Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Magical Moment ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've started two Christmas stories this year and I think only one of them will be done for Christmas, the other will continue on after Christmas, but in the mean time, this came to me when I was trying to sleep.

It's stupid, please forgive me ^_^

And this will be my 'non-angst' Christmas fic.

- - -

A Magical Moment

- - -

"How's this Ryou?"

"A little more to the right."


"Now?"

"Left."

Malik sighed and moved.

"No, right."

"Make up your bloody mind!" The Egyptian growled, "I can't keep this up all night!" He declared, motioning toward his burden.

"Just keep it up for a little while longer," Ryou insisted, "We have to find the perfect spot!"

Malik whimpered, "But we've been at it for hours and you won't let me rest! I'm tired and sore enough as it is! I'm only human!"

"Can't keep up with me?" There was a smirk in Ryou's voice.

Malik grunted with strain as he stayed still, "You're on." He promised.

"Good. To the left again."

"Ryou." Malik moaned, panting heavily, "I seriously need to take a break. You're not tired because I've done all the work so far."

"Malik! This is our first together. Don't you want it to be special? And of course I'm tired! It's almost three in the morning! Can't you move any faster?"

Malik groaned in pain, "I'm not a machine Ryou! And keep your voice down! Do you *want* Bakura or Marik, or Bakura *and* Marik to walk in?"


"Why not? They could join in the fun."

Malik's eyes widened, "Ryou!"


"What? You're being slow!"

Annoyed, Malik moved, throwing his weight into it.

***

In the next room Marik lay stretched out across a snow-white body, wrapped possessively around the slighter form. "It's amazing." The spirit of the Rod panted, exhausted from their nightly activity.

"What is?" Bakura yawned.

"Those two can make anything sound dirty. For the love of Ra, they're putting up a Christmas tree!" The dark spirit chuckled.

Bakura smirked as he settled down beneath his warm covers. . .and his warmer psycho. "Aren't you proud?"

- - -

Merry Christmas!

- - -