Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Carol with a Twist ❯ Behind the Scenes: How I'm doing it live! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: `Christmas Carol' and YGO were borrowed from their owners and Kingdom Anime is mine. TY!
 
Ok, ok, I know that it's supposed to be on Christmas Eve, but aren't you wondering how I'm going to do a live play with YGO in it? Well, believe it or not, I'm not going to use the YGO characters. Oh no, I'm going to use the Animasters! (Refer to my fic Team YGO vs. Team Animasters for their descriptions)
 
As a treat for you all, here's a behind-the-scenes look of the making of the play!
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-
 
Sonja rushed into the main lounge, where her fellow Animasters were just hanging out.
 
“I GOT THE DEAL!!!!” She exclaimed.
 
“That's great!” Midori cried, hugging Sonja.
 
“On one condition: I need to do a YGO parody of `A Christmas Carol'.” Sonja confessed, blushing.
 
“Well, that's easy. Just give him that video you made last Christmas.” Damien suggested.
 
“No it has to be a play, as in live…” Sonja corrected. “And you know what that means…” She added slyly, casting a malicious glance at the Animaster boys, who shuddered and gulped.
 
“COSPLAY!!!” The Animaster girls cried in unison.
 
“Oh no, RUN!” Jake commanded and boys ran in assorted directions.
 
“Midori, go after your brother, Kotako, go after Jett, I'm going after Jake and Damien.” Sonja commanded and they took after the boys.
 
After a few hours of running, hiding and overall capturing, the girls returned to the main lounge, boys in tow, bound and gagged.
 
“Now, which of the YGO characters do we need?” Kotako asked Sonja sweetly, watching the boys shiver in fear.
 
“Oh, we need almost all of them.” Sonja replied. “But if it's `A Christmas Carol', we know who the lead is…”
 
“Kaiba.” Midori and Kotako replied.
 
“That's right, so get the gel, this is going to take a while…” Sonja commanded, running a hand through Damien's messy chestnut hair.
 
Jake managed to spit out his gag and smirked at Damien. “Tough luck man.” He mocked.
 
“Get the yellow hair dye too, and the gel remover.” Sonja ordered, smirking at Jake.
 
“And the brown contact lenses?” Midori called out.
 
“Yup.” Sonja agreed.
When the two came back, carrying the said items, they smirked at Damien.
 
“Ladies…” Sonja addressed. “…we have a job to do.” She dragged Damien into a spare room, Midori and Kotako in hot pursuit.
 
The door closed behind them as Jett and Erik spat out their gags. “D's a goner.” Jake said solemnly. Jett and Erik bowed their heads and replied, “We pray for your peace.”
 
About half an hour later, the door opened and Sonja came out, holding Damien's wrist briskly.
Damien really looked like Kaiba with his usually messy hair combed down. He was even scowling, making the resemblance even greater.
 
“C'mon. I'm not done with you yet.” Sonja commanded, dragging Damien into another room.
 
“Curse these looks of mine!” Damien swore angrily as he was dragged from view.
 
Midori came out of the previous room, dubbed `the operating room' by the boys, and said evilly. “Next victim…” She walked over to Jake, who was almost cowering in fear, but he said bravely, “Do your worst.”
 
“That's right! Take it like a man!” Jett and Erik cried in unison. “You do know we're doing all of you, right?” Midori asked calmly as she took Jake into the `operating' room.
 
After another thirty minutes, Jake came out, looking amazingly like Joey, complete with the lovable amber eyes and messy blonde hair.
 
“Stupid contact lenses…” Jake muttered, covering his right eye. “You didn't have to poke me in the eye, Midori!”
 
“I'm sorry!” Midori said apologetically.
 
Just then, Damien came rushing into the lounge, running away from Sonja. “YOU'RE NOT MAKING ME WEAR THAT THING!!!” He exclaimed. Sonja ran into the room, carrying a replica of the ever popular white trench coat. “Get back here, Damien Marcus Edachi!!!” Sonja commanded, running after him.
 
Then, Evan came into the room and asked childishly, “What did I miss?”
 
Then Evan looked at Jake and asked, “Oni-chan, is that you?” Jake nodded. “The girls are forcing us to do a cosplay.” He muttered angrily.
 
“Cosplay? I love cosplay!” Evan exclaimed. “Who am I?” He asked Kotako excitedly.
 
“TRAITOR!!!” Jett, Erik and Jake accused.
 
“At least HE has some obedience!” Kotako exclaimed. Then she kneeled down and whispered into Evan's ear. His eyes widened and he grinned. “COOL!”
 
Sonja then came into the room, dragging Damien, wearing the trench coat, by the arm. With the complete outfit, hairstyle and facial expression, it was like Kaiba himself was present.
 
“Whoa…” Evan said in awe. “Is that Damien?”
 
“What do you think, you little chibi?” Damien spat, glaring at Sonja.
 
“See, he's already in character!” Sonja announced happily. “Just one thing missing…” She said vaguely, strolling to Jake's side. “The cards.” Sonja said, holding out her hand.
 
Jake, muttering angrily, reached into his pocket, took out his deck, took out three cards and handed them to Sonja.
 
“Perfect, now the costume is complete.” Sonja said proudly, fanning out the three cards, a.k.a. three Blue Eyes White Dragons and handed them to Damien, who while scowling, placed them in his pocket.
 
“Remind me again why I'm not cosplaying him.” Jake asked. “Easy, you're not tall enough.” Kotako replied airily, shuffling through a walk in closet. “Aha! I found it.” She said, taking out a replica of Joey's outfit from Battle City.
 
“Where do you get all those?!?!” Jake asked suspiciously, eyeing the three girls.
 
“Umm…Internet?” Kotako replied, shrugging.
 
“Whatever. Let's just get this over with…” Jake replied, swiping the outfit from Kotako's hand.
 
After the final finishing touches, they let Jake out of the room, and dragged Erik inside.
 
Back outside, Damien, Jake and Jett were talking.
 
“So, what do you think they're going to do to Erik?” Jett asked.
 
“Bet you 5 bucks it's going to be Bakura.” Damien said mockingly.
 
“Bet you ten it's Marik.” Jake and Jett said in unison.
 
“Deal, but each of you pay up.” Damien replied, shaking on it.
 
 
How's that? I can't decide whether it should be Marik or Bakura, can you guy's help me in review form?