Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blissful Late Hours ❯ Blissful Late Hours ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Blissfully late hours
Author: Nekocin
Type: One-shot/AU-ish
Genres: Romance/General
Warnings: slight OoC, mushiness
Pairings: Kaiba+Jounouchi [established]
Rated: PG
Additional notes: shounen-ai, 2nd PoV
Disclaimer: Yuugioh doesn't belong to me, the idea mentioned here also doesn't belong to me.
Dedicated to: 
- Ryuulin [because this is your idea :hearts:
- Shadowy Fluffball [because you've stuck to Haima quite faithfully and for that I'm grateful :hearts:
- Misura [because you're probably one of the writers, whose huge story list I've read so far, who has read/reviewed most of my one shots :hearts:]
- Jou-pup [because you stuck to Haima :hearts: How's Yami no Matsuei going by the way?]


"Tadaima" You call out as soon as you enter the hall and close the front door behind you. At this kind of hour, no one in the house is awake to respond with 'okaerinasai'; you didn't expect anyone to anyways.

Kicking off your shoes, you gladly slide your feet in a pair of in-door slippers. Once, they represented a bear couple, but now only a nose of the right slipper and one plastic eye of the left one, remains. 
For a moment you permit yourself to relax your pained feet on the furry softness; it almost feels as if you're in heaven. 

You run up the stairs despite your growing exhaustion after such a hard work day. But you didn't mind. 
As if on auto pilot, you tiptoe your way down the hall and stop in front of one of the many doors on the floor. Carefully turning the door handle, you push open the door and sneak a peak in the room.

He must have fallen asleep on his stomach. He is all tucked in and sleeping undisturbed through the slight shifting of dim illumination when you've opened the door. 

How cute.

You cannot resist the temptation of wanting to go to bed too, not even the thought of hopping right in. Right now. 

In a swift motion you already make it to the bed and crawl over to his sleeping form. You stifle a chuckle which threaten to break through your throat, when you hear him snore lightly. Finally, you managed to crawl on top without waking him from his slumber and smile.

Leaning down, you begin placing butterfly kisses on his face -first his cheeks, then his forehead, his lips, his jaw line, his chin...-, smothering him completely.

He squawks in surprise, his eyes wide, and tenses his body tenses instinctively. You didn't mind and continue to coax him out of his shock with more feathery-light kisses. As expected, he relaxes his body considerably, and gives into your... tenderness, sighing contently.

"I've missed you," he murmurs and smiles as you brush your lips lightly against his, again and again as if it's never enough to give him one kiss.

"How much?" you tease, wrapping your arms round him and lean your chin on his shoulder.

He shifts his position and lies on his back, grinning. He then stares, unflinching, back at you with his brown eyes. A wicked gleam is slowly making its presence known in those eyes; that's the answer. 

"More than you know," And he pulls you down to brush his lips against yours.

END

- Tadaima -- is said when one comes home from a place.
- Okaerinasai -- is said when one welcomes someone who's just come home

TheNekoTalks:

I'm not much of a good fluff writer so here's a glimpse of how it might turn out if I ever wrote something fluffy. I think it's a bit tame and lacks something :sweatdrops: Oh well, I think it's cute and very, very OoC. Looking back at the story, I'm quite surprised I'm not bad in writing 2nd PoVs (most of my one shots are written with 2nd PoV :frowns:), which is a good improvement. :3 

Thank you for reading!!

:smiley face:cin