flower pot on the window seal," Mr. Wheeler said.

"Thanks, dad!" Jou waved before he retreated from the apartment and ran as fast as he could to school.

* * *

Meanwhile, at school, Seto was finishing the last of his chores by cleaning the windows. He mumbled something inaudible. As he wiped the last of the suds away someone's, other than his, reflection was standing beside him. Actually, the figure was standing behind him in the doorway so Seto could see his whole body. Recognition flashed in the CEO's eyes. "What do you want, Joey?" Even if he did maintain his cool composure, Seto wasn't about to admit that the blonde practically scared the shit out of him.

Jou didn't see the fear, but he could sense it. It rose his adrenaline, he wanted to feel more of it. It was like he was feeding off of it, but then he wasn't. He lifted his head so his eyes were adverted from the shadows.

Seto mentally flinched from the illusion on the window. Joey's eyes had appeared red, but with another glance they were…green? //When did the mutt get green eyes?//, he thought to himself. He slowly turned to face the blonde, not really for certain if the figure was there. Much to his disappointment, it was real. "What do you want?" He repeated, dread dripping in his tone.

Jou gave the CEO a fanged grin as he approached. "I wanted to pay you back for what you said to me this morning."

Kaiba turned to where he was trapped between a desk and the wall. "I was wondering why you didn't say anything. You were just letting my words burn you up so you could take it out on me later…didn't you?"


Jou smirked. "You could say that." To pretend he was pissed, he kicked a desk and chair out of his way, causing a few other desks and chairs to slide against it's thrust. He made his way around a few other school desks until he was standing in front of the CEO. "Well, Kaiba. Do you have any last words before I beat the shit out of you?"

Seto quirked his lip in a grin. "You can't touch me, mutt. If you haven't noticed, there's a camera in the corner of the room. There is at least one in every room of this building. They turn them on every night."

Jou stared into the camera that was obviously zooming in on them. He glared at it, wishing now that he hadn't destroyed school property and that the blasted thing would just explode. To his surprise, the camera started steaming and vibrating like it was pissed off and with a loud blast, the camera was shattered into pieces all over the place.

Seto blinked, not really sure what just happened. This wasn't his day. His eyes widened in fear as Jou approached him. "You still can't touch me, Joey. Remember what I did to you in Duelist Kingdom?"

"And as if you haven't noticed. I'm not Joey Wheeler." Jou wrapped his hand around the CEO's neck in a non threatening way, more like he was going to hug him.

Kaiba stared at the blonde like he had officially lost it. "You need help, Wheeler."

With a harsh slap across Seto's face, Jou repeated. "I'm not Joey Wheeler. Get that through your head."

Seto stared off to the side, amazed that he had let the blonde slap him like that. He turned his head back toward Joey, only to get a punch in the stomach. Another blow that was unexpected. He held his stomach as he fell back against a desk causing it to slid away under his weight, forcing him to topple to the floor in agony. "What has…gotten into…you?" He whimpered between breaths.

"Your pain turns me on, Seto." Jou licked his lips and kicked the CEO in the side.

Kaiba grunted and tried to crawl away to the front of the room, hoping Joey would stop in sympathy. That was unlikely as Jou walked toward him and pressed his foot into the CEO's stomach.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jou hissed. No matter how many times he kept telling himself that he would never do this to Priest Seto, it didn't change the fact that this Seto was an ass and deserved to be punished. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a knife. "Do you know how long it's been since I had a good fuck?"

"No," Seto sniveled. "Please, don't."

Jou laughed as he straddled Seto's waists. "Don't whine, Seto. You'll probably enjoy it."

Seto gasped when the tip of the steel blade barely grazed his flesh as it cut along his shirt. "What are you doing?"

Jou put the knife aside and leaned down to latch onto a nipple, also answering the CEO's question. He sucked on the bud for a few minutes before licking it and then switching over to the other nipple to give it the same ministrations. //He tastes just as good as he did back then.//.

The brunet let out a gasp and arched his back in pleasure. He moaned for more. "Hn…Joey…"

Jou growled and bit down onto the nub, causing his captive to groan in pain. "I told you not to call me that!"

Seto glared up at the blonde. "Then what do you want me to call you?"

"Jou." The thief smiled threateningly.

The CEO had to admit that Joey didn't look or act like his usual self. He was a completely different person. Seto nodded in defeat and allowed Jou to continue.

Jou licked Kaiba's nipple in apology and then used his tongue to leave a trail down to his navel. He dipped his tongue into the gap, causing Seto to shutter in bliss. He pulled back to undo Kaiba's pants and pull them down to his ankles. He grinned at the gift he was given for his attention.

This wasn't right. Not to Kaiba, it was humiliating, including when he was begging a lower duelist than himself to give him relief. What was Jou doing? Was he going to sit there and look at his need all night? He reached down to pump himself, but his hand was slapped away harshly.

Jou growled. "Don't do anything, or I'll punish you harder than that."

Okay, that was a real turn on. Kaiba had never been demanded like that, and he rather liked it. "Then do something about it!" He exclaimed.

Jou smirked as he leaned down and licked the tip of Seto's dick, tasting the salty moisture. He then swallowed the length whole, drawing a long moan from the CEO's throat. He grinned around the erection before he started giving it a hard suction.

Seto reached down to Jou's head and tangled his fingers into the soft mop of blonde hair. "Harder," he begged.

Jou complied. He took Seto's organ deeper into his mouth until it hit the back of his throat and sucked harder.

White ecstasy exploded in Seto's sight as he released hard into Jou's mouth.

Jou drank the taller teen's essence, not wanting to waste any of it. He released Seto's member from his mouth then stood on his hands and knees. He spread the CEO's legs apart and positioned his own length at his entrance. "This'll hurt," he warned with a smirk.

Seto looked up with panic written all over his face. "No, please…JOU!!" He screamed in pain as the blonde plunged into his body, ripping the tender flesh. Tears started spilling down the sides of his face as he tried to relax around Jou's member. His nails dug into the tile of the classroom floor. There was no point in telling Jou to stop if he already started.

Jou smiled ear to ear. He didn't wait for Seto to relax and started thrusting in and out of that hot body, spilling the CEO's blood all over the floor and himself. He grabbed the knife that he set aside before and placed it near Kaiba's eye. "Poor, Seto. He has to suffer because he was an ass to my hikari."

Seto stared up at him in utter horror. "Wha…what? You're…really not…Joey?" He closed his eyes tightly, splashing his tears. "Please…stop this! Joey you have to be in there."

/Stop…/, Joey said. It was tearing up his heart as he watched Jou terrorize the CEO. /This isn't…like you…/. He could tell he wasn't getting through to Jou. Their link was weak. /Stop it, Jou!/.

Jou gasped as he released the knife, causing it to stab into the floor, barely missing Seto's ear. He reared back, holding his head in pain from the pleading cry. His eyes paled to a honey brown as he slowly released his head and fell forward. He caught himself before he landed on Seto. His tears fell one by one onto the CEO's face. "S-Seto…I'm sorry."

Seto didn't say a word. He just lied there, emotionless, staring up at Joey with fear struck eyes. It was like he was in a completely different world.

"SETO!"

To Be Continued

~*~

A/N:

Sisco: Ugh! Rape. >.< I'm scared of rape, but I get off on it at the same time.

Seto: …

Joey: I didn't want to know that.

Sisco: ^^; *giggles*

AFF.net Reviews

Saelbu - Thank youz!!! :hugs:

Dissention - ROFL! I try to update everyday. ^^; But if I get writer's block, oi, major headache. T_T lol.