Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And all OC's
Status: 10/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
Warnings: Lemon, lime, maybe language.
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Ten:
 
Mokuba walked back into the house, his bag filled with books and worksheets that he probably wouldn't do. He walked up the stairs and down the hall. He placed his school bag next to his suitcase in the hall. He opened Seto's door and walked in, closing it behind himself softly. He walked over to his brother's bed and smiled down at him.
 
Seto was still half asleep, though he did hear the slight sound of the door opening and closing. He knew it was Mokuba, and even though he knew that meant he had to get up, he still didn't feel up to it.
 
He moved to lie beside his brother, hand gently stroking his hair. He kissed the other's cheek lightly, "It's time to get up..." he whispered lightly. Normally, he would have done something a bit more sexual, but Seto wasn't feeling well, plus, they didn't have time.
 
He sighed slightly and opened his eyes, staring into Mokuba's own for a moment before he finally forced himself to get up. "I'll be ready in a few minutes." He said softly, getting off the bed and walking over to his closet.
 
He smiled slightly and sat up on the bed, watching his brother, "I already went to school and collected all my work..." He continued to watch his brother, looking for any signs of an illness, "Are you feeling any better?" he asked.
 
"Yes." He lied. The brunette simply grabbed a pair of black slacks and slipped them on, grabbing a shirt as well before going over to his dresser.
 
Mokuba smiled slightly, "That's good..." he said happily.” You were probably still tired from what we did last night..." He stood up from the bed, "So, what time does the plane leave?"
 
He glanced at his watch while putting it on, having taken it from stop his dresser, "In an hour and a half." Grabbing a pair of socks, he went back over and sat on his bed. "I suppose..."
 
He smirked slightly and sat back on the bed, beside his brother. He brought his arms around the other's neck, and nuzzled his cheek against Seto's, "So...what should we do in that time?" he questioned, his voice full of suggestion.
 
"Make sure we didn't forget anything." He replied, beginning to button up his shirt as he said this. Since he had told Mokuba that he was feeling fine now, he had to come up with something else as to a reason why he wasn't up to doing anything. He was still wondering why he felt so drained...
 
Mokuba frowned slightly, "That's really not what I had in mind, niisan..." He said, his voice moving to that seductive sex-kitten tone he had mastered so well in the course of a week.
 
He finished buttoning his shirt, wondering what excuse he could use that wouldn't have Mokuba asking questions. Seto didn't want him to worry, but he might if he didn't think of something. "We don't have time..." He countered weakly.
 
Mokuba nodded, "Yes we do..." He purred, "We have an hour and half before the plane ride...It only takes twenty minutes to get to the airport..." He moved to Seto's neck, nipping it lightly.
 
"Checking in takes time as well..." He added, though it seemed his brother had already made up his mind about what to do with the time they had remaining.
 
He moved himself into Seto's lap, "Not too much time...you know we are both the type to come quickly..." He said and continued to gently lap at the skin of Seto's neck.
 
Seto wrapped his arms around the teen, before he figured out that he had lied before. He just didn't want Mokuba worrying about him. If he continued to come up with excuses, his brother would realize something was up as well.
 
He moved and wrapped his legs around Seto. He gently rocked his body against the other, pressing his erection into Seto's stomach. If he'd known that his brother wasn't feeling well, Mokuba would have never pressed the matter...
 
He could feel that his brother was already aroused, and it bothered him that he wasn't. He moved his hands so they instead rested on Mokuba's hips briefly, before moving down to rest on his thighs.
 
He stopped his movements and tilted his head to the side slightly. His brother wasn't usually this...well...slow. He'd usually be at least showering kisses along his neck by now, "Seto...are you sure you're okay?" his tone was serious.
 
"I'm fine..." He said quietly, though he doubted he sounded very reassuring at the moment.
 
He frowned slightly, "Niisan...please don't keep secrets from me..." He placed his arms lovingly around Seto, "What's wrong?" he asked, trying his best to ignore his need.
 
"Nothing's wrong..." He slipped his hands underneath Mokuba's shirt in hopes of distracting him, teasing his chest with light touches.
 
"No." He reached up and grabbed Seto's hands to stop him, "Something isn't right here...please just tell me..." He said, a worried expression on his face.
 
"You worry too much... There's nothing wrong. I Just haven't woken up properly yet. I don't usually sleep that much..." He said; kissing Mokuba's neck lightly, still intent on distracting him.
 
"Seto..." He moved and rested his head on the other's shoulder, "Why won't you tell me what's wrong?" he questioned. Nuzzling his head against the older's shoulder. He wanted to talk with Seto about this, but he felt his control slipping away slowly.
 
"There's nothing to tell..." His mouth was once again on the teen's neck, licking and nipping at the skin. Seto was amazed that his brother hadn't just given up by now…
 
He reached one hand up, and grabbed Seto's other shoulder, "Niisan..." he sighed lightly, he wanted to push his brother away, and make him talk, but he couldn't. His hand dropped again and he gave into the temptation, moaning softly as his brother kissed his neck.
 
He knew his brother was aroused already as he moved to lie him down on the bed. Seto slipped his hands beneath the others shirt again, before trailing one down undo the teen's pants.
 
He closed his eyes and moaned again, "Oh Seto..." His back arched from the light touches and he silently cursed the way his brother had so much control over him.
 
He tugged down the others pants and boxer's a bit, letting his tongue run teasing close to his brother's arousal.
 
He bit his bottom lip slightly and raised his hips from the bed. "Mmm… Niisan...please..." He begged. He reached under his own shirt, and grabbed one of Seto's hands, holding it gently.
 
He flicked his tongue across the tip once, before taking Mokuba's arousal in his mouth and lightly sucking on it. He hadn't done this before, but he had an excuse ready should Mokuba ask after.
 
His eyes went wide, Seto had never done that before...How odd...His hips bucked slightly into the older's mouth; the feeling was amazing. He understood why Seto liked it so much...
 
One hand went to rest on his hips, the other still being held by Mokuba's hand. He tried to keep his hips still, not wanting to gag. He took in a bit more of his brother's length, adding his tongue as well now.
 
He whined slightly "Oh gods....niisan..." He squeezed Seto's hand tight, his other twisting in the bed sheets. "More..." He said breathlessly.
 
If he could've, he would have smirked then. Why hadn't he thought of doing this before? A few moments more and he decided to completely take him into his mouth.
 
Mokuba bit his bottom lip, feeling the pressure build in his stomach. "Oh god...I'm gonna....gonna..." He arched his back, and with a cry of his brothers' name, he came into the older's mouth.
 
The brunette swallowed what he could, licking the rest off of the teen. Seto pulled the other's boxers and pants up, redoing them before moving up to lay next Mokuba on his stomach once again.
 
Mokuba tried his best to catch his breath. A few moments later he finally did just that, "Niisan...that was amazing..."
 
Seto smiled at him slightly, reaching over to brush aside a few of the teens bangs aside. "We should get going now." He said quietly.
 
"After you tell me what's wrong." he said and nodded slightly. "I know that something just isn't right with you..." He said and curled up against him.
 
He sighed, "What's your reason for thinking there's something wrong now?" Seto asked, wrapping an arm loosely around his brother.
 
"Before...you were acting so strangely...I just got this feeling that there was something you weren't telling me...that's all" He said and snuggled against him. "Where are we going today anyway?" he questioned.
 
"California... I suppose if you're bored then you could always go to the Kaiba Land there, check to see that those idiots are actually doing their job..." Blue eyes glanced over at the clock, "We do need to go now though."
 
"I'm tired now," he whined slightly, "and I don't want to go to Kaiba Land...who the hell came up with the name Kaiba Land anyway...that's so cheesy..."
 
"An eight year old brat." He answered, thwacking the younger over the head, "Now get up before I leave you here." Seto moved away from the teen, sitting up and stretching slightly.
 
Mokuba quickly got off the bed, and an evil smirk played at his lips, "You know how you said you'd be doing a lot of paperwork...Well...can I sit underneath your desk?" He questioned.
 
"No, since you promised you would behave and wouldn't be a distraction. That would be distracting... Thinking about that is distracting..." He muttered, grabbing his bags and walking over to his bedroom door, "Now let's go."
 
He frowned slightly and followed after him, "But you could still write...and type..." He grabbed his bags from beside Seto's door.
 
"I highly doubt I'd be able to..." He replied, closing his bedroom door shut and walking down the hall. Seto took out his cell, paging his driver, since they would need to be driven to the airport. Hopefully his brother wouldn't get any ideas for the ride there...
 
"But it's worth a try, ne?" He continued to follow him, dragging his suit case behind, "I think I packed to much stuff...this is heavy.”
 
"You should have thought about that last night when you were packing..." Seto murmured, slipping his phone back into his pocket.
 
"Can you carry it for me?" he asked, "You're stronger then I am..." He continued to drag the heavy suitcase behind him, struggling with it.
 
"I have my own bags to carry, don't I?" He asked simply, though he was slightly curious to know how his brother would manage with the stairs...
 
And that's what they came to, "Oh boy." He stepped backwards down the first step and proceeded to do this, carefully
 
Seto raised a brow slightly, "What could you have possibly packed that would make it that difficult to carry?" He asked, watching him, partly out of amusement, but also to make sure he didn't accidentally trip since he was going backwards.
 
"I think I packed almost all my clothes..." He said, continuing to struggle down the steps. He sighed slightly; almost halfway there.
 
"We'll be there three weeks, Mokuba... Not months..." Seto shook his head slightly and sighed, before something came to mind. "You had that packed last night... You left your school work upstairs, didn't you?"
 
Mokuba sighed "There's no way in hell I'm dragging this all the way back up there to get the schoolwork..." He sighed again at his own stupidity.
 
"You'll just have to run back up after to get it..." He said, trying to hide his smirk from his brother.
 
Mokuba frowned slightly, “Can you go get it?" He looked up at him, "Onegai, niisama?"
 
"Like I'm going to drag your four weeks worth of school work down the stairs..." Seto replied, "And sucking up won't work." The moment the words left his mouth he regretted it.
 
Mokuba's eyes narrowed slightly, "Fine...kusottare" he muttered as he continued to pull his bag down the steps. He growled slightly when he at long last reached the bottom, only to head back up.
 
"Mokuba..." He sighed and headed outside, setting his things down by the waiting limo, Seto headed back inside, grabbing Mokuba's suitcase. He silently cursed while he dragged it outside as well before waiting for the teen to come back down.
 
Mokuba had the large bag slung over his shoulder. He sighed heavily as he walked down the stairs. He blinked when he noticed his bag wasn't there, and he figured Seto must have taken it. He headed for the door.
 
The suitcases were already in the trunk, and Seto was waiting for his brother in the limo. He wondered what exactly the next twenty or so minutes would be like... And whether or not Mokuba was still ticked at him.
 
Mokuba walked over to the Limo. He pulled the door open and got in, slamming the door behind himself. He sat as close to the door, and as far from Seto, as possible.
 
Well that answered his question... Blue eyes stared idly out of the window as the limo started pulling out of the driveway. This was going to be twenty long minutes...
 
He glared out the window. The nerve of him! He thought to himself. "Next time don't do me any favors. I can carry my own bag." his voice was cold and harsh, something he had picked up from the older Kaiba.
 
Seto stayed silent, not wanting to say something that would only end up making things worse... Besides, he didn't feel up for another one of their arguments, or anything really for that matter.
 
He leaned his head against the cool glass of the car and groaned slightly. "Niiisaaan." he whined slightly. He just wanted his brother to apologize for being so mean, was that wrong of him?
 
"Don't whine, Mokuba... It makes you sound like a spoiled brat." He said quietly, blue eyes slipping shut. He could already feel the beginnings of a headache...
 
He felt tears sting at his eyes, and he sat up straight, looking at the floor. Why was he being so mean? Had he done something wrong? His head was filled with so many thoughts...
 
Seto rested his forehead lightly against the window, ignoring how cold it felt against his skin. It wasn't that cool out, so why did the glass feel like ice?
 
He looked over to Seto, watching him intently, "Did I do something wrong, Niisan?" He asked, his voice small and quiet.
 
"No..." He murmured, confused as to why he was asking. He'd been right; this car ride was going to take forever...
 
"Why did you snap at me like that then....?" He moved over so he was beside his brother. He placed a hand on the other's arm.
 
"Gomen, I don't know why I did." Seto didn't move when he felt the other touch his arm lightly, or even open his to look at him. He still wasn't quite sure what exactly was wrong with him.
 
He looked down at that, "I'm sorry Niisan..." He stared at the seat, tears stinging his eyes. His brother wouldn't even look at him...I must have done something really bad...
 
He felt that he'd done something wrong now, causing him to glance at him now. "Mokuba?" Seto frowned slightly, what had he done this time?
 
He sighed slightly, and kept his gaze locked on the seat. He toyed with a hole in the bottom of his pants. The bottom always dragged on the ground, leaving small holes in them. "You can tell me if you're upset with me...I'm sorry for whatever I did..."
 
"I'm not upset with you Mokuba." Seto shifted slightly, before wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and pulling him against his chest. "I didn't mean to make you think that I was."
 
He nuzzled against the older's chest, eyes slipping closed. He sighed lightly, "I know when something's wrong, Seto...There's something you're not telling me...I know it..." He sighed slightly, "Why won't you talk to me...?"
 
He sighed, "I just don't want you to worry about me," A slight crossed his lips, "You tend to overact..." He said.
 
"But if you don't tell me...I'm still going to worry...You should know that by now..." He sighed again. He moved up and planted a light kiss on Seto's cheek, "I love you...I want to try and help you..."
 
Seto sighed again, glancing down at him. "I just don't feel that well... Truthfully, I didn't feel any better after I woke up before." He murmured.
 
His eyes narrowed slightly, "Then I wouldn't have tried to make you do anything!" He said, sounding upset, "Now I feel terrible for making you do that..."
 
"It's fine, Mokuba. I'm not complaining, am I?" He asked quietly, tilting his chin and kissing him lightly. "See, you're over reacting." Seto teased.
 
"No! You aren't reacting enough!" he protested. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking up at him, "You could be getting really sick!"
 
He sighed, "I'm fine Mokuba, lack of proper sleep the last few days is just taking its toll on me. Stop worrying so much."
 
He looked down at that, "It's my entire fault then that your not feeling well...I am so sorry..." he went back to staring at the car seat.
 
"It's not your fault. You know I've never been able to sleep decently through the night ever. Why do you think I always heard you waking up from a nightmare when you were younger?" Blue eyes continued to look down at the teen, watching him.
 
"I know, I know..." he sighed slightly, "But I'm so god damned horny all the time that I keep you up when you should be sleeping..." He shifted uncomfortably.
 
"Have you heard me complaining?" He asked, smirking slightly as he lightly caressed the teen's thighs. "Besides... it's my fault half the time as well..." He murmured, his hand trailing up.
 
He bit his bottom lip slightly, "Setooo...." He whined again. Why did his brother insist on always touching him so? "You're wicked...." He mumbled before laying his head down on the other's shoulder.
 
Seto smirked, "I thought you said I was sadistic?" He asked, leaning back slightly. The brunette continued to caress his brother through his pants, still smirking.
 
He nodded, "That too..." He moved closer to the older, arms coming up to wrap around his neck, "More..." He whispered.
 
He continued to teasingly touch his brother, his other hand slipped under his shirt, trailing his fingers lazily across Mokuba's chest.
 
He moaned slightly, "Onegai niisan...more..." He turned his head slightly, and began to nip and kiss at his brother's neck.
 
The teasing touches stopped for a moment, Seto undoing the other's pants, then went to stroking his brother's arousal. He continued as well to tease Mokuba's chest, letting his fingers brush over his nipples.
 
His back arched, "Ahhh...Niisan...." He moaned loudly and his hips bucked slightly at the touch. He bit his bottom lip slightly, well aware that there was a person driving this car, and it was best to keep quiet.
 
"You'll have to be quiet, lest you gain unwanted attention towards us..." Seto said, the smirk on his lips having yet to leave, his touches never ceasing.
 
That was a near impossible task for the young one. He had never been able to keep quiet. He leaned down, and bit down on Seto's shirt. Moaning still, though the fabric muffled the sound.
 
"Mokuba, you're going to have to move," Seto nipped at the younger's neck lightly, "otherwise I can't do anything to... help" He murmured, pausing in his actions.
 
He made a slight noise of protest when his brother stopped. He pulled away slightly, "Move....where?" He questioned staring at him.
 
Seto rolled his eyes, before pinning Mokuba down to the seats, the action having pushed him back so that the brunette could take the teen's arousal into his mouth once again.
 
This caused him to shriek with pleasure, which he regretted after it was done, "Oh god..." He brought his arm up, and bit down on it, to keep from screaming again.
 
He pulled away for a moment, "You better have an excuse ready should we need it..." Seto murmured, before going back to what he'd been doing.
 
He bit down harder on his arm, either not noticing or not caring that it hurt. His hips bucked slightly, and his back arched even more.
 
His hands were resting on Mokuba's hips, holding the teen still while he continued to pleasure him. Once again he added his tongue.
 
Mokuba writhed on the seat below, tossing his head back and forth. The familiar feeling growing strong in his stomach, He moved his arm away, not able to keep any coherent thoughts of where they were. His back arched even further, in that way that it did when the young one was about to release. With a loud pleasured cry of the older's name, he came inside his brother's mouth.
 
He managed to swallow before cursing quietly. "Mokuba!" He hissed, "You're supposed to stay quiet." Of course, his 'scolding' was somewhat ruined by the fact that he was smirking wickedly.
 
He was panting, trying to catch his breath, "G-Gomen niisan...." He propped himself up on his elbows, looking over at the other, and when he saw that Seto was smirking, he couldn't help but smirk as well.
 
Seto sighed and moved away from him, sitting back where he had been before, simply watching his brother silently for the moment.
 
Once he had finally regained something of a normal breathing pace, he pulled his pants up, and sat next to his brother, "Do you think something bad is going to happen now?" he asked, looking up at him.
 
"No, I think it'll be fine." Seto was trying to figure out how they would three weeks if he had to work for the most part... He shifted slightly, moving so he wasn't quite as uncomfortable.
 
Mokuba nodded and leaned his head against Seto's shoulder, "We should be arriving at the airport soon right?" He questioned. He remembered someone telling him a while ago that the flight from Japan to California was about thirteen hours. And he was glad now that his brother had found a way to make him tired.
 
"Hm, yes, we should be there in a few minutes..." He replied quietly, sighing as he leaned against the window pane. Seto could only hope they got there quickly, since if he had to stay much longer in the limo alone with Mokuba, he wasn't quite sure he'd be able to keep his hands off of him while he was still aroused himself.
 
The thought of his brother being aroused hadn't even crossed his mind, and he nuzzled his cheek against the other's shoulder, "Mmm....Aishiteru niisan..." he said lightly, eyes slipping closed.
 
He sighed, not entirely sure what to do with himself. He wasn't about to ask Mokuba for any... assistance, since it wasn't like him. Though, he may not have a choice if this kept up...
 
He smiled slightly and leaned against his brother more. He found that Seto was a very comfortable pillow in times like these. He made a light, happy noise as he nuzzled his cheek against Seto again.
 
Seto found himself with little choice as he pulled Mokuba onto his lap, pressing against the teen to let him know he had a bit of a 'problem' at the moment...
 
Mokuba blinked, before raising an eyebrow and smirking. Now was his chance to get back at Seto. He quickly rid himself of the smirk and tilted his head, looking quite innocent, "What is it niisan?"
 
"Don't even think it, Mokuba. You know perfectly well 'what'." Normally by now he would have already taken the teen, but since they had neither lube, and they couldn't exactly clean themselves up afterwards... He was at a slight disadvantage.
 
He smirked wickedly and leaned forward, close to the older's ear, "Mmm think what?" he said in a low voice, before letting his tongue trace over his ear, "I have no idea what you are talking about..."
 
Seto scowled at him, but pressed him close again regardless. He couldn't remember being this aroused before, usually it was Mokuba who was asking for it.
 
He smirked again, "Maybe I would know..." He shifted slightly, and reached down, running a hand ever-so-lightly over Seto's crotch, "...If you told me what you wanted...."
 
He hissed quietly before biting his tongue. Kaiba Seto wasn't one to ask for something, which was a bit of a problem at the moment. Why was his brother choosing now of all times to tease him? They would be arriving at the airport in the next six minutes or so he was sure.
 
Mokuba knew this as well, but for him, this wasn't just simply teasing his brother, this was a way to break down more of that wall Seto put around his emotions. His brother was going to have to learn how to ask for things, "Times running out." he teased.
 
Seto only sighed shakily before turning to look out the window. This was just one of those things that was going to take more then a few pressuring minutes to get past.
 
He shook his head slightly before sliding off of his brothers' lap and onto the seat beside him. He got down on his stomach and undid his brother's pants, sliding them down just enough to expose his erection. He licked up it, as if it were a frozen treat, before he took the head into his mouth and sucked harshly. If he didn't love the taste of his brother so much, he wouldn't have done it...
 
Seto gasped in surprise before moaning quietly as his eyes slipped shut. He truthfully hadn't expected the younger to do this without him asking him to. Either way, he was thankful that Mokuba had decided to regardless. He shivered slightly at the feeling.
 
He knew their time limit was fast approaching, and he used every technique he could think of. As he bobbed his head up and down, his tongue traced one of the veins on the underside.
 
He bit his tongue to keep himself silent, not wanting to test their luck any further. He wasn't all too surprised that he had come that fast, since he'd already been quite aroused and his brother's tactics had only added.
 
Mokuba swallowed all that he could, and sat up, wiping his mouth on the back of his arm. "You're going to be exhausted on the plane ride..." He said simply and sat back in his seat.
 
"I'd rather sleep for most of it then sit there being bored..." He replied, once he had managed to catch his breath. Seto zipped his pants back up, sighing slightly to himself before looking over at the younger. He wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling the teen against him again, "Aishiteru..." He murmured, leaving a kiss on his neck.
 
He smiled warmly and let his eyes slip closed. He felt the car slow down and then finally stop. "I think we're here..." he said and slowly detangled himself from his brother.
 
He had a strong urge to pout as his brother moved away from him... "Joy, we get to spend half the day on a plane... Kami-sama, I hope I'm able to sleep for most of it."
 
He smiled again; "We'll survive niisama" He said and gently kissed his brother's cheek before getting out of the plane. Honestly, he didn't think he'd be able to make it...thirteen hours on a plane where he couldn't even touch his brother would probably kill him.
 
He reluctantly got out of the limo; their bags were waiting for on a trolley, except for Mokuba's school bag which he had brought with him into the back. Seto checked his watch, "We have roughly thirty-five minutes before the plane leaves, and sadly that means we need to go check in right away."
 
He frowned slightly, and he found himself wishing he would have given Seto more of a kiss before they got out of the limo. He reached back in, grabbed his schoolbag and stood up, "Oh...I can hardly contain my excitement..." he said, sarcastically.
 
Seto wanted to say something teasing to the teen, but since they couldn't really touch each other for the next thirteen hours... He wasn't going to bother saying anything that would only cause problems for the both of them. Though technically, it was going to be more then that, since they really couldn't do anything until they were at their hotel room... Well, rooms, but only one of them was really going to be used, and thankfully he had managed to get to that had a joining door between them. Seto pushed the trolley along, since he didn't trust someone else, they would most likely allow something to happen and he couldn't risk his laptop being damaged- since it was merely in his carry-on bag.
 
Mokuba followed after him closely. A few people, girls, were all looking at Seto, whispering and giggling. Mokuba narrowed his eyes at some of them in a 'he's mine' sort of way. If people on the plane did this Mokuba knew he wouldn't be able to hold back from punching someone.
 
Seto was either used to the whispering after so many years, or he truly didn't notice the attention he was grabbing. Whether it was girls giggling or people recognizing him for who he was- he just wanted to get on the plane and sleep possibly. He could only hope they managed the flight half decently, since they would have to go through it in another three weeks time. Not to mention he was going to be at various meetings during the course of the day, so very little time would be actually be spent with his brother...
 
He knew Seto would be gone from the room pretty much the whole time, but at least they were going to a place where there was a lot to do. And they'd still have their nights together...all in all it was much better then staying at home and not seeing him at all.
 
He was actually amazed that all the damned check-in's and what not took a total of fifteen minutes, which left them with ten minutes of nothing to do before they could even get on the plane... The older Kaiba felt like hitting his head against a wall if only to give him something to do.
 
Mokuba looked up at his brother, then out a window. He looked pretty much everywhere. He was beginning to become rather bored. "Wanna go make out in the bathroom?" he questioned.
 
Seto groaned, how did he know this would happen? Possibly because Mokuba had absolutely no control, and they'd have a serious problem if that were true for him as well. "Mokuba, we've been here for eighteen minutes only, and already you're saying something?" He said quietly, "How do you expect to last thirteen hours?" He hissed.
 
He looked up at him, blinking, "What are you talking about...all I did was ask if you wanted to go make out...it's not like I said anything about going in there to fuck..."
 
"It goes hand-in-hand for us..." He muttered, going into his bag and taking out a notebook. Half of it consisted of sketch paper, while the other half was ordinary lined paper. The brunette took to writing.
 
He sighed heavily and looked back out the window, "Sheesh niisan...I don't always have to have sex you know...I can control myself...." He laughed after saying that, knowing that the words weren't true.
 
"Of course you can..." He said quietly with a smirk on his lips, while changing his mind about writing and instead took to sketching.
 
Mokuba blinked and looked down at the paper his brother was drawing on, "What're you going to draw niisan?" He didn't even know his brother really drew, so it was a surprise to see he had a sketchbook.
 
Seto shifted, blocking his brother's view, "Nothing..." He'd never taken to letting anyone see anything he drew, especially considering whom he always did draw. Actually, there were quite a few things his brother didn't really know about, and he intended to keep it that way.
 
Mokuba frowned slightly, "Come on...let me see." He said and tried to move so he could see the page again.
 
"I am not going to let you see... So forget about it..." Seto of course was sketching the other, doing so from memory. He always seemed to notice the little things about Mokuba when he was asleep, and it was then that he usually planned out ideas he had for sketches.
 
Mokuba frowned again, "Why won't you let me see? I'll show you one of my sketches..." He offered the deal, hoping Seto would take it.
 
He only shook his head, hoping the younger would just drop it already and let him draw in peace. Beside's, even if he did show him, he'd want it to be completed first.
 
He sat back in his seat, "Fine alright...sheesh...Then you can't see mine either." he said and crossed his arms.
 
Seto only nodded and went back to his sketchbook, though he had an odd feeling that his brother would try to get it regardless of what he was saying now...
 
Mokuba blinked and moved, just a little, trying to look over and get a peak at the sketch, "What's so special that I can't see anyway?"
 
"Why are you trying so hard to see it?" He shot back, ready to simply close it and put it away. At least they only had to do this for a few more minutes before they could get on the plane...
 
He blinked again and sat back, "Why are you so mean today? That's like...the third time you've snapped at me!"
 
"I'm not snapping... I'm merely stating." He muttered quietly, watching the teen for a moment before going back to his sketch. Four more minutes... Then they would be slightly closer to getting to their destination...
 
Mokuba sighed, "Now you're just splitting hairs..." He stretched his arms up to the ceiling, "I'm borrred"
 
"Didn't you bring anything to keep yourself entertained with?" He asked, glancing up at the other.
 
"That's what I've got you for" he said and winked, "I did...I just don't feel like doing any of it..."
 
Seto wasn't too sure why, but a faint blush stained his cheeks, causing him to quickly alter his gaze back to what he had been working on.
 
He yawned slightly, "I just want to get on the plane so i can sleep..." He said and looked around, "How much longer?" he questioned.
 
Just as he was about to reply, the announcement came on for their flight. "Does that answer your question?" Seto asked, packing the sketchbook away in his bag before picking it up and standing.
 
Mokuba grabbed his schoolbag; he decided that he would use that for his carry-on. If all else failed he could at least do some school work. He nodded, "Yeah..." He stood up as well and looked around, "So...where are we supposed to go?" he questioned.
 
Seto sighed; sometimes his brother was really hopeless... "Just follow me..." He murmured. As they lined up to board their flight, the brunette was once again oblivious to the giggling girls and whispers that would be on the same flight as them.
 
Mokuba sighed heavily as he noticed them. This was definitely not going to be good. He hoped that they wouldn't be in the same compartment as them at least...
 
He was only thankful once to sit down once they were on the plane. Blue eyes glanced at Mokuba who had been right behind him, "Did you want the window seat?
 
He nodded slightly, "Yeah...If you don't mind..." He wanted to curl up and go to sleep, and that would be much easier with the window to lean against.
 
Seto got up again, moving aside to let his brother pass him. The brunette too, was planning to sleep for a little bit, though he wasn't too picky about needed to lean against something.
 
He smiled and walked past him. He sat down in the seat, surprised at just how comfortable it was. "Seto..." He waved for his brother to come close, "I gotta ask you something...."
 
Once he was sitting down again he turned to face his brother, "What is it?" he asked, not having any idea as to what his brother wanted to ask him.
 
"Can I lean against you when I go to sleep...or is that too suspicious?" He said, his voice a whisper to make sure only his brother heard, He then sighed heavily, upset that he even had to ask that..."We shouldn't have to hide like this..." he added.
 
"It's fine." If it did cause any suspicion, then screw it, he didn't give a shit. They needed the minor contact, lest they go mad from not being able to touch each other.
 
He smiled weakly, and leaned his head against his brother's shoulder. He was glad that he could at least have this little bit of contact with the older. He opened his mouth to say 'I love you' but stopped himself and shut it again.
 
Seto smiled slightly before leaning closer to him slightly for a moment. "Wo ai ni, Mokuba." He whispered, hoping his brother remembered what it meant, though it should have been fairly obvious.
 
He smiled slightly, "Niisan...could I borrow your trench coat?" He questioned. The plane was a little bit cold.
 
Seto rolled his eyes, but shrugged his brother off his shoulder and stood, taking it off and dropping it on the younger. He then sat back down, a look of slight amusement on his face.
 
Mokuba blinked and shifted slightly, the coat fell off of his head, where it had landed. He moved is so it was covering him, which it still did easily. "Arigatou." He said and leaned against him again
 
He wanted to wrap his arms around, pull him against his chest tightly. Seto only nodded in response, looking out the window to get his mind away from his brother.
 
He wanted his brother to hold him, to stroke his hair lovingly. That was something he was really fond of. He loved the feeling of Seto's fingers running through his hair. He sighed lightly and shifted slightly, trying to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
MalfoyRocks- Thankies! Your review made us very happy!
Koi-Bara- Yay, you caught up! -throws confetti- Lol.
Keeper Of Destiny- Well, our imagination doesn't die for a while… But it will in future chapters, you'll see…
Kikumaru-twin- One might possibly think that…
Afiong Bassey- Well… You'll see. -smirks-
 
Since school starts on Tuesday for me, my last update will be tomorrow, so five reviews if you want another chapter before next weekend!