Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sexy Change In Thought ❯ Marik's creepy knowings O____o ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tea: *thinking* What the hell?!* She tried to pull away*
Bakura: *not knowing it was Tea* Its fine, all I want is one dance.

Tea hadn't seen Bakura since her graduation and she forgot what his voice sounded like. So niether Bakura nor Tea knew who they weredancing with. Tea decided to let the "stranger" dance with her. So they danced, their hips moving together to the beat.
15min. later
Tea: I'm getting tired do you mind if I take a rest?
Bakura: No, do you mind if I join you?
Tea: No.

So Tea and Bakura sit down in a dim litted room. Their faces still hidden in the darkness.

Tea: So whats your name?
Bakura: Does it really matter at this point?
Tea:* in a breathy tone* No, not right now that is.

She moved closer to him, barley seeing what he looked like. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Tea: For some reason it feels like I know you.
Bakura: I'm pretty sure we never met.
Tea: Oh, who cares!
Meanwhile
Malik: Where's Bakura?
Yami: Well, I think he went to the less crowded area.
Marik:*comes up behind them, creepy sounding* Where Gardner was.
Malik&Yami: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Yami: Oh Marik, its just you.
Malik: YOu say he went where Gardner was?
Marik:*even creepier* Yea, but he didn't know it...
Yami: Then how do you....
Marik: I saw. *creepy smile*
Malik&Yami: O__o
Meanwhile
Tea:*in almost awhisper* I don't know you but all I can do is kiss you. I don't know if its right, but.......

She was cut off by Bakura pushing her backwards onto the booth's cusions. He then kisses her. His mind rushing, who was this woman that made him feel..so warm (and its kinda odd for Bakura to be warm), he couls feel a certain sensation arise in him.
Meanwhile
Malik: You don't think that they met and since its dark in here they...
Yami: Didn't recognize each other and hooked up.
Marik:* creepy sounding and creepy smile* Oh, but I do.
Yami: Dude you're creepy
Marik: But you know its true..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~