Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M for later chapters
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: Future yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot!
Status: 4/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Four:
 
Was his niisama trying to send him a silent message with this sweet embrace? "Seto...does this mean..." He let his words trail off, wanting to hear Seto say the words…
 
He was silent for a moment, keeping his gaze locked with Mokuba's. "...Yes" Seto replied quietly, his grip on the other tightening slightly.
 
Mokuba's eyes went wide again "R-really...!?" He was stunned, completely shocked by this revelation. He couldn't believe his brother was returning his feelings. He immediately flung his arms around Seto, and snuggled against his chest.
 
Seto smiled at him, still hugging him closer still. "Yeah..." It still confused him a bit, but everything wasn't quite as jumbled up as before, letting him think a bit more clearly. "Hm... So, will you answer my question now?"
 
The young boy couldn't help but smile at this news. He was feeling much better then he had been, and he completely forgot about the pain in his head, "Sure...anything." He said, wondering what his brother was about to ask him.
 
"When you were asking before, my question to you was, `If I did, what would you do?'. I told you, so now, what will you do?" He asked quietly, watching his brother while waiting for what he would reply with.
 
Mokuba looked as if he was thinking about this, and for a long time he remained silent. He took a deep breath and sighed slightly "I don't know niisama... I'll do whatever you tell me to I guess...I'm sure you have more experience with this sort of thing...." He said, trying to make it not sound like he was clueless, which he was.
 
Seto laughed quietly. "Hm, yes, experience with a non-existent social life, Mokuba?" He questioned, smiling at him slightly. Of course, he wasn't stupid, but that had nothing to do with experience, now did it?
 
"True...” he said lightly, "I just assumed, since you're older..." He sighed slightly, "What is supposed to happen now?" he asked. He didn't feel like this was wrong anymore, Seto returned his feelings, rarely did Seto do things that were wrong, his brother was perfect. This couldn't be wrong.
 
"You getting rest is what happens next. The fact that you hit your head is still there, so I think it would be best." Seto answered gently, retaining his hold on Mokuba still, and keeping him as close as possible.
 
Mokuba frowned slightly at this, "Alright, alright...” he kept his arms wrapped around Seto tightly "But you have to sleep with me." he said simply. He nuzzled his cheek against the older Kaiba's chest again.
 
"Fine," He replied quietly, smiling at the younger one's actions. Gently brushing aside Mokuba's ebony bangs, he left a feather-light kiss on the boys' forehead. "I'll stay, now get some sleep."
 
He nodded slightly and allowed his eyes to slip closed, "I love you, niisama." he said, his voice serious. He meant what he said. He was in fact tired he figured out, the day had barely begun, and so much had happened. Sleep would be good.
"I know..." he murmured quietly. Of course, he couldn't return the words, but he hoped he didn't have to. This already... it was more then what he normally showed concerning affection, even if it was about his little brother. Kaiba Seto just wasn't one to show emotions easily... Blue eyes slipped shut, the brunette deciding a bit more rest could do him some good...
 
He frowned slightly at this. All the work he had done, and all he received was an `I know'. No matter though, soon enough he would make Seto say the words to him- No matter what. Those were his last thoughts before he went to sleep
-- -- --
A few hours later, and with a slight yawn, the younger Kaiba woke from his peaceful slumber. He moved to stretch, and stopped when he realized that he was still in Seto's arms, and that his brother was asleep. He gasped slightly, Seto was so beautiful when he slept. Idly, he brought a hand up, and allowed his pale fingers to touch Seto's soft cheek. Mokuba was a naturally curious boy. He let his fingers run down the smooth skin of Seto's face, and then they came to trace over the soft pink curves of his brothers lips.
 
Seto had always been a light sleeper, he couldn't risk letting his guard down for even a second. When he had first felt a touch to his cheek he tensed, before remembering that Mokuba had fallen asleep in his arms, and what had been said before that had happened. Instead he relaxed again, his eyes not once opening, and deciding to let his brother be.
 
He thought he felt Seto move slightly, but decided it was only his imagination. He allowed his fingers to linger longer over his brother's lips. Lips he had been wanting to kiss for how long now? But he could never bring himself to do it. He didn't know how Seto would react...but Seto was asleep, or so he thought. His older brother would never know if he stole just one quick kiss. He pulled himself up a little, bringing their faces closer together.
 
He was only thankful Mokuba hadn't noticed that he was awake; that would have been odd to explain... Seto felt the other move, but not away like he had thought, no, instead his brother moved closer to him. He kept himself relaxed, making sure to hide any indication that he was indeed awake. The teen waited to see what the boy would do.
 
He felt his heart beat faster. He gulped slightly. Mokuba couldn't believe that he was going to kiss his brother. Slowly, he tilted his head and moved in. Gently, he pressed his lips to the older Kaiba's, and in that moment, Mokuba could have sworn he heard his heart pounding in his ears.
 
Again, he remained motionless, this time though, that only lasted a few moments before he responded. Not wanting to freak Mokuba out, which he would do if he found he had been caught by him, Seto only gently pressed his lips back against Mokuba's. He could only hope his brother would think it was simply a reflex...
 
Mokuba blinked when he felt Seto's lips push back against his. He had the right mind to pull away, and then just marked the response up to a sleeping reflex. He continued to kiss his brother, arms re-wrapping themselves around his form.
 
Heh, him responding to a kiss out of reflex? Mokuba should have known better... If the fact that he was light sleeper hadn't given the younger a clue, then the fact that he had responded to his kiss should have. He wouldn't hold it against him though; the younger probably just forgot at the moment. Seto contemplated for a moment before moving his hands to rest on Mokuba's waist, letting the other know that he was indeed awake.
 
A dark crimson color soon washed over his cheeks, and he pulled back quickly, looking quite flustered. He couldn't believe Seto was awake. What if his brother had just been humouring him earlier? What if the older thought the kiss was disgusting? He had so many thoughts buzzing around in his mind.
 
Blue eyes opened to regard the other, Mokuba's eyes showing exactly what he was thinking, something they both seemed to have in common. "You're thinking too much." He stated simply, keeping his hold on the smaller boy.
 
He shook his head slightly, which only caused twinges of pain. "Ow..." he muttered, before looking to Seto, "I told you I worry..." He said with a sheepish grin, "Sorry for just kissing you like that...I'm also curious."
 
"Did I say anything?" When would Mokuba stop worrying and just except that he wasn't going to turn on him at any moment? Wasn't the fact that he had returned the kiss, and not pushed the other away, saying something?
 
Mokuba smiled again, "No...I guess you didn't." he said and laughed slightly. He really didn't want to worry as much as he did, but sometimes he just couldn't help it. With all the troubles, and near-death situations he and his brother had been in, he just worried about everything now.
 
Seto sat up, eyes remaining on his brother. He tilted the other's chin up slightly bringing his face impossibly close to his, "Stop worrying so much." He stated simply, blue eyes locking with Mokuba's grey-blue ones.
 
Mokuba nodded slightly, before tilting his head and pushing his lips against his brother's again. His eyes fluttered closed, and his arms came around the older's neck.
 
After a second's pause Seto wrapped one arm around the younger's waist, the other moving up. His fingers twined into the ebony locks, noting how the strands slid between his fingers. He pressed his lips against Mokuba's again, not quite as lightly as before.
 
He felt himself melting into the kiss. He poured in all the love he could, wanting to deepen the kiss, but he wasn't exactly sure how. He leaned himself against Seto, his heart pounding even faster.
 
Seto pulled away then, though only just enough to break their kiss. His eyes stayed focused on Mokuba, not faltering for even a second. He had a feeling the younger would think he had done something wrong, but it was a little more like the opposite.
 
Mokuba tilted his head to the side slightly, confusion written all over his face, "Niisama...?" His voice was cute, and questioning, "Is something wrong?" He began to wonder if maybe he was a bad kisser, or maybe Seto was having doubts...
 
He shook his head slightly, eyes half lidded before they fell shut. The older Kaiba leaned back against the headboard, running a hand through his hair while his thoughts wandered for a moment. He didn't think he'd have to be this careful, but that thought had just been proven wrong...
 
The younger watched his older brother, with a lot of interest and confusion. He moved to sit beside him. Mokuba looked up at his brother, head tilted to the side slightly again, in an inquisitive look, "Niisama, what's wrong...?" he asked, his voice serious.
 
"Nothing's wrong, Mokuba." He replied quietly, staring at the ceiling for a moment as he tried to collect his thoughts again, since they were now running amuck. Seto sighed and shook his head slightly, what was he doing, letting his mind get the better of him. "It's nothing."
 
He blinked and placed his hands over the other's arm, looking up at him, "Then tell me what's bothering you...I know it's not anything...just tell me..." he said, his voice gentle and caring.
 
How was he supposed to tell him, for lack of a better term, that he was turned on from their kiss? He needed a shower, an extremely cold shower... "It should be nothing." He murmured quietly to himself. What was he supposed to do now?
 
Mokuba sighed slightly, "Fine...don't tell me..." he just settled for wrapping his arms around Seto, and snuggling against him. "I wish you wouldn't keep secrets from me..." he said gently, his hand tracing over Seto's chest lazily.
 
The brunette bit his lip lightly, contemplating between stopping Mokuba and letting him continue with what he was doing. If he had been thinking straight, he would have made Mokuba stop, but instead he simply allowed his eyes to slip shut.
 
Young, innocent little Mokuba had no idea what he was doing to his older brother. He continued to trace over the other's chest, his hand accidentally brushing over one of Seto's nipples a few times. He liked the feeling of touching his brother's chest; it made him feel closer to him.
 
The slightest of shivers ran down his spine, some minor part of his mind that was still able to think, tried to think a way out of this mess he'd managed to get himself into. Why was he finding it so hard to simply tell Mokuba to stop what he was doing? Simply because then the younger would he think didn't like it, and if he said that no, he did like it, the younger would ask why he stopped him. So he was still stuck in his current dilemma.
 
Mokuba stilled his hand on Seto's stomach, "Niisama..." he looked up at him, "Will you please tell me why you stopped kissing me?" he asked. Mokuba was just always so curious, which just added to his cuteness.
 
The joys of being a teenager... note the sarcasm if you will. Seto sighed shakily, hand running through his hair again. What was he supposed to do, say, now? "It wasn't because of you..." Well, that wasn't entirely true, but not in the sense that Mokuba would think.
 
This only served to confuse him even more, and he continued to stare at Seto, confused, "Oh...then what was it?" he asked. He wanted to kiss Seto again, so whatever had caused his brother to stop, he wanted to make sure it didn't happen again...
 
The logical, still able to think, part of his mind was screaming for that cold shower right about now... "Something you shouldn't be worrying about yet." He muttered, more to himself then anything. Wonderful response there Seto, you idiot...
 
He blinked again, and decided the best way to figure this out would be by asking smaller questions, "Is it something that I can help you with?" he asked, still clueless to exactly what Seto's problem was.
 
The brunette shoved aside the little voice that was yelling yes in response to his question. He bit his tongue, not wanting to accidentally say something. Seto opted for shaking his head slightly. True, his brother was plain and simply adorable when he was clueless, but that only made things worse for our dear little CEO.
 
Mokuba moved so he was seated on his knees, and on a more even level with the older Kaiba, "Well, can I kiss you again at least?" he asked. He wanted to make sure it was alright before he did it.
 
Kaiba mentally swore, quite colourfully too, in a few various languages. That was the last thing he needed, to kiss Mokuba and make everything that much worse. There was still the chance that he would take it the wrong way though, and Seto didn't want to risk hurting the younger one's feelings. So, of course, Seto nodded.
 
Mokuba smiled, regaining his confidence again. He leaned up again, and his eyes closed gently as he pressed his lips against Seto's. His arms slid up, and wrapped around his brother's neck loosely.
 
Seto responded to the kiss, much the same way as before, except this time he kept his hands clenched and at his sides. He knew stopping would be in his best interests, but that thought was slowly being moved aside. Mokuba didn't have the slightest idea to what he was doing to him at the moment.
 
The younger felt more at ease in this kiss, and he moved himself, so one of his legs were on either side of the older's lap, as he continued the kiss. His hands idly played with Seto's hair.
 
Between trying to keep himself still, especially when Mokuba moved so he was close to straddling him, and still pay attention to the kiss... His thoughts had long since fled to areas that they shouldn't be anywhere near...
 
He broke the kiss, but only because he needed to breathe. After taking in a much needed breath he looked into Seto's eyes "I love you so much, Niisama....I would do anything for you..." He still got the sense that something was bothering the other.
 
Not a wise thing to say to Seto at current... The brunette merely smiled slightly at the raven haired boy, trying to think of something that would get the younger one to stop doing these things. He sighed quietly, still trying to calm himself down a bit.
 
Mokuba smiled slightly, and he nuzzled his head against Seto's shoulder, leaning against him slightly, "Come on...let's do something together...We've still got almost a whole day ahead of us...we can do whatever you want." He said simply, his fingers still toying with Seto's hair.
 
He felt like banging his head against the wall, very close to doing so too... "Ne, Mokuba, why don't you think of something, and I'll be right back." Seto pulled away from the younger, grabbing a pair of looser pants before retreating to the bathroom connected to his room. A few moments later running water could be heard, and a few stifled curses.
 
Mokuba frowned slightly, he really wanted Seto to choose. He then began to wonder why Seto was bathing again when he had just showered that morning. The younger Kaiba found it strange that his brother would shower so frequently, but he shrugged it off, and laid back down on the bed. His head had begun to hurt a little again.
 
The only thought going through Seto's head was how damned cold the water was. He leaned back against the tiled wall, the cool surface of the stone only adding to calming him. If this continued, he was going to have to find a way around touching Mokuba too much, since one of the results wasn't one he wanted to deal with.
 
He told himself over and over again, not to worry about this, but he couldn't help it. He just had the feeling that Seto was lying to him about something, and when his niisama returned, Mokuba would know just the way to get it out of him.
 
Once dry and wearing something not quite as constricting as his last pair of pants, Seto returned back to his room. His hair was still slightly damp and a bit tousled now, but it didn't particularly matter to him at the moment. He walked back over to his bed, sitting down next to Mokuba.
 
Mokuba scooted away from him slightly "What was that about?" he questioned, his tone serious. He wasn't asking, so much as he was demanding an answer.
 
He froze, he wasn't expecting the younger to question him on why he had left, though he should have, Mokuba was as curious to know everything now as ever. "Nothing, Mokuba." Even if he wanted to explain, he still had no idea on how to go about doing so. He was pretty much screwed.
 
Mokuba looked over his shoulder at the older, "You're lying." he said flatly, "What was that about?" he asked again. He was very intent on getting an answer out of his niisama.
 
"What does it matter, Mokuba?" He kept his voice even, not raising it even though he was close to doing so. Couldn't he drop this? Then again, Mokuba was probably wondering why he didn't just tell him.
 
"Exactly, if it didn't matter you would just tell me, but it's obviously something you think you can't tell me." he sat up, looking his brother in the eyes, "I want you to tell me everything..."
 
"It's nothing you need to worry about, alright?" No, it was more something he would have to worry about. What he was worrying about now, was whether Mokuba would drop it and just leave, or if he'd continue trying to get him to talk...
 
Mokuba grabbed the other's arm "But Seto..." He continued to stare up at him, "I don't like that there's something you won't tell me...I don't like it when you keep things secret." His tone was soft, with a hint of sadness.
 
"I'll tell you later..." It didn't seem like Mokuba was about to give up any time soon. A nearly twelve year old boy shouldn't have to worry about something like this, while Seto was the unlucky sixteen year old.
 
Mokuba frowned slightly and sat back on the bed. He crossed his arms and pouted, rather childishly, "Fine then....don't tell me." He said and stuck his tongue out at Seto.
 
He sighed quietly to himself as he leaned back against the headboard. Today was just confusing and mildly hectic... Seto was only amazed that his cell hadn't been ringing non-stop by now, considering he hadn't even gone in or called his secretary.
 
The younger moved over to his brother, and curled up against him, "Niisama....are you and I a couple now?" he questioned. Without even thinking about it, his hand began to gently play over Seto's chest.
 
Why hadn't he remembered to put a shirt on again? The brunette ignored the younger's touch, focusing on answering his question instead. "I... suppose?" He wasn't all too familiar on this subject... They were something though...
 
His hand stilled, and he moved so that he was seated in Seto's lap again, "Niisama...are you sure nothing's wrong? You seem...distant." He said, tilting his head to the slightly, "More so then usual." he added.
 
"No, I'm fine, Mokuba." A slight smile was on his lips, as if to reassure that he was. Seto decided against moving Mokuba from his lap, since then he'd most likely start asking questions again, though having him beside him would be easier to deal with.
 
The raven-haired one wrapped his arms around Seto's neck again, and cuddled himself against the older. He nuzzled his cheek against his brother's chest, trying to become as close to the other as possible, "I love you Niisama, so if you have a problem, you can tell me...I want to help you like you always help me."
 
"There's no problem Mokuba, so don't worry about it." He said quietly, wrapping one arm loosely around his waist. Blue eyes glanced down to meet raven hair, staying still for a moment before he gently toyed with the ebony locks.
 
He nodded slightly, as his eyes slipped closed. A low sound of contentment slipped past the younger's lips. He enjoyed the feeling of Seto playing with his hair like that, "Niisama...what sort of things do couples do, you know that at least, right?"
 
Wasn't that half of his problem? Of course knew what couples did, but it wasn't something he should be thinking about since that would get him back to his earlier problem. "Nothing you should be thinking about..." he stated.
 
He made a light, annoyed sound at this. The younger moved so He could look up at his brother, "No, if I am part of a couple now, then it IS something I need to be thinking about." he said simply, "I want to do everything that a normal couple would do."
 
"Yes, but normal couples don't consist of eleven and sixteen year olds." He pointed out; their age difference of five years was currently driving him insane, in more ways then one. "So no, it isn't something you need to be thinking about."
 
He folded his arms slightly, giving his brother another pouty face, "It shouldn't mater how old I am!" he said, his tone annoyed, "I love you, and you love me, that's all that should matter."
 
"Mokuba, it's not your age, per say, that matters." Seto touched the other's cheek gently, caressing it lightly as he locked his gaze with Mokuba's. 'I just don't want to hurt you' he thought to himself.
 
He reached up, and grabbed Seto's hand with both of his own, "Then what is it, niisama?" He asked, closing his eyes as he held Seto's hand to his cheek, "Am I doing something wrong? Am I not good enough? I'll do anything...I just want to be with you like a real lover."
 
"You can't be my lover Mokuba. I don't want to hurt you..." he ended quietly, looking away from the younger for a moment. His brother didn't even know the full meaning of the word at his age…
 
Storm coloured eyes watered as he looked at his brother, "No..." He muttered his disapproval, "But Niisama...I love you..." He shook his head slightly, whatever his brother thought would hurt him, it couldn't hurt worse then what he was feeling right now.
 
"Don't..." He traced along the corners of Mokuba's eyes, trying to think of a way to cheer him up again. If his brother had been a few years older, this would have been a whole lot easier to deal with...
 
"Seto...If you refuse me, it'll hurt worse then anything else you could do to me..." He said, a few tears trickled out of his eyes, "You can't hurt me...You wouldn't hurt me...I know you wouldn't..."
 
"I would never hurt you intentionally no, but..." Five years wouldn't be that bad, if only the other was older. Seto wiped the tears away that had spilled, but even the other's crying wasn't going to get him to cave in.
 
Mokuba pulled himself away from his brother, and wiped his own eyes. He moved to the edge of the bed, his head had began to hurt again. "But you are...You're hurting me right now, and you know it." he said, looking back at him with hurt eyes.
 
Seto moved over so that he was next to him again. "I don't mean to... I don't want to hurt you Mokuba." His brother was going to end up staying mad at him though, he already knew that was going to happen.
 
He looked up at him, "Then don't lead me on, either you want to be with me or you don't." He said, his voice serious and stern, he didn't want to just be someone to Seto, he wanted to be everything to his older brother.
 
"I'm not leading you on..." Kaiba Seto leading someone on in a situation like this? The thought was laughable really. Blue eyes locked with the other's stormy ones, holding his gaze. "What do you want from me?" He murmured quietly.
 
"I want everything..." He said, looking back into Seto's eyes, "I want to be your everything...I want you to take me as your lover..." He didn't think the request was one that would be hard for his brother to fulfill, that is, if his brother really wanted to be with the younger one.
 
Seto kissed him gently, tilting his chin up slightly to better access his mouth. His brother had always been his everything, and only thing that had mattered to him. He wouldn't take him though, not yet.
 
He closed his eyes, a few more tears that had been left over trickled down his cheeks. He brought his small arms up and wrapped them around Seto's neck, as he kissed him back.
 
He lifted him, pulling Mokuba against his chest in an embrace as he deepened their kiss slightly. He wanted to try something, but wasn't exactly sure on how the younger would react...
 
He continued to kiss Seto happily. His arms wrapped themselves more securely around the older, and his hands began to toy gently with his hair.
 
Seto shifted slightly so that he was once again lying down on the bed, Mokuba lying on top of his chest. Hesitantly, he ran his tongue along the boys' lower lip. He wasn't entirely sure why he did it, but at the moment it just seemed like the right thing to do.
 
Mokuba was surprised at this action, and his eyes snapped open, but he didn't draw back from the kiss. He had never kissed anyone before, and just assumed this was something that was supposed to happen. Slowly, he parted his lips, and brought his tongue out to touch his brother's.
 
Blue eyes had remained open, waiting for his reaction. Surprise was fine, so long as Mokuba didn't pull away. He expected him to be surprised, since this would be new for him. True, it was technically new for him too, but he wasn't the eleven year old here. Now though, he deepened their kiss further, gently touching his tongue to his brother's before exploring his mouth.
 
The younger one's eyes slid closed again, and he pressed himself against Seto even more. One hand came to rest on the older's cheek, as he continued to kiss him. The feeling of having someone's tongue in his mouth was new, but not something he disliked in any way at all.
 
Seto pulled away after a bit, needing to breathe; as he was sure Mokuba did as well. Blue eyes were half lidded, watching the younger with curiosity showing in them, while wondering what Mokuba would say now.
 
He took in a deep breath, before laying his head down on Seto's chest. For the longest time, he didn't speak. He wasn't sure what to say. He suspected that this had been Seto's way of answering what he had said.
 
He brushed aside a few of Mokuba's bangs before toying with the raven locks again. Seto still wasn't sure what the younger thought, and his silence just confused him. He didn't speak though, merely waiting to see what he would say.
Mokuba was still silent, for a few more moments. Slowly, he brought one of his hands down, and grabbed one of Seto's. He gently laced their fingers together, and held on tight, "I love you too, niisama." he whispered.
 
The teen smiled gently, one hand still laced with Mokuba's, the other still toying with his hair. He took that as a good response. He stayed silent, unsure of what to do now, or say for that matter.
 
The younger smiled slightly, and he looked up at Seto, "You know...my birthday is almost here," he said happily, "I'll be twelve...will we be able to do the things you think I'm too young to do then?" he questioned.
 
"Mokuba, I told it's not your age that's too young..." Would it just be easier to tell the younger partly why, instead of this back and forth? It had him wondering, since this was getting tiresome, and he didn't need the younger upset with him again.
 
He sighed slightly, out of annoyance. He wasn't annoyed at his brother, he was annoyed at himself for not understanding "Can you please just tell me what we are even talking about, I'm so confused!" he said with a sigh.
 
"It's not that important, so don't let it bother you, 'kay?" Why had he even mentioned it again? Was he thinking at all any more? Or had his mind just turned itself off when he'd kissed Mokuba?
 
Mokuba's eyes narrowed slightly, and then went back to normal, "Fine, fine, fine.' he said and sighed heavily, "How can we be a real couple if you won't even tell me what couples do?" he muttered, nuzzling against Seto's chest again.
 
"Isn't this enough?" He asked quietly, simply watching his brother now. Why was he so insistent about this? This could never be considered normal. So why was being like this?
 
"It's wonderful, niisama." he said, holding him close, "I just want to make you happy..." He said and nuzzled his cheek against Seto's chest again, "I want to do everything for you..."
 
"I'm happy with this." Seto replied, once again toying with raven coloured strands. It was enough; it would have to be until Mokuba was older.
 
He nodded slightly and planted a light kiss on Seto's chest. It was a completely innocent act, not something Mokuba even really thought about before doing "I'm glad you're happy."
 
Seto smiled at him and nodded slightly, "Yeah..." What was there to not be happy about? His little brother loved him, more then he would have ever thought. So long as he didn't do anything stupid any time soon, everything would be fine.
 
Mokuba smiled and he closed his eyes again. He felt warm and protected in Seto's arms; he knew nothing would ever change that...
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
May-Chan- Yeah… Seto was having an out of character moment there, lol. I tried to keep him in, but it's impossible to have him in mushy moments without some tweaking… Hoped you liked the chapter!
MalfoyRocks- Thankies! We both hope we have more reviews on our story too.
RainOwl- Hehe, dragging things out is fun…
Pharaohs Little Sister- Cliffies are good, it makes people review and complain that it has been put there, lol.
Egyptianprincess1691- Well… Seto's not one to express himself with words… That'll take a bit…
Afiong Bassey- Heh, well I don't that'll be happening anytime soon no, lol. There's going to be a lot of chapters with emotion and arguments ahead- and cliff hangers to go with them, hehe.
 
Thanks for the reviews! Hoped you liked the chapter and review this one as well!
Once again, six reviews!