Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos, Thy Name is Chibi ❯ Enter the Egyptian ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO. I just own whatever their chibies do.
 
Thanks Kilnorc for always being there for me! This is dedicated to you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
 
(Nov.26, Cairo, Egypt, 8:35 p.m.) [Be noted that this is because of the International Date Line]
 
Marik was trying to sleep that night, after a rough day of helping his sister run the Cairo Museum. It was almost below zero that night, and he was tossing and turning in his sleep. When he decided he couldn't sleep, he got out of bed and tumbled to the floor, tangled in the many blankets that he used to cover himself.
 
`Just perfect…I feel like a cocoon.' He thought sleepily.
 
Then, he heard two giggles coming from the corner of his room. He took the Sennen Rod from his bedside table and held it over his head. The Rod glowed with a golden light, revealing the two intruders.
 
One of them was a mini-version of himself, complete with the belly shirt and golden accessories. The other one on the other hand, was his yami, just really tiny, wearing a black sweater and black pants. Both were laughing like crazy.
 
“You wook fat.” Chibi-Marik said between giggles.
 
Marik untangled himself from the blanket and picked up C. Y. Marik (Chibi-Yami Marik). “What are you two?” He asked them.
 
“Me just 6 years owd.” Chibi-Marik replied, holding up an open hand.
 
“Baka, dat just fibe, Dis is 6.” C.Y. Marik teased, holding up a 4.
 
Marik just sweat dropped. “Umm… that's 4.” He corrected.
 
Chibi-Marik blew a raspberry at his chibi partner. “See, you no no how to cownt eder!”
 
“Okay…I need to talk to Yugi.” He thought aloud.
 
C. Y. Marik raised his right hand, and then suddenly, a glowing ball of silvery light appeared in his hand.
 
“Dat can be awanged.” He said as the three of them glowed with the same light and disappeared.
 
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //
 
(Nov.27, Kame Shop, 9:00 a.m.)
 
All of the teens were in the shop while their chibies were in the living room, playing with Yugi's old puzzles.
 
(Teens)
 
Yugi was pacing the length of the shop while everyone else was watching him. “What do we do with these chibies?!” He asked.
 
“I guess we could take care of them. It's not like they're a bundle or a burden or something.” Seto drawled.
 
“Oh yeah right, yours isn't. Mine chewed through my entire fridge!” Jou cried out.
 
“Oh yeah, that's because he has your appetite!” Mai retorted, causing Jou to growl in reply.
 
Just then, Chibi-Seto came into the shop. “I'm hewe to weport dat dere awe two unidentified chibies and one unidentified mail Egyptian in the libing woom.” He said and walked back into the living room.
 
“See, at least mine is disciplined.” Seto smirked.
 
They followed Seto's chibi into the living room and there they saw Marik, face first on the couch, with two chibies sitting on his back. “Hewwo!” The two chibies greeted in unison.
 
Yugi rubbed his eyes and stared at the two chibies. “Marik? Yami Marik?!” He blurted.
 
“Hi Ugi!” The two greeted.
 
Then, the rest of the chibies came in from the kitchen. Chibi-Yami stepped up from behind them and crossed his arms Yami-style and asked, “What awe you guys doin' `ere?”
 
“Dis guy wanted to tawk wid big Ugi, so I brod im ere.” C. Y. Marik explained.
 
“Yea, wat wong wid dat, paro?” Chibi-Marik asked, raising his eyebrow.
 
Marik brought his head up from the couch and said angrily, “These chibies teleported me here from Cairo!”
 
Yugi and a translucent Yami raised their eyebrows and asked in unison, “And how, Marik, is that possible?”
 
“Dat's simpow!” Chibi-Yugi cried out.
 
“Yeah! Wid Chibi magic!” Chibi-Anzu continued.
 
“Chibi magic?” the teens chorused.
 
“Yea! We all got it!” Chibi-Mai added.
 
“Oh please, you mean to tell me that you little chibies have magic powers?” Seto asked in disbelief.
 
“Yeah, we do!” The chibies chorused. They pointed to Chibi-Seto, who as on the couch, on the last page of his book.
 
When he finished his book, he put it down, and looked at a nearby bookshelf. When he spotted a book of the top shelf, he snapped his fingers and the book was surrounded with blue light. It came off the shelf, floated down, and opened to the first page in front of Chibi-Seto, who continued reading.
 
“See wat we mean?” Chibi-Marik asked the disbelieving teens.
 
“Okay…I take that back…they are going to be a bundle.” Seto said, breaking the silence.
 
Suddenly, a growl rang through the room.
 
“Oops…I'm hungwy…” Chibi-Jou confessed, blushing.
 
All the teens anime-fell and the Chibies cried, “Dawg pile on Jou!” and jumped on top of him.
 
Chibi-Seto looked up from his glowing book and drawled, “So I'm not the onwy one who thinks dat…”
 
Suddenly, all of the chibies on top of Jou glowed a bright green and flew off into their teen's arms.
 
“Aww, shaddup, Kaiba…” Said Jou from below the pile.
 
Jou clapped his hands twice, and the rest of the chibies stopped glowing.
 
“We'd better feed these chibies…”Anzu whispered into Yugi's ear.
 
“Yeah, who knows what that chibi magic is capable of besides levitating stuff…” Mai agreed.
 
The teens went off to prepare food and the chibies were left to their own devices, which was a bad idea.
 
(Chibies)
 
Chibi-Yami was going through Yugi's deck in Yugi's room. Chibi-Yugi was downstairs with everyone else.
 
“I wonder…” Chibi-Yami thought aloud, he walked toward a chest, opened it, and found a vast majority of Duel Monster plushies.
 
Then, Chibi-Seto came into the room. “I just wanted to teww you dat the food's awmost wedy.” He said.
 
“Hey Kaiba…” Chibi-Yami called, taking out a Dark Magician plushie. “Cawe fow a duwel?”
 
“Wegular, Tech, or Chibi-style?” Chibi-Seto asked, a smirk on his face.
 
“Chibi-Style.” C. Yami replied, making the plushie glow with a dark-purple light.
 
“Fine by me…” C. Seto replied, creating a blue ball of light.
 
(Teens)
 
Anzu was busy making peanut butter sandwiches, with C. Anzu near her. “Can you get the rest of the loaf please, chibi-me?” She asked.
 
“Otay.” C. Anzu replied, clapping her hands once, making the loaf of bread glow with pink light and floated toward her teen counterpart.
 
“You're really helpful, you know.” Anzu mused, smiling.
 
C. Anzu giggled and replied. “Dat's becawse you're elpfool.”
 
Suddenly, there was a crash from upstairs. “Guys…Help!!!!” Mokuba cried, running down the stairs.
 
Seto rushed to his brother's side. “What's wrong?”
 
Mokuba didn't need to answer, because at that moment, C. Yami came running down the stairs, and a moving Dark Magician plushie glowing a dark purple behind him. “Excuse me, in da middow of a chibi-duwel ere!” He shouted and ran in between them.
 
Then, Chibi-Seto came down the stairs, with three Blue Eyes White Dragon plushies glowing blue flying over him. “Did you two see Yami go by hewe?” He asked, as if nothing was wrong.
 
Mokuba shook his head, staring at the moving plushies.
 
“Dwat.” Chibi-Seto said.
 
He looked up at his three dragons and commanded, “Spwed out!”
 
The plushie-dragons nodded and flew off in different directions and C. Seto walked off to the kitchen.
 
“That was…weird…”Mokuba mused, his eyes wide.
 
Then, one of the BEWD plushies flew over them, still searching for C. Yami.
 
“Very…weird…” Seto mused, rolling his eyes.
 
(With the rest of the chibies)
 
C. Bakura and C.Y. Marik were nearby the kitchens, directly below the safe that kept the Kame Shop's earnings.
 
“Hey, hewp me up.” C. Bakura told C.Y. Marik.
 
“Why shood I?” C.Y. Marik replied, crossing his arms.
 
“Cawse, I know how ta open dat and you downt.” C. Bakura retorted.
 
With that settled, C. Bakura climbed up on C.Y. Marik's shoulders, trying to reach the knob on the safe.
 
“Stiww…can't…weach…” C. Bakura strained out.
 
Then, C. Seto came into the room and asked them, “Did you two see Yami go by hewe?”
 
“Nope, haven't seen da paro anywewe, twy wooking for his aibo.” They replied in unison.
 
“Otay…” C. Seto replied and then called out. “Hey, big Yugi! Dese two are steawing from the safe!!”
 
“What!?” Yugi cried and ran into the room. He saw what the two chibies were doing and picked them up, one in each arm.
 
“Tanks a wot, you snitch!” C. Bakura said.
 
“Yeah, tattowtawe!” C.Y. Marik added.
 
Then, C. Yami came into the room, his D.M. plushie behind him.
 
“Aha!” C. Seto cried out. “Dewe you awe!”
 
Then, C. Seto whistled and his 3 plushie-dragons flew into the woom. “Wedy to wose, Yami?” He asked, smirking.
 
“Nope.” C. Yami replied, holding something behind his back. “Cawse I fownd my secwet weapon!”
 
He pulled out a Kuribo plushie from behind him and took out a card from his pocket.
 
“I combine dis Kuwibow pwushie and dis magic cawd! Mowtipwy!” C. Yami declared, and said items glowed dark purple.
 
Suddenly, the room was filled with Kuribo plushies, which buried C. Seto and his three dragons.
 
“Haha! I win again!!!” C. Yami cried proudly.
 
“How embawassing…” came a mumbled reply from under the Kuribo plushie mountain. “Buwied in Kuwibow…”
 
```````````````````````````````````````````````
 
Aww…ain't that cute!!! Anyway, that's all for now, hope you guys review!!!!