Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Chibi Story ❯ A Chibi Story: Pre-school Potential [Season 2] ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

"Malik Ishtal, Malik Ishtal, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Yugi Motou, Yugi Mutou, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Joey Wheeler, Joey Wheeler, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Seto Kaiba, Seto Kaiba, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Tea Gardner, Tea Gardner, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Tristan Tailor, Tristan Trailor, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Bakura-kun, Bakura-kun, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Yami, Pharoa, Yami, Pharoah, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
"Babies, Chibies, Babies, Chibies, how are you? How are you? We have a surprise. We have a surprise, just for you. Just for you."
 
Shashomiru walked forward to the center of a circle of the children holding hands and humming a tune in sync with each other. She shifted her long hair from her eyes and looks above to you.
 
"Welcome one! Welcome all.
To this story-- short and tall...
One season you have completed today.
But yet another one still lay...
 
I've given you laugh and joy
And even one mysterious new boy.
But now we take it one step more.
And bring children from a different folk lore!
 
Ah, yes more children have come to play
And join this story for a grand ol' day.
Some you know, and some you not
But the Yugioh children we don't forgot!
 
This story shall take a dramatic turn--
With side tickling giggles and events to learn,
With precious moments, and friendly rhymes--
Maniacal smiles and entertaining chimes.
 
So read everyone! Yes, I'm talking to you.
For may I present! The Chibi Season Two..."