Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Arc-V Galaxy Eyes Master ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon

The Next Day

"And that's how to Tribute Summon!" Shuzo said.

I know he is trying at his best to teach us, but come on! Everyone knows the basics of Tribute Summoning.

"This is boring!" Futoshi said.

"Yeah! We already know how to Tribute Summon!" Tatsuya added. Then he turned to me. "How about Mizael nii-chan gives the teaching for today ?!"

I was surprise. "Me ?" I'm not good at teaching to be honest. But the kids looked at me with begging smile on their face, once again something that I can't resist.

"Come on Mizael, you told me you know much about Extra Deck Summoning. You should go." Sora said.

"Hmm.. very well then." I said.

I got up from his chair and went behind from the front desk.

"Okay. First, let's start with Fusion Summon. To Fusion Summon, you need three things. A Fusion Spell Card, Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and the appropriates Monster as material from your field or hand. Then you activate the Fusion Spell card to sent those material to your graveyard and summon the Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. That's the most common way to Fusion Summon."

"Most common way ? There are the others ?" Yuya asked.

"To close the chapter of Fusion Summon, there is also an advance way to Fusion Summon called Contact Fusion." Everyone seemed interested, especially Sora. Even he know what Contact Fusion is but he still surprise that I had knowledge of this.

"Monster that have ability to Contact Fusion doesn't need a Fusion Spell card. All you need to do is shuffle those Monsters from the field back to your Deck or sent it to Graveyard or Banish them then you Summon that Fusion Monster from your extra deck." I explained as Sora raised his hand.

"Yes Sora ?"

"Did you ever face duelists that could use Contact Fusion ?" Sora asked curiously.

"I had seen a few duelists that could Contact Fusion back in my hometown. But, I never faced them." I answered as Sora nodded.

"The next is Synchro Summon. To perfrom Synchro Summon, you need a tuner monster and any number of non-tuner monsters on your field. Then you tune those monsters and then you Synchro Summon a monsters with a level equal to the combined levels of your Synchro Materials. Example, I want to Synchro Summon a level 7 Synchro Monster and I have level 4 tuner Monster on my field, I either need one level 3 monster or one level 2 monster and one level 1 monster or three level 1 monsters that aren't tuner on my field." I explained as they nodded in understanding.

"Like Fusion Summon, there are two advanced ways to Synchro Summoning: Accel Synchro and Double Tuning. Double tuning is Synchro Summon when you use two tuner Monsters instead of one tuner Monster but if your Synchro Summon specifically requires two tuner Monsters to Summon it." I explained.

"While Accel Synchro is Synchro Summon when you use one tuner Synchro Monster and at least one non-tuner Synchro Monster that also specifically need those materials."

Story continues below Promoted stories

"Wait a second! There are Synchro Tuner Monster ?!" Sora asked in surprise as the others was surprise too.

"Yeah. Synchro Tuner Monster usually doesn't have high ATK and DEF but it have powerful effect to support Accel Synchros. Some Synchro Tuner Monster have ability to Synchro Summon in your opponent turn." I explained as Ayu raised her hand.

"Yes Ayu ?"

"Did you faced duelists that use those two Synchro Summoning method ?"

"I face some of them in a Tournament at my hometown." I answered as she nodded.

"Now the last of the three and my favorite type of Summoning Xyz Summon." At the mentioned of Xyz Summon, Yuzu began to follow the lesson as Sora look displease.

"To perform a Xyz Summon, you need to have a certain number of monsters who have the same level on the field depending how many your Xyz monster requies, then Overlay them to Summon an Xyz Monster with a rank equals to the monsters Level used for Xyz Materials while those monsters turned to Overlay Units." I explained as Futoshi raised his hand.

"Yes Futoshi ?"

"What are ranks ? Does Xyz monster doesn't have Levels ?"

"Xyz monsters doesn't have Levels, instead he had a black stars on their left side called Ranks. This gave Xyz monsters a immune on effect that affecting Levels. There is a rumour about Xyz monsters being Level 0 monsters but that's not true." I explained as Futoshi nodded.

"What are Overlay unit ?" Yuzu asked.

"Monsters that used as Xyz Materials doesn't leave the field. They attached to your Xyz monster as orb of light. Normally, if Xyz monster wants to use their effect, they must detaching at least one overlay unit. But, there are some Xyz Monster that don't need to detach Overlay unit to activate it's effect. Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon is the example." I answered as Yuzu nodded.

"Like Fusion and Synchro, there are advance ways to Xyz Summoning called Rank-Up-Magic. Rank-Up-Magic is a spell card used on Xyz monster to summon another Xyz monster with a couple of times higher than your previous one, using that Xyz monster as materials. Also there are some Xyz monster that can be summoned by Overlaying another Xyz monster and used them as Overlay unit." I explained as Yuya raised his hand.

"Yes Yuya ?"

"You can use Rank-Up-Magic ?" Yuya asked.

"Yes I can. I just never have a change to do it." I answered as he nodded. Then Tatsuya raised his hand.

"Yes Tatsuya ?"

"How do you know this much about Summoning Method ? Are you perhaps joining another Duel school before you came here ?" Tatsuya asked.

"As I said at our first met, I didn't join any Duel school before I came here. My friend taught me and the rest I learning by myself." I answered as everyone surprise.

"Really ? Only your friend taught you and the rest by yourself ?" Yuya asked, disbelief at my declaration.

"Yeah. When I'm 9, my friend introduced me about Duel Monster game. I remember when he give me his first deck and taught me how to use it until I understand how to use that Deck. After that, he challenge me to duel and as you expect, I lose so badly. After that, I'm searching and learn everything by myself and became someone who knows everything about Duel and Summoning Method." I explained as everyone nodded.

"Ambush you say ?! Yuya never do something cowardly like that!"

Story continues below

"Gongenzaka ?" Yuya asked in surprise.

Then everyone headed to the source of the sound and found Gongenzaka arguing with three Sawatari goons.

"What's going on here ?" Shuzo asked.

"Principal! I, the man Gongenzaka, was on the way to Yu Show when I saw the three goons of this Sawatari. They said that Yuya was ambushed Sawatari! That's unforgivable!" Gongenzaka explained.

"Ambushed ?!" Shuzo said in shocked.

"I did ?!" Yuya said in the same shocked as Shuzo.

"Yes! And don't say you forget about it!" Underlings 1 said.

"And it wasn't just us! Six people witnessed the tragedy! Us three, Sawatari-san, Hiragi Yuzu and Kuroba Mizael!" Underlings 2 added.

"Is true Yuzu, Mizael ? You saw the culprit ?" Shuzo asked.

"Of course they did! The culprit is Sakaki Yuya!" Underlings 3 said.

"Poor Sawatari-san. He's got hospitalized because the injuried." Underlings 3 added, faking the saddened.

"Hospitalized ?!" Yuya asked in shocked.

"Are you three done dramatizing ? This is getting annoying." I asked in annoyance, making everyone turned at me.

"What do you say ?!" Underlings 1 asked angrily.

"You three lie about the story. First, Sawatari wasn't injuried at all. Only his jacked got damaged and I bet he's just chilling in hospital rightnow." I said the three underlings grunted.

"What do you mean ?" Underling 3 asked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact that Sawatari was the first was attacking Yuya ? Stealing his Pendulum Cards ? and Dueling him with children's life at stake ?!" I asked sarcasstically. "After all the crime he did, a Jail should be the perfect place to him." I explained as he turned to Yuzu. "Yuzu, you also saw everything right ?"

"Well.." Yuzu said unsurely.

"But still we will not let you get away with this!" Underling 2 declared.

"Very well." I said in menacing tone as a blue aura surrounding my body and silhouette of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon appeared behind me. This makes Sawatari's goons shivers in fear.

"What the hell is that ?!" The three underlings said in fear.

"You three idiots better go now.. unless you want my dragon have breakfast today." I said menacingly as Galaxy-Eyes roar making three Sawatari's underlings run in fear and after that my aura suddenly dissapeared.

"Someone please tell me what happen!" Shuzo said as everyone giving him an annoyed look.

"Allow me to explain to you."

"You're LDS Chairwoman!" Shuzo exclaimed in shocked.

"Yes. I'm Himika Akaba, the current Chairwoman of LDS." Himika introduced.

'Great.. the things got worse.' I thought. This gonna be a LONG day.

You Show Main Room

"Everything our student's said was true. The culprit who attack Sawatari was none other than Sakaki Yuya." Himika explained.

"I never assault Sawatari!" Yuya said in a strong tone.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, believe my friend Yuya!" Gongenzaka said firmly.

"Yuya nii-chan never do such a thing like that!" Ayu added as the other kids nodded in agreement.

"Yuzu ?" Gongenzaka asked, making Yuzu surprise. She was not sure it was Yuya or not. But, after listening what I said earlier, She was sure the culprit isn't Yuya.

"I believe in you Yuya!" Yuzu said with a smile on her face.

"Like I said before, it wasn't Yuya who attack Sawatari. So without doubt I believe Yuya." I said firmly.

"But Yuya isn't-" Shuzo tried to explain but Himika interupped him.

"That doesn't matter anymore! The issue is that the symbol of LDS has been down to the ground! And the only way to clear this disgrace is the showdown between the school!" Himika explained with furious expression.

"A showdown ?!" Shuzo asked in disbelief.

"That's not your real goal isn't it ?" I suddenly asked, making Himika turned at me.

"Excuse me ?"

"Your real goal is Yuya's Pendulum Summoning for LDS. And you using Sawatari ancident as an excuse to take over this school and Yuya's Pendulum Cards. Am I right ?" I answered sharply as everyone remain silent in shocked.

"You are smarter than I thought Mizael-kun. Perhaps Reiji-san is right about you." Himika admitted as she remembering what Reiji told her this morning.

LDS Office.

"The son of Yusho Sakaki created a new summoning method ? The same Yusho Sakaki that could have join our enemy ?" Himika asked. After arriving back to the Maiami Airport after some business trip, she got message from Reiji that explained everything happened since her trip.

"Kuroba Mizael, the 16 years old boy who also attend You Show Duel School. He only dueled thrice and he won all the duels, what's interesting about this boy ?" She asked her son.

"He's a Xyz Duelist. But, his Xyz monsters aren't normal. Everytime he Xyz Summon, a huge amound of energy is released." Reiji answered as Himika hardened her expression.

"A Xyz duelist ? Is he from-?" Himika wants to ask but get interupped by her son.

"We have suspicious he's from Xyz dimension but we aren't sure yet. He looked like an ally but we can't lowered our guard." Reiji then showed more detail about me.

Story continues below

"His deck focused on LIGHT Attribute Warrior-Type monsters that has a ability to swarm his monsters on the field very quickly. While his Deck contains a lot of Level 4 Monsters and he clearly knows how to use his monsters to it's potential. His Xyz monsters consists of LIGHT Warrior and Dragon-Type Monsters. And I can tell he's hiding his full power when he Duels." Reiji explained as Himika was really intrigued with this new duelist. Then Reiji show one of my Ace monster.

"I must admitted this Kuroba Mizael was interesting." Himika said with smirk on her face.

"If we manage to bring him to LDS, we might get change to figure his true origin." Reiji explained as the topic changed to Sawatari and the dark Duelist.

You Show Main Room

"If your school win, we will forget Sawatari case. But If LDS win, You Show Duel School will be part of LDS." Himika stated as everyone shocked hearing that.

"Don't tell me all Sawatari case was planned out for this purpose ?" Shuzo asked.

"Well we want. But, we can't do it without Yuya nii-chan's Pendulum Cards." Tatsuya answered.

"Well that won't be the case. With power of Leo Corporation, we can create them. That's the reason we want to unite." Himika said.

"Dueling isn't tool for fighting! But I don't want You Show or Pendulum Cards to be taken by someone else! My father created this school to bring entertaiment and smiles to everyone! There's no way I'll give it to someone who thinks they can rule everything with money and power!" Yuya declared.

"Well said Yuya! I, the man Gongenzaka will fight with you!" Gongenzaka declared with pride.

"But aren't you an outsider ?" Sora asked as Gongenzaka freeze in shocked with mouth open. "It would make sense if Yuya, Yuzu and me to fight. Or even Mizael if we pinched to the wall. Besides, I want to face an LDS student myself."

"To think you would exclude the man Gongenzaka! That's unforgivable!" The bulky man complained.

"Then it's settle Chairwoman Akaba.. we won't hand over You Show!" Everyone except me yelled in unison.

The chairwoman grinned. "Very well then, shall we begin ?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"It will be three on three match. The first who get 2 wins will be victorious. Is that clear ?" Himika asked as everyone nodded. "Very well, then who will go first ?"

"Me!" Sora said as he raised his hand but Yuya stopped him.

"Sorry Sora, but I will go first." Yuya said.

"My, you seems reliable than the others. It will the best choice for-" Himika said before Sora interupped him.

"Hold on! You don't know how strong I am old granny! I-" Sora tried to protest, but Yuzu calm him down.

Story continues below

"Stop it Sora. You can duel next." Yuzu said as Sora pouted.

"Then your opponent will be Hokuto Shijima from Xyz Course!" Himika declared as Hokuto come to duel field with his arrogant attitude.

Tatsuya checked Hokuto's dueling history, much to his shock. "58 duels with 53 wins ?! His ratio is over 90%!" Then Yuzu, Gongenzaka and three kids looked at Yuya's with worried on their face.

I approached Yuya to give him motivation. "Don't worry Yuya. you can beat him. His arrogant attitude will be his downfall."

"Thanks Mizael. I will win this duel no matter what!" Yuya declared with smile on his face as he go to Duel field and the Duel started.

The Duel ended like in the Anime. Even Hokuto was dominating the field with his Constellar Monster. In the end, Yuya outclevered him by using Stargazer Magician effect and Magical Star Illusion to counter Constellar's effect.

"Told ya you will win this." I said casually as Yuya rubbed his back hair. "Hehehe.. thanks for believe in me Mizael."

"Shall we continued ? Pick your next student please." Himika asked, displeased that her student lost.

"I'll go next!" Yuzu said with great fighting spirit. "I will win this Duel!" Yuzu said with determined look.

"Ok then. Go for it Yuzu!" Yuya cheering her as she blushed a bit. I saw this scene and decide to tease her a bit.

"Someone burning." I teased her as she blushed furiously.

After that the Duel start. Yuzu Dueled Kotsu Masumi. Yuzu had a good start by summoning her ace monster in her first turn. But, Masumi instantly took over the advantage with her Gem-Knight Fusion Monsters. Yuzu tried to take an Action Cards but it only a reflection and Masumi beat her.

"You two are giving quite the show." Masumi said with a smirk as she saw Yuzu hugged Yuya and buried her face into Yuya's chest. Yuzu instantly pushed Yuya on the floor as her face become really red.

"And they said they just friends.." I muttered.

"I'm sorry everyone. This is an important Duel and I couldn't.." Yuzu apologized with tears on her eyes as I placed his hand on her shoulder, making her looked at me.

"It's okay Yuzu. Defeat is not something to be ashamed of. You can learn a lot of thing when you lose. Remember this advice: You can't win until you're not afraid to lose."

"Mizael is right." Yuya added. "We just need to win the next Duel."

"Sora, now it's your turn! We are counting on you!" Gongenzaka yelled.

"I think I'll pass. I hate this situation. How about you you go instead Gon-chan ?" Sora offered.

"Gon-chan ?! To call the man Gongenzaka- wait, what did you say Sora ?" Gongenzaka yelled before realized what Sora said.

"If you want to fight instead of me, then go ahead." Sora said as he sucked his lollipop.

"You want save You Show as everyone else. Then do it." I said.

"We're counting on you Gongenzaka!" Yuya said.

"Everyone.. I will protect You Show with all of my power!" Gongenzaka declared firmly as he come to Duel arena and the Duel start.

The Duel was intense. Yaiba swarm his field with his XX-Saber Synchro Monsters while Gongenzaka playing offense and defense using his Superheavy Samurai monsters. As true to his Dueling Style, Gongenzaka didn't pick any Action Cards to help him. This is why he was one of my Favorite Character in Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise. In the end, the result is a draw.

Story continues below

"I'm sorry everyone.. my Steadfast Dueling isn't enough to protect You Show." Gongenzaka apologized.

"No problem. You did more than enough. Good job Gongenzaka." I reasurred him.

"Yeah. At least it ended a draw." Yuya added as Gongenzaka smiled at his two friends.

"This can't be draw! LDS's reputation is at stake! Let's have a tiebreaker!" Himika said in angered.

"But.. the Duel is-" Shuzo tried to explain. But, she don't want to hear it. "No buts! Let's have a tiebreaker. The duelist from each school that had a win will face each other and settle this score once and for all!"

Yuya come to the field with goggles over his eyes. That's it. I have enough of this, I will put an end of this.

"Excuse me Chairwoman Akaba." I addressed her who turned her attention to me. "I have an proposal of a more interesting Duel."

"Oh ?" She asked curiously. "And what it might be ?"

I turned at the corner. "You can come out now, Akaba Reiji. I know you there." I called, which make everyone wondering who I was talking to.

"Who is that ? I, the man Gongenzaka, never saw that man in my life." Gongenzaka asked.

"Akaba Reiji." I said making everyone and Reiji turned at me. "The current President of LDS and youngest Duelist in history certified to Duel in the professional circuit, having done so at age 15. Which is, one of the best Duelists ever alive." I explained to them as they look at Reiji with awe and shock.

'Well, I came from the world where let me to know what happened in here.' I thought.

"You seems wants to settle a score with me. I accept it but let's make a recap first." He said while he adjusted his glasses. "If I win, You Show Duel School alongside Pendulum Summoning will have to be part of LDS. If you win, the matter about Sawatari will be dropped entirely and giving you fundings for your School."

"Very well. Let's go!" I declared as we entered the action field.

"Take him down Mizael nii-chan!" The kids cheered.

"You can do it!" Yuya and Yuzu added.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, sure you can win!" Gongenzaka added.

"Show your hot-blooded duel Mizael!" Shuzo exclaimed from control room.

"Let's see if he can beat this Akaba Reiji.." Sora muttered.

I and Reiji ready to face to face with each other. Reiji stood in his usually calm manner while I stood in my serious expression as we activated our Duel Disk.

"Which action field would you like to use ?" Shuzo asked from a control room.

"No preference." I answered.

"Likewise." Reiji added.

"Okay then. Action Field on! Neo City Heartland!" Shuzo pressed the button as the field changed to some city with many large tower on it and it's landmark Heartland Tower.

Story continues below

"Duelist locked in battle!" Yuya and Yuzu started chanting.

"Kicking the earth and dancing in the air with their monsters!" Gongenzaka and Sora joined in.

"They storm thought the field!" Three kids joined in.

"Behold! The newest and greatest evolution of Dueling!" LDS trio also joined in.

"Action.."

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000
Reiji LP: 4000

"You can go first." I offered.

"May I ask why you give the opportunity ?" Reiji asked in confusion.

"I want to see your Deck power. That's all." I answered.

"I see.. you're that type of Duelist." He replied while adjusted his glasses. "Very well.. my turn." Reiji said as he draw his starter cards.

Turn 1

"I activated a Continuous Spell, Dark Contract with the Hellgate. This card inflicts me 1000 damage during each of my standby phase. But in exchange I can add one D/D monster from my deck to my hand. I add D/D Cerberus." Reiji explained as he add D/D Cerberus from his deck.

"What ? The cards to inflict 1000 damage during his standby phase ?" Yuya said in confusion.

"And D/D monster, what kind of monster is that ?" Tatsuya asked.

"But why he playing such a risk card just to add one monster ?" Yuzu asked, completely confused.

"And I activated another Continuous Spell, Contract with the Swamp King. I take 1000 damage during my standby phase but in exchange Once Per Turn during my main phase,I can Fusion Summon one FIEND Fusion Monster with it's material from my field or hand." Reiji explained as everyone shocked.

"He can Fusion Summon ?!" Yuya said in shocked.

"He risk 2000 lifepoints just to Fusion Summon ?!" Yuzu added.

"I Fuse D/D Cerberus and D/D Berfomet. Hellhound which bares it's fangs! Grotesque being of darkness! In a whirlpool of light from the realm of the death! Become one and give birth to a new king! Fusion Summon! Be born! D/D/D Flame King Temujin!"

D/D/D Flame King Temujin ( ATK 2000/DEF 1500/Fiend/Dark/Fusion/LV 6 )

"So he really can Fusion Summon." Gongenzaka stated.

"And it's time is D/D/D. There are three D's.. What's that means ?" Yuya asked.

"I activated a Spell, Pot of Greed, I draw two cards from my Deck." Reiji declared as he draw two more cards.

"Then I Summon the tuner monster, D/D Nighthowl in attack mode."

D/D Nighthowl ( ATK 300/DEF 600/Fiend/Dark/Tuner/LV 3 )

"Tuner ?!" Sora said in surprise.

"Does that mean.." Yuzu said in surprise as well.

"D/D Nighthowl effect! When D/D Nighthowl is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon a "D/D" monster from my graveyard but it's effect are negated and it's ATK/DEF become 0. I Special Summon D/D Berfomet."

D/D Berfomet ( ATK: 1400 -> 0/LV 4 )

"I'm tuning my level 3 D/D Nighthowl and level 4 D/D Berfomet! Howls that tear through the night with the swiftness of a gale give birth to new king! Synchro Summon! Be born! Level 7! D/D/D Gust King Alexander!"

Story continues below

D/D/D Gust King Alexander ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Fiend/Wind/Synchro/LV 7 )

"Synchro too ?!" Gongenzaka said in surprise.

"Temujin effect! When "D/D" monster beside this card is Special Summoned, I can Special Summon one "D/D" monster from my graveyard. I Special Summon D/D Cerberus."

"Alexander effect! When "D/D" monster is summoned, I can Special Summon one "D/D" monster from my graveyard. I Special Summon D/D Berfomet."

D/D Berfomet ( ATK 1400/DEF 1800/Fiend/Dark/LV 4 )

"2 monster level 4.. don't tell me he can.." Yuya said, realized what's coming next.

"I overlay my level 4 D/D Cerberus and D/D Berfomet! In order to subjugate all that resides within this world, descent now onto the peak of the world! Xyz Summon! Be born! Rank 4! D/D/D Wave King Caesar!"

D/D/D Wave King Caesar ( ATK 2400/DEF 1200/Fiend/Water/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

"Xyz too.." Gongenzaka said in amazement.

"Fusion, Synchro, Xyz in one turn.." Yuya added.

"There's no record Akaba Reiji can use all three summoning method." Shuzo said as he checked on his D-Pad. "I hope you ready Mizael."

"D/D/D stands for "Different Dimension Demon." I'm giving you small taste from the power of the kings that subjugate alternate planes. I set two cards facedown and end my turn." Reiji declared as he adjusted his glasses.

"Mizael.." You Show crew was worried about me. They has a lot of faith in my Dueling skills. But, after saw Reiji used all three summoning method making them more worried.

However, to mostly everyone surprise, I smirked as I closed my eyes. Reiji looked at me in curiously why I'm smirked.

"Amazing Akaba Reiji. You truly a formidable duelist. This is getting more interesting." I said as I started my move.

'That set cards must be able to stop the effect of his contracts.' I thought.

"My turn! Draw!" I declared as he draw my card.

Turn 2

"When I Control no Monsters, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand!"

Photon Thrasher ( ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"When I Control "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Vanisher from my hand!"

Photon Vanisher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"Photon Vanisher's effect let me add "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my Deck to my hand!" I said as I add my Ace Monster to my hand.

'He already have his Ace Monster on his hand.' Reiji thought.

"Next if I Control "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Summon Galaxy Knight without Tribute!"

Galaxy Knight ( ATK 2800/DEF 2600/Warrior/Light/LV 8 )

"Mizael nii-chan's Galaxy Knight!" The kids cheered.

"And it's ATK are higher than Reiji's Monster!" Yuya remarked.

"He summoned Level 8 Monster so easily.." Trio LDS said in disbelief.

Story continues below

"Now I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Thrasher and Photon Vanisher! Legendary warrior that holds the power of the galaxies! Destroy those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Xyz Summon! Descend! Starliege Lord Galaxion!"

Starliege Lord Galaxion ( ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

"He can Xyz Summon ?!" Hokuto exclaimed in shock.

"This is it! Mizael nii-chan's Xyz Monster!" The kids cheered.

"But it's ATK is only 2000. I wonder what are Mizael planning." Yuya remarked.

"I activate Galaxion's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can Special Summon my trusted Monster from my hand! From the darkness of the universe comes the ray of hope! The true embodiment of light! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Starliege Lord Galaxion ( OVU: 2 -> 1 )

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"Now he has 3 Monsters on the field!" Masumi exclaimed.

"And all of them have big Attack points!" Yaiba added.

"Just who the hell is this guy ?!" Hokuto asked in jealousy.

"Mizael nii-chan's Ace Monster!" The kids cheered.

"Go Mizael!" The rest of the gang cheered.

"Show us your hot-blooded Dueling Mizael!" Shuzo exclaimed from the control room.

I saw Reiji used Caesar Overlay Unit to activate it's effect. He wanted to revive his Monsters back and then use it for his hand refreshment. Then he turned to me.

"So that's your Ace Monster huh ? I admit that was very impressive." Reiji commented.

"Thank you but unfortunately I'm not done yet. I activate Equip Spell Xyz Unit! I equip it to Galaxion and Galaxion gains 200 ATK equal to it's Rank times 200!"

Starliege Lord Galaxion ( ATK 2000 -> 2800 )

"Battle! Galaxion attack Temujin!" Galaxion charged at Temujin as it destroyed.

Mizael LP: 4000
Reiji LP: 3200

"Galaxy Knight attack Alexander! Galaxy Slash!" Galaxy Knight swung his sword and sliced Alexander into pieces.

Mizael LP: 4000
Reiji LP: 2900

Mizael LP: 4000
Reiji LP: 2300

"Alright!" The You Show gang cheered.

"I can't believe he managed to destroy all Reiji's monsters and deal him massive damage.." Hokuto said in disbelief.

"Action Magic: Lucky Draw! If my Lifepoints is decreased, I draw two cards from my deck." Reiji declared as he draw two more cards.

As the smoke clear, much to everyone surprise that Reiji monsters is still there.

D/D/D Flame King Temujin ( ATK 2000/DEF 1500, Fiend/Dark/LV: 6 )

D/D/D Gust King Alexander ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000, Fiend/Wind/LV: 7 )

Story continues below

D/D/D Wave King Caesar ( ATK 2400/DEF 1200, Fiend/Water/RK: 4/OVU: 0 )

"What ?! They are still there ?!" Yuya exclaimed in shocked.

"But I clearly saw Mizael destroying them!" Yuzu added.

"Let me guess.. you activated Caesar effect before I destroy. Is that correct ?" I asked Reiji.

"You're quite observant." Reiji complimented me with a smile. "Yes. I activated Wave King Caesar effect. By detaching one overlay unit, I can Special Summons all monsters from my graveyard that were destroyed this turn. However, during my next Standby Phase, I take 1000 damage for each revived monster if they are still on the field." Reiji explained as he adjusted his glasses.

"1000 damage for each monsters he revived ? That means he will take 3000 damage!" Tatsuya stated.

"And 2000 damage from his contract.. he will get 5000 damage! That means he will lose on his next turn!" Ayu added.

"Don't get your hopes up. There's no way duelist like him will be taken down by his own cards effect." Sora explained.

"Trap card open, Lease Laundering! All "Contract" cards in my spell and trap zone are destroyed and I draw a card for every "Contract" card that was destroyed by this effect and I get 1000 lifepoints for every card I draw." Reiji draw two cards from his deck as he gained life points.

Mizael LP: 4000
Reiji LP: 4300

"See ? He won't take the damage from his own cards." Sora said to the kids.

"Another trap card open, D/D/D Human Ressource! I can return three "D/D/D" Monsters to my deck and add two "D/D" Monsters to my hand." Reiji said as he add two D/D monsters to his hand and his three monsters vanished.

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I said. "Not bad Akaba Reiji. You got back your lifepoints and got a hand refreshment, Well done."

"What do you mean ?" I asked, faking curiousity.

"You'll see. My turn! Draw!" Reiji declared as he draw his card.

Turn 3

"With the scale 1 D/D Savant Galilei and scale 10 D/D Savant Kepler I set the Pendulum Scale!" Reiji said as Galilei and Kepler being surrounded in pillars of light as they rise up as a portal appeared between them.

D/D Savant Galilei ( ATK 0/DEF 0, Fiend/Dark/LV: 10/PS: 1 )

D/D Savant Kepler ( ATK 0/DEF 0, Fiend/Dark/LV: 1/PS: 10 )

"WHAT ?!" Yuya said in disbelief.

"Those are.." Yuzu muttered in shocked.

"Pendulum Cards!" Gongenzaka added.

"Grand power which shakes my very soul! Arise within me and become a new light that rends the darkness! Pendulum Summon! Appear, my monsters!" A four lights burst out from the portal.

"The three transcendental deities who rule all the kings! D/D/D Doom King Armageddon!" The three Doom King Armageddons appeared on the field.

D/D/D Doom King Armageddon #1 ( ATK 3000/DEF 1000, Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 8/PS: 4 )

D/D/D Doom King Armageddon #2 ( ATK 3000/DEF 1000, Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 8/PS: 4 )

Story continues below

D/D/D Doom King Armageddon #3 ( ATK 3000/DEF 1000, Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 8/PS: 4 )

"The supreme deity that passes judgement upon the twilight gods! D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok!"

D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok ( ATK 2200/DEF 3000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 8/PS: 5 )

"He summoned four monsters ?! And three with 3000 ATK!" Sora stated as he Stare at Reiji's monster.

Everyone still shocked, especially Yuya. have to seen someone other than him capable to Pendulum Summoning making him down. I saw Yuya's feeling down. 'I must motivate him again after this duel.'

"I activate Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok's effect! When this card is Summoned, I can Special Summon "D/D/D" Monster from my Graveyard. Come back, Gust King Alexander!"

D/D/D Gust King Alexander ( ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Fiend/Wind/Synchro/LV 7 )

"He also bring back his Synchro Monster ?!" Yuya exclaimed in shock.

"And he now have five Monsters on his field!" Yuzu added.

"Now I overlay my level 8 D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok and D/D/D Doom King Armageddon! When the two suns rise, the horizon of a new world shall open up! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank 8! D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga!"

D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga ( ATK 3500/DEF 3000/Fiend/Dark/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU: 2 )

"No way! From Pendulum to Xyz ?!" Yuya stated in shock.

"And 3500 ATK.." Yuzu said in overwhelmed.

"Unbelievable!" Gongenzaka stated.

"Phew. That was close." You Show gang sighed in relief.

"You stop Kali Yuga's effect. Well done. But that won't stop me from attacking. Battle! My first and second Armageddon attack Galaxy Knight and Starliege Lord Galaxion! The end of the world!" Two Armageddon's shot a multiple blast at my two Monsters.

Mizael LP: 3600
Reiji LP: 4300

"Kali Yuga attack Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! Twin Break Shot!" Kali Yuga fired an electric shots at Galaxy-Eyes.

"Oh no! Mizael nii-chan will lose his Ace Monster!" Tatsuya yelled in worry.

"This is bad!" Yuya added.

But to much everyone surprise, I didn't look scared or concern as I showed Galaxy-Eyes's true power. "Let me show you Galaxy-Eyes power Akaba Reiji. I activate Galaxy-Eyes's effect! When Galaxy-Eyes battles, it can banish itself and the Monster it's battling!" Galaxy-Eyes charged at Kali Yuga and both Monster vanished from the field.

"What ?!" Everyone, even Reiji was yelled in surprise.

"I never heard that effect.." Sora muttered in astonishment.

"This is Galaxy-Eyes power." Gongenzaka added.

"Your dragon have some interesting effect. But you let yourself open. Alexander attack Mizael directly!" Alexander charged at me.

Story continues below

AHHHHHH!!!" I yelled in pain as the shockwave sent me flying to the ground.

"MIZAEL!" Yu Show Gang yelled in panicked.

Mizael LP: 900
Reiji LP: 4300

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." Reiji stated.

"At the end phase.." I said weakly. "Galaxy-Eyes and Kali Yuga back to the field.." I said as Galaxy-Eyes and Kali Yuga back to the field.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga ( ATK 3500/DEF 3000, Fiend/Dark/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU: 0 )

"So Kali Yuga wasn't defeated yet." Reiji said.

"Galaxy-Eyes have another effect." I said with a smirk, make everyone turned at me. "If the banished Monster is Xyz Monster, Galaxy-Eyes gains 500 ATK for each Overlay Units attached to that Monster."

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000 -> 4000 )

"That Dragon have some powerful effect!" Hokuto exclaimed.

Turn 4

"I activate Spell Card of Demise! I draw until I got five cards on my hand but in my 5th standby phase I sent all my cards on my hand to graveyard." I declared as I draw five cards.

"When I Control a "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster, I can Special Summon this card from my hand! Show yourself! Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

"It's like a ghost version of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon." Sora commented.

"Two Level 8 Monsters.." Reiji muttered.

"Now let me show you the evolution of Galaxy-Eyes! I Overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon!" I said as the two Monsters become a yellow orb of light and entered the galaxy portal.

"He Overlaying his Galaxy-Eyes ?!" You Show gang exclaimed in shock.

"He never used Rank 8 Monster before.." Reiji said in awe and shock.

"Just who is he ?!" Hokuto said in mix of shock and jealous.

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon ( ATK 4000/DEF 3000/Dragon/Xyz/Light/Rank 8/OVU: 2 )

Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon stood and roared loudly on the field. Everyone was stood in awe at the scene.

"Galaxy-Eyes.." Yuya said in awe.

"Prime Photon Dragon.." Yuzu finished, at the same state as Yuya.

'I must admit for Xyz Monster, it looks intimidating.' Sora thought.

"W-what is this ?!" LDS trio exclaimed in shock.

"Battle! Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon attack Reiji's Armageddon! Eternity Photon Stream of Destruction!" Prime Photon flying, create a multiple blue ball and ready to shot it at Armageddon.

"I'm not done yet! I activate Prime Photon Dragon's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, Prime Photon Dragon gains ATK equals to combined Ranks of all Xyz Monster on the field times 200!" I said as Prime Photon's absorbed one of it's Overlay units and then the blur ball becames bigger.

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon ( OVU 2 - 1 )

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon ( ATK 4000 - 7200 )

"WHAT ?!" This time, Reiji was taken aback. Same can be said in spectator side.

"Imposibble.." Reiji muttered, still doesn't believe it.

"Go Mizael!" You Show gang cheered on me.

"This is the final! Eternity Photon Stream of Destruction!"

Prime Photon Dragon shot his blue blast but I told him to hold back so Reiji doesn't get too much injury as Reiji got hit by Prime Photon's attack, sent him flying.

Mizael LP: 900
Reiji LP: 0

Mizael Win.

"HE WON!" You Show Gang yelled in joy.

"I can't believe it.. Reiji-san.. lost ?" Himika uttered in disbelief.

"He.. beat him ?" LDS Trio stuttered.

"I can't believe it..Reiji-san..lost" Himika uttered in disbelief

 

 "And that's game..." I uttered before collapsing as everyone ran to me