Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos, Thy Name is Chibi ❯ Waking up ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO, or their chibies. I just own this fic.
 
Congratulations to Umi for getting 4/5 and Kilnorc for a perfect score! (Hands out 3 bars of Hershey's Chocolate to them) (Don't own!!)
 
I was planning to use dub names. But I think it is a welcome change of pace if I used sub. Okay, enjoy it!
 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 
{Nov. 27, 2005, Kame shop, 7:30 a.m.}
 
Yugi woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He reached up to shut if off, and sat up in bed.
 
`Oh, how I hate waking up early…' He thought bitterly.
 
Yami woke up from within the puzzle, mumbling out his thoughts. `I just despise the sound of that clock.' He said.
 
Yugi got dressed, and went down the stairs to make himself breakfast. Since his grandfather left for a convention with his mother two days ago, he's been living alone. But when he got down, he found the kitchen completely ransacked. Jars were broken their contents spilling the floor.
 
`What has happened here, Yugi?' Yami asked worriedly as he saw the scene through Yugi's eyes.
 
`I don't know…maybe there was a break-in.' Yugi thought in reply.
 
Yugi rushed to the safe where Sugoroku kept the money the shop had earned to find it untouched.
 
`Nothing was stolen, Aibou. What could've they wanted?' Yami asked. Yugi shook his head in reply.
 
Suddenly, they heard light snoring coming from the couch. Yugi crept into the living room and looked over at the couch.
 
He couldn't believe his eyes. There were 2 kids on his couch. What's more, they both looked like him! One was hugging the throw pillow on the couch; the other was sitting on the floor hugging his legs, leaning on the couch.
 
Yami appeared beside him and observed the two children. “Aibou, who are these two children?” He asked, creeping closer to the one on the couch. “This one looks like you, Aibou…” He mused.
 
Yugi was staring at the one on the floor. “This one looks more like you, Yami…” he whispered, pointing at the kid.
 
True, the kid was a miniature Yami, right down to the lightning streaks in his hair. He was wearing a small black undershirt and dark purple shorts. The miniature Yugi, on the other hand, had a white polo shirt with blue shorts, and clutching a small version of the Sennen Puzzle in one hand, and gripping the pillow with the other.
 
“Where did they come from?” Yugi asked quietly, kneeling down next to the mini-Yami.
 
The chibi opened his red-violet eyes, looked up at Yugi, and squeaked in surprise.
 
“Don't worry, little Yami…I won't hurt you.” Yugi whispered soothingly, extending his hand towards him.
 
Chibi-Yami looked at Yugi, and blinked. “Ugi?” He asked.
 
Yugi smiled at his chibi partner's attempt to say his name and nodded. He looked over at his real partner.
 
Yami was gazing at Chibi-Yugi with interest. Suddenly, the chibi woke up, looked at Yami and smiled. “Ami!” He cried, and tried to hug him, only to go right though him. “Huh?” He said, looking over at his shoulder at Yami. “Wat happened?” He asked.
 
Yugi laughed out loud and Chibi-Yami waved his partner. “Me over hewe, aibo.” He said cutely.
 
Yami rolled his eyes. “Very cute...” He said and disappeared into the Sennen Puzzle.
 
Chibi-Yugi blinked and asked, “Wer big Ami go?”
 
Yugi just smiled as the doorbell rang. He opened the door and there was Jonouchi, Anzu and Bakura.
 
“What's up, guys?” He asked.
 
“Umm…Yugi, when we got up this morning, we kinda found something…” Anzu explained.
 
They stepped aside and Yugi saw what they found.
 
A chibi version of Jou, who was wearing a pair of pants and a blue t-shirt, was busy poking a frowning chibi version of Anzu, wearing a yellow dress, on the cheek. While two chibi versions of Bakura (One of them he suspected to be Yami Bakura) were bickering amongst themselves.
 
“Well, I can relate, guys.” He replied as chibi-Yami peeked out from behind his legs, Chibi Yugi peeking out from the other side.
 
“Aww…they're so cute!” Anzu cried, spotting chibi-Yami and chibi-Yugi.
 
Chibi-Yami stepped out from behind Yugi and waved. Chibi-Yugi, seeing it was safe, came out too. “Hi!” Chibi-Yugi greeted, smiling.
 
“Hi!” Chibi-Jou and chibi-Anzu greeted back.
 
They were all about to get into the shop when two cars pulled up in front of them. One of them a blue convertible and the other a black limo.
 
“Uh…oh…” Chibi-Yugi said.
 
“…Kaiba…” Chibi-Yami continued.
 
Mai got out of the convertible and Seto got out of the limo.
 
“What's going on Yugi?” Mai Kujaku asked as she spotted the chibies. “What's with the kids? I found one of them in my house trying on my make-up!” She explained, showing them a chibi-Mai, wearing a purple blouse and long purple skirt, with lipstick all over her face. “Sowee…” She said, blushing.
 
“I don't know what's going on, but I know that it's your fault, Yugi!” Seto half-shouted, stomping up to him with Mokuba huffing along behind him.
 
Jou moved in between them, arms open protectively. “So, what damage did your chibi do?” He asked.
 
Then, Mokuba spoke up, panting slightly. “He didn't do any damage, we just found him sitting on the couch reading `Harry potter and the Half-Blood Prince', sipping some hot chocolate.” He said.
 
“I don't know what's going on, Kaiba…We've got chibi troubles of our own, as you can see…” Yugi explained, gesturing to all the chibies.
 
Seto glared at the chibies, causing the girls to cry and hide behind their older counterparts. “He's scawwy!” they squealed.
 
Kaiba, look what you did!!” The two girls scolded, kneeling down to comfort the chibies. Then, the limo's car door opened and the last chibi came out.
 
Chibi-Seto had his entire face hidden in a thick book, refusing to look at anything else. He wore Seto's attire during Duelist Kingdom, complete with the deep blue trench coat. He walked up to them, not looking up from the book and amazingly, dodged any obstacle in his way, like the telephone pole, the mailbox, and even weaved around Tea, Mai and Chibi-Jou and stopped at Seto's side.
 
“Wow…he's good.” Chibi-Ryo mused, finally finished with his argument with Chibi-Bakura.
 
“Wateva, I can do dat!” Chibi-Jou said, snatching the book from Chibi-Seto.
 
Said Chibi looked at Chibi-Jou, then at the older Jou, took the book back, bonked Chibi-Jou on the head, and stomped on Jou's foot and said, “It's impowite to steaw.”
 
“Hang on you little brat, why'd you stomp on my foot?!” Jou asked the chibi angrily, leaning down to meet his face.
 
Chibi-Seto shrugged and said, “He's youw chibi. And awso, can you use mowthwash next time? I smell dawg breth.”
 
Yugi and Anzu had to restrain Jou before he pounced on the small chibi.
 
Seto smirked at his chibi and said, “I could grow to like this kid.”
 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 
There you go! Now, how to bring Marik to the picture… Anyway, C'ya and review!!!