Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of Darkness ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

From the top of a building a girl stared at the boy and his spirit below. She couldn't hear what they talked about though she was sure it was important. The short one was cute in his own way but the slightly taller one was hot. They looked to be twins like the oracle said. She had checked out the others days ago and found the same true by them.
Which one shall I drag back to hell? Daddy said `choose wisely'. I only get one choice.
Did I mention she's daughter to the devil? She looked down at her wrist. Another day gone by. standing she gave the boys one last look before leaping off the side. She couldn't wait till tomorrow, when she met her future husbands.
!.!.!.!.!
Yugi looked over his schedule for fifth time this morning.
Anzu what'd you get?
Anzu's eyes scrunched in thought I've got history, math, English, and gym. She made a face at the last one.
Yugi sighed. He had nothing with Anzu. He had classes with Malik, Jonounchi, even Bakura but when it came to Anzu fate was not in his favor. He smiled anyways.
Looks like we don't have any classes together. Too bad.
Yea, I was hoping to have at least one class with you.
Yugi's hopes rose. Really?
It'd be nice to have on person I know there.
Oh yea…right.
Atem shook his head at his hikari. He knew how Yugi loved Anzu though she didn't seem to get the hint. He'd always encouraged Yugi to find someone else knowing she'd never return his feelings. Of course Yugi stayed faithful to the girl anyways. If this kept going his heart would be smashed to pieces.
With a wave good-bye Anzu and Yugi parted for their classes. Yugi went to staring at his puzzle not noticing where he went till a wall knocked him flat back.
Oops sorry!
Yugi rubbed his spiky hair. “It's alright. A piece of paper was being held out for him to take. He gasped his voice still caught in his throat as his eyes met a goddess in sneakers. An almost flat chest shoved in his face with red locks fanning over the top. Her midnight miniskirt draped supermodel legs curving towards a bat framed halter-top exposing perfectly fair features. When he got back to her face two warm emeralds peered into his eyes worry evident in them. Yugi blushed bright red.
“I-I uh…”
She held out a hand.
“Thanks” he said.
“Names Arisu but you can call me Alice”
“Yugi”
“Well Yugi, looks like we have the same scheds.”
She handed Yugi her sheet. As he looked over it his violets widened. “You're right!”
Alice smiled. “I'm kind of new. Think you could show me around?”
He nodded. “Sure. Looking at his paper. First class is with... Akuma, Yukiko.”
“I know her!” Taking his hand in hers she practically dragged him around the corner. “This way!”
So much for showing her around.
Atem watched the whole thing from his soul room. This new girl was interesting. She was pretty, energetic, and perfect for his hikari. One thing kept him from hooking them together: the bracelet on her left arm. It radiated the same energy as the shadow realm. Before he `hooked up' his hikari he would have to investigate first.