Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anniversary ❯ Chapter 1 ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi Mina-san!!! Had to write some little Dialogue Description thingy for English, so I decided to post her since I have yet to update my other stories… VERY short little one-shot, hope you like though!

--------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

 

Anniversary

By: Anime-Blade

 

 

Confusion was written across the brunet's features, sapphire gaze diverting from the angry one of his boyfriends after a moment. He couldn't think of any reason why the smaller teen would be this upset, let alone this ticked off with him. Turning slightly he closed and locked the front door. Garnet orbs narrowed accusingly, "Why weren't you home on time like you promised?"

"The meeting ran late, Yami. I couldn't change it" He knew the other wouldn't accept his answer, but it was the truth.

"You own the bloody company, Seto! I'm sure your board of directors would understand if you came home on time for once, especially since our anniversary!"

"W-what?" Their anniversary wasn't today, it couldn't be, right? The look on Yami's face however, proved that it was indeed this day and not another.

"How could you forget Seto? I've been looking to tonight for weeks" The tears gathered, but refused to fall, Seto looking away guiltily for a moment. "You promised, Se-chan. Y-you told me we would go out for dinner and then go see a movie, like normal couples do" The threat of falling tears was still evident, Yami willing them away as he continued on, "You've been so busy again with Kaiba Corp. that Mokuba and I hardly see you anymore. I thought that since we'd graduated that we would have more time together" Yami let his sentence hang, as if he might say more, but instead opted to stay silent. Seto pulled the other boy against his chest in a tight embrace, truly sorry that he had forgotten something so important.

"I know sorry isn't going to cut it this time, but I am" The brunet paused for a moment as he glanced down at the smaller teen, "We can still go out for dinner if you want to"

"Can we really?" He sounded hopeful as he hastily wiped tears away before looking up. Seto merely nodded, the response telling Yami that their evening wasn't entirely ruined quite yet.

 

Thirty minutes later, Yami wondered why he would ever doubt his boyfriend, and if the other had truly forgotten or not. The reservations at the restaurant had been made, a private candle-lit diner that had Yami nearly squealing like a girl in delight. Gifts were exchanged between the two, Seto completely forgiven with this. The blue-eyed teen had given his excited boyfriend a red-tinted rose made of glass. Yami adored it, but he always loved anything the other gave him. Whether it was crystal, glass, diamond or some other precious stone, Yami was always ecstatic when receiving his gifts.

"Thank you Se-chan," garnet orbs still admiring the rose, "it's beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it, love" Seto was smiling gently, seeing the other act like a child in a candy store.

"I don't like it, I love it Se-chan" His eyes shined gleefully.

"We're alright then?" He asked nervously. Yami chuckled lightly and nodded a silly grin on his lips all the while.

"Perfectly fine Seto, perfectly fine" He murmured.