Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ American songs, YGO style ❯ Video #4 : 'Paradise' ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO. Only my OC's!!!
 
“Speech”
`Thoughts'
~yami singing~
“Lyrics being sung”
*Action on and off the video*
*(Scene Description)*
-Video Narration-
{Action/Speech outside Video}
[Me yapping]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-
 
 
*(Backstage of the Studio, two guys wearing masks were hunched over a bundle of cables)*
 
Mysterious guy #1: *Cutting a few wires* I'm…almost…done…got it!
 
Mysterious guy #2: Good! Now they'll have to cancel the show!
 
Mysterious guy #1: Hopefully for good!!!!!
 
Jake: *Spots them* What are you guys doing???
 
MG#1: Umm…nothing!!!
 
MG#2: We're not sabotaging the show, if that's what you're thinking!
 
MG#1: Ryuzaki!!!!
 
MG#2 (Aka Ryuzaki): Oops…
 
Sonja: *Runs up* What's wrong Jake???
 
Jake: We've got two intruders here.
 
Sonja: Oh them, Insector and Ryuzaki (Weevil and Rex, respectively), I found out about them a long time ago!
 
Jake: Why are you using Japanese names?
 
Sonja: In celebration of me finally getting a few mangas, I'm declaring this show `Japanese Name Day'!!!!!
 
Jake: I see…
 
Damien: *Walks up, dragging Ryota Kajiki (Mako Tsunami) behind him* I found him in a getaway car outside.
 
Ryota: Drat! We're ruined!!
 
Insector: It's all Ryuzaki's fault!!!
 
Ryuzaki: Me?!? This was YOUR idea!!!!
 
Insector: It's because of you we're caught!!!!!
 
Damien: Okay, so why do you want this show destroyed, anyway?
 
Ryuzaki: Because! It's always Yugi and his friends! Never us!!!
 
Kaiba's voice from the KC Tower 3 miles away: I'M NOT HIS FRIEND!!!!!!!
 
Jake: -_-0 Okay, that was weird…
 
Damien: O.O You're telling me…
 
Sonja: Okay, how about this: we have a 3-on-3 duel, betting the show's ownership, alright?
 
Insector, Ryuzaki and Ryota: Deal!!!!!
 
All: DUEL!! (LP at 4000)
 
*Five minutes later*
 
Sonja: Cosmo Queen! (2900/2100)
 
Jake: Blue Eyes White Dragon! (Obvious)
 
Damien: Black Luster Soldier! (Same as BEWD)
 
All three stated above: ATTACK!!!!!!
 
Insector, Ryuzaki and Ryota: (All their LP's are 0) @_@ *Fainted*
 
Damien: Clean up crew!!!
 
*Janitor gets a big broom and sweeps up the three cartoon style and walks off*
 
Damien: *Fixing cables that were cut* It's ready to go!!!
 
Sonja: On with the show!!!!
 
*(Scene cut to the stage, where the three hosts are taking their seats)*
 
Sonja: we're so sorry about the delay; we had a little technical difficulty…
 
Jake: Yeah, with insects, dino-maniacs and desperate seamen!
 
Sonja: Jacob Sniper Rifle!!
 
Jake: What're you full-naming me for!?!?
 
Sonja: Don't be rude!!!!
 
Damien: Anyway, today is a special day for my sister, because she finally got volumes one and two of the YGO manga.
 
Sonja: There were a few instances wherein the anime is better than the manga, like the dueling arenas, the character's outfits and the fact that in the anime, Mokuba didn't need a stomach pumping…
 
*Pre-teen YGO fangirls shudder at the thought*
 
Sonja: Yet, there are a lot of pictures wherein the lead characters were so adorable!!! *Holds up a picture of Yugi and Anzu (Tea)*
 
Yugi x Anzu Fans: Aaaawwww!!!!!!!
 
Anzu Bashers & Yugi fangirls: Must…resist…urge…to…kill her…
 
Anzu fanboys (if there are any…): *Chanting a mantra* Do not kill Yugi, do not kill Yugi, do not kill Yugi…
 
Sonja: Anyway… In honor of me getting mangas, I'm calling this show: `Japanese Name Day'!!!
 
*Manga fans cheer loudly*
 
Damien: And we'll show you a really romantic video. Presenting: `Paradise' by Phil Collins!!
 
*Audience cheers*
 
Sonja: And now, the first female guest on this show, Shizuka (Serenity)!!
 
*Shizuka walks onto the stage, blushing as Shizuka fanboys are cheering wildly*
 
Sonja: Hey there, Shizuka. Are you enjoying the show so far?
 
Shizuka: I am. I just wish that my brother was here…
 
Sonja: You heard her, Jake…
 
Damien: Send in the blonde!!!
 
Jake: Alright. *Hooks a pizza slice onto a fishing pole and tosses the pizza backstage and reels in the pizza*
 
*A few minutes later, Jonouchi (I'm reading the manga as I type, so this is the spelling) comes running onto the stage, chasing the pizza*
 
Jou: Get back here, you stupid pizza!!!
 
Sonja: *Trying not to laugh*
 
Shizuka: Jou, you're here!
 
Jou: Hmm? *Looks up and sees Shizuka* Huh? Shizuka, why are you here?
 
Shizuka: They asked me to come over here and…
 
Jake: She's our first female guest!!
 
Jou: Oh I see…
 
Sonja: Listen, Jou…I hope you're not gonna kill me but…
 
Damien: This video is a romantic one and it involves Shizuka.
 
Jou: What?!?!
 
Jake: It's what the public wanted and plus, it's not real. What do you think, we make porn?!?
 
*Hentai lovers in the audience swear loudly*
 
Jou: Alright. but who's the guy?
 
Damien & Sonja: *Sweat drop* Ehehehe…
 
Jou: Who???
 
Damien: Here's a clue…he looks a lot like me…
 
Jou: Kaiba?!?!?!?!
 
*Shizuka x Kaiba lovers are screaming*
 
Sonja: Remember Jou, this isn't real!!!!!!
 
Jou: Rrrrrr…fine…
 
Sonja: Okay! Anyway, a little slice of info: It maybe a Kaiba x Shizuka Video, but it isn't Kaiba who's singing…
 
Damien: It also shows a pairing that has the same initials as the first one…
 
Jake: Plus, it also has a yami in it!
 
*The audience put two and two together and then Set x Kisara lovers scream wildly*
 
Sonja: Yup! That means your favorite Ancient Egyptian Bishie, other than Atemu, of course, make a surprise comeback!!!!
 
Jake: And for the record, Set is a lot friendlier than his present day counterpart.
 
Sonja: And a LOT more romantic!!!!
 
*Set fangirls are screaming while Kaiba fangirls are glaring daggers at them*
 
Sonja: Before this becomes a wrestling match, let's watch the clip!!!!
 
~~~~(Video)~~~~
 
*(The scene is outside Jou's father's house. Referring to the first show, Jou moved out from there a long time ago. The windows are draped and shouting is heard)*
 
-Both of Jou's parents are screaming at each other, blaming the other for Jou's departure. Then, the door slowly opens, and Shizuka creeps out of the house in tears.-
 
“Maybe…*Sniff* Jou was right. Maybe he had the right idea…” She said to herself softly.
 
-She begins to run, even though she doesn't have any footwear of any kind. Where, she doesn't know. But somehow, she runs to a block nearby the Kaiba Mansion, where Seto was coming out of the front gate, wearing his usual scowl, black inner clothes, and white trench coat. The music plays softly as she continues to run to him.-
 
“I need a moment to think.” Seto told the guard stationed there. “Ever since Yugi and Ishizu visited me a few days ago, I've got a lot to think about.”
 
-The guard nods, not noticing the gold ornament on Seto's belt. Seto gets out of his estate, only to be greeted by Shizuka. Then suddenly, a shadow of a man is seen under a tree in the Kaiba estate, gazing at the two. Then that figure begins to sing.-
 
“She calls out to the man on the street…
 
-Then Shizuka asks Seto…-
 
“Sir, can you help me? It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep. Is there somewhere you could tell me?”
 
-Then the man (alias Set) begins to narrate what's happening in song.-
 
He walks on, doesn't look back, he pretends he can't hear her…starts to whistle as he crosses the streetseems embarrassed to be there…”
 
-Then Set disappears from under the tree and reappears at Seto's side.-
 
~Shouldn't you help her?~ Set asks.
 
“No.” Seto replies.
 
-Then Set sings in his mind.-
 
~Oh, think twice…it's just another day for you and me in paradise... Oh, think twice…it's just another day for you…you and me in paradise…~
 
-Then Seto looks over his shoulder at Shizuka as Set sings a lyric.-
 
~Think about it…~
 
-Then Seto stops in the middle of the street as Shizuka runs up to him again. But she seems in pain as she does so. Set continues the tuneful commentary.-
 
~She calls out to the man on the street He can see she's been crying…~
 
-Seto notices the dried tears on her cheeks and takes a step back. Shizuka collapses to the pavement, very tired and massaging her feet.-
 
~She's got blisters on the soles of her feet, she can't walk but she's trying…~
 
-Seto's been fighting the urge to pick her up and bring her into the Mansion for medical help. But Set keeps singing.-
 
~Oh, think twice…it's just another day for you and me in paradise…Oh…think twice it's just another day for you…you and me in paradise…~
 
-Seto bends down and helps her up. He holds her arms protectively as he balances her. Then, she passes out in his arms.-
 
*(Scene changes to Seto's room, where Shizuka is sleeping soundly in his bed, while Seto is looking at her from his desk chair, one hand on the gold Sennen Rod [Yes, even the Items have a name change…] )*
 
-Then Set appears in translucent form and walks to Shizuka's side.-
 
“Why did you want me to save her?” Seto asks.
 
~Because…She reminds me of my love…long ago…~ Set replies.
 
-Then the scene changes to ancient Egypt, where Set is kneeling against an altar, Kisara was lying on it, dead as a doornail. Set sings in his sorrow.-
 
“Oh lord, is there nothing more anybody can do? Oh, lord…there must be something you can say…”
 
*(Scene flips back to Seto's room. Set continues the song while Seto is nearby Shizuka's sleeping form, looking down at her.)*
 
~You can tell from the lines on her face…you can see she's been there…~ Set sings.
 
-Then, Seto joins in on the singing.-
 
“Probably been moved out from every place…'cause she didn't fit in there…”
 
-Set sings as Seto kneels down so he's closer to Shizuka.-
 
-Oh…think twice…It's just another day for you and me in paradise… Oh, think twice…it's just another day for you…you and me in paradise…-
 
`Oh, I thought about it twice…more than twice even…' Seto thought.
 
-He leaned in closer to Shizuka's face.-
 
~Think about it…~
 
`And I'm sure about this…' Seto thought as he planted his lips onto hers.
 
{The Audience is screaming like crazy}
 
-The music, singing and the scene fade into sheer darkness.-
 
~~~~(End Video)~~~~
 
Kaiba x Shizuka fans: *Cheering like crazy*
 
Set x Kisara fans: *Crying tears of happiness* That was ssssooooooo SWWWEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!
 
Jou: *Muttering under his breath*
 
Shizuka: *Blushing like mad*
 
Shizuka Fanboys: *Plotting ways of murdering Kaiba*
 
Sonja: *Waves finger at the audience* Now, now…I don't believe in bashing, or Yaoi for that matter…so I think that was a very sweet pairing!!!
 
Damien: My sister, ladies and gentlemen!!
 
Sonja: The video that's being edited right this moment is a romantic one as well! A modern day serenade involving the most obvious pairing in Kazuki Takahashi's masterpiece, Jou x Mai in the song of `Promise' by Simple Plan!!
 
*The audience, Jou x Mai fans in particular, are screaming loudly*
 
Jou: *Blushing a deep red* *Gulp!*
 
Shizuka: *clapping along with the audience* See, I told you! You and Mai are perfect for each other!!!
 
Jou fangirls: NO, HE'S BETTER OFF WITH ME!!!!!!!
 
*Dust cloud fight appears in the audience*
 
Jake: Jett, little help here!!!!
 
*Jett swings in on a rope and ties up the rabid fangirls in a big swing*
 
Jett: Anything else?
 
Damien: Nope! *Turns to camera* Anyway, thanks for watching and I hope we'll see ya'll next time on the YGO Music Video Show!!!!