Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos, Thy Name is Chibi ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: hi, I don't own YGO. But if you like I can post my Anime on this site!!!
 
Hi there, I'm the teenage Manga-ka Khamille! I've finally decided to do a Chibi fic!! I hope you like it, and this will also be a self-insertion.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dateline: November 26, 2005
Time: Midnight
Area: Domino City
Location: Kaiba Mansion
 
Here, we see the Kaiba mansion's living room, furnished beautifully by exotic, expensive furniture. But all is not silent, for we see a figure sneaking into the said room, with a slightly translucent figure behind him/her. “Are you sure this is a good idea…?” The `ghost' said, tapping his/her companion on the shoulder. The solid person waved at her/him in reply. “Yes, I'm sure. I'm just trying out my new potion.” He/She said.
 
They snuck quietly to a large room, where on a massive, king sized bed, Seto Kaiba lay asleep.
 
“Now, I just need the last ingredient.” The solid person thought aloud. He/She pulled out a pair of tweezers and a vial. They ducked below the bed and with the tweezers, neatly plucked a lock of hair from the 6 ft. teen and placed it in the vial.
 
“Now let's get out of here! We got all of them!!” The `ghost' whispered hurriedly. And with that the two intruders ran away.
 
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
 
*Area & Location unknown*
 
The two intruders from before were in a basement of some sorts. In the center of the said room, a large cauldron was placed, its insides gurgling happily. The `ghost' was pacing around the floor. “I'm not sure we should do this…” it mumbled aloud.
 
Then her/his companion came into the room, carrying 10 plushies with her/him. “Oh, come on, our little spell won't hurt anyone!” He/She complained, placing the plushies on the floor and walked to the cauldron. She/He reached for 7 glasses, filling them with the contents of the cauldron. Then he/she pulled out 7 vials, containing 7 hairs in order from the left: a long wavy blonde one, a long brown one, another blonde one, a short brown one, a tri-colored one, a grayish-silver one, and a long pure white one.
 
She/He placed each hair in a glass then spilled each one over a plushie, the last 6 she spilled a half of a glass over them. The 10 plushies glowed and then disappeared.
 
“Hehe, operation `Chibi care' is underway!!!” She/He said.
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
Whoever can tell me who were targeted can get a prize!!!! Feel free to guess and review me! Also, as a bonus, one of the hairs was so obvious and I've already said Seto is a target! Guess the other 5 and I'll c'ya next chapter!!!!