Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Two: Tristan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This was one of my first Yu Gi Oh! fics and a lot of people seemed to like it. . .

Warnings: None

Authors Notes: Bakura is actually Ryou for a few chapters, I will eventually start calling him Ryou but I will still to calling Yami Bakura, Yami Bakura.

- - -

Chibi For A Day - Part Two

Tristan

- - -


Big eyes looked up at everyone as they all peered down at the body on the floor. It looked like Tristan, yet at the same time, it looked different, smaller.

"You turned him into a baby!" Bakura was the first to come up with a conclusion.

They all looked at the boy again, only to realize that it was true! Tristan had become a chibi. The chibi, maybe about two years old was sitting in a pile of Tristan's clothes.

"What do you mean, I turned him into a baby!" Joey got defensive.

"You read the spell you poodle." Kaiba hissed as he rolled his eyes.

Joey glared, but then turned back to his friend. "So what do we do now?" He wondered, scratching his head as he got a close up look of Tristan.

The curious child looked back at Joey and slowly raised a hand, reaching out to him. Suddenly, Tristan poked Joey in the eye. Joey jumped back in pain, which caused chibi Tristan to laugh. "You think that's funny?" Joey mumbled as he rubbed his eye.

Tristan only giggled again, then began to cry.

"Maybe he's hungry." Tea suggested and Yugi picked the chibi up. Chibi Tristan saw the Millennium Puzzle and yanked it hard, causing Yugi to yelp. Chibi Tristan giggled again.

"He's sadistic!" Kaiba growled.

"Hey Tristan, how about doin' something to Kaiba next?" Joey asked, still rubbing his eyes.

"Ki-a! Ki-a!" Little Chibi Tristan giggled as he reached out for the multi- billionaire.

"No!" Kaiba said, reaching for Mokuba and hiding behind him.

"Aw, but he's saying your name." Tea said as she took Chibi Tristan from Yugi, or tried to. "Come on, Tristan. Let go of Yugi's Millennium, Puzzle!" She said and suddenly Tristan let go, causing both her and Yugi to go flying in opposite directions.

The Millennium Puzzle glowed and a being appeared. "What is the meaning of this?" Yami asked angrily as he glared at the group. Tristan, who was still in Yugi's arms giggled as he reached out for Yami's puzzle and pulled hard, sending the Pharaoh to the floor unceremoniously.

Yami sat up and glared at Joey and Kaiba who were laughing along with the small boy Yugi held. "When did you start babysitting?" He asked standing up and looking at his other half.

"Actually, this is Tristan." Yugi sighed. "Joey read this spell from a book and well, this is what happened." The boy shrugged.

"I see." Yami raised an eyebrow. "May I take a look at this book Joey?" He asked and the blonde handed Yami the book he still held open. Yami read the spell and he rolled his eyes. "Do you know what this is? It's a chibization spell!" Yami didn't wait for anyone to reply. "You read something in which you knew nothing about?" He yelled, scaring Chibi Tristan who in turn began to sniffle then all out wail.

"Oh great Yami!" Joey growled back as he took his best friend from his other best friend. He held Chibi Tristan in his arms and began to bounce him gently up and down until the baby stopped crying and began to laugh again. Everyone looked at Joey in shock. "What? I've gotta sister!" He reminded everyone.

"You know about this spell Yami?" Bakura asked, looking at the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle.

"Hmm." Yami nodded. "Everyone within the room when this spell was read will be effected. That includes myself and." The spirit looked at Bakura and down at his Millennium Ring. "Yami Bakura."

At that the ring around the silver haired youth's neck began to glow and a copy of him appeared. "I'm going to be turned into that!" Yami Bakura pointed to Tristan. "You've got to be kidding!" He threw his arms over his head before he glared at Joey. "This is all //your// fault!" He growled and looked about ready to beat Joey.

"Don't!" Bakura stepped in front of Joey before his other self could get to him. Then he looked at Yugi's double. "Will this eventually pass?" He asked.

Yami nodded. "Yes, it should stop when everyone has gone through their change." He nodded and then looked at Tristan who was fast asleep in Joey's arms. "The spell is send to last for twenty four hours. It is only 9:00 in the morning."

"So, we've got fifteen hours to go." Tea sighed. "But what happens during school?" She sighed. "I have tests all week, I can't miss them."

"You may not have a choice." Kaiba spoke up. "This is ridiculous. Let's go home Mokuba." He said and turned to leave.

"Hold on a minute Kaiba. No one is to leave." Yami stated, stopping Kaiba in his tracks. "You don't know when this will hit you and we can't let anyone else know about, so until this thing passes, we're stuck here." He replied. "If you're not Chibi tomorrow you will go to school and as soon as you are Chibi for your turn, you may leave. That goes the same for Mokuba." He said.

"Who died and made you Pharaoh?" Kaiba hissed, glaring at Yami.

"Please don't fight Seto! Listen to him, he knew how to read the spell!" Mokuba stopped his brother.

Kaiba looked into his little brother's eyes and sighed, "Fine. But as soon as our turns are over, we're gone." He growled.

Yami nodded, then turned to the rest. "That goes with all of you as well. We will make room at night and as soon as you turn is up, you are allowed to leave."

"What are we supposed to tell our parents?" Tea wondered.

"You and Tristan are the only ones with that problem." Bakura replied. "My father's gone for a while."

"Yeah, and my father don't care. I'll just have to tell Serenity where I'll be so she doesn't worry." Joey said, looking down at Tristan. "And then I guess I'll have ta call his folks too. It could be an experiment for school or something." He shrugged.

"You mean I'm stuck with the likes of you for 216 hours?" Yami Bakura growled, "You have got to be kidding me!" He yelled, waking the Chibi in Joey's arms.

The Chibi, who had been dreaming peacefully, looking up to see a fuming Yami Bakura and immediately began to cry.

- - -