Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ American songs, YGO style ❯ Video #5 'Everytime' ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO or any artists mentioned in this story.
 
Hello and I'm sorry that I've been neglecting these stories! As an apology here's the update!
 
Refer to the last episode for the symbol guide.
 
<Fantasies>
=“Singing during fantasy”=
 
9-0-9-0-9-09-09-09-09-09-09-0-90-90-90-9-09-09-0-90-9-09
 
*The stage is set for the show, but backstage, there's a problem*
 
Sonja: Which one do we show first?
 
Damien: Better think of something, FAST!!!
 
Jake: HURRY!!! *Is blocking the stage doors that is about to break* I-*bash*-think-*bash*-they're-*bash*-ramming-*bash*-the-*bash*-door!!!!
 
Sonja: I got it! *grabs all the tapes* let them in!!!
 
*a big stampede of fangirls comes in, leaving Jake spread-eagled on the floor with anime-swirly eyes*
 
*Back onstage*
 
Sonja: Hello again and welcome to another fun-filled episode of the YGO Music Video Show with me Sonja, your host!
 
Damien: And I'm your co-host, Damien and the one on the floor is the other co-host, Jake Rifle.
 
Jake: @_@ Wow, pepperoni and gummy bear pizza… *faints*
 
Damien & Sonja: (O.O)0 okay…
 
Sonja: Anyway, to show that we're sorry for the delays, here's 2 Videos all at once!
 
*fangirls cheer happily*
 
Damien: Yup, and we're showing you 2 because they're in sequence with each other.
 
Sonja: Anyway, let's bring out the guests!
 
Damien: When did we call the guests??
 
Sonja: I called them.
 
*Joey and Serenity come in, guiding two blindfolded people, namely Mai and Tristan, with them*
 
Tristan: Where the heck are you taking me, Joe?!?
 
Joey: Relax, it's nothing that's gonna hurt.
 
Serenity: Yeah, it's really fun!
 
Mai: I hope so, Ren!
 
*Joey and Serenity remove the blindfolds*
 
Tristan: *looks around* where are we?
 
Joey: on the set of a Music Video TV show.
 
Sonja: Yup, so all four of you sit down and enjoy the clips.
 
*They do so and Damien presses Play*
 
Sonja: rolling the first clip, `Everytime' by Simple Plan!
 
~~~~(Video)~~~~
 
~ (the scene is Joey's apartment, sometime in the middle of the night, and someone is outside of the fire escape, slowly opening the window) ~
 
Someone: Hey Joe, wake up! *throws rock at Joey's head*
 
Joey: *direct hit* OW! *wakes up and looks around*
 
-He sees the `someone', namely Mai, and he climbs out the window and onto the fire escape.-
 
Joey: What's up?
 
Mai: *tugs on Joey's arm* Come on!
 
-Then the music plays softly, With Joey singing.-
 
“It was 3 a.m., when you woke me up. Then when we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go… Just to get away…”
 
-Suddenly, the alarm goes off and Joey gets up from bed.-
 
Joey: *Sigh* It was a dream… *thinking* `After all the times we've been together, how could we break up!?!? And after that last date too…'
 
-In the background, Joey's voice keeps singing.-
 
“We talked about our lives, until the sun came up…now I'm thinking about how I wish I could go back…just for one more day... one more day with you…
 
-Suddenly, Tristan's voice joins in for the chorus.-
 
“Everytime I see your face, everytime you look my way, it's like it all falls into place, everything feels right…ever since you walked away, you left my life in disarray…all I want is one more day, it's all I need…one more day with you…”
 
-Joey gets dressed and heads for school, where he meets up with Tristan at the front gates.
 
“Tris,” Joey started, as they walked to school. “Do you understand women?”
 
Tristan shook his head. “If I did, I'd have one right now.”
 
Then Joey stops and turns around. “I'm playin' hookey today. See ya.” And walks off.-
 
~ (Inside Domino Park) ~
 
-Joey is lying down on a sloping bank of a creek looking up at the sky. He closes his eyes and daydreams.-
 
<Joey andMai were somewhere in the countryside, sitting under an Oak tree and looking at Mai's car that was smoking from the engine.
 
“What do we do now?” Mai asked.
 
“I don't know, walk?” Joey suggested.
 
They both stood up and walked on, leaving the car behinduntil they spot a small town that was having a fruit sale.>
 
-Joey sings as he narrates.-
 
=“When the car broke down, we just kept walking along, till we hit this town, there was nothing there at all…but that was all okay…”=
 
<When they got there, they immediately took out their wallets and bought all the fruits they could get.Then they continued walking until they ended up at a beach, they walked along the beach as the sun came down, laughing and talking and munching on fruits as they went along.>
 
=“We spent all our money on stupid things, but if I look, back, now I'd probably give it all away…just for one more day…one more day with you…”=
 
<End fantasy>
 
-Joey was under a tree near the river bank, skipping rocks.-
 
Everytime I see your face…everytime you look my way…it's like it all falls into place…everything feels right…ever since you walked away, you left my life in disarray, all I want is one more day…it's all I need…one more day with you…”
 
-A guitar solo plays as Joey hurls a rock as far as it goes, skipping 5 times before it sets into the water. Then the music slows as Joey sit down, and looks up at the sun as it sets.-
 
“And now I'm sitting here, like we used to do…I think about my life and how there's nothing I won't do…just for one more day…”
 
Suddenly, Tristan comes up behind him and they sing together.
 
One more day with you…”
 
-Then they both lay back with their eyes closed, singing.-
 
“Everytime I see your face, everytime you look my way…it's like it all falls into place…everything feels right… (Echo: everything feels right…) Everytime I hear your name…everytime I feel the same…(echo: feel the same…) It's like it all falls into place…everything, everything feels right…”
 
-They both look at the orange sky as sillueettes of Mai and Serenity appear on the moon.-
 
“You walked away…just one more day…it's all I need…one more day with you…”
 
~~~~ (End Video) ~~~~
 
*Joey x Mai fans swoon*
 
*Joey and Mai are looking away from each other and blushing*
 
Serenity: That was so sweet!!
 
Tristan: how come I only appeared a few times??
 
Sonja: Don't worry; you'll be in it a lot more in the second video.
 
Damien: Remember the video we said that was under maintenance? Well, it's out and here in the player!
 
Serenity: You mean the serenade?
 
Mai: What serenade?
 
Sonja: You'll see… *about to press `play' but a buzzer sounds*
 
Damien: What?! *looks at watch* Aww crud…Sonja, our time's up.
 
Sonja: Oh well, better tune in next time for the `promise'. We'll see you next time on `The YGO Music Video Show'!!!
 
===========================================================
 
Hope you like it! And since the review button is fixed, REVIEW THIS FIC!!!!!!!!