Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ An Angels Life ❯ Welcome to Heaven ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
HI! Im back with a new fic and I hope you like it!^_^;;;first shot at this kinda shit. taking a break from humor XD
...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I yelled as a bright light enveloped my body.It was painful,like my soul was being torn from my body.

The last thing I saw was my mentor telling me to sleep,sleep and wait until someone else found the Sennen Puzzle.

But something happended that he didnt expect as my soul was being transfered into the Puzzle.

The high priest suddenly let out a blast of light and the next thing I knew was darkness.

As I slipped into unconsiousness I heard my mentor whispering"I am sorry my prince...I... have...failed...you."

And then he died.And I was left alone,alone till I regained conciousness.





3000 years later




I woke up as someone called my name.It was clarient,beautiful,like an angels voice.

I opened my eyes to see someone standing over me.My eyes widened as I saw she had wings.

I sat up and looked at my surroundings it was beautiful,yet solemn, lonely....

something I didn't need after being trapped for who knows how long.

"I am glad you finally have woken up Yami."The Angel said."Where am I?"I asked her.

She laughed. "Welcome to Heaven Yami, but I have a message for you."She cleared her throut.

"Yami you can go back to Egypt,the home you once knew."She said.

At that moment I felt happier then I had felt in years."But,"I stopped.

"You have to prove yourself worthy of going back."She said."How do I do that?"I asked feeling more confident.

"You have to become a... guardian Angel,so to say,to someone that the Gods choose."'It can't be that hard'I thought.

"Okay I'll do it."I replied.She smiled at me."Good follow me."She said and flew down a hall way.

"Where are we going?"I asked as I glided down the hall with her."We are going to the decision hall.

"She answered.Ithough about it for awhile before we got to this'desision hall'.

There I saw millions of Angels fileing files(A/N:not what you expected heaven to be like eh?).

She led me over to another angel sitting at a desk."Ah yes,Yami,I have been waiting for you.

"She smiled."We have a special assignment for you."
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________TBC__
And thats it...for now I hope you like it since this is my first serious fic ever but not for long! ^_~! R&R!!