Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Arc-V Galaxy Eyes Master ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!

Prime Photon shot his blue blast but I told Prime Photon to hold back so Reiji doesn't get too much injury as Reiji got hit by Prime Photon's attack, sent him flying.

Mizael LP: 900
Reiji LP: 0

Mizael Win.

"HE WON!" You Show Gang yelled in joy.

"I can't believe it.. Reiji-san.. lost ?" Himika uttered in disbelief.

"He.. beat him ?" LDS Trio stuttered.

"And that's.. game." I said weakly before fell to the ground. I still awake as the You Show Gang rushed on me.

"Mizael!" The You Show gang rushed at me as I slowly getting up.

As the solid vision vanished, Reiji approached me. "That was an excellent Duel Kuroba Mizael. Even with my Pendulum Summon, you can still win with your Xyz Monster. You have my respect, Kuroba Mizael. You're definitely the best Duelist I ever fought."

Well got praised by the one of the greatest Duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh! Series is a good thing. Isn't it ?

"As aggred, Shingo Sawatari case will be dropped and LDS will help with your school's fundlings. As for you Mizael, you get the free entrance to enter Maiami Championship." Reiji declared.

"Thanks Akaba Reiji." I thanked to him.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Shuzo exclaimed as Reiji only smirked.

"It's time for us to leave. Farewell, Kuroba Mizael. I hope you parcitipate the Maiami Championship." Reiji said.

"Don't worry about that. You won't be dissapointed." I replied.

With that, Reiji leave the school while Himika and LDS Trio following him from behind.

"That was the most hot-blooded duel I ever seen! Thank you for saving You Show Mizael!" Shuzo thanked as he bowed repeatly.

"No problem, glad I can help." I said casually.

"By the name of Gongenzaka dojo, Thank you for saving You Show, Mizael." Gongenzaka said firmly.

"Thank you Mizael nii-chan!" Three kids thanked as they jumped to hug me.

"Your Welcome you three." I said as he returned the hug.

Everyone looked at the clock and realized it was already late.

"Well, it's time for us to leave too." I told everyone as everyone nodded and we back to our perspective home.

Yuya's House

After eating dinner, Yuya and I was heading toward Yuya's bedroom. I decided to talk with Yuya about Reiji's Pendulum Summoning. "Hey Yuya, don't let Akaba Reiji's Pendulum Summoning bothering you."

Yuya was taken aback at my word. "W-what do you mean ?"

"Ever since you saw Akaba Reiji's Pendulum Summoning, you seems looked troubled." I explained. "Can I ask why ?"

Yuya nodded and began to speak. "During my Duel with Strong Ishijima, I finally managed to clear my father's reputation with Pendulum Summoning. I could finally follow his footsteps and be an entertainer and bringing smiles to everyone like him. I hope Pendulum Summoning could be mine forever. But, after saw Reiji use it and even to perform Xyz Summon with it I just.. don't know.."

I listened every word and finally spoke. "I see.. Listen Yuya, you can't be selfish. Pendulum Summon can't be yours forever. In the future, many people will have Pendulum cards. If you you just feeling down like this, you'll be weak and you'll be forgotten. You must evolved and show them even everyone can do Pendulum Summon, you're still the best Pendulum user in the world!"

Yuya listened every word before giving me a huge smile. "You're right! I can't be selfish! I'll become the best Pendulum user in the world!"

"Good. Now let's sleep. I'm tired as hell." I said as Yuya nodded as we began to sleep.

You Show Duel School

I was in You Show, waiting for Yuya and Yuzu to come after their school while I teach the kids how to Xyz Summoning.

"You three learn fast. I'm impressed." I complimented the kids and patted their heads.

"Thank you for teaching us Mizael nii-chan!" The kids yelled in unison.

Just then, Yuya and Yuzu back from their school. I notice Yuya was look anxious. "What's wrong Yuya ?" I asked.

"He's still not qualified to participate the Maiami Championship." Yuzu answered.

"That's right.. to participate, I need to either have 60% winrate or having 6 consecutive wins.." Yuya added.

"What is your winrate rightnow ?" I asked.

"46 matches with 26 wins." Yuya answered.

"Your winrate is 56,5%. That's right, you need four consecutive wins to parcitipate." I said, making everyone looked at me in amazement.

"Wow Mizael nii-chan, you count so fast." Ayu said in amazement.

"Anyway, how about you, Mizael nii-chan ?" Tatsuya asked, tried to change the topic.

"I got a free pass to enter. Thanks to Akaba Reiji." I answered.

"Lucky you. I need to find four people, duel them and I must win!" Yuya exclaimed in desperation as he looked at You Show gang and giving him an idea. But, the kids quickly denied the idea.

"No! We're elementary school and still in junior class! Junior youth is for middle school!" The kids yelled in unison.

"Then what about you Yuzu ?" Yuya asked his best friend / crush.

"Sorry Yuya, but no." Yuzu said, looking down the floor.

"Why Yuzu ?!"

"Because I'm already qualified! And beside, we already had tons of practice matches together." Yuzu explained before turned to me. "Why don't you ask Mizael to help you ?"

Then Yuya turned on me. But, I also denied the idea. "Did you forget our last match ? No offense, but I didn't even do my best at our duel. Sorry." I said to him.

"Then who can help me ?!" Yuya yelled in desperation.

"Why you don't ask Gongenzaka ?" Yuzu suggested. "It's thanks to him you gotten most of your matches during this past years."

"Yeah. And I'm thankful for that. But that's why I don't want to rely on him anymore! I want to become a pro with my own strength!" The entertaiment duelist declared as everyone looked at him in amazement. Yuzu seemed to be inspired by Yuya's speech and started heading towards her new destination.

"Yuzu, where are you going ?!" Yuya called out.

"Don't worry! I'll be back in hour! Tell my dad I won't be here today!" Yuzu answered, leaving them in shock.

"I'm leaving too." I said as I started leaving.

"You too ?!" Yuya asked.

"I need some fresh air. I'll be back to You Show after that, see you." I answered and with that, I'm leaving the school.

Then, I walked at near LDS tower and saw Yuzu arguing with Sora.

"What are you doing here ?" I ask them as they seemed surprise to see me.

"Mizael ?! Did you following me ?!" Yuzu asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Relax. I just walking around to get some fresh air." I said casually. "Now what are you doing here ?"

Yuzu didn't answer as she grabbed Sora hand and dragged him away from LDS.

"What are we going ?!" Sora yelled.

"Just follow me!" Yuzu answered as she and Sora dissapeared.

'Weird..' I thought before I go to somewhere else.

Later

I decided to stopped at some Italian cafe. I ordered Macchiato and Red Velvet Cake. After finished eating, I went to the Duel monster shop named Satellite Shop and buy some booster packs. I opened it all and I got support for my Deck and some cards that support Yuya's Deck. I decided to give it to Yuya once he's back to Yu Show. After that, I back to You Show as Photon and Tachyon appeared beside me.

'Enjoy yourself eh ?' Photon said.

"Photon ? Tachyon ? What happened ?" I responded.

'It's nothing. Now you sure you want to give those cards to Yuya ?' Tachyon asked.

"I'm sure. He definitely like this. Also he use this cards in different ver.. well you know that.' I answered.

'Alright I get it.' Photon said with a small chuckle. 'Now I'm sure the gang was missing you, you should back to You Show.' I nodded as I took the road back to You Show.

After that, Photon and Tachyon realized we was being watched and followed by someone.

'Hey Mizael, we got some special guest. Turn around and see it.' Tachyon said as I turned around and saw a young man with green hair and a pale skin and wearing a long blue jacket, tight black pants and brown shoes. His face was covered by black sunglasses and red scarf as he prepare his Duel Disk.

"There he is." I thought.

'Indeed. Now he's here that means we are the target. But unfortunately to him, he choose the wrong target.' Tachyon said proudly.

"Yes. But that means the professor that teach Masumi was already.."

'I'm afraid so, but now let's face him.' Photon said.

"Who are you ?" I demanded.

"You Academia bastard will pay for your mistake!" The young man yelled and looked at me with hateful glare as he activated his Duel Disk.

I want to give an explanation but Photon prevented me. 'Don't waste your breath, he won't listen to you. Your only option is fight.' He said before he and Tachyon back to spirit world.

I only nodded before I activated my Duel Disk. "Before we begin, what's your name ?" I asked him.

"Kurosaki Shun." The young man known as Shun answered in bitter tone.

"Very well Shun, let's do it!"

The two duelist shouted at the same time.

DUEL!

Mizael LP: 4000
Shun LP: 4000

"I will take the first turn." I said calmly as I draw my starter cards.

Turn 1

"I set a Monster and set three cards facedown. Turn end." I concluded.

"My turn! Draw!" Shun declared as he draw.

Turn 2

"I summon Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius!"

Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius ( ATK 1300/DEF 1600/Winged-Beast/Dark/LV 4 )

"When Vanishing Lanius is summoned, I can Special Summon another Vanishing Lanius from my hand! Appear!"

Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius #2 ( ATK 1300/DEF 1600/Winged-Beast/Dark/LV 4 )

"The effect of my second Vanishing Lanius let me summon the last one from my hand! Come!"

Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius #3 ( ATK 1300/DEF 1600/Winged-Beast/Dark/LV 4 )

'Lucky.' Photon said.

"Battle! My first Vanishing Lanius attack your facedown monster!" Shun declared as Vanishing Lanius charge at my facedown monster which flipped itself, revealing Photon Orbital in 2000 DEF.

Mizael LP: 4000
Shun LP: 3300

"Since Photon Orbital has bigger DEF than your Lanius ATK, you got the damage." I said.

"Damn you! I set two cards facedown and end my turn!" Shun declared in rage.

"My turn! Draw!" I declared as I draw.

Turn 3

"I activate a Spell Card of Demise! I draw until I got five cards on my hand but in my 5th Standby Phase, I sent all my cards on my hand to graveyard!" I declared as he draw five cards from my deck.

"Now I Summon Photon Crusher!"

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"Photon Orbital's effect activates! I can equip Photon Orbital to a "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster I Control and then that Monster gains 500 ATK also cannot be destroyed by battle! I choose Photon Crusher!"

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2000 -> 2500 )

"And then I activate Photon Orbital's another effect! I can sent Photon Orbital to the Graveyard and then add "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my deck to my hand! I add Photon Vanisher to my hand!"

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2500 -> 2000 )

"When I Control "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Vanisher from my hand!"

Photon Vanisher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"Photon Vanisher's effect let me add "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my deck to my hand!"

Shun seems shock when he heard that.

"I Overlay my Level 4 Photon Crusher and Photon Vanisher! Legendary warrior that holds the power of the galaxies! Destroy those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Xyz Summon! Descend! Starliege Lord Galaxion!"

Starliege Lord Galaxion ( ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Rank 4/OVU 2 )

Shun gritted his teeth in anger. "How dare you use Xyz Summon after what you did to my home you Academia scum!"

Once again, I didn't respond. "I activate Galaxion's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can Special Summon my trusted Monster from my hand! From the darkness of the universe comes the ray of hope! The true embodiment of light! Descend! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8 )

Starliege Lord Galaxion ( OVU: 2 -> 1 )

"Battle! Galaxy-Eyes attack that Vanishing Lanius!" Galaxy-Eyes shot his blue blast at the first Vanishing Lanius.

"Quick-Play Magic open! Raidraptor - Rapid Xyz! If my opponent has a Special Summoned monster on his field, I can Xyz Summon during the battle phase! I overlay my three level 4 Vanishing Lanius! Obscured falcon! From adversity, raise your sharpened claws! Spread your wings of rebellion! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank 4! Raidraptor - Rise Falcon!"

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon ( ATK 100/DEF 2000/Winged-Beast/Dark/Rank: 4/OVU: 3 )

"Rise Falcon already ? And if I remember, Rapid Xyz let him use Rise Falcon's effect this turn." I thought.

"And because Rapid Xyz effect, I can activated the effect of Xyz monster that summoned by Rapid Xyz effect directly! Rise Falcon's effect! By detaching one Overlay Unit, Rise Falcon gains ATK equal to combined ATK all Special Summoned monsters on my opponent field until the end of this turn!" Shun declared.

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon ( OVU: 3 -> 2 )

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon ( ATK 100 -> 2500 -> 5100 )

"That's not going to stop me! Galaxy-Eyes attack Rise Falcon! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Galaxy-Eyes charged at Rise Falcon.

"Are you nuts ? My Rise Falcon has bigger attack!" He asked in confusion.

"Attack Points isn't everything." I told him. "I activate Galaxy-Eyes's effect! When Galaxy-Eyes battles, it can banish itself and the Monster it's battling!" I declared as Galaxy-Eyes and Rise Falcon vanished from the field.

"What ?!" Shun was taken aback at how I manage to counter his strategy.

"Galaxion attack directly!" Galaxion charged at Shun, which he winced in pain.

Mizael LP: 4000
Shun LP: 1200

"I end my turn and during the End Phase, Galaxy-Eyes and Rise Falcon back to the field. Also, since Rise Falcon is Xyz Monster, Galaxy-Eyes gains 500 ATK for each Overlay unit Rise Falcon have." I concluded while Galaxy-Eyes and Rise Falcon back to the field.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon ( ATK 3000 -> 4000 )

Raidraptor - Rise Falcon ( ATK 100/DEF 2000/Winged-Beast/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU: 0 )

"You were the first person who show the iron determination and steeled strength to me. But not for long! Draw!" Shun declared and draw his card.

Turn 4

"I activate Rank-Up-Magic Raid Force! I use my Raidraptor - Rise Falcon to Xyz Summon a "RaidRaptor" Xyz Monster with one Rank higher! Ferocious Falcon! Break through this battlefield and spread your wings! Destroy our gathering foes! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Appear! Rank 5! Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon!"

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon ( ATK 1000/DEF 2000/Winged-Beast/Dark/Xyz/Rank 5/OVU: 1 )

"During the Battle Phase, Blaze Falcon can attack directly. Battle! Blaze Falcon attack him directly! Raptor's break of thunderclap!" Blaze Falcon charged directly at me.

"Trap card open! Defense Draw! I can reduced the battle damage to 0 and draw one card!" I countered.

"As if! Counter trap open! Raptor's Storm! If my opponent activated Spell or Trap when I control "Raidraptor" monsters, I can negate the effect and destroy it!" Shun countered back as Defense Draw is negated.

"What ?! Ahhhhh!" I yelled in pain.

Mizael LP: 3000
Shun LP: 1200

"I'm not done yet! When Blaze Falcon successfully inflict a battle damage, I can destroy one Monster on the field! I choose your Galaxy-Eyes!" Blaze Falcon armed it's cannon at Galaxy-Eyes.

"Quick-Play Magic open! Photon Stream of Destruction! When I control "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster, I can banish one card on the field! I choose your Blaze Falcon!" Galaxy-Eyes shot his blue blast at Blaze Falcon, ready to banish it.

"Quick-Play Magic open! Rank-Up-Magic: Resistance Force! When my "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster would be targeted or destroyed by card effect, I can Xyz Summon a "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster with one Rank higher using itself!"

"Prideful Falcon! Spread your wings, dyed in the blood of heroes, and charge through the path of revolution! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Appear! Rank 6! Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon!"

Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon ( ATK 2000/DEF 3000/Winged-Beast/Dark/Xyz/Rank 6/OVU: 2 )

"Just great.." I said sarcasstically.

"Revolution Falcon's effect! If Revolution Falcon is Xyz Summoned by using a rank 5 or lower "Raidraptor" Xyz monster as Xyz material, I can target and destroy one Special Summoned monsters my opponent controls! And after that my opponent take damage equal to half the destroyed monster's attack points! I choose your Galaxion!" Then Revolution Falcon unleashed his flame breath at Galaxion as Galaxion destroyed and the fireheat burned me a bit.

"AHHHHH!" I yelled in pain while I kneeled on my knees as my head bleeding. Just great..

Mizael LP: 2000
Shun LP: 1200

"Go Revolution Falcon! End this Duel!" Revolution Falxon flew high in the air and dropped several bombs at me, creating smoke on the field.

Shun thought he was won, until he realized behind the smoke, I still standing weakly on the field.

"What ?! How can you survived ?!" Shun yelled in disbelief.

"I activated my Negate Attack.. I negate your attack and end your battle phase.." I said weakly.

"Damn..!" Shun clenched his fist. "I set one card facedown and end my turn!"

"Shun!" Shun and me turned around only to see Yuto came out of nowhere arriving before him. "I already told you stop attacking random duelist! This isn't our battlefield and you will drawn attention on us!"

"Don't you dare interfere Yuto!" He retorted. "I will hunt every Fusion and Academia agent in this city and make them pay! To which he is part of!" He pointed at me as Yuto looked in shock.

"Shut up Yuto! I'm close to finish him off! If you dare to talk any further or interfare then I will consider you as my enemy too!" Shun replied before he turned at me. "You better tell me my sister's whereabouts Academia scum!" Shun yelled at me.

"For the last time I'm not from Academia you bastard! And I'm sure you're acting like them rightnow! Attacking random duelist for no reason is totally what Academia would do!" I yelled back.

"Don't dare compare me to them! He took everything from me! And I will hunt them personally!" Shun replied.

"You think what you are doing right now is the best solution ?! Revenge will only make you suffer! I know you lost someone im.." I tried to said but Shun interupped.

"Don't act like you know how it feels to lose someone important to you! You.." Shun never have time to finish his sentence because I lost my temper.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD!" I yelled at top of my lungs, make Yuto and Shun surprise.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2 )

Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon appeared on the field and roared powerfully as Yuto and Shun widened their eyes in shock when they see Tachyon Dragon.

"Another version of Galaxy-Eyes ?!" Yuto said in shock.

"Just who is this guy ?!" Shun added, still doesn't believe there are another Galaxy-Eyes user beside Kaito. Shun quickly recovered from his shock before he turned at me.

"But it's useless! If you attack Revolution Falcon, your monsters ATK will be 0!" Shun exclaimed in confident as Yuto thinking the same. However, to their surprise, I smirk.

"Don't be so sure. Battle! And when in the Battle Phase, I activate Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon's effect! Once per turn during battle phase, by detaching one Overlay Unit, it negates the effects of all Monsters on the field except for Tachyon Dragon and their attack and defense points return to Normal! Tachyon Transmigration!" I said as Tachyon changed to his sealed form and unleashed a rainbow light as Revolution Falcon becomes grey.

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( OVU: 2 -> 1 )

"What ?!" Shun said in disbelief. 'At least I'm safe. I can banish Raidraptor - Readiness from my graveyard to not take any further damage.'

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( ATK 3000 -> 4000 )

"4000 ATK ?!" Yuto and Shun yelled in shock.

"Go Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon attack Revolution Falcon! Tachyon Spiral of Destruction!" Tachyon unleashed his purple blast at Revolution Falcon.

"I activate Raidraptor - Readiness from my graveyard! I can reduce my Lifepoints into 100 to reduce all battle damage into 0 this turn!"

"No you can't! I activate Counter Trap Tachyon Transmigration from my hand!" I declared.

"What ?! Activating Counter Trap from his hand ?!" Shun and Yuto yelled in disbelief, doesn't know that Counter Trap exist.

"When I Control "Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" I can activated it from my hand." I explained. "If I Control "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster and Monster effect or Spell/Trap activated, I can negate the activation and that negated card is shuffle back to the Deck!"

"What ?!" Shun said in utter shock as his effect are negate.

"It's over for Shun! He completely outplayed him!" Yuto stated the obvious.

"It's over now! Tachyon Dragon attack! Tachyon Spiral of Destruction!" Tachyon unleashed his purple blast at Revolution Falcon as it destroyed while Shun was thrown away to the ground.

Mizael LP: 2000
Shun LP: 0

Mizael Win

"I lost.." Shun muttered, kneeling on the ground as I walked past through him and Yuto before stopping and look back at them. "You'll never be able to save your sister or defeat Academia if you keep doing this." I said coldly before continued walking back to You Show.