Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Another Girl? ❯ Mai In Wonderland Part 1 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
I love the movie Alice in Wonderland!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Mai In Wonderland Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Mai:.....Where am I? Where is everyone? And hey! What's with this outfit!?! *In a blue dress with a white aprin over it, thigh high white socks and black leather shoes, black ribbon in her hair* Ahh!! Someone changed my clothes?! Ahhh!! *Runs around in circles but then falls on her ass* Ow that hurt....huh?
 
White Rabbit: I'm late! I'm late for a very imprtant date!! No time to say "hello!" Goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!
 
Mai: The...THE WHITE RABBIT?!?!?! *Chases the rabbit* Hey!! Wait!!
 
White Rabbit: I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! *Goes into a rabbit hole*
 
Mai: Oh great...*Crawls into the hole* Fucking rabbit...once I--Whoahhhhhhhhhh!!! *Falling* Stop! Stop! Stop!! Stop god damnit!! Ahhhh!! *See's floating objects such as clocks, tables, chairs.* ( '_' ) Where am I?! HOLY SHIT!! AM I HIGH OR SOMETHING?!?! *Lands and see's the rabbit run into a door* ( -.- ) This must be a bad dream....*Turns door nob*
Yugi: DDOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!
 
Mai: HOLY COW! YUGI YOUR A DOOR!!!
 
Yugi: I am? *Looks down and he is indeed a door* Ah crap...
 
Mai: I need to chase that damn rabbit...I gotta get through so we can transfer out of this game...
 
Yugi: But your much to tall to fit through Mai...
 
Mai: ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!?!?!
 
Yugi: ( O_O ) No! Ofcourse not Mai! Just drink that bottle on the table...
 
Mai: Table? It's not a flying table is it?
 
Yugi: No....*Table appears* Simply read the directions and follow the direct directions that'll direct you to
the right direction...
 
Mai: What?
 
Yugi: ( -.- ) Just drink the damn bottle...
 
Mai: Ok....but if this is some kind of drug...I'll kick your tiny ass!
 
Yugi:...
 
Mai: *Drinks liquid* Hmm...tastes like...Cherry pie...*Shrinks* custard...*Shrinks*...pineapple...*Shrinks again* Roast turkey *Is now so small can't hold bottle* Ahh!!
 
Yugi: You've shrunk Mai.
 
Mai: Yes! Now let me through Yugi!
 
Yugi: Oh yeah...I'm locked...
 
Mai: *Twitch* Your.....what?
 
Yugi: Don't tell me you forgot the key...
 
Mai: What key?
 
Yugi: Up there..*Key appears on the table*
 
Mai: Your shitting me!! I'm not climbing that!! What should I do?!
 
Yugi: Try the box naturally...
 
Mai: *Box appears with cookies in it the says "Eat me"* Ok then...*Eats the cookie and then grows back to normal size* Ah crap! I'm back to were I started!! *Looks at Yugi* YUGI!!! YOU PRICK!!! WHAT NOW!?!
 
Yugi: *Sniff* You don't have to yell Mai...I was only trying to help...*Bursts into tears* Waaaaa!! Mai's a meanie!!
 
Mai: Oh come on! Don't cry! It won't help!
 
Yugi: I know...*sniff* but I'm just...A LITTLE PIRCK!!! WAAAAAAAA!!!!! *Tears are starting to flood the room*
 
Mai: Ah crap!!
 
Yugi: Waaaaa!!!
 
Mai: *See's the bottle and drinks some liquid and shrinks and falls into the bottle*
 
Yugi: *Starts to drink down the water of tears and Mai get through the key hole*
 
Mai: Oh man...I wish Yugi didn't cry so much...Hm? *See's a singing Dodo bird* What the fuck? *Stands up* Hey! Hey you! Help me to shore you stupid peacock bitch!!
 
Dodo: *Singing* Oh! A sailors life is a life or me! How I love to sail o'er thw bounding sea. And I never never ever do a thing about the weather. For the weather never ever does a thing for me...Oh! *repeats*
 
Mai: Hey! Answer me!!
 
Dodo: *See's Mai in the bottle* Oh! Another nautical expression! Land oh!!
 
Mai: I said help me you stupid chicken!!
 
Dodo: *Leaves*
 
Mai: When I see you again I'll pluck your feathers off and roast you!! *A big wave suddenly comes and washes Mai to shore*...well that was easy...*Walks into a forest and the hears strange following music* Who the fuck is there?! *Picks up a stick* I'm warning you...come out now!
 
Zack: Hey Ma- *Gets hit by a stick* OWIE!! DAMN IT WOMEN!!
 
Mai: I'm so sorry Zack!
 
Rei: *In a red poofy overall dress* Hey Mai...Zack I told you don't sneek up on her..she had a stick!
 
Zack: *In a red suit* My bad...
 
Mai: *Reads the words on their collers* Tweedledee...? Tweedledum...?
 
Rei: Yeah...our names...well for this game anyways...
 
Mai: Uhhh...
 
Zack: Sit down Mai *Pushes Mai down* We now have to tell you a story...
 
Mai: Why?
 
Rei: It's in our character program...The Walrus and the Carpenter...
 
Zack: .. OR the story of the curious oysters...
 
Rei: The sun was shining on the sea, shining with all it's might...
 
Zack: *Singing* He did his very best to make the billows smooth and bright...
 
Rei: Stop singing you moron! *continues* And this was odd because it was...
 
Zack and Rei: The middle of the night!
 
~*~
 
Joey(carpenter) and Tristin(walrus): *Walking down te beach*
 
Zack: The walrus and the carpenter were walking close at hand...the beach was wide from side to side, but much too full of sand...
 
Joey: Tristin you dumbass! I mean...Mr.Walrus!! My brain hurts it begins to perk! We'll sweep this clear in 'alf a year, if you don't mind the work..
 
Tristin: Work? Are you gay?! The time has come to talk of other things, of shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot and weather pigs have wings...Callo, callay no work today! We're cabbages and kings!!
 
Joey: I don't know what you just said but it sounds gay...*Gets picked up and thrown and his head is under water and see's oysters* Tristin! Time for some yum yums!!
 
Tristin: Alrighty! *Walks into the water and begins to talk to the oysters* Oh...oysters, come and have a walk with us the day is warm and bright. A pleasent walk, a pleasent talk...would be a shier delight...
 
Mother Oysters: The sea is nice take my advise and stay right here...
 
Tristin: Right old hag..shut up! *Closes the mother oysters shell shut* Come! *Oysters follow*
 
Joey: *Makes a resturant out of junk in two seconds*
 
Tristin: Hahha...*Rubbing hands together* ahh! Joey! We need some bread!
 
Joey: Uhh...ok then...*Leaves*
 
Tristin: Well now...osyters dear...now if your ready, we can begin the feed...!
 
Baby Osyters: Feed?
 
Tristin: Yes! *Grabs all the osyters* The time has come!!
 
Joey: Comes back* Ok then...little oysters? little oysters? *Crawls on the table and see's that all the oysters have been eaten...everyone!!*
 
Tristin: *Nervous laugh and backing away to the door*
 
Joey: Take out a hammer* Tristin...! Prepare to die!!
 
Tristin: The time has come!! *Runs out the door and Joey chases*
 
Joey: Come back you fucker!!
 
~*~
 
Zack: We're cabbages and Kings!!
 
Rei: ( -.- ) The end....
 
Mai: What was the point to all that?
 
Rei: Honestly...I. Don't. Know. It was my first time hearing it..
 
Mai: But you told me the story!
 
Rei:.........shut up...
 
Mai: Uhh...ok then....I'm out of here...
 
Zack: Yeah ok see ya! We'll meet up later!
 
Rei: Don't die....
 
Mai: Gee thanks...*Leaves*
.
..
...
..
.
Mai: *See's a big pink house* Wow.....a barbie house...huh! Hey that's the white!!
 
White Rabbit: Mary-anne!! Mary-anne!!
 
Mai: Hey you!
 
White Rabbit: Why Mary-anne! What are you doing out here!
 
Mai: Huh?
 
White Rabbit: Get my white gloves! I'm late!!
 
Mai: Get it yourself you little shit! *Walks into the house* I wonder if anyone is here *Goes up stairs and see's a cookie that says "Take one"* Don't mind if I do....*Eats cookie* Tea!! Are you here!! Serenity!! *Grows bigger and bigger* OH CRAP!!!
 
White Rabbit: *See's Mai's legs and amrs pop out of his small pink house* Ah! MONSTER!!!! HELP!!!
 
Mai: Damn it! I'm stuck!! Hm?
 
White Rabbit: Please help Mr.Dodo!
 
Mai: Dodo...wait! That Dodo thing is here!! I gotta kill it!!
 
Dodo: Whoa! A monster! Hmm...we gotta..smoke it out..hm...ah! I got it! That man with a ladder!
 
White Rabbit: You mean Duke?
 
Mai: Duke?!
 
Dodo: We need your help! Come over here!
 
Duke: Uhhh...ok Mr. TalkingChicken...*Walks over*
 
Dodo: We need you to climb down the chimney and smoke out the monster from inside!
 
Duke: Down the chimney?! What are you gay?
 
Dodo: Maybe....
 
Duke: *Looks up and see's Mai's eye through the window* Mai?!
 
Mai: Duke! Help!
 
Duke: *Uses the ladder and climb up the house and onto the roof and Dodo is with him*
 
Dodo: Now! Get in the chimney and down!
 
Duke: Fuck you! *Shoves the Dodo down instead*
 
Dodo: NOOOOOO!!!!
 
Mai: *Ashes spead down the chimney and around Mai and Mai sneezes and Dodo goes flying up the chimney and into the sky* Ha! Eat shit birdy!!
 
Duke: Here! *Hands Mai a carrot and then Mai eats it and suddenly shrinks* Mai! Your tiny! (3 inches high)
 
Mai: Duke! Have some and shrink with me!
 
Duke: *Take a tiny bite into the carrot and turns the same size as Mai* What the hell!?!
 
Mai: Come on!!
 
**
 
Mai: I'm sick of this crap...
 
Duke: *In a garden* We're in a garden...
 
Mai: *See's butterfly made of bread* Hm? BreadButterflys?
 
???: Naturally...
 
Mai: Who's there?!
 
Duke:....?
 
Mai: Serenity?! Isis!? Your...your!!
 
Serenity: Flowers? I know...*A red rose*
 
Isis: *White Rose*
 
Duke: Oh....my...god....
 
Purple Flower: What brings you here?
 
Mai: The flowers ALL talk?
 
Serenity: I'm a flower....
 
Isis: Me too...
 
Duke: Yeah but this is so...full of crap!!
 
Mai: How do you turn back to normal?
 
Serenity: We sing you a song!
 
Mai and Duke: Say what?
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED.......