Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Big Cat On Campus ❯ The Worst Lesson Ever ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Big Cat On Campus
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Humor
Pairings: None
Warnings: I don't think there's anything to warn about... Yet...
Summary: When Seto and Jonouchi get paired together for an important History project, Jou discovers something interesting about the CEO's home life. He has 3 pet cats, but not just any kind of cats. First there's Midnight, the Panther. Then there's Sierra, the Puma. And finally comes Kaya, the Mountain Lion. How will Seto's kitties react to Jou?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Prologue: The Worst Lesson Ever

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


"Jonouchi Katsuya! Pay attention!"

With a groan, Katsuya opened his eyes, having been so rudely interrupted from his nap. He received a glare from his teacher, before she returned to her speech.

"Now, as I was saying, this project will account for half of your grade. For some, it could save your grade, and for others it could very well ruin them. Since this project is so important, you will be excused from your History class for the next month to work on it, and what you have finished at the end of the quarter is what I will except. I'm also giving you a great favor in assigning partners."

A collective groan rang through the class. Their History teacher, Kanzaki-sensei, always assigned them partners they could never get along with.

"Don't complain. I think you'll like my choices this time. First up, Mutou-san, you're paired with Bakura-san."

Yuugi and Ryou gave each other relieved looks, since they were known to get along well.

"Next, Honda-san, you're with Mazaki-san."

Two more relieved glances were exchanged.

"Otogi-san and Ishtar-san."

Two mischivous grins followed.

"Jonouchi, since you don't have any responsibility, I've taken the liberty of pairing you with one of my most trustworthy students. Maybe Kaiba-sama will help you learn some manners."

"What!? No! No way am I working with that jerk Kaiba!" Jonouchi immidiately fumed, rising from his desk in outrage.

"Mr. Jonouchi! Need I remind you that I am in charge of this class!? Unless you'd like to risk expulstion, I suggest you sit back down!"

With a growl, Katsuya sat down, glaring at Kanzaki-sensei in a loathing manor.

"Now, since you've been so rude, you get your assignment before I even finishing assigning partners. A full presentation on the Meiji Era, and I expect it on time."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now, I make my triumphant return! I've found inspiration in samurai-ashes' fanfics! Hope you enjoy the Prologue! It may be short, but trust me, the next chapter will be longer! It might take me a while to upload it though, since exams are starting in school now. But once Friday comes, it's Winter Break, which means, yup you guessed it. TONS of computer work!