Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Another Girl? ❯ Cinderella Part 1 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
I dunno if this is a game but whatever.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----
 
Cinderella Part 1
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----
 
Serenity:....Where....where am I?.....Huh? *Sees a letter on the table that says her name on it, Serenity goes over picks it up and opens it* [Is this some kinda of love note or something?]
 
**
 
Mai: ( O.o ) Err....where is everyone? *Mai picks up a letter the just slid under the door crack* Says my name....*Rips it open* Better be some kind of check with lots of 0's...
 
**
 
Tea: What the? What the heck is going on here?! I can't find anyone!! Yugi!! Yami?! Where are you?!? Joey?! Tristin?! Marik?! Malik?! Ryou!? Bakura?!?!.......Come on! This isn't funny!! Duke?! Zack?!?! Kaiba?! M---
 
~ 10 mins. Later After Shouting ~
 
Tea: Damn it! No one is here!!...... Huh? *Picks up a letter that says her name* That's weird...*Opens it up and reads*
 
**
 
Isis:............................................................ ........................................................................... .........*Opens letter*
 
**
 
Rei:......[Great now where am I?] *Finds a letter with her name on it* [Uhhhh....how do I open this thing?] *Uses a magic spell but ends up burning the letter into ashes*.............................Oops...
 
**
 
Amy: HEY!! WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!! HEY!! HEY!! HEEEEYYYYY!!!!.....*Sigh* This is boring..I don't even know what the game is?....Hm? *Picks up a letter* A letter? With my name on it?.......THERE'S A STALKER AFTER ME!! GET OUT HERE YOU STALKING BASTARD!!!................................................................. ...............................................Ok then I guess there isn't a stalker...*Opens letter* Ok then let's see...
 
The kingdom has come to announce that the prince is to choose a bride to be. All maids are to attend this event, tonight at a ball.....if you don't come you'll die...
 
Amy: Geez...that gives us so much of a choice...
 
???: Amy.....
 
Amy: ( O_O ) Holy crap who's there?!!?
 
???: It is I dear child....--
 
Amy: "Dear child"?! Your a child molester!!! Don't come near!!....unless you want to die...
 
???: I'm your Fairy Godmother....
 
Amy: Oh.....
 
**
 
Fairy Godmother:.....
 
Serenity: My....Fairy Godmother? Cool!
 
Fairy Godmother: I've come to get you ready for the ball...Errr....*Takes out a wand* Bipity Bopity Boo!!
 
Serenity: *Is in a light spakley pink dress...(It's like Cinderella's version but pink)* Oh! Thank you so much!
 
Fairy Godmother: Now go my dear! Off the ball with you! But remember when clock strikes 12 the spell will be broken...
 
Serenity:.........Ok then...
 
Fairy Godmother:......
 
Serenity:........
 
Fairy Godmother:......
 
Serenity:........
 
Fairy Godmother:......
 
Serenity:........
 
Fairy Godmother:......
 
Serenity:........
 
Fairy Godmother:......
 
Serenity:........
 
Fairy Godmother: Good luck dear! *Dissappears*
 
Serenity: ...........
 
~ Ding Dong! ~
 
Serenity: That must be the carrige that's has come to pick me up!...wait......is this game Cinderella? Ohhh!!!!!! ( ^_^ ) I love this story!
 
**
 
Mai: Fairy God mother?
 
Fairy Godmother: *Uses her wand and changes Mai's clothes into a light purple dress*
 
Mai:............next time tell me when your gonna do that....
 
Fairy Godmother: Off to the ball with you!
 
Mai: Sure...?
 
~ Ding Dong! ~
 
Mai: Hm?
 
**
 
Tea: *In a a light blue dress* Fairy God mothe-- She's gone....
 
~ Ding Dong! ~
 
Tea: What the heck was that?! *Grabs a broom and walks over and opens the door*
 
**
 
Isis: *In a creamy yellow dress*...........................
 
~ Ding Dong! ~
 
Isis: Wonder who that could be.....
 
**
 
Amy: *In a red dress* Muhahaha!! The color of blood!
 
~ Ding Dong! ~
 
Amy: ( O_O ) It must be the stalker!! He's come after me!! Well......he not getting to me without a fight!! *Runs upstairs* Prepare to die fucker!!!
 
**
 
Rei:...................*Still in her regular clothes* What kind of game is this? It's boring...! *See's a bright shing light* Who are you? Answer! Or face death!
 
???: Relax lady.....I'm like your Fairy GodFather
 
Rei: I've always thought that Fairy Gods are normally wemon....or so what I've read...
 
Fairy GodFather: Not this time!
 
Rei: What a freak.... ( =_= )
 
Fairy GodFather: Like let's get this all started! Now with a flick of my wand I'll like totally transform you! *Waves wand* Boop!
 
Rei: *In a white sparkley dress* What the hell have you done to me?!
 
Fairy GodFather: I'm like helping you...duh!
 
Rei: It's not like I asked for your fucking help!!
 
Fairy GodFather: Like whatever...now off you go darling!!
 
Rei:......you know if I wasn't so sure you were gay....I'd say you were coming on to me......
 
Fairy GodFather:.......................see ya! *Dissappears*
 
~ Ding Dong! ~
 
Rei: What the hell is that? *Walks over to the door and opens it*
 
Door man: Hello I--
 
Rei: Ah! It's a little freak of nature!!!! Die you pitiful creature!!!!
 
Door man: *Gets blown up by Rei's spell*
 
Driver: YOU JUST KILLED THE DOOR MAN!!!!
 
Rei: You! You wanna die as well?!
 
Driver: No. I'm just here to bring you to the ball.....
 
Rei: The ball?
 
Driver: Please come aboard and I'll take you to your destination...
 
Rei: *Get in the carrige* If this is a trick...then be prepared for a realm of darkness, a nightmare that you will never escape. A place where no one will hear your crys and pleases as the darkness slowly and painfully devours your soul....
 
Driver: Right......*Flicks the wipe thingy on the two horses* On Panda! On Pansy! On Panda and Pansy!! *Horses begin to run*
 
**
 
Serenity: *Opens door*
 
Door Man: I--
 
Serenity: Kiiyyaaaaaa!!! Monster!! *Kicks him down and begins to step on him* Kiyyyaaaa!! Ew! Ew! Ew!
 
Driver: Hey! You just killed your door man!!
 
Serenity: Hm? Really?
 
Driver: Ah screw it all! Come on and I'll take you to the ball...
 
Serenity: Oh yeah! The ball! ( ^_^ ) *Gets on*
 
Driver: ......*Flicks the wipe thingy on the two horses* On Anus! On Apple! On Anus and Apple!! *Horses begin to run*
 
**
 
Mai: *Opens door* What do you want?
 
Door man: We--
 
Mai: *Throws a chair at him* Hmm...must be some kind of dwarf...
 
Driver:........
 
Mai: *Gets on* Now go you idiot!!
 
Driver: *Sigh* ......*Flicks the wipe thingy on the two horses* On Ditch! On Bitch! On Ditch and Bitch!! *Horses begin to run*
 
**
 
Tea: *Opens door* Die evil doer!!!!!!!!! *Throws a pot and the person and begins to step on him then pours gasoline on him and sets him on fire.* Ha! Feel my rath!
 
Driver: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!
 
Tea: I did?
 
Driver: Yes!1 And you---- Ah screw it all...come on...
 
Tea: Cool! *Gets on the carrige*
 
Driver: ......*Flicks the wipe thingy on the two horses* On Prick! On Dick! On Prick and Dick!! *Horses begin to run*
 
**
 
Isis:.......*Already at the ball*
 
**
 
Door man: *Rings door bell several times* She's not home!
 
Driver: Well try again! This is the right house we were programed to go to!
 
Door man: Ok....*Try it again*
 
Amy: *Jumps out of the window and lands on the door man* Ha!! Eat my ninja skills you retarded monkey!!!
 
Driver: You just killed my door man!!
 
Amy: *Has a knife* No take me to the ball!! And do it fast!!
 
Driver: That's what I'm programed to do...
 
Amy: Don't be a smart ass!! Now hurry up and take me there!!!
 
Driver: ....fine..*Flicks the wipe thingy on the two horses* On Deer! On Queer! On Deer and Queer!! *Horses begin to run*
 
Amy: *Rubs habds together* Good....good....
 
Driver: We're here....
 
Amy: That was fast...
 
Driver: It's just a game...
 
Amy: But I can do this!! *Cuts Drivers neck*
 
Driver: Owch......
 
Amy: ( O_O ) But how come I can't kill you? But I can kill the other guy...?
 
Driver: Beats me....*Rides away*
 
Serneity: Amy!!! Your here as well!!
 
Amy: ( O_O ) Your Serenity.....right?
 
Mai: Ofcourse she is!
 
Amy: Good...
 
Rei and Isis:............
 
Tea: Come on!! Into the ball we go!!!
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED......