Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Three: Shopping ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: None

ChibiQuatre Muse: Spyder does not own Gundam Wing either.

- - -


Part Three

Shopping



Yami Bakura grumbled all the way through the department store. Bakura saw this and gently nudged him. "Come on Yami, it isn't that bad." The silver- haired boy said softly.

"What do you mean it's not so bad?" Yami Bakura growled back. "We almost died on the way over here, Joey isn't driving on the way back I might add, I can't even go back into the Ring because of this stupid spell and it's all because of that. . .that mutt!" He growled, crossing his arms.

"Shh! Yami, that wasn't very nice." Bakura whispered, hoping that Joey hadn't heard, but he had and Bakura sighed to himself.

"Great, now I got you calling me a dog too?" The blonde huffed from in front of him where Joey walked beside Tea and held Tristan. "You better watch it when you're a chibi you evil bas-"

Tea slapped him. "Not in front of the baby Joey." She said, pointing to Tristan.

"Ah come on Tea, Tristan already knows how to swear." He shrugged but kept quiet anyway.

Yugi sighed and shook his head, feeling that coming to the store as a group to try and buy baby clothes was a bad idea. They all figured that they should all get clothes while they were there so they didn't have to go shopping everyday when someone new would turn chibi. /I wonder who'll be next./ Our favourite little character thought to himself.

"What about this?" Tea said, stopping as they passed by some racks of clothes. She pulled a T-shirt down and showed it to everyone.

Yami Bakura burst out into fits of laughter, not caring that he was drawing attention to the group. "Yeah sure girly, buy that for him and he'll probably turn into a fag!" He laughed harder forgetting who was in his group. He stopped laughing when he felt two pairs of eyes on him. He looked up to see his other glaring at him, but that wasn't anything to be afraid of. . .now the pharaoh on the other hand. . . Yami Bakura cleared his throat and passed the group, whistling rather too innocently.

Yugi shook his head. "I don't think Tristan would appreciate that Tea." He said truthfully trying not to hurt her feelings. Inside he mentally cringed at wearing pink. Yami chuckled from beside him.

"Remember, we have to look for ourselves as well Tea." The pharaoh said.

"Right!" She beamed as she hugged the little T-shirt. "This is definitely my choice!" She said and they continued to walk.

Everyone had eventually gotten some clothes, Tristan occasionally giving his opinion on them as he started to laugh. Bakura had gathered clothes for Yami Bakura because the ancient tomb robber was not about to pick out /baby/ clothes for himself.

The only one who had not gotten clothes was Yami, because he couldn't find anything in leather.

"You won't find anything like that pharaoh." Kaiba rolled his eyes, making Tristan laugh.

Yami glared at the multi-billionaire but ignored him. "Fine." He hissed. It ended up that everything he picked was black.

Suddenly Tristan turned to Joey and whispered something to him then began to giggle.

"Can I kill the kid?" Yami Bakura growled. "His incessant giggling is getting on my nerves!"

"No you may not kill Tristan!" Bakura scolded his yami. "You're going to be a chibi too you know."

"Yeah, but at least I won't giggle!" Yami Bakura growled, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Um, guys?" Joey interrupted. "Tristan has something to say." He held the boy up.

Tristan looked around. "I hafta pee and I want you to take me!" He pointed a tiny finger at Yami Bakura.

Everyone looked at Yami Bakura expectantly, wondering what he was going to do. The grave robber just glared at the menacing little finger directed at him then growled. "Alright kid, let's go." He said and took Tristan from a startled Joey. "We'll be back in a few minutes." He mumbled then walked away toward the bathrooms.

Everyone blinked then Joey spoke up. "Everyone did see that right?" He wondered.

"Yeah." Tea blinked again. "Let's just hope they both come back alive."

After a few tense minutes Yami Bakura came back with Tristan sitting on his shoulders, pulling at his hair. He walked right over to Bakura and glared directly at him, their faces millimeters apart. "If you are this annoying I will beat you senseless." He growled then walked away.

Bakura gulped as Joey sighed, "We'd better grab some toys too, we need something to keep us busy." The others agreed and then slowly, they followed Yami Bakura.

Twenty minutes and over $500 dollars later the gang was making their way out of the store and back to Yugi's.

"Why don't we go to our place Seto? It's bigger." Mokuba suggested.

"No!" Yami Yugi and Kaiba said at the same time.

"I don't want Yami there!" Kaiba explained to his brother.

"And I don't wanna be there!" Yami explained.

Mokuba frowned and crossed his arms. "It was just a suggestion, you don't have to jump on me! Sheesh." He rolled his eyes and walked over to Yugi. With that they trooped back to the car, everyone got in with Joey in the drivers seat.

Yami Bakura stood outside the car and refused to get in.

"Can't you control your yami?" Kaiba mumbled to Bakura as the two were forced in the backseat with Yami Yugi and Yugi. Yami had somehow gotten stuck right beside Kaiba and he was making a really big deal about it.

"Yami! Move over that way! You're squishing me and I can hardly breathe!" Yugi gasped as he pushed on Yami's backside.

"But Kaiba's right there!" Yami whispered loudly as he pointed to Kaiba and looked at Yugi.

"Why don't you try to control him?" Bakura snapped, glaring at Kaiba. "It's not easy you know, he has a good right hook that I like to stay away from."

"What do you mean my driving stinks?" Joey glared at the white haired yami standing outside the car.

"What? You need me to spell it out for you?" Yami Bakura asked. "I would rather have the pharaoh's light driving than you! And he can't even see over the steering wheel or reach the pedals!"

Tea covered her ears to all the noise. Finally, she couldn't handle it anymore. "QUIET!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone stopped everything and stared at her, except Tristan anyway, who just continued to giggle from atop Yami Bakura's shoulders. "That's better!" She breathed, "Okay, Bakura, Kaiba, switch places. Yugi, Yami, switch places. There. Mokuba, you'll ride up here with me. Joey, get out of the car." Tea got in the driver's seat. "Get in the passenger seat you two and someone hold Tristan!" She hissed and started the car.

When everyone was in the car they sped away. Green, cobalt, violet, onyx and aquamarine watched as the car left their sight.

"Stupid onna." Muttered the voice belonging to the onyx eyes.

"Be quiet Wufei. I would have done the same." Aquamarine looked at onyx.

"Yeah, but what does that say about you Winner?" Wufei asked as he got into the car.

Cobalt narrowed, "What did you say about my koi?" He got into the car too.

"You guys fight! I drive!" Violet sparkled as he tried to dive into the driver's seat, but was being blocked by the green-eyed boy.

"This is Quatre's car Duo, I'm driving." Trowa said as he got in and shut the door.

Duo grumbled about how unfair the circus clown was being then turned to the blonde. "Get in the back and stop them before they kill each other." He growled as he got into the passenger seat.

"Why me?" Quatre looked up at the sky then jumped in the back of the car.


- - -


Why did I put Gundam Wing in here? I felt like it!