Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Carol with a Twist ❯ Announcement ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO or the novel, `A Christmas Carol'. I just own my OC's, Kalahari High School, and the Animasters. OK! Roll clip!
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Outside the Kalahari High School Council headquarters, all of the entrances were highly guarded and fangirls were flooding in, only being held back by the Kalahari Peace Force putting up barricades. But, they allow two students, one holding a camcorder, to enter the large building.
 
The students rush up to the large mahogany doors, push them open, and rush inside. One of them, a girl, was hurriedly straightening her corporate-style outfit.
 
“How do I look?” she asked worriedly. Her associate, holding the camcorder, gave her a `thumbs up'.
 
“Ok then, let's go. We need that interview stat!” She barked.
 
The two immediately raced to the conference room which was blocked by Evan.
 
“Sorry, no one gets in.” He said, holding up a hand. “Interviews can be held after the negotiations.
 
(Inside)
 
Sonja was having a conversation with THE Kazuki Takahashi. “…and so, Mr. Takahashi, that's my proposal. What do you say?”
 
Kazuki held his hand in his chin, thought about it, and finally said. “It's a deal. But on ONE condition: Give me a live play of `A Christmas Carol' in modern times featuring my characters and our partnership is finalized.”
 
“Deal. We'll have it ready for you at 8 pm, Christmas Eve.” Sonja said firmly, shaking on it.
 
Kazuki stood up, nodded to Sonja, and stepped out of the room.
 
“Ohmygawd! Kazuki Takahashi, creator of YGO, just shook my hand!!!” Sonja whimpered one Kazuki was out of earshot.
 
Then, the reporters from before rushed into the room and the girl confronted Sonja. “So, Madame Edachi, What was the meeting with THE Kazuki Takahashi about?” She asked.
 
“Well…” Sonja said calmly, looking into the camcorder's lens. “…I've agreed to make a YGO modern version of `A Christmas Carol'. The entire student body is allowed to watch, it will be premiering on Christmas Eve, 8 PM.”
 
Then the girl looked into the lens. “And there you have it, the announcement from Madame Sonja Edachi, Reigning Queen of Kalahari High school. This is Kitsuhara Mizaki, reporting.”
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
Yes my readers, that mini plot was an announcement for a `Christmas Carol' parody like no other, with a new storyline, new sequences and the same concept. The up-date is Dec. 24th, 2005! Hope you'll like it!