Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ BabySitting ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Ah, Seto. Do you have to go?" Mokuba clung to his brother's leg as they went outside.

"Yes, Mokuba. I do." Seto threw his suitcase into the limo then tried to pry his little brother off his leg, "Since all the workers are going to be gone, you're going to have to stay at Joey's."

***

"Why me, Kaiba?" Joey yawned and rubbed his eyes (A/N: It's 12 o'clock, Jou-kun, wakey wakey.)

"Because, I trust that if Mokuba let slip any of my dueling secrets, you wouldn't catch them. Thus, you are the least threatening to me."

"Ah, you dick." Joey growled as Mokuba waved good-bye to his brother. The blonde snorted and went back in. Mokuba followed, "Here, kid. Kitchen's over there, TV's over there. I'm going back to bed."

Mokuba let out a dissappointed whine, he had hoped that the blonde would be as playful as a dog. He went over to the den of Joey's apartment and plopped down on the couch to watch TV. As the first commercials came up, the little Kaiba noticed a rhythmic squeaking coming from down the hall. He stood and investigated. Mokuba peeked into one of the rooms and found Joey laying naked on his bed, stroking himself and mumbling angrily. The little boy watched, noticing his pants rising and tighting. Joey growled and stroked his throbbing member. Mokuba had become so entranced by his brother's enemy that he didn't see the door moving. He gasped and fell into Joey's room. The blonde snorted.

"Wattayou want?" Mokuba picked himself off the floor and covered the bulge in his pants, "Well?"

"I'm bored..." the younger Kaiba whispered, "I wanna play."

"Wanna play?" Joey got an evil smirk across his face, "Then come over here."

Mokuba hesistantly walked over.

"Okay, Mokuba. I want you to suck on this." he pointed the protuberent organ jutted out of a mess of blonde curls, "And do whatever else I say."

"Kinda like Simon says?" Mokuba questioned as he placed himself between Joey's long slender legs.

"In a sense, only there's no 'Simon'... just me." Joey reached into the drawer at his bedside and fished out a video camera. There's just enough tape for him to record this. ::This'll show you who's a threat, pretty-boy.::

Mokuba lowered his head over Joey's throbbing prick and suckled gently. The older boy's hip twitched slightly, but he had to keep his composure to film his BJ. Joey held the camera up with one hand and used the other to force Mokuba to take more of him.

"What you can't fit in your mouth, massage with your hands." The little Kaiba took as much as he could and rubbed Joey's base and balls with his little hands, "I am your master now, Mokuba."

Mokuba raised an eyebrow, but shrugged is off. At least Joey was playing with him.

"How does it taste, Mokuba?" Mokuba lifted his head and smiled at Joey.

"It's delicious, Master." Upon hearing the little boy's response, Joey's member twitched and ached for more. Mokuba returned to his 'game'. Joey sighed and stroked Mokuba's hair, pleased with his erotic footage, but he knew that just getting head wouldn't be enough to not only please him, but get his revenge on Kaiba, "Master?"

"Na?" Mokuba sat up and pointed to the bulge in his pants.

"I'm uncomfortable." Joey sneered, surprised that his revenge was only getting better, "Will you make it go away?"

"I'll make it go away." he said, setting his camera down so that it captured everything happening on his bed, "But you have to first ask your master to fuck you."

Mokuba clapped his hands and innocently chirped, "Fuck me, Master! Please fuck me!" Joey shuddered, Mokuba request making his aching penis quake.

"Say it again, tell me to fuck you hard."

"Fuck me hard, Master! Fuck me hard!" Joey loved it.

"Tell me to fuck you long and hard." Mokuba felt like he was getting the hang of this 'game', so he grabbed his Master's dick and rubbed it his he begged.

"Oh, Master! Please fuck me! Fuck me long and hard, Master!" Joey couldn't take it anymore, it was time for his ultimate revenge, "I want you to fuck me as long and hard as possible!" ::Although I don't know what fuck means...::

"Get undressed, Mokuba." Joey ordered, taking the little boy's hand off his trembling member, "Then I will fuck you." And Mokuba did as he was told. Joey stared with almost glazed over eyes at Mokuba's innocent and tight young body and at the swelling organ at his hips. The blonde laughed and softly stroked the raven-haired boy's penis, "Does that feel good?"

"Y-yes, Master Joey." he replied in a hushed tone, "Is this fucking?"

"No."

"Please fuck me, Master." Joey lifted Mokuba to where his member was face to him. He smiled and sucked on it, receiving a very rewarding moan from Mokuba, "M-master..."

Joey held the young Kaiba against his chest, relishing in his little servant crotch pressing against his abdomen. He wiped the pre-cum from the tip of his dick and pressed one finger into the smaller boy's tight virgin ass. Mokuba whimpered and twitched. Joey waited for a moment before sliding another digit into his prey. He spread Mokuba's straining muscles until they conformed as he wanted them to.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you, Mokuba?" The little one nodded and 'Master' lowered him onto the pulsating organ. Mokuba groaned as his master rose up into him. It was mildly uncomfortable, but that was soon gone as Joey's tip pressed against a bundle of nerves, causing Mokuba to see white.

"Is this fucking, Master?" Mokuba whispered.

"Yes it is. How does it feel?"

"I feels great, Master." he replied, swerving his hips, "I want more."

Joey pulled Mokuba off his dick and kissed him firmly on the lips. The little Kaiba kissed back. This wasn't revenge anymore... this was love. Joey held his servant against him, keeping him locked in their passionate kiss. ::Oh, Mokuba.:: he thought, running his hands through his hair. He turned his young lover so that his back faced him and slid him back down on his dick. Mokuba moaned and bucked his hips. Joey began to pump into the little boy, cussing beneath his breath. He couldn't keep quiet anymore; he moaned aloud, "Ah, Mokuba... I-... I love you!"

"I love you too, Master!" The blonde laid against the headboard of his bed, his lover following suit and laying against his stomach. Just as the two laid back, Joey's camera clicked. ::Damn.:: He thought, his mind snapping back to his revenge. ::My camera... there's probably another tape in my drawer.:: He looked across his room to where his vanity was (Yeah, Jou-kun has a vanity, Tea bought it.); he stopped fucking Mokuba, "Master?"

"I need to get another tape, Mokuba." He stood up and walked over to his vanity, letting Mokuba see himself in the mirror, "How does that look?" Mokuba giggled, amused. Joey dug another tape out and replaced it in his camera. Then he sat down with Mokuba facing the camera and began thrusting into his servant/lover. Mokuba groaned and spread his legs, giving the camera a better glimpse of Joey's cock bedded deep inside of him. Joey's bed rocked and creaked with every thrust. Soon the older boy couldn't hold back anymore; he gave one swift jerk into his lover and exploded. Mokuba shudder as his master's seed filled him to the brim. Joey pulled Mokuba off and kissed his neck, "Was that fun?"

"Yes, Master." Mokuba nodded, "But I still have this."

"Would you like to fuck your Master?" Joey asked, kissing Mokuba's dark hair.

"May I?" Joey rolled over and sat on his knees.

"Spread my cheeks and push yourself into me." Mokuba did as told, struggling against his master's tight virgin hole, "That's it, baby."

The little boy smiled and began to rock back and forth, imitating his master's movements. Joey tried his hardest not to tighten to hard around him. Before long he was hard again. ::It's a never ending cycle:: Joey thought ::But it couldn't feel any better.::

"Master... you're so tight."

"Ah... faster, Mokuba..." As his servant sped up, Joey reached down and began to beat off. He had to come again, "Mokuba... unh... wait."

Mokuba stopped reluctantly and Joey pulled himself off, turning over so that Mokuba could see his erection again. He slid back down on his lover's cock and Mokuba sucked on him. Joey arched his back, their hips grinding and mouths moaning the other's name, "I love you, Master."

"I love you, too, Mokuba." The young one came inside his master, unfortunately unable to fill him up, but was happy nonetheless. Joey pulled off and placed himself back inside of Mokuba. He started to fuck his lover again and noticed Mokuba's erection growing again, "Ah, baby... Baby, do you like that? Do you like riding my cock?"

"Yes, Master. I love your cock."

"Put your hand here and move it up and down." He was proud of his love, masturbating as they fucked. They climaxed simultaneously, Mokuba spraying his seed on their stomachs, "Now look at us, baby. Wanna go clean up?"

Mokuba nodded and Joey stood up, Mokuba enjoying being able to have his master inside of him while he walked. Joey picked up his camera and focused it on Mokuba. He stroked his lover's hair, "I love you, Mokuba."

"I love you too, Master."

"You like fucking?"

"Yes."

"I bet you wanna fuck everywhere with me."

"Can I, Master?"

"You want to?"

Mokuba nodded and hugged his master as Joey set the camera on the sink so that it was facing the bathtub. He leaned over the tub and turned the facet on, Mokuba giggled and clung to his lover. The blonde boy sat down on the toilet as the water filled the tub and stroked and cooed his lover. He couldn't believe the pleasure his rival's baby brother was giving, and even more so how he was enjoying the little Kaiba's pure innocence. The tub was filled and the two got in. Joey laughed, noticing that Mokuba was hard again and stroked his lover until he came. They washed each other and fucked in the tub, the water sloshing out. Mokuba climbed out, now able to get himself off his master, and dried off. Joey got out and knelt by his servant's side, kissing him deeply. As they pulled away, Mokuba began to dry his master off, stopping to suck on his favorite treat. Joey grabbed the camera off the sink and brought the lense close to Mokuba's face. Joey didn't say anything to encourage the boy, so all that could be heard were the sucking noises. He came moments later and Mokuba swallowed as much as he could.

"How did that taste, baby?"

"Great."

Joey got up and called Yugi, "Hey, Yugi. Yeah, I need ya to film some stuff for me."

---

"Joey! How could you?!" Yugi stared in shock as his best friend pumped into Kaiba's brother.

"Hi.. unh.. Yugi." Mokuba murmured, beating himself as his mster fucked him, "Are you going to videotape me and Master fucking?"

"Joey!" Yugi cried again, trying vain to hide the bulge his school uniform pants.

"Get ova it, Yug." Joey said, half talking to his friend and the other still indulging in his little prize, "Let the little guy suck on you."

Yugi shook his head, disgusted. He walked over to argue with Joey more when Mokuba ripped open his pants and sucked on his almost erect cock. Yugi groaned and tried to pull away, but Joey reached out and pulled him back in, kissing his best friend. The second youngest boy instinctively placed his hands on Mokuba's head and thrusted into the warm depth of his mouth. He moaned into his friend's mouth as he came into Mokuba's throat. Yugi pulled away from both Joey and Mokuba. He zipped his pants back up and knelt down to stroke the young boy's hair.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mokuba nodded and groaned as Joey (who's too busy screwing around to notice that Yugi was still there.) came inside of him. Yugi grabbed Joey's camera and sighed. ::I guess I might as well.::

Mokuba and Joey got dressed and left the grungy apartment.

"Where do you wanna go?" Joey said to the little boy riding on his back.

"The mall!" (And all the while Kaiba is sitting on a plane wondering how his little brother is doing. lol)

The trio went into the mall and looked around for a bench. Yugi found one and they walked over to it. Joey laid over it while Mokuba undid his pants. Waiting for his master to become aroused, the little Kaiba sucked on the blonde's balls. People walked by, taking short notice of the sex fiends on the bench. Joey was soon fully erect.

"Now suck, Mokuba." Mokuba sucked on his master, rubbing his base and balls. Joey groaned and thrusted into his lover's mouth, holding his head down, "Ah... Now for the fun part."

The blonde sat up and then stood with Mokuba still sucking on his cock. The little boy was hovering over the ground for a moment before clinging to one of his legs. Joey wandered about the mall with his new pet leeched onto his leg and erection. Other mallrats looked at Joey with wide-eyes, then returned to their conversations without much concern. As they passed the food court, Joey felt himself ready to blow. So he told Mokuba to stop. He put the little boy on top of one of the table and fucked him in the middle of the court. Once he had came into his toy, he left Mokuba on him and toured the rest of the mall like that. (A/N: No mall police?! lol) Yugi was becoming very strained against the fabric of his pants, so they stopped and let Mokuba give Yugi head on the escalator. He came right at the bottom and went right back to filming. They wandered into a Coachhouse Gifts and Joey let Mokuba fuck him in the middle of the store. They left without being sexually connect to each and went over to the elevators (I like elevators. ^-^).

"We'll finish off here, 'kay babe?" Joey kissed his lover as they got undressed right there. Yugi piled their clothes in one corner and returned as Joey stretched himself acoss the back of the elevator and sucked Mokuba dick. Mokuba groaned and spread his legs as far as they would go, thrusting into Joey's mouth and running his hands through his hair. After Mokuba finally came, the first group of surprised mall-goers stepped into the elevator (and rode it anyways. lol). Joey lifted his head and kissed Mokuba. They kissed and touched each other for a moment, then Joey laid back and let Mokuba ride his cock.

"Ah, Mokuba... your so good." Joey moaned as he came into the boy, "I love you."

"I love you too. I think Yugi needs a little attention." The camera man found himself blushing as he stopped beating off. Since Joey had already came, Mokuba fucked Joey while Yugi fucked him (JxMxY). Joey groaned as his erection grew and began to masturbate. They came at the same time. Joey looked down at his bare chest, covered in cum. He laid on the floor while Mokuba and Yugi licked him clean. Yugi became aroused again and screwed Joey.

"Ah, Yugi..."

"Joey..."

Joey became erect once more and Mokuba impaled himself on his master, letting Yugi stroke his hard-on. (and this goes on for sometime... then no one has anymore stamina) Yugi set the camera down so that it could see the three of them naked and huddled beside each other.

"Where next?" Yugi asked.

"I'm thinkin'... the park?"

---End Chap. 1