Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chains ❯ Day 1 the strange new project ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The young CEO of Kaiba Corp. Walked steadily toward his class room. Little did he know there was going to be a little `project' in his first class that would change his out look on many things once it was over.
Seto Kaiba was a tall young man. He was fifteen years old and abot 6'3 in hight. He had a lean build as well as a muscular one. His icy blue eyes were litterally as cold as the color, ice. There was one time when those eyes softend. And that was when he was with his brother, Mokuba. He almost never truly smiled inless it was when he was at him. He loved his brother dearly. That is obvious to any that have seen the two togeather. Anyways back to the situation at hand.
He strode into the classroom and took his seat and looked around the classroom. Little Yugi was sitting at his desk his head in his hand watching his yami (yami) and Ryou's yami Bakura bickering yet again. Only slight differences in looks, BIG differences in personality.
Yugi and Yami both had the same spiky black hair with a red tent to it. Their bangs were blond and crimped with only one bend in each one. Yami's was a bit more out of control (as all yami's hair tend to do) Both were short. Yami being a head taller then Yugi though. Yami about 4'8 and Yugi about 4'2 Both had purple eyes but Yugi's were so inocent and Yami's were more mature and wise. He was a lot more aggressive then his younger half. Far more older too. At least by 5,000 years!
Bukura and Ryous didn't have as many differences in looke. Both had long white hair down half their backs. Bakura's was yet again more out of control. Their eyes were both a soft brown but Bakura's had an evil look to them. They stood at the same hight at 5'5 Their personalitys were the exsact oppist. Ryou sweat inocent and somewhat cute. Bakura on the other hand was a thief and dark to put it mildly. He is also 5,000 years older then his hikari.
Ryou was standing up trying to talk the two out of their pointless fight, I think it was about toothpicks and sitting with a hint of shadow releam in there. It turnd into a physical fight and right away as if it was a natural instinct or something the blond haired ex-bullie/punk guy with the brooklin accent, Yugi's best friend Joey, and the brown mohawked hair also ex-bullie/punk Tristin were on top of them pulling them apart.
Looking on to other parts of the room the girls Tea, Mai, and Serenity were chating quitly in a corner unfazed by the normal aggressive behavior of Yami and Bakura. Tea a.k.a friendship girl had dark brown hair about sholder length and blue eyes. She was about 5'6. Mai was a sexy seemingly older girl about 5'7. She had long blonde hair and purple eyes much like Yami's. Serinity had long arborn hair and eyes just like her brother joey's, a light brown.
Marik and his Yami Malik were sitting away from the fighting as well. Malik was sitting on Marik's desk bugging his Hikari about something. Malik being 5'7 and Marik being 5'6 there was little difference in hight. Hair and Mucles were another story. Both had white out of control hair (Malik's really out of control) Malik had more musle then his according to him his `weaker half'.
Back to Kaiba, he was sitting in his usual place, FAR away from the fan girls. There were more people in the room but they were unimportant. Anyways when the teacher came in the chating, bickering, and fist fighting stoped. It was the last period of the day and nobody wanted to get ditention. This teacher everyone called the nut case because he tended to give the oddist assignments. This one would be no different.
E was a short man about 4'8. He had short neatly cut black hair and deep blue eyes that always had a twinkle of mistchief.
"All right then class. Today we have a new project to do. You shall be spending one month handcuffed to another person. You shall have a partner. This partner can not be related to you, With the exspetion of the Yamis and the hikaris. They will be with there yami/hikari. Anyways pick partners! And choose wisely. There will be one boy that will be chaned to a girl."
Everyone scuffuled with that. The yamis were with there hikaris. Tristin was with Joey, Tea was with Mai. Everyone had found a partner with the exseption of Kaiba and Serinaty. They were forced to be each other's partner. They were handcuffed with what looked more like chackles. Luckly Kaiba was right handed and serinity was left so writing would be no problem. But still other issues like I don't know BATHING! Was still an issue? The class ended and they were free to go. Joey was furious that Serinaty was to spend a full month with moneybags there. They left school and Kaiba with out a word lead her to his lemo. He pulled her in and they were off. That's when he spoke.
"I need to go to work. I hope you don't mind. Since the old man made it clear we would have to spend time in both lifes we will be spending the night at my house first then yours. Just because we are partners does not mean your brother and I are going to be allies."
"Wait a minute don't I get a say in this? You are chaned to me I'm not just chaned to you!"
"We will talk later about this but first I need to work."
They got to Kaiba Corp. And went inside. Kaiba dragged Serinaty inside and sat down in his seat. Serinaty sat down in his seat too. It was kind of tight but they managed. He got his work done what ever that might have been and Serinaty had started one of Kaiba's novels that he had in his office. After work they headed to the beautiful Kaiba maner. It was big. Serinaty was afraid she would get lost if she weren't chaned to Kaiba... Which ironicly she was. He led her down the hall and down verious hallway intell they were at a dinning room. Mokuba was already waiting there. He jumped up when they enterd and ran and hugged Kaiba.
"Hey Seto! Who's that?" then with a sly look he also asked," His she your girlfriend?"
"Accually we are chaned togeather against are will as school project for one month. You shall be seeing a lot of her for a while."
After they ate their dinner, Seto and Serinaty headed up to his room (it's not like they had a choice here. Nothing is going to happen...well something is going to happen but don't worry it's safe.) They need to bathe badly. But this was kind of new to them. They went into Kaiba's bathroom knowing they would have to do this sooner or later might as well do it now. They managed to get undressed but barly. Serinaty was blushing widly and so was the great and mighty Seto. They got into the shower with some difficulty and washing was difficult too. Trying hard not to look at each other was quite hard. Serinaty went up to his chest. Kaiba just looked up. There was nothing up there but the ceiling. When they got out, they dried themselves off. They wrapped their towls around their bodies. Kaiba Walked up to the mirror and combed his hair neatly. Serinaty brushed her long hair. After words they left silently and put on there pajamas. Serinaty had on a long nightgown that was purple. Kaiba had on shorts. They got into bed and prayed the next day would be less embarresing.