Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Halloween 2 ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Bloody Halloween 2


A/N Thanks to all that review the last one. This chapter is a bit smaller then the rest of them have been. I will try to make the rest of them longer. Also I did some adding up and the date in the story is Oct. 14th. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. Please review at the end. On with the chapter.

Don’t own Yugioh. Being used for fun only.

Chapter 4

Yugi blinked his eyes open as he looked around the room or at lest try to. It was pitch black. No light at all. The only thing that Yugi knew was that he was lying on a cold hard floor, bond and gagged so he couldn’t move very well.
After struggling for about twenty minutes or so, Yugi was able to finally sit up and look around. Because the room was so dark Yugi started to shake with his fear of the dark setting in. The longer he was in the room the more he started to shake.
Yugi wasn’t sure how long he had been asleep or were he was as he tries to remember the last thing that had happen.
All he could remember was that when it was time to get the pizza he had gone upstairs to wake Yami but couldn’t. He was into deep of a sleep and he felt bad for trying to. They had worked hard that day and Yami looked really tired.
So Yugi had wrote a note telling Yami he had gone out to get the pizza and would be back soon then left.
As he walked, Yugi remember something hitting him in the back of the head and everything went black until he woke up in this room.
As Yugi kept looking around trying to find some kind of light he was starting to panic but then he froze when he heard some foot steps on the other side of what he was hoping was door.
Turning his head to where the foot steps stopped he looked as the door was open up and the room was flooded with light.
Because of how bright the light was, Yugi had to turn his head and shut his eyes and slowly open them again until he was use the light as he looked to see the figure of a man standing there.
Yugi had no idea who this person could be or why they would have kidnapped him. Yugi didn’t have any enemies that he could think of or have done anything to hurt anyone to the point were they would kidnapped him.
As the figured moved closer to him Yugi’s eyes widen with more fear as he started to scoot away from, trying to get away.
Once the man was in front of Yugi he kneeled down so Yugi could see him better as Yugi seem to remember who he was.
The guy removed the gag from Yugi’s mouth so Yugi could talk as Yugi just looked up at him. “You’re the young man from the shop the other day.” He said just watching him.
The man gave a nod to this as he smiled at him. “Yes I am but we have met before, little Yugi.” He said as he reached out and lightly touched Yugi’s check.
Yugi moved his head away so the young man couldn’t touch him as he then looked back at him with narrowed eyes. “If so then when?” He asked.
The young man laughed as he watched him. “Well if you can’t remember then I’ll tell you. Think back to when Kaiba throw his tournament at Kaibaland. Remember the small boy you beat at the end of it?”
Yugi just watched him as his eyes widen at this. “Leon?”
“Yep. I’ve grown up a bit since then.” Leon said as he smiled at Yugi.

Leon was now around the age of 15. His hair had grown a bit longer and he was more built. One could tell that he worked out some.

“But I thought everything was ok at the end.” Yugi said as he just watched him. “Why kidnap me?”
“Well actually it wasn’t you that defeated me. It was a young man that goes by the name Yami. I’m not sure how you two were able to trade place like you two did but I know it wasn’t you. His one that beat me and in process help ruin my brother’s company and his life. Him and Kaiba.” Leon said as he let out a growl.
Yugi just shook his head as he realized why he had been taken. “I was taken to ruin Yami’s life. But how will my kidnap ruin Kaiba’s?” Yugi asked as he looking for a way out.
“Because your friends with that mutt of a boyfriend he has. If you’re gone then he’ll be upset and Kaiba doesn’t like it when his mutt is upset. He’ll try to find you to make his mutt happy. But it won’t work. My brother has plans for them. His slowly ruining their lives like they ruined his. Before long Kaiba will be nothing but a ruin man while by brother is on top of the world.” Leon said as he smiled at Yugi.
“It won’t work.” Yugi said with another growl. “They will find me and they will save me from you.” he said trying to sound brave even if he was scared shitless on the inside.
Leon just laughed at him as he reached out and lightly touched Yugi’s check again. “You keep that hope but soon you’ll see that they won’t be able to save you. Also if you behave I’ll keep you alive but if you disobey then I will have to punish you and if you disobey too much I will kill you.” Leon said as he lean in and gave Yugi a kiss before he got up and walked away. “I’ll be bringing you something to eat soon. I’m sure you’re hungry.” Leon said before he walked out the door and closed it behind him.
Once Yugi was alone again, in the dark room, he laid back down on the floor as he curled up as much as could. Closing his eyes, he let the tears fall. “Yami” he whimpered out as he let sleep over take him. Hoping it was just a nightmare but knowing it wasn’t.


A/N Like I said this one is short then the others have been but I hoped you liked it. I also hope that the huge clue I just gave lets you all know how the master mind is. Please send in your reviews. See you all next chapter.