Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ American songs, YGO style ❯ Video #6: 'Promise' ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO or anything musical, ok?
 
SEM BREAK'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that means………………………… …………UPDATES FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888
 
*Onstage*
 
Sonja: Hello again and here's another episode of the YGO Music Video Show! *Cheers*
 
Damien: If you remember last episode, we were about to show you a second video when we ran out of time… *boos*
 
Jake: But our old guests are here again and were showing the video, and THIS time, we made sure we had enough time!
 
Sonja: So, without further ado, `Promise' By Simple Plan!
 
*fangirls cheer*
 
~~~~ (Video) ~~~~
 
~ (Serenity is staying over at Mai's house for a few days as Serenity tries to find out where Joey's new apartment is.) ~
 
-“Mai…” Serenity asked timidly as Mai was tidying up the spare bedroom upstairs. “Do you like my brother?”
 
Mai stopped and stared at Serenity in disbelief. “Of course I do!” She replied curtly. Serenity shook her head in response. “No I mean `like' like…”
 
At this Mai blushed. “Umm…No! What made you think that!?” She asked hastily.
 
“Give it up, I know you dated him and then left him for Valon.” Serenity accused.
 
Mai shook her head and replied. “I didn't leave him…I just wanted to see if he was serious about us. Because he was always joking, I thought `us' was a joke too.”
 
Just then, they heard a noise coming from the backyard. They both rushed to the window where they Saw Joey and Tristan in the yard, carrying musical instruments.
 
“Joey what are you doing down there?!?” Mai called out.
 
“Listen Mai…” Joey started to say, a strange fiery fervor burning in his amber eyes. “…can you just listen to me?”
 
Mai huffed and crossed her arms. “This had better be good.”
 
Joey nodded to Tristan, who was sitting behind some drums and started to play.-
 
~Guitar Solo with drum backup~
 
Joey: Break down, I can't take this! I need somewhere to go! I need you, I'm so restless…I don't know what to do!
 
J&T: We had our rough times, fighting all night, and now you're just slipping away! Just give me this chance to make the wrongs right, to say…
 
J: Don't-don't-don't walk away!!!
 
J&T: I promise…I won't let you down… (T: you down…) …If you take my hand…tonight! I promise…we'll be just fine…this time…if you take my hand…tonight!
 
T: Without you…
 
J: I go through the motions!
 
T: Without you…
 
J: It's not quite the same!
 
T: Without you…
 
J: I don't wanna go out!
 
T: I just wanted to say…
 
J&T: That I'm sick of these fights; I'll let you be right, if it stops you from running away! So give me this chance to make the wrongs right, to say…
 
T: Don't-don't-don't walk away!
 
J: I promise…I won't let you down… (You down…) if you take my hand…tonight! I promise…we'll be just fine…this time…if you take my hand…tonight!
 
-The music slows down as Serenity and Mai rush down the stairs to meet up with the boys. When they get down there, Mai rushes to Joey as Tristan and Serenity look on.-
 
J: Take my hand… (Echo: take my hand…) *extends his hand to her*
 
-Mai hesitates but Joey coaxes her to do it.-
 
J: I promise…
 
-Tristan takes Joey's guitar and plays his solo and sings the chorus with Serenity looking at him with a smile on her face, playing the drums happily.-
 
T: I promise…I won't let you down… (You down…) If you take my hand tonight! I promise…we'll be just fine…this time…if you take my hand…tonight!
 
-Mai holds his hand affectionately as she leans in to kiss him.-
 
[Fangirls: gogogogogogogogogogogo!!!!]
 
-The two's lips meet.-
 
[Fangirls: YEAH!!!! Joey fangirls: *death glaring at Mai*]
 
J: I won't let you down, so take my hand tonight!
 
~~~~ (End video) ~~~~
 
Joey: Whoa…O.O
 
Mai: *blushing*
 
Fangirls: *Cheer like crazy*
 
Sonja: And there you go! The `Promise', like we promised. Hehe, pardon the pun.
 
Jake: Next show, we'll show you a video set into the past of the two most loveable rivals on YGO!
 
Damien: *hears ringing sound* What? *takes out cell phone* Hello?—Oh, really?—Ok…we got it…thank you. *hangs up* Our show's been extended because the show after us is finished and the director just told us to continue the show.
 
Sonja: Oh, well then that means we're showing the next clip after a little commercial break! C'ya!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Even though it says that, the chapter ends here, the next clip will be up shortly.