Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Arc-V Galaxy Eyes Master ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!

'So it wasn't a dream ?' I thought to myself. I looked Yuya was still sleep like baby.

I looked at the clock and it show 6:30 AM.

Then I go to a bathroom to wash my face, brushed my teeth and then go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yuya's Room at 8:00 AM

Yuya opened his sleepy eyes after his alarm went off and the sunlight shine brightly.

"Hey, Mizael.." Yuya called weakly, rubbing his eyes. He turned around and found I has already gone.

"Mizael ?" Yuya called again before he whiff a delicious smell.

"Mom must be making breakfast right now! And I'm sure Mizael already on the kitchen!" Yuya said energetically.

Then, Yuya went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face, then he change his pajamas and wear his usual clothes as he slide down the stairs pole.

"Morning Yuya." I greeted him.

"Mizael, what's going on ?"

"Mizael decided to prepare a breakfast for us." His mom said happily.

"You can cook Mizael ?" Yuya asked me.

"Fair point. But you don't have to do this Mizael." Yuya replied.

I shook my head. "I don't want to be allowed to stay here and do nothing."

"You're really a gentleman Mizael-kun!" Yoko said with passion.

"You're flatter Yoko-san." I replied.

I then approached a table with two dishes full of pancakes and one dishes full of french toast, fried egg and hash brown.

"Time to eat." I said as I began to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I will go to hangout with Yuzu and the kids. You come Mizael ?" Yuya asked.

"Thank you Yuya. But I want to explore this city since I'm new in town. Maybe another time." I answered.

"Okay then." Yuya said as he go out from his house.

"Alright. I'm out too." I said as he placed his duel disk and leaving Yuya's house.

"Careful you guys!" Yoko said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later that Day.

I walked down the city and saw many kids dueling, playing at the park and more. I also buy booster pack to upgrade my Deck. Rightnow, I was at Italian restaurant. I ordered lasagna and eat it in the outdoor table. Everything seems good so far until..

"Hurry up! If we arrive late, Sawatari-San is not going to be happy!"

"I know!"

At the mention of Sawatari name, I turned around and stared at two Sawatari's goons as they carried a bags full of food and went to their destination.

Story continues below Promoted stories

"This must be in episode 7 where Yuto confronts Sawatari" I said with a grin. "Great, time to do some action today." With that, I follow them as quiet as possible. They entered some kind of warehouse. I want to enter the warehouse but I heard a familiar sound called me.

"Mizael!" I turned around and see Yuzu and Ayu. Yuzu seems surprise to see me here.

"Hi Yuzu, Ayu. What are you doing here ?" I asked them.

"I saw those jerks when I and Ayu buying some Ice Cream. I think they preparing some revenge on Yuya again, so I came here to put them in they place." Yuzu explained.

"Same here." I replied before he turned to Ayu.

"Ayu, you better go back to Yu Show and get Yuya. Don't worry, me and Yuzu can handle him." Ayu nodded as she ran back to You Show.

Then I and Yuzu opened the doors and get in to the building.

"SAWATARI!" I yelled as Sawatari almost chocked on his food out of his surprise.

"Hiragi Yuzu ?! Kuroba Mizael ?! How did you get here ?"

"You can thanks to your underlings." I pointing at the two Sawatari underlings as Sawatari giving them a death glare.

"Whatever you say." I replied.

"What do you say ? You dare to mocked the Neo New Sawatari ? The best Duelist in the city ?"

Sawatari snapped his fingers to command one of his goons to locks the door.

"Alright Kuroba! Now pay for mocking me! Let's settle this here and now!" Sawatari raised his Duel Disk and activated it.

"You want to lose so badly huh ? Well I gladly accept your wish!" I want to activated his duel disk until Sawatari goons who closed the gateaway screamed in pain as he was sent to the floor. Everyone turned to see a person is. The new arrival was a masked duelist with a punk-style outfit. It was Yuya's serious counterpart Yuto.

'There you are.' I thought.

"Let me do this." Yuto said calmly, I nodded and lowered my arms.

"Fine. Even he's a third rate Duelist, please don't beat him so badly." I said.

"Hey!"

"Thank you.."

With that, I led Yuzu to stepped back away as Yuzu tilted her head in confusion.

"Don't worry Yuzu. He can beat him." I assured her.

"And who are you ? Mr. Knight ?" Sawatari asked Yuto, who activated his Duel Disk. His eyes focused on LDS badge in Sawatari's collar.

"Strange Duel Disk. So you're don't want to talk. Fine, but if I win, you must take off your mask." Sawatari said as he activated his Duel Disk and Duel was just beginning.

Yuto sets 5 cards on his hand. Sawatari understimate his strategy and destroy his set cards with his Mobius and started to attack him directly. But, Yuto protected himself using his Phantom Knight's Shadow Veil from his graveyard. Sawatari managed to destroy one of his spell cards with Mobius.

Story continues below

"You're just use that monster as wall. I set one card facedown and end my turn. Make it quick so I can defeated you next turn." Sawatari snorted.

At Sawatari's declaration, I couldn't help but chuckled, this make everyone looked at me in surprise except Yuto looked at me in curious.

"What's so funny Kuroba ?" Sawatari asked in annoyance.

"You better surrender Sawatari, you already defeated." I explained as everyone shocked at my explanation except Yuto.

"He's right you know." Yuto added. "Your tactic are so transparent. There's a originality in it."

"Hey!"

Then Yuto draws a card. "After all, the conditions are perfect since I have 2 monsters with the same level."

"What does he means ?" Yuzu asked in confusion.

"Please Yuzu, it's obvious what he can do with two Monsters who have the same Level." I told her.

Yuzu seemed confused at first, before suddenly realized what I meant. "Don't tell me he can.."

"I overlay my two level 4 Shadow Veil!" Yuto declared, much to their shock.

"It can't be..! He can Xyz summon like Kuroba Mizael!" Sawatari said in disbelief.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000, Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

"Xyz Summon.." Yuzu murmured, looked amaze at the dragon.

"Xyz again ?!" Underling 1 said in disbelief.

And then Sawatari began clapping, totally not learn from his defeat before.

"I'm admitted you can Xyz summon, but your dragon attack only 2500. It can't defeated my Mobius." Sawatari snorted.

"You never learn do you ? That just more prove that you are just a third rate Duelist." I said as he getting attention from everyone except the masked Duelist who remained silent.

"What was that!" Sawatari growled in anger.

"Nevermind." I sighed, I can't believe he's completely clueless. I turned to Yuto. "This guy is completely hopeless. How about you show them the power of Xyz Monster ?"

"I don't think our guest mentioned his dragon effect being an Once per Turn." I mentioned, much to everyone surprise except dark Duelist.

Story continues below

"Once again, I activated Dark Rebellion's effect. Treason Discharge!" Once again, Mobius ATK getting absorb by Dark Rebellion.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( OVU: 1 -> 0 )

Mobius the Mega Monarch ( ATK 1400 -> ATK 700 )

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( ATK 3900 -> ATK 4600 )

"4600 ATK!" Yuzu exclaimed.

"No way!" Sawatari said in fear.

"Just like I said." I said.

"Battle! Dark Rebellion attack Mobius! Revolt of lightning disobey!" The black dragon stabbed Mobius, making Sawatari flying to the ground while the building was shattering. Yuto protect Yuzu from the shockwave while I shielded my eyes from shockwave until it calm down.

Sawatari LP: 100
Yuto LP: 4000

"It was a real impact ?!" Underlings 2 asked in fear.

"And this isn't an Action Field!" Underlings 1 added.

The masked duelist approaching Sawatari and grabbed his LDS badge.

"You're with LDS right ? Then what your connection to Academia ?"

Sawatari didn't know what the masked Duelist meant. "Academia ? What are you talking about ?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" The masked Duelist demanded angrily, making Sawatari flinch.

"It's true! I really don't know anything about this Academia! Believe me!" Sawatari protested.

"I see.." The masked Duelist sighed. "Then, we're done here.." As the masked duelist wants to leave the warehouse..

"The duel isn't over yet! I activated a trap, Ice rage shot! If Aqua monster I control is destroyed by battle, I can destroy one monster on opponent field and then you take equal damage to its ATK! I destroy Your Dark Rebellion who have 4600 ATK! Take that 4600 damage and I will win!" Sawatari stated as he laughed maniacly.

"Just give up Sawatari. As I said, you already defeated." I said to him.

"What are you talking about ? Sawatari is going to win!" Underling 1 said.

"Yeah I believe that." I said mockingly before turned into the masked Duelist. "How about you show your last trick to them ?"

"This guy is keep impressing me. Such a cheap trick won't work on me." He said.

"What ?!" Sawatari yelled comically.

"I activate a Continuous Spell Phantom Knight's Spear! By banishing this card, I negate your trap card and destroy it! And you take 100 damage! Now experience the pain and sorrow of the battlefield!" The masked Duelist declared as Sawatari looked in fear.

"Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. wait.. WAIT! Sawatari screamed as the spear pierced his jacket.

Sawatari LP: 0
Yuto LP: 4000

Yuto Win.

Once the duel finished, the masked Duelist took off his mask and it revealed a familiar face. He's has the same face as Yuya Sakaki.

"Yuya!" Yuzu exclaimed in shocked.

"It's you.." Sawatari muttered before passing out. His underlings quickly carrying him and ran away from the warehouse as fast as possible.

"Yuya.. why are you here ? And why you dressed like that ?" Yuzu wondered as she approached Yuto.

"Yuzu, that person isn't Yuya." I said to Yuzu.

Story continues below

"What do you mean ? He clearly looks like.." Yuzu began to protest as I interupped her.

Yuzu looked at the mysterious boy, who narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously as he approached him.

"Your knowledge on dueling skills and Extra Deck Summoning is far too high for people in this Dimension. You're not from Xyz dimension as I never seen you before, which means either you're from Fusion or Synchro Dimension. I will Duel you to find out." The mysterious boy stated as he activated his duel disk once again.

'Great.. Now he's suspicious on me.. but, it's a great opportunity to show Yuzu this person isn't Yuya.' I thought.

"Very well, I accept your challenge." I declared.

"Mizael! You sure ?" Yuzu said worriedly.

"Listen Yuzu! Go find Yuya, he might got lost when I told Ayu to come here. I will duel our guest here." I demanded.

"But-" Yuzu want protest again.

"There's no time for argument! Just go!" Then Yuzu nodded and started ran out to search Yuya, much to the dark Duelist surprised.

Before we duel, I have a question to you. Who are you ? And what are you doing here ?" I demanded.

"Then, why did you attacking Sawatari ?" I asked sharply.

"I just mistook that girl was my comrade. And that guy Sawatari wants to hurt her." Yuto answered.

"You mean Yuzu ? So I take it your comrade looks like her ?"

"Yes.."

"Fine." Yuto accept the offer.

The two duelist shout at the same time.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000
Yuto LP: 4000

"I'm going first!" Yuto declared as he draw his starter cards.

Turn 1

"I Summon Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak!"

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak ( ATK 800/DEF 1000, Warrior/Dark/LV: 3 )

"When I have "Phantom Knights" monster on my field, I can Special Summon Phantom Knights of Silent Boots from my hand."

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots ( ATK 200/DEF 1200, Warrior/Dark/LV: 3 )

"And I Overlay my Level 3 Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots! Souls of warriors fallen on battlefield, revive again and be the light to rend the darkness! Xyz Summon! Rank 3! Phantom Knights of Break Sword!"

Phantom Knights of Break Sword ( ATK 2000/DEF 1000, Warrior/Dark/RK: 3/OVU: 2 )

"Xyz summon already huh ?" I asked him.

"I set 3 cards facedown and end my turn." Yuto stated.

"My turn! Draw!" I declared as I draw my card.

Story continues below

Turn 2

"I activated a Spell Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two cards from my hand to graveyard." I said as I draw three more cards and discard Photon Chargeman and Galaxy Wizard.

"I activated a Spell Monster Reborn! I Special Summon one monster from either graveyard! I Summon Photon Chargeman!"

Photon Chargeman ( ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"I activate Photon Chargeman's effect! Once per Turn, this card ATK became doubled until my next Standby Phase!"

Photon Chargeman ( ATK 1000 -> 2000 )

"I Summon Starliege Seyfert!"

Starliege Seyfert ( ATK 1800/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/LV 4 )

"When I Control "Photon" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Advancer from my hand!"

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"Then Photon Advancer gains 1000 ATK and DEF!"

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000 -> 2000 )

"Three Level 4 Monsters.." Yuto muttered.

"I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Chargeman ,Starliege Seyfert and Photon Advancer! Appear, Number 10! Ancient Knight that dominated the battlefield! Charged at your opponent with no mercy! Xyz Summon! Appear! Illumiknight!"

Number 10: Illumiknight ( ATK 2400/DEF 2400/Warrior/Light/Rank 4/OVU: 3 )

Yuto widened his eyes. "An Xyz user ?"

"Illumiknight's effect activates! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can sent one card from my hand to graveyard to draw one card." I said as I sent Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon to graveyard and draw 1 card.

"Battle! Illumiknight attack Break Sword!"

Illumiknight charged at Break Sword.

"Continuous Trap open! Phantom Knights Fog Blade! As long as this card is on the field, I can negate your monsters attack." Yuto countered.

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

"My turn! Draw!" Yuto said as he draw his card.

Turn 3

By detaching one overlay unit, I can destroy one card from my field to destroy one card your controls! I destroy my Fog Blade and destroy your Illumiknight!" Yuto declared.

Phantom Knights of Break Sword ( OVU: 2 -> 1 )

"Not gonna happen! Counter Trap Open! Xyz Reflect! When my opponent activated monster effect, spell or trap while I control Xyz monster, I can negate the activation and destroy it!" I said as Break Sword effect getting negate and destroyed.

"Break Sword effect! When Break Sword leave the field, I can Special Summon all materials used to Xyz Summon it from my graveyard as level 4 monster!" Then Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots appeared on the field once again.

Story continues below

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak ( LV: 3 -> 4 )

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots ( LV: 3 -> 4 )

'It's time.. Dark Rebellion..' I thought to myself.

"I overlay my level 4 Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots! Formed a pitch black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to opposite it's treacherous fangs! Now Descent! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000, Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

Dark Rebellion appeared and roared loudly.

"Trap card open! Phantom Knights Rank to Level! I can target one Xyz Monster you control, it's Rank treated as Level and increase by 1 until the end of this turn. I choose your Illumiknight!"

Number 10: Illumiknight ( Rank 4 -> LV 4 -> 5 )

"Your change Illumiknight Rank to Level so you can use your dragon's effect correct ?" I told him.

"Yes. I activated Dark Rebellion's effect! By detaching one overlay unit, it can halve one level 5 or higher monster on opponents field until End Phase and Dark Rebellion gains the lost amount. Treason Discharge!" Dark Rebellion opened it's wings and released a purple lightning at Illumiknight.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( OVU: 2 -> 1 )

Illumiknight ( ATK: 2400 -> 1200 )

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( ATK: 2500 -> 3700 )

"Once again, I activated Dark Rebellion's effect! Treason Discharge!" Dark Rebellion released it's lightning again at Illumiknight.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( OVU: 1 -> 0 )

Illumiknight ( ATK 1200 -> 600 )

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( ATK: 3700 -> 4300 )

"Battle! Dark Rebellion attack Illumiknight! Revolt of lightning disobey!" Dark Rebellion charge it's attack to Illumiknight.

"AHHHHH!" I scream in pain because Dark Rebellion's attack. I flying a few meters before hit a wall behind me.

Mizael LP: 300
Yuto LP: 4000

"Oh no! What have I done ?! I didn't mean to hurt him so badly!" Yuto suddenly realized what have he done to me.

I managed to get up again as Yuto looked at me in concern. "Mizael, we can't continued this duel with your injury. Let-" Yuto said but I interupped him.

"The Duel isn't over until the last card is drawn! If you forfeit the Duel then you're a coward!" I snapped at him, make him flinch in surprise.

"But-" Yuto tried to say.

"No buts! Let's continued! I'm not give up until my Lifepoints hit into 0!" I told him as Yuto stunned in surprise.

'He's truly a great duelist.' Yuto thought before he nods.

"Very well, I set one card facedown and end my turn. And Dark Rebellion's attack returns to normal." Yuto stated.

"What ?!"

'This Monster will shock you even more.' I thought. "I Summon Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon ( ATK 300/DEF 250/Dragon/Light/LV 1 )

Yuto got even more shocked when he saw my baby version of Galaxy-Eyes.

"Galaxy-Eyes ?! How do you get that card ?!" He demanded.

"I always have Galaxy-Eyes since I was kid." I told him. "Now I activate Galaxy-Eyes Cloudragon's effect! I can tribute it to Special Summon his bigger version from my hand or graveyard! From the darkness of the universe comes the ray of hope! The true embodiment of light! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

One of my trusted Monster appeared on the field and roared with all of his mighty.

Yuto seemed shocked and amazed to see the dragon. 'His dragon was similiar to Kaito, but different at the same time.' He thought.

Then just like with Odd-Eyes, Galaxy-Eyes and Dark Rebellion roared at each other.

"I acivate Quick-Play Spell Photon Stream of Destruction! When I Control "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster, I can target one card you Control and then banish it! I banish your facedown!"

"Before you banish, Trap card open! Phantom Knights Wing! Dark Rebellion cannot be destroyed by battle and gains 500 ATK!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( ATK 2500 -> 3000 )

"I know you wouldn't get down that easily. But that doesn't mean I scared to attack! Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon attack Dark Rebellion! Photon Stream of Destruction!" I declared.

Yuto widened his eyes in surprise at my declaration. 'Is he nuts ? Both Dark Rebellion and Galaxy-Eyes has the same ATK! Also Dark Rebellion can't be destroyed by battle!' He tried to guess what I want to do until he realized that I still have facedown card.

"Quick-Play Magic open! Hyper Galaxy! With this, I can tribute Monster with 2000 ATK or more I Control and then Tribute Monster with 2000 ATK or more you Control to Special Summon my Second Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my Deck, Hand or Graveyard! I tribute Illumiknight and your Dark Rebellion!"

"What ?! Dark Rebellion!" Yuto yelled in concern when his Dark Rebellion and my Illumiknight vanished from the field.

"Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" The second dragon appeared on the field and roared loudly.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon #2 ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Two Galaxy-Eyes ?!" Yuto yelled in shock.

"This is over! My two Galaxy-Eyes attack Yuto directly! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Two Galaxy-Eyes charge at Yuto as he sent flying to the entrance of the warehouse.

"Ahhhhh!" Yuto screamed in pain as his body hit the ground.

Mizael LP: 300
Yuto LP: 0

Mizael win.

The Duel is over as the hologram is vanished.

"I lost.." Yuto muttered as he looking to the ground as I deactived my Duel Disk and then approached him.

Yuto thought what I was going to do to him. Card him ? Kidnapped him ? He didn't know. He surprise when I stretched my hand to help him.

He hesitated but he accepted it and slowly getting up with my help.

"You're a great duelist. You remembered me to my comrade Kaito Tenjo." He said to me.

'Well, this Deck was belong to your comrade and this body was your comrade's rival.' I thought.

"But where are you exactly from ? You're not from Xyz Dimension as I never seen you before and the only Galaxy-Eyes user in my Dimension is Kaito. Can you tell me ?"

Yuto sighed. He lost the Duel, so he will tell me everything. About dimension, Academia and Dimensional War. But, suddenly a bright pink light glowed in brightness appeared out nowhere making them covered their eyes. As the light faded away, Yuto was already gone.

"He's dissapeared ? That means.." I wondered before he heard a familiar voice.

"Mizael!" Yuya and Yuzu finally arrived from the door. Yuya was recovering his stamina from his running.

"Are you alright ?" Yuya asked in worried tone.

"I'm good." I answered.

"Where is he ? Is he still here ?" Yuzu asked as her eyes checked around the warehouse.

"No. I dueled him and I win. But he suddenly dissapeared." I answered before I explained everything.

"You beat him ?!" Yuzu asked in surprise.

"Yeah. He's strong, but I managed to beat him." I answered.

"What's all the smoke here ?" Yuya asked as he pinched his nose. "Let's go back to You Show, everyone is worried about you and Yuzu. Anyway, why are you here Mizael ?"

"Yuzu didn't tell you ?" I asked Yuya as they turned to Yuzu.

"I'm sorry. I was in hurry and didn't have time to explain." Yuzu apologized.

"It's fine. I explained in You Show later. Now let's go." I said as they leaving back to Yu Show.

To be Continued.