Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ All Under One Roof ❯ Migraine ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Under One Roof

Disclaimer: Me no own, I only wish! Because then Malik and Ryou would be together on the show and not only in my dreams ^^;

A.n: I'm going to try to make at least each chapter about 5 pages long, sometimes more. Its my goal to make chapters longer then 3 pages. Its also my goal to hide from Yami Bakura who currently wants my blood at the moment for making him weak ^^;

~**~*~**~

Chapter 2

~**~*~**~

Yugi stared at Ryou waiting for his answer, or at least the questioning to the favor that Yugi had been talking about and owed to the small boy.

"Kitchen." Ryou said in a plain voice as he reached out and took Malik arm, making sure to pry Marik off it, dragging him into the kitchen where they could talk. Yugi followed behind him glancing at Yami and mentally telling him to stay there through their link.

The first thing Yugi noticed about Ryou kitchen when he entered was that it was more messy then usual, especially since Ryou was known for being a neat freak (A.n: Ryou strikes me as the type to worry about everything being clean.). Pots and Pans and Glasses where strewn all over the floor in various places and one had to watch where they walked otherwise they would probably step on the current objects.

Yugi scrunched up his face in silent worry as he thought he smelled something burnt and glanced at Ryou and Malik wondering if he should mention the offending smell or at least to see if they noticed it also.

Malik seemed pretty amused at the moment as he hefted himself up onto the counter tops, moving the pots and pans, and swung his legs back and forth in a childlike manner. Yugi followed his gaze and tried not to laugh at the site that greeted him.

Ryou was currently leaning against the kitchen door a look of horror on his face as he clutched at his chest like he was having a heart attack and Yugi thought he might indeed be having one if the boy wasn't only 17 years old.

`Looks like I'm not the only one having a bad day.' Yugi mused quietly to himself as Ryou tried to get over his initial shock of seeing his messy kitchen. He let out a frustrated sigh and silently wished he could kill Malik for being the only one around here with the Semi Normal Yami at the moment, and that, he knew, was only because Marik was currently amused by the whole situation and didn't want to ruin it all, much like Malik probably was.

"My_ Kitchen_" Ryou whispered as tried to move through the mess. Malik threw Ryou a sympathetic look and tried to cheer him up by throwing one of the messy pots into the nearby kitchen sink. The pot was covered in a layer of gooey green and white slim and would probably have to be bleach before ever being used again.

"At least its only your kitchen." Yugi said sympathetically as he reached down to help clean up the mess. "Yami flooded out the Game Shop."

"Isn't Yami fairly decent?" Malik wondered. It was weird for Yami to do something like that, it seemed more Marik and Bakura natured. He glanced at Ryou to see his reaction at this but Ryou was just beaming with joy at the fact someone had a day as bad as his.

"Only until Grandpa decides to leave out cookies for him to eat, I swear he does it on purpose." Yugi said a spark of anger in his voice at the memory of earlier.

"That would explain the yelling on the phone earlier."

"_"

"SO about that favor!" Ryou said suddenly changing the subject as he dumped an arm load of cups into the sink. He glanced around the kitchen disappointed at the barely made dent in cleaning.

"Uh ya_ I sort of need a place to stay until Grandpa takes care of everything, I didn't even let him know the place flooded, Its sort of my Mini Revenge."

"Can't you stay with Honda?" Ryou asked trying to not to whine at the fact he would have more people over. He already had enough people living there at the moment and then there was the matter of his brother_

`Father just HAD to get a 4 bedroom house.'

"Honda is staying with Otogi'

"_ Jou?"

"He's pratically lives with Seto now, though none of us are supposed to know about it, and anyways Yami doesn't get long with Seto."

"_ I don't have enough room?" Ryou tried, a small fake smile of pity plastered on his face for the multi colored hair boy.

"You have 4 bedrooms." Yugi said simply a look of determination on his face. He'd be damned if he was going to have to stay with Anzu, that would be like a last resort to him, and not even that.

"Hai, I know and my brother coming for the summer to visit_"

"There still an Extra room."

"Where would Marik or Bakura sleep." Ryou asked innocently. Malik tried to hold back the laughter that was threatening to come out at the thought of the two yami's as Yugi raised an eyebrow, he was really starting to wonder if people thought he was stupid.

"Come off it Ryou, Everyone knows Marik and Bakura practically sleep in the same room, when they don't stay in the soul room."

"Your Yami?"

"He--"

"Yugi, Please don't finish that sentence, Some of us want to keep picturing you naïve and innocent." Malik interrupted holding his hands over ears. Yugi picked up a pan and through it at Malik head who let out a small yelp of surprise and fell onto the floor in an undignified heap.

"Baka Hentai, Yami usually sleeps in the soul room, He doesn't like Beds." Yugi said sticking his tongue out at Malik as Ryou rolled his eyes. For some reason he had a feeling he wasn't getting out of this one.

"Fine, but ONLY until your place is fixed." Ryou said his voice taking on a stern tone. Will power was probably the only thing keeping the young boy from crying out in frustration at life's cruelty.

~**~*~**~

//_ Ryou_//

Ryou rubbed at his eyes in slow tired motions as he heard the unsure wake up call from Bakura. It confused him a little as to why Bakura would suddenly be so hesitant in waking him up the Ex tomb robber usually found pleasure in creating new ways of waking him up in the morning and usual did it with a smile on his face and an evil laugh in his voice.

People had to get there kicks someway or other Ryou figured.

/What's wrong?/ Ryou questioned immediately letting his suspicion seep through the mental link.

//The kitchens Clean!//

/No duh, I cleaned it last night with Yugi's help after Malik ditched us, Now what's wrong?/

//_ Are you SURE you want to know?// Bakura asked slight teasing in his voice. Ryou couldn't help but be annoyed at how he was getting pleasure at knowing something Ryou didn't know.

/_ Pretty sure Bakura/

//We lost Marik and can't find Yami anywhere//

/_ Oh Hell/ Ryou half shouted half thought as he fell back onto his bed instantly covering his face with his pillow willing himself to loose oxygen and die.

//Funny// Bakura thought back in an amused tone. //That's exactly what I said//.

And it had only been 3 days since Yugi and Yami had started to live there with them all.

~**~*~**~

"Looks like its just you and me Ryuichi" Xeph said with a small frown on his face as he glanced both ways to see if any cars might have been coming. Grabbing the black ball of fur out of the back seat of his car he kicked open the car door and grabbed at a neon green backpack laying on the seat beside him.

"WAIT!!"

`Anna, Anna, Anna how do I let you get to me so?' Xeph though with a sigh as he scratched at the kittens fur thinking back to his little sister plea a few days ago to take the cat with him on the trip for the summer. She seemed determined to make him take the cat with telling him that no one else would take care of it and there dog "Tetsu" would try to eat it.

Xeph shook his head trying to hide the smile that was threatening to form as he started down the sidewalk to his current destination.

A place to ask for directions to Ryou's house.

~**~*~**~

Ryou sat down on the couch and took a deep breath of air before slowly exhaling. He blinked as he glanced around the room and squinted his right eye to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Everywhere the white haired boy looked he would see small flashes of light in the dead center blocking his visions a little. He rubbed at his eyes hoping to make the flashes go away when he heard a small voice in his head.

//Ryou, We found Marik.// Bakura called out his thoughts shaking slightly with his apparent laughter.

/Where at?/ Ryou thought back wondering what was so funny and as to why the damn flashes wouldn't go away.

//Passed out in the bathroom with a bottle of Rum, I think you and Malik let him watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" one to many times.//

/_/

//Ryou?//

/I've got a migraine, Don't bother me. At all. If the house is burning down just leave me in my room to burn with it./

~**~*~**~

* I wasn't sure if anyone would get confused on the fact Ryou was seeing stars all of a sudden so I figured I would explain in case someone did. The stars where the sign of Ryou's oncoming migraine, people have many different symptoms when it comes to Migraines, I personally see Stars myself so I basing it off that.

Bakura:_ I am not that nice.

Silver: I know ^^; But uh_ I don't want Angst so_ You are now.

Bakura: -_-;