Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A glimpse of what's to come... ❯ The Gang's all here! (Girl gang, that is...) ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO or the future. How many times do I have to say that?!?!
 
Lil-Pipoy: Hey all! I'm here again! Anyway, my Sensei is having trouble thinking up stories, so she informed me to make up this chapter on my own. “Think of it as a test.” she said. Anyway, I'm going to do my best, so be nice if it's not up to her standards!!!!
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-
 
The three girls were split apart in the living room. Maya was in a corner by herself, Samantha was in a chair by the window, completely entranced by a book in her hands and Jina was taking a snooze in the couch. Seto and Yugi were watching the three of them in a sort of mild interest.
 
“It's just amazing…” Yugi thought aloud.
 
Seto looked down at him in confusion. “What is?” He asked.
 
“The fact that in 25 years…I'd be in a role I'd never think of taking…” Yugi breathed. “Think about it… me, a father!?! That's just un-be-lie-va-ble…”
 
“I took on the role of a father a long time ago.” Seto said flatly, keeping his gaze on Samantha. “But I never thought I'd love again in a million years…”
 
“But it didn't take a million…only 5 counting on your time.” said a voice behind them. They turned around to face Elder.
 
“What! Five years?!?” Seto exclaimed, his mouth gaping open.
 
Elder merely nodded. “A woman can do strange things to you.” He said knowingly, shrugging. “Although it still puzzles me on how Yugi got the courage to do it with her.” He added mockingly, glancing to a blushing Yugi.
 
Then, they heard a big yawn from in the living room. All three looked inside to see Jina fully awake. “Hey Maya, I'm bored.” She announced.
 
Maya looked up from her corner. “Yeah, me too. What's say we take off to the attic?” She suggested.
 
“Yeah! What do you say, Sammy? You up for a little contest?” Jina asked the brunette.
 
Samantha looked up from her book and shrugged. “Alright then…” She stood up and whipped out her cell phone. “But let's make this a little fun…” She pressed a few speed dial buttons and made a few quick calls.
 
“So, the whole gang's gonna be here? Cool, more competition!” Jina mused smugly.
 
“Bring it on, blondie!” Samantha said mockingly.
 
“Remember, Jina, Sammy…” Maya pointed out. “This isn't a competition.”
 
“So says the daughter of the King of Games, according to the legends that daddy goes on about.” Jina retorted playfully.
 
“I remember that. Lead on, Princess of Games.” Samantha replied coolly, bowing mockingly to Maya.
 
“Stop it!” Maya cried, playfully pushing Jina away. A lot of laughing was heard soon afterwards.
 
Back outside, Yugi heard the entire thing. “Looks like our adventures turned to the stuff of legend.” He mused.
 
Just then, Joey came up behind them. “Wazzup, guys?” He called out. Yugi pressed a finger to his lips and pointed to the living room door. Joey looked inside and saw the three girls laughing together.
 
“Whoa…that's the first time I saw a Kaiba other than Mokuba laughing.” Joey mused.
 
Back inside, Sammy and Jina were busy tickling Maya to tears. “Hahaha…please…stop it…hahahaha…I can't…Hahaha…breathe!” Maya gasped.
 
Samantha and Jina stopped their tickling, and then they heard a knock on the door.
 
“Maya!” Mistress called. “Did you call anyone to come here??”
 
“I didn't call anyone mom!” Maya called back.
 
“I was the one who called them all, Mrs. Motou!” Samantha called out.
 
“Them?!?!” Sir's voice rang out angrily.
 
“She just called Brianna, Myra, Danitra and Tamara Mr.Motou!!” Jina half-shouted.
 
“Oh. I guess it's okay then, since I called their parents. If it's a sleepover…again…you know where you're bunking out.”
 
“Yup, the attic!” Jina called out. Then the doorbell rang again.
 
“I'll get it!!” Maya called out and ran to the door.
 
Outside, in the doorway were twin girls. They both had white hair, except the one on the left had shoulder length hair that was so finely combed you could see some individual strands while the other's hair was long, thick and chunky. The one on the left had a braid on her left side of her face and a dagger-like earring on her left ear. She was wearing a dark purple tank top with a black star that had the word `Hot' in red and a black mini-skirt with black heeled boots. On the other hand, the other had a lock of hair full of beads on the right side and a circular earring on her right ear. She was wearing a blue denim jacket with a pale blue tube top with the words `too cool for you' in black, a blue knee length skirt and blue heeled shoes. They looked so different the only thing that showed they were twins was the hair and their bi-colored eyes. Their left eye was a dark chocolate brown while the right was pale lavender.
 
“Hey Brianna, Myra. Where's your dad?” Maya asked, gesturing the two in.
 
“Out parking the car. Why did your dad call our dad and Samantha call us?” The one with a braid asked.
 
“Those are completely different situations. Remember the stories that our dads told us when we were little, Brianna?” Maya asked the one in blue, who nodded.
 
“I remember, those were my favorite ones.” Brianna replied, a slight British accent rolling off her tongue. “It was the ones about those magic items, right?”
 
“Yeah! I remember those!” The braided one, Myra, said.
 
“Well, it turns out those weren't stories. They were real. And the reason that Sammy called you was because we're bunking out again!!!” Maya announced happily.
 
“Cool!” The white-haired twins cried in unison.
 
Suddenly, Ryou came into the hallway only to stare at the twins. Then Tristan came after Ryou, ranting. “Ryou, I'm telling you! You've got to—” He was cut short when he spotted Brianna and Myra.
“Holy cow, Ryou too!?!?!” He cried out suddenly. As if on cue, Ryou fainted. “Emergency!” Brianna cried out. “We got a guy out cold here!” Myra cried out, getting down on her knees and checking Ryou's pulse.
 
Then, Sir, Elder and Mistress came running into the hall. “Oh no…”Mistress sighed, slapping her forehead. Elder rolled his eyes and Sir massaged his temples. Then, the younger versions of the adults came running into the room. “Ryou!” Tea and Yugi cried out. Seto just rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall. Elder walked to him and said, “Tell me about it.”
 
“Umm…excuse me…” Brianna asked. “Can anyone tell us what's going on?” Myra finished.
 
“Situation briefing is right this way.” Elder announced playfully, gesturing to the living room. The two girls followed Elder to the living room as Ryou came too.
 
“Are you alright, Ryou?” Tea asked. Ryou just shook his head and said, “I can't believe it…”
 
“As my elder counterpart told me…`Get over it, everybody you know has one. A child, I mean…'” Seto drawled.
 
“What?!?!” Tristan asked disbelievingly. “Everyone?!”
 
“I guess it's about time we told you about our pact.” Mistress said solemnly. “Pact?” Tristan asked. “Yeah…we kinda did a little pattern with our children's names.” Sir explained. “We all gave our girls a name ending in `a' as a memorial to Atemu, or Yami.”
 
“And as a sign of allegiance, we gave them names with the first letter is the same as their fathers. Maya is the only exception because if we did that, she might go down the same road that my Anata did.” [1]
 
“Well, that didn't help much.” Maya mused, pouting as Miya giggled in her mind. `Oh, don't you start.' Maya scolded.
 
Then, the doorbell rang again. “Yay! Danitra and Tamara are here!!” Jina called out, running to the door.
 
“I wonder whose they are…” Seto asked mockingly, glancing at a trembling Tristan.
 
Then, Jina came back, with two girls in tow. The girl on Jina's right side had a red bandanna with black and yellow flowers tied around her head, almost covering her emerald eyes, and a small ponytail poking out from behind her head. She was wearing a red denim jacket with a black blouse that had a picture of a red die with yellow sequins for dots, black jeans with red sequin hearts on the hips and black strap-on sandals.
 
“So, what's with the sudden meeting?” She asked, glancing at the scene.
 
“Let me guess…your last name is Devlin, am I right?” Seto asked the one in red.
 
“Umm…yeah…my first name's Danitra. But call me Didi.” Danitra replied, blushing.
 
“Umm…I'll explain…” Jina said. (Insert Jina explaining here)
 
The other girl stepped forward. She had tan hair that was tied up into two braids that circled her head and merged into one braid at the back of her head, which extended to the small of her back. She wore oval glasses behind her round hazel eyes, a yellow t-shirt with a sequined star on it, a dark brown ankle-length pleated skirt with brown platform slippers.
 
“I really don't think it's possible to achieve that.” She said in a voice as soft as a whisper.
 
Danitra stepped in front of her, facing everyone else. “Excuse Tamara, she's kinda a skeptic, being cooped up with a computer for most of her life.” She apologized hastily, glaring at the said girl momentarily.
 
“It's okay; we all had our share of that.” Yugi said, coming forward and patting Tamara's shoulder.
 
“Anyway, we girls will be up in the attic if you guys need us.” Maya said, grabbing Tamara and Danitra by the sleeves and dragging them up the stairs, Jina, Samantha, Brianna and Myra in hot pursuit.
 
“Okay, the girls are all here.” Sir joked, shaking his head. “Now we wait for my friends.” He turned to Tristan and Ryou, who were both kneeling down with their hands held in prayer.
 
Tristan's mantra: “Please don't say I'm bald; please don't say I'm bald…”
 
Ryou's mantra: “Please don't say who the mother is; please don't say who the mother is…”
 

“These two are pathetic.” Both Setos said in unison.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////
 
I hope it's up to your standards! I'll be here for your reviews!