Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Apple for Two ❯ Apple for Two ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Apple for two
Author: Nekocin
Genres: General/Light Romance
Type: One-shot, drabble
Warnings: possible OoC, possible cliché
Pairings: Kaiba+Jounouchi [established]
Rated: PG13 
Additional notes: shounen ai, suggestive, 2nd PoV
Disclaimer: Yuugioh doesn't belong to me. Takahashi Kazuki is the brain!
Dedicated to: All my "Haima" readers ~<3


You inspect the apple in your hand, carefully, scrutinizing it with utmost concentration. Aa, it's a good one.

Taking a generous bite, you make your way back to the couch in the living-room, where Kaiba is busy... studying?
You plop down next to him as you take another bite.

"Ne, what are you reading?" You look curiously at the book cover, only to find him hide it from your view.

"Nothing important" He pointedly answers.

You stare unblinkingly at his [darkened?] blue eyes, pout for awhile and then shrug it off. "Or so you say" 
You take another bite. 

If he doesn't want to tell you what he's reading... probably some unfinished office work, you snort absently. Yeah, probably office work. 
You -did- threaten him this morning about not allowing him to do officer work while the two of you are spending some time togeth- 

He has laid a warm hand on your thigh and is slowly rubbing the fabric of your jeans with his thumb as if wanting to caress your skin. This gesture means he wants permission.

"This better not have anything to do with your work, Seto" you growl, but couldn't fight the smile from disarming your threat. 

You want to take another bite... only to find him pulling your wrist to his side and taking a bite of his own. His eyes somehow look more darker and mysterious as he keeps his gaze on you.

You huff in irritation. "If you wanted one, you could've just asked me to bring another one" Is that a smirk? 

"There is no need of such unnecessary action. Now let's devote our time together, shall we" Why oh why does that smoothness in his voice bother you?

Something dreadful is going to happen, and you can feel it.

"I don't like your smirk" 

"Neither do I like prying puppies"

"Stop call- Mmmmphh-"

He's already pinned you down on the couch and starts working his lips down your throat, sealing a promising night for the both of you.

Damn. You've just dropped your apple.

In the end you find out what exactly Seto has been reading so studiously... 
...a collection of doujinshi. A collection of interesting yaoi doujinshi. 

END

TheNekoTalks:

Okay, this is just a plain weird piece. I've been trying to come up with another Yuugioh fic and thus this idea is born. I was actually staring at the piled apples at my parents' store :3. I think this piece did come out weird, but at least I think it looks okay to me. Short. Easy. Shounen ai. Established relationship. :3

Thank you for reading!!!

:smiley face:cin