Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A CEO and Two Spirits ❯ Late ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Priestess: Hello, everybody! It's me again! And this time, I'm writing a threesome-the present-day version of Archaishipping: Grudgeshipping!

More specifically, I'm doing an Atemu/Bakura/Seto fanfiction! My three favorite bishies in Yu-Gi-Oh (actually, I just so happen to hate Atemu's guts, but I pair him up with Bakura a lot-so I have to get used to using him)

It's basically a bunch of lemons, no real plot, blah-blah-blah.

***

Seto Kaiba groaned as the phone rang for what seemed to be the millionth time that day. I have the world's two hottest ancient Egyptian psychos who have been waiting for me for at least three hours, and they hate waiting! Did the entire fucking world turn against me today or something?

Apparently it had, because the phone started ringing again the moment he hung up. Groaning, he picked it up again. "What?" he barked.

Three or four phone calls later, the door swung open in the middle of a call. "Oh for the love of-" he muttered, looking up, mouth open to yell at whoever it may be. The shout didn't even reach his throat before he realized who it was.

His phone slipped from his fingers, clattering onto the table, and his mouth hung open in shock.

"Don't do that, you're making me hornier," Bakura snapped irritably, his lovely brown eyes flashing claret. Atemu's eyes, as well, were red with frustration-but more so because purple was closer to red as it was, and anyway the Pharaoh had always been the less patient one.

Closing his mouth with a nearly-audible snap, Seto demanded, "What in Hell's name are you doing here?! I told you not to come to my office!"

"You said you'd be there four hours ago!" Bakura replied, hands flat against Seto's desk. His pretty white hair brushed the wood, and his piercing black-lashed eyes seemed to burn into Seto's frigid ones. "The Pharaoh wanted to come drag you out after three minutes! You're lucky I stalled him this long! But it's a lot more fun with three people than two!"

"Look, I know that you've both had to endure three thousand five hundred long, lonely years without a touch of affection from anyone-but I need to work!"

Raising a leg-and being a thief had made him so unnervingly graceful and balanced that Seto didn't even see it coming-he smashed it into the side of Seto's desk and sent it into a wall, paper and other objects flying everywhere. Seto gasped indignantly as it collided against said wall, the wood crashing loudly. "That was my desk!"

"You're rich," Atemu replied dismissively, grabbing his arm and pulling him off his chair with surprising strength for such a small slender person. "You can buy a new desk!"

"Not if you two keep destroying my things and stealing my money!" Seto protested. "Do you realize how much you two cost?"

He could have gone on for at least an hour, but at that moment whatever spark of patience Bakura was harboring died.

He lunged at the CEO, tackling him to the ground, kissing him with such ferocity Seto could hardly breathe.

He managed to struggle for a grand total of a second before wrapping his arms around Bakura and ravaging every crevice of his mouth with an eager tongue.

Atemu got onto Bakura's back, moving aside a sweep of thick white hair and showering his neck with light kisses that made Bakura moan against Seto's demanding lips.

Atemu's hand crept from Bakura's ass, to his hips, to his most sensitive spot. Bakura moaned loudly and pulled his lips from Seto's as Atemu's hand went under his belt.

Seto pulled off Bakura's sweater as Atemu pushed down his jeans. Not to be outdone, Bakura pulled off Seto's belt and used it to secure his wrist to a chair leg.

With his free hand, Seto ran his pale slim fingers over every contour of Bakura's chest-he was quite familiar with the near-albino's body by now, and knew just the right places to touch to get the reactions he wanted.

Atemu's slender fingers rested for a moment on Bakura's shoulders before his nails bit into the pale skin and dragged viciously down, leaving a set of red lines that welled blood. Bakura arched his back and moaned in pleasure, his erection rubbing against Seto's.

Suddenly he stiffened, a tight moan clawing its way out of his throat as he felt a warm tongue running over one of the stinging lines.

His own hands moved over Seto's body, tearing away whatever clothing might dare to separate them. His fingernails dug into the pale skin as Atemu finished licking him clean of any trace of the warm coppery fluid they both loved the taste of, causing Seto to writhe in pleasure.

Unlike his Egyptian lovers, he had started out neither sadistic nor masochistic, and he hated the taste of blood-but they were so good that it was hard not to learn to enjoy it rough.

As Seto and Bakura continued switching between kissing and touching one another, Atemu stroked the crack of Bakura's ass with his tongue. He feathered the tip against the anus, getting stronger each time.

When Bakura was good and writhing, he slipped his tongue in-not too deep at first. He loved teasing, and had learned from an expert-Bakura himself.

Bakura bit hard into Seto's shoulder as Atemu did this, his tongue probing deeper and deeper. Seto dug his fingers into Bakura's back, pressing their erections together harder-though the pressure was quickly becoming painful.

He had a long, slender shaft; Atemu had a regular-length one that was quite thick, especially for his size; Bakura had one that looked as if it would rip your ass apart and probably would.

Bakura lowered to bite Seto's nipple, causing spark's to go off in the brunette's head-Atemu got nothing from having his nipples touched, but Bakura gained pleasure from some touching and Seto could orgasm just from having his nipples played with.

Bakura's movement affected his entire body, pressing his ass against Atemu's face and pushing his entire tongue into Bakura's still-tight opening.

Not minding, he extracted his tongue and licked around the outer rim of Bakura's anus. Then, pulling away-and smirking at Bakura's disappointed-sounding moan-he glanced around and noticed a pen from the desk within arms reach.

Grabbing it, he pushed the side that didn't produce ink into Bakura's opening. Bakura clamped his teeth onto Seto's taut abdomen, where he had previously been doing nothing more than nibbling and licking.

Muttering something about getting too many hickies, Seto used a free hand to push him down lower.

Understanding, Bakura raised his head and dipped it, beginning to kiss around Seto's inner thighs. The CEO's moans grew louder and louder as Bakura kissed the balls and began to suck, moaning himself as Atemu added his fingers to the pen.

Bakura ran his tongue up Seto's shaft, tracing the delicate veins as he went. He licked the head of it, pressing his tongue against the slit. Then he opened wide and breathed around it, Atemu removing his fingers so he could work at undoing his buckles and unzipping his pants.

Bakura nibbled the ridge of Seto's shaft, then put his lips around it and sucked. His hand wandered under Seto's ass and pressed his own fingers into Seto's opening.

Seto's free hand buried in Bakura's beautiful white hair, and he was moaning so loudly it was astounding that no one had heard them.

As Atemu undressed, he watched the tantalizing sight of Bakura pleasuring Seto orally. He licked his lips and touched himself through the leather, cursing his almost-impossible-to-remove clothing.

Bakura continued his ministrations, knowing Seto couldn't hold out for long. The hand not touching his anus wandered up his chest, tweaking his nipples gently as he continued to alternate between sucking and lapping.

Seto moaned as he pumped his hips upward into that hot, talented mouth. Grinning around the edges of Seto's shaft, Bakura grinned continued licking and sucking as Seto's shaft filled his mouth and throat entirely

A finally-undressed Atemu closed his hand firmly around his growing length, watching this show with hungry eyes. He spread his slender legs apart and gently squeezed his balls as his hardness swelled and strained against his fingers.

Seto pumped upwards again and again, flinging his head back as he convulsed and screaming until his throat felt raw.

Bakura drank up every drop of the musky liquid, grinning as he licked Seto clean.

Meanwhile, Atemu crept up and pulled out the pen. Bakura lay beneath him now, his back red and still oozing blood, begging for more. The Pharaoh ran a delicate fingertip down one of the scratches, and Bakura hissed against Seto's genitalia, arching his back.

The minute Bakura's lips were safely away from Seto's privates, instead claiming his mouth in another kiss, Atemu entered his white-haired partner and was rewarded with a loud moan that Seto's lips couldn't stifle.

Though tired from his orgasm, Seto could still return Bakura's kiss with full vigor as he used his tongue to draw out Bakura's own. He sucked it vigorously, as if to repay him for his service just a few minutes ago.

As he did, he stroked Bakura's gigantic hardness-first gently, but letting his movements swiftly grow more dramatic.

How did he get such a big cock? Bakura had explained that it was still the size it had been in Egypt, and back then he had been much more muscular and a bit taller, but it still wasn't fair!

Bakura pressed his lips against Seto's and his shaft against those talented fingers as Atemu's every harsh thrust wrenched another tortured, pleasured cry from his throat.

Atemu scraped his fingers over Bakura's still-burning wounds from before as he shifted his angle to pound better, a shudder running through the perfect figure with every stroke of Atemu's tongue against the cuts.

This was a side of him only his two lovers would see. All three of them acted so strong in public, but in sex at least one of them was always reduced to a moaning mass of flesh and arousal.

At last, Atemu climaxed. He flung back his head and rode into Bakura with a frenzy of quick, jerky motions as he released his seed.

Bakura shuddered as he felt Atemu pull away, his sounds of protest lost against Seto's lips-he hadn't reached orgasm yet.

He had little to worry about, though, because Seto's fingers still played over his weeping member. Within moments he released onto Seto's hand, spilling onto his chest.

They all permitted themselves a few moments to catch their breath-but, since Seto had climaxed almost twenty minutes ago and Bakura and Atemu were Spirits, it really was only a few moments.

As Bakura rose off him, Seto remarked, "Now I'll have to buy a cleaner, buy a desk, and explain why there's blood and semen all over the ground!"

"Serves you right for being late," Atemu muttered.

Smirking, Seto replied, "I should be late more often."

"You do, and Atemu and I are only going to fuck each other," Bakura threatened. "You'll have to find somebody else to fuck."

Seto's smirk widened. "You won't last two days."

And they didn't.