Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ American songs, YGO style ❯ Video #3 'One' ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: YGO? Not mine. Green Day? Not mine. Simple plan? Not mine. Linkin Park? Not mine. What IS mine? My OC's!!
 
Legend:
 
*Action in and out of the video*
~(Video Scene Description)~
-Video Narration-
[Happenings outside video]
 
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
 
 
*The audience cheers as the three hosts enter the stage*
 
Sonja: Hello all! I'm Sonja, your lady host for `The YGO Music Video Show'!
 
Damien: All perverted viewers, don't get any ideas with my sister! Because I, Damien Edachi, know where you live!
 
Jake: Hey Damien, nice Kaiba imitation! *Looks to audience* I'm Jake Rifle, by the way.
 
*Audience cheers*
 
Sonja: I was in a fix trying to figure out which one to show first…
 
Damien: But you found something, right???
 
Sonja: Yeah! After receiving a threatening Yami request, a rock through my window requesting for Y. Bakura, and a dagger on my door for Y. Marik… (Not really!)
 
*Said bishies' fangirls are glaring daggers at Sonja while Damien does his best `Kaiba Death Glare' imitation, which surprisingly, is VERY authentic*
 
Sonja: And being a Yami fangirl myself, I decided to complete all three requests and show all the Egyptian yamis singing a song that's SO fitting!!! *takes out tape* I present to you, `One' By Simple Plan!!!!
 
*All yami fangirls are cheering like crazy*
 
Sonja: And when I say all, I mean all, if you get my drift…*Raises eyebrow to audience* Jake, send in the yamis!!!!
 
Jake: Yes, ma'am. *Cups hands over Chaos Crystal and mutters a few words in Egyptian*
 
*A Dark portal appears in stage and the three hot yamis emerge from the portal*
 
*Their fangirls are drooling and cheering*
 
Yami: What is the meaning of this?!?
 
Bakura: This had better be good…
 
Marik: Yeah, I need my beauty sleep.
 
Bakura: Not that you need it, tomb keeper!
 
Marik: Care to say that to my face, thief?!?!
 
Yami: Enough!
 
B & M: *Blow raspberry at Yami*
 
Sonja: Ahem!!!!
 
Jake: Excuse me!!!
 
Three yamis: *Stop arguing*
 
Jake: Geez, they make up with their Hikaris, but not with each other…
 
Bakura: Who are you and what are we doing here?!?!
 
Sonja: Don't worry; we won't keep you here long. We just want you to see something.
 
Yamis: *take their seats*
 
Yami: What is it??
 
Damien: A video.
 
Marik: What's a `video'?
 
Bakura: Even I know that. Man, you're dumb!
 
Marik: This coming from a guy with a hand-me-down Item…
 
Bakura: Yours is hand-me-down too!
 
Marik: But mine is second hand. Yours is third hand.
 
Bakura: What?!?!
 
Marik: Yours passed through Priest Mahaado, then you and then Your Hikari, Ryou. See? Third hand.
 
Bakura: At least, even if stolen, it was destined for me. Yours should belong to Kaiba.
 
Marik: Don't rub it in!
 
Damien: Can we all just shut up please! You're wasting all of my valuable work time!
 
Sonja: Enough with the Kaiba imitations, Damien. You're freaking me out!!!
 
Yami: That is Kaiba!!!
 
Kaiba: Glad somebody finally noticed!!!
 
(A/n: To get that part right, keep in mind that Damien has brown hair and blue eyes. But Damien's is very untidy, cowlicks everywhere.)
 
Sonja: Where's my brother??
 
Kaiba: *Combing his hair straight, because to look like Damien, he had to mess it up badly* He needed a sub because he forgot he had three consecutive meetings today.
 
Sonja: Oh, okay. Anyway, on with the video!!!
 
~~~~(Video)~~~~
 
~(It's a dimly lit room with a few instruments inside. Then, in come the yamis, three you know, and the fourth one is hidden by (even more) shadows.)~
 
Yami: So that's why I think it should be `Dark Musicians'.
 
Bakura: Please, that's just a parody of your favorite card! I say `Bloodlust' is a better one.
 
Marik: No way! `Midnight Raid' is much cooler!
 
Unknown Guy: Will you listen to MY idea????
 
Y, B & M: *Stop Arguing*
 
UG: I think a good name for the band can be `Spirits', but spelled with a `Z', so it'll be `Spiritz'.
 
Yami: Actually, I think that could work…
 
Bakura: Yes… because that best describes us.
 
Marik: *Sits down behind drums* Now that we have a name, what's say we practice??
 
Everyone else: Agreed. *Pick up their respective equipment*
 
*Drumbeats*
 
Yami (Vocals): We are the lost, the ones forgotten…and this time, the future is ours, it's in our hands…
 
Bakura (E. Guitar): We're the tear in your eyes, we're the blood in your veins, we're the beat of your heart…
 
Marik (Drums): We're the sweat on your face, we're the ones that you chased, we're the promise that you made…
 
All: We're the voice in your head, we're the lies that you said, we're the ones that you pushed away…
 
UG: We are…
 
All: We are the lost, the ones forgotten…and this time, the future is ours it's in our hands…
 
Yami: We are…*Three guitar strums* One…
 
*Short guitar solo, courtesy of Bakura*
 
Bakura & Marik: We're the pride of your lives; we're the light shining deep in your eyes…
 
Yami: We're the choice that you made; we're the smile on your face when you sleep at night…
 
Bakura, Marik & UG: We're the best thing you had, but you left us behind, we're the ones that you pushed away…
 
Yami: We are…
 
All: We are the lost, the ones forgotten…and this time, the future is ours, it's in our hands…
 
-The light in the room suddenly turns on, revealing who UG is…-
 
[*Fangirls are screaming: “OMG! It's Seth!!!!*]
 
-Seth is in the room, holding a violin in his hands, preparing to play. Then he plays a fast tune on it.-
 
Seth: We are *pause* One… (echo: one…)
 
-Then the violin solo continues as Marik gives some drum beats.-
 
Seth: *While playing* We're the pain that you feel, we're the scars that don't heal, we're the tear in your eyes, we're the reason you cry…
 
-Then everyone plays and sings.-
 
All: We're the voice in your head, we're the lies that you said…
 
Yami & Seth: We're the best thing you had, but you pushed us away!
 
All: We are the lost, the ones forgotten…and this time, the future is ours, it's in our hands…
 
Seth: We are…
 
Yami: We are the lost, the one's forgotten…
 
Bakura, Marik & Seth: And we've got nothing to lose, together we'll stand up tall!
 
All: We are *three drum beats* One…
 
~~~~(End Video)~~~~
 
Sonja: Another masterpiece from the archives of Edachi Music Enterprises!
 
Kaiba: Where the (Censored) did that other one come from?!?!
 
Yami: How did my cousin get there?
 
Bakura: At least they got my good side…
 
Marik: Speak for yourself!
 
Damien: *Comes in* Do you think it was a coincidence that I asked Kaiba to sub me?
 
Sonja: Nice work, bro!!! *Hi-fives Damien*
 
Kaiba: What, it was a set-up?!?!
 
Jake: Yeah! Damien was showing the hikaris the same clip!!
 
Damien: come on in, guys!
 
*Yugi, Ryou and Malik enter the stage, fangirls are screaming themselves hoarse*
 
Yugi: That was amazing, Yami!!
 
Sonja: Umm, Yugi? Remember that my company made that on computer. They really didn't work together to make a video.
 
Yugi & Ryou: Aww nuts!!! *Snaps fingers*
 
Kaiba: Wait, company??
 
Sonja: Yeah, your position in KC is exactly the same as mine in EME!
 
Damien: The difference is: we work together.
 
Jake: *Turns to camera* so tune in next time for another `YGO Music Video' episode! The rumors are someone saw a teaser where Ryou was wearing a tux and behind a grand piano!!!
 
Sonja: Don't give it away!!! *Whacks Jake on head*
 
Jake: @_@0 Gomen!!!