Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- SetoxMokuba
Warnings: yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters, language.
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And all OC's
Status: 15/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
READ: Chapter fifteen and sixteen are being uploaded at the same time- so make sure not to miss one of them!
 
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Fifteen:
 
It was seven-thirty when he finished. Seto packed what he needed into his briefcase (how he managed to pack everything would remain unknown...), putting everything else away before showering and changing. Once through with this, he walked back over to the bed, sitting next to the sleeping teen. He leaned down and kissed him lightly, before running his tongue along his brother's lips.
 
He was definitely relieved that his brother woke him up. Slowly, he felt himself leaving the horrible nightmare and waking up to the feeling of his brother's tongue gently running over his lips. He pulled back slightly, his eyes opened wide, "You're alright...." he mumbled.
 
"Of course I am." He murmured, staying silent for a moment before brushing his brother's bangs aside. "Bad dream?" He asked quietly, touching his cheek lightly briefly before focusing his eyes on Mokuba.
 
Mokuba blinked a few times, before his eyes shifted, locking with his brother's cerulean eyes, "He hurt you...didn't he?" He bit his lip slightly. His brother had told him to think about it, and so, while unconscious, his mind took him back to the days when they were both much younger. In his 'dream' Mokuba had been playing happily in his room, as any small child would. It had only been a few days since they had come to the home. As he was playing, he distinctly heard a scream, a loud smacking sound, another scream, and then the sound of something falling over. The young Mokuba on the floor really didn't think much of it, and he continued in his play. But the fact that Mokuba was older, having this 'dream' he thought more on the sound of the scream, and eventually identified it as his brother's.
 
Seto gave his brother a sad smile as a reply, doubting he'd manage to voice a response. At least he'd figured out part of it, though not the reason as to why he hadn't said anything.
 
"Oh niisan..." Mokuba could feel the tears welling up in his eyes, but he'd be damned if he let them fall! It was not he that deserved to be crying right now. He wrapped his arms around his brother, pulling him close, "That's not all...is it?"
 
"No..." He finally murmured. Seto cleared his throat after a moment before pulling away from the younger, "I need to leave before the meeting starts," He kissed him lightly once again, "There's some cash on the desk for when you go out. Just remember to speak English." Giving his brother a last look he got up, picking up his briefcase before leaving the room, locking to door behind him- his brother would click to go through his own room when he left. Along with leaving a few bills on the desk, was note, telling the younger the number for their driver and that he had already been told that Mokuba may be calling for a ride.
 
He watched his brother, a sad smile on his face. It hurt to see his brother leave, but he knew the older would eventually come back. He got out of bed and stretched. He yawned and walked over to the bathroom. He stripped out of his clothing and hoped into the shower. After about 15 minutes of washing he figured he was clean enough and got out.
 
Mokuba walked from the bathroom after toweling off. Being alone he didn't care about walking around nude. He walked over to the desk and picked up the bills. American money...He smiled slightly and grabbed the note with the number of the driver. He walked over to the door that connected the two rooms, and walked through it. He yawned slightly and walked over to his pile of clothes that still laid on the floor. Once finding clothing he deemed suitable, he began to get dressed.
 
He grabbed his cell phone from the pants he had been wearing the previous day, and he phoned the driver, "Kon-" he stopped himself and sighed, his English sucks and he knew it, "Hello...I am Mokuba Kaiba...you are the driver of mine...please come to hotel and pick up me." the driver understood Mokuba's broken English, and told him he'd be there in about 15 minutes. He sighed heavily as he hung up the phone. He stuffed that, and the money into his pocket, and grabbed his room key. He left his room and walked down the hall, sighing. He vaguely wondered what exactly this business trip was for"
 
Mokuba pressed the down button on the elevator, and immediately the doors slid open. A few people stepped out, and Mokuba stepped in. He pushed the button for the bottom floor and smirked slightly. He hoped his brother would like the idea he had thought of. It was simple, really. Seto would be able to please Mokuba, while working. Everyone won. The elevator stopped moving, and he stepped out of the elevator and a few more people stepped in. He walked outside to see that the driver was already there. The driver opened the door and Mokuba climbed in. "Where to, Mr. Kaiba?" Mokuba blinked a few times, "Uhm...Drive...I tell you when to stop..." He sighed heavily, wishing he could speak proper English. The driver nodded and began to drive slowly down the street, in the same direction he had the night before.
 
Mokuba watched lazily out the window, humming a tune that he couldn't remember the name to. He yawned slightly, and then saw the store approaching, "stop" He said and the driver slowed down outside of the store. He didn't wait for the driver to open his door, he did that himself. Mokuba walked over to the front of the store, and opened the door. The store was one of those...fetish stores. He immediately spotted a bottle of lubricant. Not the same kind they had at home, but it would work just as fine. Then he took to looking at the shelves, looking at the numerous amount of toys. He knew exactly what he was looking for, he had seen it in a movie.
 
Mokuba smiled when he saw what he had been searching for. He picked it up and looked at it. He debated within his own mind on whether or not to buy it. He hoped Seto wouldn't be mad at the suggestion of using this. He sighed heavily and finally decided to buy it. He walked up to the counter and placed both items on it. The woman behind the counter rose and eyebrow and began to ring up the items. "That'll be sixteen dollars and 73 cents." Mokuba pulled the money from his pocket and blinked. He had no clue how to spend American money! He sighed and handed the woman all the money he had, which was only 20 dollars. She put the money into the register and grabbed the change. She placed the items in a bag, and handed the bag and change to Mokuba. "Have a nice day" she said, giving him a slightly skeptical look.
 
Mokuba walked from the store, not saying anything to the woman. He walked back to the limo, and the driver opened his door. He got into the back seat and sighed slightly. He began regretting his purchase. He could just picture a very angry older brother at the pure thought of what was running through the younger's mind. The driver pulled off again, heading back towards the hotel.
 
-- -- --
 
Seto leaned back against the wall, eyes closed as he his thoughts got the better of him. Part of him still wanted Mokuba to figure everything out on his own, though... He didn't want his brother to know that ever. Shaking his head he stepped into the elevator when it opened, and once again leaned back against the walls.
Seto sighed slightly just as the elevator doors were once again opening in front of him, before resuming the usual stoic look he used when he wasn't around his brother. The receptionist at the front desk seemed... well surprise wasn't quite the right word, but was possibly amazed at the now cold look on the brunette, when the day before he had been somewhat cheerful when going out with his brother. Seto mentally smirked at the reaction before turning down the hall to his right, eyes glancing back and forth in search of the board room the meeting would be taking place in.
 
The older Kaiba could hear voices inside already, though he hoped he wasn't the last to arrive. Being young wasn't the easiest, since the other CEO's he met in meetings tended to expect little of him- who did they think did all the work? Surely not those incompetent fools he'd hired, they could barely handle the basics, let alone anything complicated. Silently opening the door, he strode over to the long mahogany table, already knowing where his seat was. Setting his briefcase down on the floor next to his seat, he mentally sighed before greeting those that were already there- he hated this part...
 
The majority of them were American, which he had expected. There was one other whom was Japanese, which was also Kaiba Corp.'s main rival. A few other's were Chinese, and it seemed that they weren't to enthusiastic about this meeting either. They were mostly annoyed, himself included, at the disrespect being shown- like hell he was going to be on a first name basis with these people. "If you wouldn't mind, I would prefer it if you would call me by my surname rather my given name." How he managed to say that without the icy tone was a miracle... The man who had been, one of the few, to call him 'Seto' looked at him in surprise for a moment, not having expected it. Annoyance flared through him and laced his tone this time, "I may be young, but regardless, I deserve the same proper respect as everyone else here." Seto was satisfied to see that the same mistake wasn't made again...
 
Seto had taken to sitting and merely observing everyone else. His eyes narrowed when a certain rival of his walked up to him, hopping up onto the table next to him. "So nice to see you again, Kaiba. It's-" Seto scowled at her and leaned back slightly, "Cut the crap, Miyuki, what do you want?" The woman blinked innocently, "Kaiba, you're acting like I'm up to something." A light smirk played on her lips as she kept hazel eyes locked with the ice blue ones of the brunette. "Tch', when aren't you up to something? The last time we spoke," A smirk of his own played on his lips, "you tried to seduce me. So, I ask again, what do you want?" She feigned a hurt look, "You actually think I would go so low..." Seto merely rolled his eyes, wishing she'd just leave.
 
Miyuki continued to ramble about nothing in particular- Seto was ready to either hit her head against the wall, or his own... "Miyuki... Why are you over here speaking with me?" She paused for a moment and studied him silently, before there was once again a slight smirk to her lips. "Ne, Kaiba-kun, you must be so lonely..." Perfect, and to make things worse, she had taken to running a single finger up the side of his arm. Seto gave her a look of disgust before pulling away. "I didn't think you would go even lower and to try something in a meeting, Miyuki." She leaned closer to him, in a way that would block the others in the room from seeing. Miyuki lightly traced a hand down his chest, brushing lightly across his crotch, "Do you really want to push me away so quickly?" Seto glared at her, a quiet growl escaping him, "Zakkenayo."
 
Miyuki merely smirked and pulled away from him, going back to sit in her seat- Seto silently breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't sit anywhere on his side. A few minutes later everyone else was sitting down at their respective seats, one or two interpreters there as well. Seto merely sighed again before retrieving his briefcase, setting on the table and retrieving what he'd need. He wasn't looking forward to the next few hours...
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
 
Review responses
 
Review responses will be in chapter sixteen.
 
Five reviews for both chapter fifteen and sixteen for the next chapter!