Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ As If! of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh! is copyrighted to Kazuki Takahashi in 1996, and Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie is copyrighted to Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. in 2004. I am not affiliated with either of these entities in any way, and I am not making any money off this work. This parody is only intended to amuse fans, and perhaps encourage others to find and enjoy the series. All jokes contained within this parody, however, are copyrighted to either I, DarkGatomon, or their accredited authors as of 2005.

*Author's Note: There are two versions of this MST -- one is posted here, and the other is posted on my website, at http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/darkgatomon/AsIfMoviePrologue.html . The only difference is that the version on my website contains captioned screencaps.

Please let me express both my gratitude and apologies to all those who have been waiting with varying degrees of patience for me to finish this MST since I began it all the way back in December -- it was meant to be a secret limited to one or two people, but while that clearly failed, those in the know should still be flattered. Thanks in particular to PDM and Manda for their more recent encouragement; to Sasha for her constant support, ever-funny scenes, and willingness to be both a sounding board for my jokes and sponge for my complaints; and of course also to Skye, for making this possible in the first place.

Thanks from everyone should also be given to Sasha for her help in the MSTing of this movie. Every screencap I used was taken by her, and unless otherwise noted, everything written on those screencaps was written by her as well. Captions in blue below the pics were written by me... but that's not much to brag about. So especial thanks to her again for all that help as well -- although those of you reading this here surely aren't as interested in this.

Finally, I'd also like to assure my readers that all three chapters of this MST have already been written and lag behind the first chapter only because of the need for further proofreadings. They will be posted as soon as they are completely finished.

And now I shall let you, my fair reader, continue on to the index below and to the story itself! I hope that you find this story time well spent!*



Prologue

You're reading it now.

Chapter One

1 Powers Unleashed.

In which Yami finally gets to go on a nice killing rampage, like all the other yamis.

2 Rematch with Seto Kaiba.

At least they spelled his name right... Some names are so off as to not even have a single character in common, and not even seem to hail from the same ethnicity. Amazing!

3 Maximillion's Dream.

Of Funny Bunny and wine and flowers...

4 Let the Games Begin.

I've got 10:1 odds saying that one day that'll be used verbatim as an episode title. YGO GX or YGO KC GX is the only question...

5 Joey.

...

6 Monstrous Combinations.

Aha, the pun, it hurts me... I guess making a reference to Transformers would have been in violation of copyright?

7 Museum Mayhem.

...it still hurts. ...and hey, look, that's a cute cap! It's always amusing to see Anzu and Yugi sitting around while Grandpa clutches his head and freaks out about Anubis being gone. Despite that being such a limited scenario.

Chapter Two

8 Lured to KaibaCorp.

Who else here remembers the good ol' days when fanauthors had to put warnings on fics in which Kaiba wasn't a psychotic rapist?

9 Playing the Trap Card.

Shh! You'll ruin the surprise!

10 Inside the Millennium Puzzle.

Which looks surprisingly disco-esque.

11 Playing into Anubis' Hand.

Not perverted. Nope. Not at all.

12 Far from Beaten.

Is Yami ever not? Even when he isn't, he claims to be, which is much the same thing.

13 Shining Dragon.

...well, it is shiny, I'll give it that...

14 Behold the Future.

I command thee to.

Chapter Three

15 Friends Till the End.

Fantastic. Why do I get the feeling the person writing these is starting to get bored?

16 Ultimate Shadow Game.

Kaiba's got a bu~ddy!

17 Dagger of Fate.

I'm sorry, Yugi, but you always look stupid with weapons. It's sad but true. You should really stick with poison, dear.

18 Infinite Power.

Yami again. Surprise surprise...

19 Getting Real.

Which randomly shows Yami and Yugi together. WTF?

20 A Winner.

...is you!

21 End Credits.

Thank God.

Epilogue

Hypothetically brought to you by popular demand.