Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A TwoPair Of Brown Eyes ❯ Ryou's Dirty Little Plan, And Bakura's Dirty Little Dream ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: Heeeere's Kitty!

Bakura: That is the LAST time I let you read a Stephen King book....

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: Too late! I already read Dreamcatcher, watched the movie, have seen the Green Mile, and read the Shining!

Bakura: Ryou says I'm screwed up.... and yet you're the one who loves horror movies?

Ryou: She sleeps like a baby after reading/seeing them.

Bakura: OOU

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: Go 'The Ring'!

Bakura: *sigh*

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel- Well- my secret is out! Yes, I am a Yami!

Please... don't ask to meet my hikari...

Anyway! On with the story!!

Warning!: Ryou going to be an extremely dirty little child in this chapter... and Bakura more so.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------




Chapter 6: Ryou's dirty little plan of revenge... and Bakura's dirty little dream to top it off!

What am I doing now?

Rooting through my wardrobe...

Looking for something... What?

These.

In my hands I hold the skimpiest, most suggestive pair of red silk g-string panties ever created. Plus, of course, a pad.

Guess what?

I AM going to put them on.

Slipping them over my feet, up my thing and over my hips, I squirm in discomfort.

Ass-Floss, I'm telling you. For those who don't floss their teeth, but their fat arses instead.

Perfect for my plan, though, so I'll have to put up them.

Outside, I hear a crack of thunder, and rain beginning to pelt against my window.

A grin spreads across my face.

Perfect...

Striding out of my room, and down the hallway, I peer into bakura's darkened bedroom.

He's lying back in his bed, one leg crossed over the other, right arm behind his head, the left holding the millenium eye.

Wearing only his boxers...

So... he's awake.

That makes things SO much easier.

...He looks... yummy.

I blink. What the HELL? Where'd did that come from.

Shrugging, I move to stand in his doorway, hand on the doorframe.

"Bakura?" I call out in a soft, scared voice.

I can see him perk up with surprise.

Oh, yes, Bakura, you'll be VERY surprised when you catch on.

Or, rather, IF you catch on.

"Yeah?" He sounds indifferent, and I can see his large crimson eyes straining to see me in the darkness.

"I'm scared..." I say, using my cutest, most terrified voice that I can muster.

Lightening flashes, outlining me, and making my tiny, er, 'pajamas' glow with the yellow light.

Before darkness returns, I see his eyes widen.

Score one for little hikari.

Scurrying towards him, I stand at the edge of the bed.

"Y- Yami?"

Take the force of Ryou specialty, Bakura- Cuteness.

Hey, it had to be good for something, didn't it?

"Uh- Y- ya?"

I ruppress a satanic giggle. He sounds NERVOUS! Bakura- Nervous!

See? Even you can't stand my might!

"Can I stay with you?"

I can feel his burst of surprise at that meek request through our mind link- So I decide to strengthen it.

Climbing into bed with him, I pull the covers over me. As thunder cracks in the background, I take the oppurtunity to cling to his arm and bury my face in his side.

This is a change of tune, isn't it?

/I'm scared, okay!/ I send back with 'remorse'.

...

So he thinks he can get out of this that esae, huh? I don't think so.

Rubbing my long, slender, newly-shaven leg up his 'accidently', I peer into his mind.

A torrent of thoughts and emotions hit me- the most prominant being this:

'CRAP...'

Oh my god... It takes everything I have not to laugh at that.

It looks like Bakura's going to have a rough time sleeping...

Me, on the other hand...

Yawning for real, I snuggle up closer to him. His skin is soft, and warm, and very, VERY comfortable.

Blinking my eyes closed, I feel sleep come over me in a soft, but pleasant, wave.

(4:00 in the morning)

Wha?

What's happening?

Something beside me is moving.

And...

MOANING?

Snapping awake, the memories of the night before come flowing back.

Bakura's lying beside me, moaning and shifting, fingers curling into the sheets.

What the-?

He can't be....

HE CAN'T BE-

He IS...

Bakura's having a wet dream-

While I'm in bed beside him?!

Attempting desperately to disentangle my leg from between his two tense ones, I pause.

How did that get there?

Bakura gives a deep, horny moan, one hand curling in my 'lingerie pajamas'.

"R-" He pants.

I stop and listen.

This would make PERFECT blackmail.

"R-"

Come on, Bakura, spit it out!

The sheets beneath chaf my skin as I lean forward eagerly.

"Ryou..." He pants.

I freeze.

He heaves a satisfied moan, and I feel something begin to run down my leg.

I CAN'T be...

Oh God-

It IS.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Kawaii Chibi Kitty angel: rolling on the ground laughing

Bakura: YOU'RE SICK....

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: (to reviewers) Please- don't flame! I had way to much fun with this chapter, I know!

Bakura: OO I am scarred for life.

Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel: - My fault.