Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Brother Lovers ❯ "If I Said I Was Gay..." ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! Or anything else. In this fic, Mokuba is 16 and Seto is 22.
 
 
Mokuba's eyes were filled with worry as he walked to his brother's office, because that was the day he planned to tell Seto that his feelings for him went beyond brotherly love—he was gay for his own brother.
At first, he denied it and dismissed it as a “brother complex”, but he accepted it now.
But how to tell him? Seto was a tough one! He rarely showed emotions, and, when he did, the emotion was usually related to anger.
But, still, Mokuba found himself knocking on his brother's office door.
“What?!” Seto groaned in annoyance from the other side.
Already he's angry! Mokuba thought, but it was too late to turn back. “Um, Nii-sama? I-it's me.”
“Come in, Mokuba,” Seto sighed.
Mokuba opened the door, then closed it and sat on the leather chair facing his brother's desk.
They sat in silence for a moment before Mokuba said, “What would you say if I told you I thought I was gay?”
“What?” Seto asked blankly.
“If I told you I thought I was gay,” Mokuba said again, blushing a little, “what would you say?”
“I'd say you're probably just going through a phase, and that, even if you ARE gay, you have every right to be.”
“So, you wouldn't be mad?”
“No. Is that all, Mokuba—I'm busy.”
“Well…what would you say…if I said I thought I was gay…for YOU?”
“Is this a hypothetical question?” Seto asked.
“No, not really…”
Seto turned a light shade of pink. “Um, well…I…think you're mistaking the feelings of brotherly love you're having for romantic love, and, hey, can we…not bring that up again?”
“But, Nii-sama!” Mokuba exclaimed. “I think I DO have special feelings for you!”
“Enough, Mokuba!” Seto shouted. “It's bad enough that I feel that way about you, but…” His eyes got wide as he realized he had confessed that he was in love with his brother, and he put his hand over his mouth.
“Really, Nii-sama?”
“Really what?” Seto asked, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.
“You…feel it, too?”
Seto was now a violent shade of red. “I-I-I…What I meant was…It's not like…I don't…”
Mokuba had to know for sure, but knew he would never get a straight answer THAT way. He had read (and heard in an American song once) that there was only one way to know for sure if a guy liked you. To hell with it! He thought.
He went over to the other side of the desk, and planted a big kiss on his brother's lips.
Seto's lips stayed tight at first, but then he kissed back!
They were kissing for a good whole minute before a reporter, with whom Seto had made an appointment to meet with that day, came in and shot a picture of them French kissing.
They immediately broke apart when they saw the camera flash.
“This should be good,” the reporter said as she backed out of the office. “I won't take up any more of your time.” She smirked and ran off.
“Shit!” Seto muttered.
“Isn't that the lady who works for the tabloid newspaper?” Mokuba asked, fear in his eyes.
“Unfortunately. Shit!” he swore again.
“I'll tell them it was my fault!” Mokuba told him. “'Cuz it really WAS! I'm sorry, Nii-sama!”
“Don't worry about it.”
 
 
* * *
 
 
The next day, Jonouchi, who was a total idiot and actually BELIEVED the stories printed in tabloid newspapers, looked at the front of his favorite one to see…the Kaiba brothers, kissing! The headline read: “BROTHER LOVERS”.
Jonouchi took one look at it, smacked himself in the face to make sure his eyes were working properly, looked back down and saw the same message and picture. “Whoa,” he said, “I always knew that Kaiba was a nut, but THIS…”
 
 
I'm ending the chapter here. Review to tell me if you want more.