Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A glimpse of what's to come... ❯ The journey ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer:My OC's, Kazuki Takahashi's YGO cast. Thank you. *bows*
 
Sonja: hello, it's me again, Sonja Miyuki Edachi, the master author!!!!!
 
Jake: and I'm her loyal co-author, Jake.
 
Sonja: I've got a new idea once again.
 
Jake: Sometimes I think you're related to Kaiba, y'know that???
 
Sonja: Ok, why??
 
Jake: Coz, (1) You've got a TON of ideas, (2) you're always in front of the computer and (3) When your cousin Steven wanted to play with you, you said, and I quote: “Not right now Steven, I'm on the verge of another breakthrough in storytelling.”
 
Sonja: O.O OMG! You're right!!!!!!!! *Speeds off*
 
Jake: (O.O)0 Here's the fic while I figure out where she's going…
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Joey and Yugi were having a duel (using Duel disks, just for the heck of it.) while Tristan and Tea watched eagerly and Ryou was sipping a cup of tea. (-_-0 Brits and their tea…)
 
“I summon Magician of Black Chaos!” Yugi declared, placing the card in front of him. “Attack his Red eyes!” Black Chaos sent a dark energy wave at Red eyes, destroying it completely. Joey's LP dropped to a mere 500. “Cut me some slack, Yuge!!” Joey protested. “It's just for fun!”
 
Yugi sweat dropped. “Sorry, but I'm just like that, even if I pull some punches.” He apologized.
 
Joey drew a card from his deck, and smirked at Yugi. “Dis is ma trump, Time Wizard!” Joey declared summoning the said monster. Just then, Bakura (Yami B, BTW) took over and sniggered to himself. “Hehe, time to have some fun…” He said, activating some of his Ring's powers. The Time Wizard glowed faintly, but nobody noticed.
 
“Go time roulette!” Joey declared. Time Wizard's staff glowed and the spinner landed on a time machine picture. “Yea!! Destroy Black Chaos!!” Joey declared. Time Wizard did what he was told, pointing the staff at Black Chaos, but instead of Black Chaos disappearing, there was a flash of light and a small explosion, knocking back both Joey and Yugi. Tristan, Tea and Ryou were blinded by the light, and no one knew what happened, (except Bakura) and not even Bakura knew what would happen after that flash of light.
 
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( )()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
 
Sonja: *Staring at her computer* Phew! That was a close shave!!!
 
Jake: Why?
 
Sonja: I checked the family tree and I'm not related to Kaiba. YAY!!!
 
Jake: *Glances at computer* That's because you searched it under the surname `Kaiba'. Did you forget he was adopted???
 
Sonja: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got to find out his original name!!!!! Don't worry, I'll update. Review for the time being!!! *Runs to telephone and dials Kaiba's number*
 
Jake: Me and my big mouth…