Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ American songs, YGO style ❯ First show, 'Shut Up!' ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I own…Kingdom Anime!! Ha-ha, you thought I would say YGO didn't you?? No, YGO is Kazuki Takahashi's, not mine. But I am thinking of forming a partnership with him…when I find 5000 bucks to spend on plane tickets to Japan. -_-0
 
Legend:
 
*action*
~(Scene description)~
~Lyrics during flashback~
-Thoughts during flashback-
 
Note: This used to be a request show, but since MM.org can't have interactive fics, I changed it. So I'll be making the videos as soon as I think of it. I hope this doesn't get deleted. I got deleted once already.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
There is a stage with three chairs surrounding a black glass coffee table and a red sofa next to it. On the wall behind it is a large plasma wide screen T.V. embedded into it. The stage doors open at the left side of the screen, and the audience cheers as two boys and a girl walk onto the stage and sit down; the girl at the center chair.
 
Sonja (girl, duh!): Hi there and welcome to the YGO Music Video Show, sponsored by Edachi Music Enterprises!! I'm Sonja Edachi, The pres. of E.M.E. and your host…
 
Damien (boy at Sonja's left side): And I'm the co-pres., co-host and Sonja's brother, Damien Edachi.
 
Jake (Other boy): And I'm the 3rd co-host, Jake Rifle.
 
Sonja: This is the first live telecast of this show, so Jake is going to explain how this show works.
Jake…*looks over*
 
Jake: Thank you Sonja. This show is called a music video show because we show you guys the Domino city gang we all know and love singing popular songs. Simple, right?
 
Sonja: And, the star of the music video will also be joining us to watch.
 
Damien: Oh yeah, we made those music videos with the best computer technology we could get; so the guests don't know why they're here.
 
Jake: And we interview them for a while after they see the works of E.M.E.
 
Sonja: They're going to be in for a big surprise! *Three hosts laugh* Let me check with the music video vault crew. *Presses button on remote that appeared out of nowhere*
 
T.V. Screen: *turns on* *shows a girl and a boy in a computer room with their backs towards camera*
 
Sonja: Hey, Ikari siblings!!!!!!
 
Girl: *turns around* Oh hi, Sonja! Hello viewers! I'm Midori Ikari.
 
Boy: *Also turns* and I'm Midori's brother, Erik.
 
Sonja: We need a video.
 
Midori: Erik…
 
Erik: *holds up tape* we were just watching it! It stars Joey singing, Tristan on support guitar and Duke on drums. It's `Shut Up!' by Simple Plan.
 
Damien: So, `Shut Up!' By Simple Plan. Care to do the honors, Jake…Jake?
 
Sonja: Where'd he go?
 
Jake: *comes in with Joey following him* I found him pigging out at the staff's buffet table.
 
Joey: I was hungry!! So, what am I here for?
 
Sonja: You'll see. Just take a seat on the sofa and we'll order a pizza for you.
 
Jake:*drools coz he looooooooooves pizza*
 
Sonja: We'll get one for you too, Jake. Just don't drool on the carpet. It's shag.
 
Joey & Jake: *sit down on respective seats*
 
Damien: Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. *presses play button on remote*
 
T.V. Screen: *Shows tape*
 
~~~~ (Video) ~~~~
 
~(Scene is Domino high cafeteria. After a fight between You-know-who-these-two-are-already, Joey struggles to get up, but collapses)~
 
Kaiba: When will you learn, mutt? I'm better than you so stop trying to compete.
 
Joey: *growls softly*
 
Kaiba: That's it. Growl like the dog you are. *sinister laugh and walks off*
 
Joey: *slowly stands up* Everyday, the same thing.
 
*Scene change, inside Domino gym. There was a stage there because there's a talent show coming in a week. Joey's bruises have been treated and he has a bandage around his head.*
 
Joey: *Sitting on the edge of the stage, waiting for something or someone.*
 
Tristan and Duke: *Come in*
 
Duke: Another fight?
 
Joey: Yup.
 
Tristan: You sure you wanna go through with this?
 
Joey: *nods* I'm sure.
 
Duke: Well, c'mon!
 
*they all get up the stage, take out a few instruments and properly set them up on the stage. Duke sits down behind the drums and Tristan tunes up a red electric guitar. After a while they start playing*
 
(Instrumental break)
 
~Joey's flashback~
 
“Why are you so late? You useless fool!” Dad shouted at me. (A/N: All flashbacks will be in the POV of the singer.)
 
“B-b-but I wasn't that late—” I started to say. Dad threw his beer bottle at me. “Excuses, excuses! I know what's right.”
 
~Joey: There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you~
 
I wiped the blood off my cut arm. I tried to walk away, but dad shouted even louder. “There, you see! All you do is walk away, this city needs someone brave. What kind of a man are you?!?”
 
 
~You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time to criticize me~
 
I walked up to my room. All I could think about was how I go through this 24-7. -Must be braver than Dad says I am.-
 
~All: It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate~
 
I took out a large, empty backpack and started filling it with clothes.
 
~But not today…~
 
~End Flashback~
 
Joey: So shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
 
Duke and Tristan: Don't wanna hear it!
 
Joey: Get out! Get out! Get out!
 
D&T: Get out of my way!
 
Joey: Step up! Step up! Step up!
 
D&T: You'll never stop me!
 
All: Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down!
 
~(Joey thinking)~
 
`A few hours earlier during lunch, the daily brawls continued, I tried to be strong and take the high road, but I have a short temper. He (of course we all know who `he' is, right??) always got a bull's eye on my nerves. And I always get beaten. Well, guess what? I'm gonna do this in front of the whole school. Let's see if you're as perfect as you say…'
 
All: There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do
 
Joey: You think you're special
 
T: But I know
 
D: And I know
 
J: And I know
 
All: And we know
That you're not!
You're always there to point out
My mistakes
And shove them in my face
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
 
J: But not today…
So shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
 
T&D: Don't wanna hear it!
 
J: Get out! Get out! Get out!
 
T&D: Get out of my way!
 
J: Step up! Step up! Step up!
 
T&D: You'll never stop me!
 
All: Nothing you say today is going to bring me down!!
 
J: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
 
D&T: Is gonna bring me down!
 
J: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
 
D&T: You'll never bring me down…
 
~(The music slows down. The continuation of the flashback shows. Joey is standing on the balcony; with the bag he was packing earlier on the floor next to him. He looks out to the city view.)~
 
~J: Don't tell me who I should be…~ (Echo: Don't tell me who I should be…)
 
`Why should I put up with him? He was the one who abused ME, not the other way around! That's it!!'
 
I picked up my bag and raced down the stairs, only to be greeted my dad's face twisted in a drunken rage. “Where the heck do you think you're going?!?” He asked me, sending spit on my face.
 
“Away from here.” I replied, trying to keep calm.
 
“You can't survive out there; you wouldn't last one day without me…”
 
~J:Don't try to tell me what's right…
 
D&T: For me…~
 
“You should stay! You should give me more credit, more gratitude, more respect…”
 
~J: Don't tell me what I should do…~
 
I finally spoke up, ending his nonsense rambling. Give him more respect?!? That's crossing the line!!
 
“Shut up! You have done NOTHING to make me respect you!! Let's see if YOU survive without me picking up after you!!!!”
 
I stormed out the door. I couldn't take it anymore.
 
~J: I don't wanna waste my time!
I'll watch you fade away!!~
 
~ (End flashback)~
 
*J: So shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
 
D&T: Don't wanna hear it!!
 
J: Get out! Get out! Get out!
 
D&T: Get out of my way!
 
J: Step up! Step up! Step up!
 
D&T: You'll never stop me!
 
All: Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down!!!*(* Repeated 2x)
 
D&T: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
 
All: You won't bring me down! (Repeated 2x too)
 
J: You won't bring me down!!!
 
~~~~ (End Video) ~~~~
 
Joey: *exaggerated jaw drop*
 
Jake: *Mouth is stuffed with pizza* mmmmfftt mmffff mmmmrrrrffftttt!!!!!
 
Damien: Translation: `that was great!!!'
 
Sonja: Thanks, Jake. Well, Joey, what you've seen was a cutting edge video created entirely by computer. Did you like it??
 
Joey: *Out of his daze* Yeah, it was nice! I liked the part about storming out of my dad's house.
 
Sonja: Rumor has it you really did move out of your dad's house. Is that true?
 
Joey: Yeah, surprisingly, that video was right on the money with the description.
 
Damien: Speaking of money, was there any serious damage left over from the religious brawls you have with Kaiba?
 
Joey: Not really, there were a lot of bruises, some cuts, a few knocked out teeth, and one or two twisted limbs but nothing that does any lasting damage.
 
Jake: Reminds me of Damien and Sonja…*sees two death glares aimed at him*… never mind.*hastily stuffs pizza in his mouth*
 
Sonja: Well, we'll be having a few other guests with us with the same reason you have. You can come back here and see if their jaws reach the floor, just as long as you don't tell.
 
Joey: Even Kaiba??
 
Sonja: Yeah, videos of him are in high demand these days.
 
Joey: Well, I'd like to see him surprised for once. I'll try not to get blood on the carpet.
 
Damien: Thanks Joey, It's already too expensive to clean it of dirt, let alone blood.
 
Sonja: *turns to camera* Well, there you have it. A video and a small chat with the lucky blonde duelist himself, Joey!! *Audience cheers, Joey fangirls in the audience screaming their heads off*
 
Jake: Who would you like to see on the show, Joey?
 
Joey: Well, I'd like to see Yugi, or maybe Yami. Heck, this show is so cool, it's even nice to see ol' moneybags here!!
 
*Fans of said people scream in delight*
 
Jake: So we'll see you next time on `The YGO Music Video Show!'
 
%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%
 
That's the first show! I've got a lot coming up, but I'm not updating until I get a message that someone's out there reading this, REVIEW!!!!