Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ All I Want For Christmas ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All I Want For Christmas Chapter One: Summary: Seto is trying to find the perfect gift for Jounouchi. But he hasn’t had very good luck. With Christmas a few days away, will he find something to show Jou how much he loves him? Or will Seto not find anything to give Jou?

oOoOoOoOo

Seto glanced down at the sleepy blonde next to him, curled up in a tight ball with the covers pulled up to his chin. Seto smiled, running his fingers through his tangled brown hair. Their room was still dark, the curtains drawn closed and a slight chill drifted in slowly from the windows. The tiny crack showed him snow had fallen during the night and was resting on their glass windows.

Rolling over, the brunette caught the time on the clock and nearly groaned out loud. He thought it was earlier before he looked but now he needed to get up and do some work if he wanted to be finish before Christmas day. He licked his lips, there were times when Jounouchi would wake up to the slightly movement and be up all day. But then again, there were some days when Jou would zone out and sleep nearly the whole day away.

Seto smiled to himself and slowly pulled the covers over his legs and slowly slid over the edge of the bed. Testing his weight on the side before standing up, he quickly looked over at the sleeping blonde. With Seto out from the right side of the bed, Jou moved towards the center, stretching out in all directions and started snoring quietly. Seto smiled again, this time a bit larger.

“See you later,” he whispered, grabbing the discarded bathrobe from the nightstand. He smirked, remembering the night.

oOoOoOoOo

Seto sat in front of his computer, furiously typing away. He needed to get a few more files finished and get Jou and Mokuba’s gifts ordered before the 25th. Clicking the mouse, he scrolled to another page filled with dumb ideas to give to the person you love. But he still couldn’t find something that he knew Jou would like. He knew what Mokuba would like but Jou was much, much harder to buy for.

‘I can’t just go out and buy any old gift.’ Seto thought, chewing on his lower lip. His fingers twitched and he typed in another web address. He had been searching for weeks and nothing still! The day after Thanksgiving he started his hunt but it hadn’t been successful yet. Skimming over the page, an item caught his eyes. Grabbing the closest pen and paper, he jotted it down before closing the window. Leaning back in the chair, he smirked, relishing the feeling that he won.

“Seto?” a sleepy voice called out, knocking on his office door. Seto’s eyes widened and he hurriedly put away the papers and leaned back in the chair as the door slowly opened.

“Oh, good morning,” Seto said, smiling. Jou nodded, rubbing his eyes to get the crust off. Seto smiled wider and stood up, opening his arms for the blonde to run into. The blonde opened one eye wider and smirked before launching himself into Seto’s arms. Seto smiled and stepped back a couple of steps to make sure he didn’t tumble backwards.

“Haha got ya!” Jou giggled, wrapping his arms around Seto’s thin waist. Seto rested his chin on the blonde’s messy hair and returned the hug and relished the heat Jou gave off for a few minutes.

“Well, love, I have to get ready for work and I’m sure you need to finish yours.” Jou said, stepping out of Seto’s embrace. Seto nodded, whimpering from the loss of warmth. Jou smiled again and stood on his tiptoes to give Seto a kiss on the cheek. Seto nodded and grabbed Jou’s arm and spun him around, then planted a kiss on Jou’s soft lips.

“Have fun,” Seto said, straightening up and letting go of Jou.

oOoOoOo

Seto shuffled towards the door after his long four-hour nap. Someone was ringing the doorbell like crazy and it was suddenly making his head pulse. He mumbled to himself, striding to the door quickly.

“Stop ringing the damned doorbell!” he hollered before he opened the door. The bell suddenly quit and he heard snickering on the other side. He flung open the door only to be greeted with a pair of small arms wrapping around his shoulders.

“Big brother!” the mop of black hair exclaimed, squeezing Seto even tighter. Seto gasped, patting his younger brother’s back before wiggling out of the grasp.

“Got a lot of gifts there?” Seto asked, glancing down at the steps.

“Yep!” another voice chimed in before Mokuba could. Seto flinched and stepped backwards as a brown haired girl popped up.

“What’s with everyone scaring the crap out of me!” Seto exclaimed as the girl clapped her hands together. Mokuba chuckled and picked up the large bags.

“Get over it Big Bro, it’s funnier than hell to scare you.” Mokuba said, sticking out his tongue towards Seto. Seto’s eyebrow twitched, ready to strange his brother.

“I’m just kidding!” Mokuba laughed, slinging the bags over his shoulder and brushing past Seto.

“That still doesn’t help!” Seto shouted, fuming. The girl laughed and pushed past Seto. “Now, who are you?” Seto snapped, reaching out to grab a hold of her shirt. She giggled and turned around.

“Name’s Ray, I’m Mokuba’s girlfriend silly!” she said, clapping her hands again. Seto glanced towards Mokuba and shook his head when he saw Mokuba nodded in agreement.

“By the way Big Brother, did you get Jou’s gift yet?” Mokuba winked and put the bags on the couch. Seto rolled his eyes and shut the door, shaking his head again.

“Not yet, I’ve got a gift in mind but I need to order it here pretty quick for it to be here in time for Christmas.”

“Big Brother, you need to stop procrastinating,” Mokuba scolded Seto, wagging his finger at his older brother. Seto’s jaw fell open but he didn’t have a chance to say a thing as Mokuba and Ray ran upstairs.

“That little brat,” Seto smiled to himself, chuckling. He shoved his hands into his pockets and stared towards the door.

oOoOoOoOo

“Seto!” warm arms pressed against his waist and Seto looked down to see the tan arms. Then he patted the hands as well as he could, since he was fixing dinner. Jou stood on his tiptoes again, resting his chin on Seto’s broad shoulder.

“What are you fixing? Smells good though,” Jou asked, sniffing the air. Seto chuckled and swatted at Jou’s hand when it crept towards the pot. Jou smiled widely and put a kiss behind Seto’s ear.

“Mmmm, you smell like cinnamon,” Jou whispered, kissing Seto’s neck. Seto grinned and shivered as Jou’s lips trailed father down along his shoulders now.

“Jou, not here, wait until later on tonight.” Seto whispered, shivering and arching his back. Jou smirked against Seto’s flushed skin and continued his assault. Jou’s quick fingers slid under Seto’s shirt and ran over his shoulder blades.

“Jou!” Seto whispered heavily, Jou giggled and stepped away, leaving the warmth behind.

“Very funny,” Seto said, glancing over his shoulder. Jou grinned widely and shot out of the kitchen.

“Mokuba’s here right?” he called from the doorway, poking his head back in quickly. Seto nodded and smiled again when he heard Jou’s thundering footsteps on the stairs.

oOoOoOoOo

(MILD LEMON!)

Jou dragged me into our room, slamming the door behind us. Jou’s eyes filled with the hazy, I’m-horny-as-hell look. Seto grinned as Jou pressed himself tightly against Seto’s waistline. Seto moaned, and felt Jou slid up his chest and capture his lips with his own silky ones. He felt Jou moan against his lips and he ran his fingers up and down Jou’s chest as well.

“You’ve been eating chocolate again,” Seto whispered, licking his lips and pressing them against Jou’s again. He felt and heard Jou chuckle and Jou pressed two fingers at Seto’s lips. He parted his lips and felt a warm bar being placed on his tongue.

“Mmmm..” Seto said, tasting the warm chocolate slid down his throat. Jou grinned and pushed Seto down onto the bed, pinning the brunette’s arms above his head.

“This is for last week,” Jou whispered, licking Seto’s ear. Seto shivered, sending his hips straight into Jou’s groin. The blonde moaned loudly and wagged his ass around for a moment, finally settling on Seto’s own throbbing clothed member.

“Please don’t tease like this,” Seto whined, arching his back. Jou grinned, kissing Seto’s flushed skin. “Shirt off, please,” Seto whined again, wiggling around under Jou. Jou nodded and pulled the fabric, tearing it and snapping off the buttons. Seto’s eyes widened and he sat up slightly on his elbows.

“That was my fave…”

Jou pressed his lips against Seto’s and slowly pressed him back against the covers. Seto smiled and rested his head against the pillow, suddenly feeling tired.

“I love you Jou,” he whispered.

(END LEMON!)

oOoOoOo

Morning light filtered through their curtains again, striking Seto straight in the eyes. He blinked open his eyes and grunted, rolling over and getting caught in the heavy blankets. The curtains were drawn open three more inches and Seto buried his head into the fluffy pillows.

“Wake up Seto! It’s December 23rd and I wanna go shopping!” Jou shouted, jumping on the bed. Another grumble and Seto kicked at Jou’s knee, missed and ended up being attacked.

“I’m going to tickle you to death!” Jou shouted, grabbing Seto’s foot then working his way up to Seto’s stomach.

“Ah, aha! Jou!” Seto shouted, squirming in Jou’s grasp. “All right fine! Damn it Jou! I’ll go, I’ll go!” Seto shouted again, admitting defeat. Jou jumped with joy and hopped off the bed, galloping around the room. Seto shook his head and sat up on his elbows.

“Come on!” Jou said, jumping up and down in front of the closet. Seto shook his head and swung his legs over the side of the bed, shivering when his feet hit the cold floor. A shirt sailed through the air and landed on Seto’s head.

“Ah, haha!” Jou laughed, pointing at Seto.

“That’s funny?” Seto asked, pulling the shirt off his head. Jou nodded, holding his side. Suddenly, Seto leapt, landing on Jou and knocking him to the floor and captured Jou’s lips with his own.

“Still funny?” Seto asked, taking a small breath before pressing his tongue into Jou’s waiting mouth. Jou bit Seto’s tongue gently twice, letting Seto know that was a no, and continued the kiss. Jou moaned against the lips and ran his fingers through Seto’s brown hair. Seto shifted his body and ground his hips against Jou’s.

“Big brother!” Mokuba exclaimed just as Seto had unzipped Jou’s pants and had his hand wrapped around Jou’s member.

“Out squirt,” Jou hoarsely whispered, waving his hand. Mokuba nodded, shutting the door behind him. Then Jou turned his eyes back to Seto, waiting. “Continue.. Don’t leave me hanging,” Jou arched his back, pushing his member into Seto’s hand and snapping the brunette out of his thoughts. Seto nodded and leaned down, touching his lips to Jou’s throbbing cock.

“Like this?” Seto asked, tracing circles up and down Jou’s shaft. Jou nodded and gripped the carpet tightly, his eyes squeezed shut.

“More,” he whispered, growing harder. Seto bobbed lower, wrapping his mouth around the warm shaft.

oOoOoOo

Twenty minutes later the two stood in the warm shower, rinsing off. “That wasn’t funny, what you did earlier.” Seto said, scrubbing his chest with the vanilla smelling soap. Jou laughed and washed Seto’s back, relishing the simple moments he was spending with his boyfriend.

“Our anniversary is coming up soon,” Jou mentioned, setting down the bottle. Seto rolled his shoulders, nodding. The anniversary date was looming closely, only in two days, the same day as Christmas. He wished that gift would hurry and show. But the closer it got, the more he had the feeling it wouldn’t show. He licked his lips and rinsed the suds off his body.

‘Please come soon,’ he thought, bobbing his head underneath the water. Jou nibbled at the base of Seto’s neck and he squirmed, moaning and arching his back. “We’re in the shower for a reason, Jou.” Seto said, trying to not scold his puppy. Jou laughed and stepped out of the shower, grabbing the fluffy white towel.

“Come on, otherwise I won’t cum for you later.” Jou said in a teasing voice, winking at his wet lover. Seto smiled and licked his teeth.

“That’s real funny Jou,” Seto said, sliding his fingers around his manhood, smirking towards Jou. He knew Jou wouldn’t last long, the way he was already acting.

“Not gonna work,” Jou said, turning away, attempting to hide his own erection. Seto grinned again, this time even wider.

“Oh, I know it’s going to work,” Seto teased, stepping out of the shower with his own erection high and proud.

“Oh, stop! I wanna go shopping!” Jou whined, stamping his foot with his back turned towards Seto. He smirked and wrapped the second towel around his waist but watched as Jou slowly pumped himself harder.

“Turn around,” Seto’s voice was hoarse, Jou could tell that much. Jou wiggled his butt cheeks and turned away from him even more, knowing Seto would follow. He was right and Seto grasped his shoulders, pulling him around to face him. Then Seto placed his lips to Jou’s cool ones.

“I wanna go shopping,” Jou said, nipping at Seto’s lips.

“All right, all right,” Seto said, stepping back and wiping away the water.

oOoOoOoOo

Jou and Seto stood outside some large stores, staring in awe at the amount of people still standing in line. “Internet would’ve been better,” Seto said, pushing open the doors. Jou jumped and clapped his hands together, running past Seto. Seto shook his head and followed his hyper puppy, making sure he didn’t break anything.

He walked past a jeweler’s store, glancing over at the expensive jewelry. A diamond-encrusted ring caught his attention, sitting in the display booth, just waiting. He smiled and turned around, walking into the store and leaned over the case.

“Good day sir, need any help?” a bubbly girl asked, hopping over to where he was at.

“A matter of fact, yes I do.” Seto said, looking up towards her. She nodded and waited for him to continue. “I’ve been looking at this ring and I was wondering if I could actually hold and look at it better.” he pointed towards the golden ring, glancing up at her.

“Sure, but since I just started here, I need to go get my boss to open the cabinet for ya.” she said, snapping her tongue against her two front teeth. He nodded and watched as she ran off, towards the back room door.

“He said he’d be up in a minute. He’s finishing a diamond and can’t stop right away. Will that be all right?” she asked, bouncing in front of him. He nodded and glanced at her bouncing boobs that were in his face. He mentally cringed and was suddenly glad he didn’t like the female body.

“Buying the ring for your loved one?” she asked, grabbing a dust rag to wipe the counter off.

“Yeah, you could say that.” Seto replied, glancing behind him.

“Well, lucky guy he is then.” she said, tossing the rag into the trash bin. He glanced up to say something but she pointed towards the bubbly blonde a couple stores down, with an armful of bags.

“Call it a hunch,” she winked and grinned before leaning across the counter. “But if you’re looking for something special, maybe you might try the ‘True Love’ collection. Or maybe the new Baby Boy watch, or even the ring as you can see.” she said, winking.

“Oh, you’re a good salesgirl.” Seto teased, wandering to the other side.

“’Oy, of course she is.” the manager came out, patting the girl on her shoulder. Seto grinned and pointed towards the watch.

“Oh, good choice there. A little expensive but from the looks of you, you’d be willing to buy it for your lover.” the heavyset man winked, sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth.

“Yeah, it’s for my one and only,” Seto said, glancing out of the store.

“Seto!” Jou called, galloping towards the brunette. Seto grinned and waved, noticing the bags and even more bags he had then before. A sheepish grin plastered itself on Jou’s face and he scratched the back of his head.

“Yeah?” Jou asked, trying to hide most of the bags behind his back.

“Our gifts or for your whole gang?” Seto winked, giving a smile towards Jou. Jou nodded and brought the bags to his side.

“Come on, let’s go home.” Seto said, holding his hand out to take Jou’s filled one.

oOoOoOoOo

It was Christmas Eve and he was trying to keep Jou and Mokuba out of the gifts. It wasn’t easy, the two kept pestering him to open up one gift each. But he didn’t want them to, he worked so hard to get them so many gifts, including Jou’s friends and Mokuba’s girlfriend.

“Oh! Come on Seto! I just wanna open one!” Jou whined, climbing into Seto’s lap. Seto grinned then pushed Jou out of his lap, shaking his head. “Please, please, please!” Jou whined, jumping back into Seto’s warm lap.

“Not going to give up easy are you?” Seto asked, nipping at Jou’s lips. Jou shook his head and returned the kiss, mixing in his tongue.

“Pretty please, Seto.” Jou said, pulling back and staring into Seto’s eyes. Seto sighed and finally gave in, squirming when Jou jumped up and down on his lap. He felt himself grow hard and he whispered

“Stop before I fuck you here and now.”. Jou gave him a look and grinned, getting that look in his eyes. Hopping off the couch, Jou dived under the tree, looking for a gift to open. Grabbing two, he jumped back to Seto.

“Here, here! Open, open!” Jou exclaimed, shoving a huge wrapped gift in Seto’s face. Seto laughed and took the gift from Jou. The sound of ripping paper distracted Seto and he watched as his puppy literally destroyed the wrapping paper. He waited as Jou pulled his gift from the box.

“Oh wow! It’s beautiful, Seto!” Jou said, pulling the watch from its velvet box.

“Well, if you want, I’ll give you another one early.” Seto winked, slowly opening the paper on his gift. He flipped open the flaps on the box but found another box set inside. Seto gave a confused look but pulled the second box out. He opened the second box but found a third box inside, a much smaller box inside.

“Oh, hurry up Seto!” Jou said, jumping up and down like a puppy. Seto laughed and opened the box, finding a gold diamond and sapphire ring nestled inside.

“Oh.. Oh Jounouchi!” Seto said, looking up to the blonde and wrapping him in a bear hug. “I have a real special gift for you, wait right here.” Seto exclaimed, handing the ring to Jou to hang onto while he ran upstairs.

“Here,” Seto said, standing next to Jou a few minutes later. Jou looked up and took the small box from Seto and opened it quickly, pulling the ribbon off.

“Seto.. Oh my God!” Jou exclaimed, looking up towards Seto. Seto got down on one knee and took the box from Jou’s fingers, taking the ring out.
“Jou,” Seto started out, taking Jou’s left hand in his own. “Will you marry me?” -END-

Merry Christmas to all. A good cheer and may your wishes come true!

Author's Notes:

Haven't updated in like forever! Last year I wrote a fanfic for YamixYugi so this year I'm writing a story about SetoxJou! My favorite couple deserves one X-Mas fic at least.

Yesh, this is some YAOI! Don't like? Don't read. Save me the anger and don't review and write crap about it if you don't like it. I'm open to all reviews EXCEPT those who flame because they didn't like what was in it.

PS: Seto never received Jou's gift by mail. It got lost. :D