Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Four - To Be Continued... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: None

ChibiQuatre Muse: Nope, don't own it.

- - -


Part Four

To Be Continued…

Joey glared at the baby sitting in the chair staring back at him with big eyes. He was about to say something when the baby food, which had been clinging to his forehead, suddenly decided to slip down, covering the rest of his face. Tristan giggled hysterically, getting everyone's attention. "Joey looks funny!" The chibi pointed to the blonde.

Yami Yugi blinked then began to chuckle, soon followed by Yami Bakura and Kaiba. Yugi sighed and handed him a wet face clothe. "Here Joey, I'll feed Tristan." The smaller boy smiled sweetly as he traded spots with Joey. "Okay Tristan, time to eat." Yugi said as he made airplane noises with the spoon.

"Yay! I wike you Ugi!" Tristan exclaimed joyously as he clapped his hands in excitement. Joey huffed, but said nothing. Feeding time went over in a snap and soon everyone had retired to the living room for the evening.

In the room, Yugi sat with Yami as the smaller boy played with Tristan. Kaiba had stayed in the kitchen where he could have some peace and quiet while he worked on his laptop. (He took it everywhere you know.)

Tea sat in the only chair as she grabbed the TV remote, flipping through the channels while Bakura and Joey began a friendly game of Duel Monsters. At least, they started to play after five minutes of explaining to Yami Bakura that if Joey lost he could not send the blonde to the Shadow Realm.

A dejected Yami Bakura sat on the couch across from the chair. Mokuba sat on the other side.

Tristan suddenly let out a loud yawn, opening his mouth really big, the way chibi's usually do. He rubbed at his eye and looked up at Yugi sleepily. "Ugi, 'm tired." He whispered quietly, leaning his head on Yugi's shoulder.

"That's okay Tristan, let's go find a place for you to sleep." He said, slowly sliding off of the couch and made his way up the stairs.

"We should all probably get some rest." Yami spoke up as Yugi disappeared up the stairs. "We don't know what kind of day we have ahead of us and we may need all the energy we could get." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kaiba growled as he came into the room.

Yami raised an eyebrow. "Have you ever imagined Joey as a baby?"

Kaiba shuddered, "No, why would I want to?"

"Think about it this way, Joey now with all his energy in a little kid that we have to take care of."

Kaiba was quiet for a few seconds, then, "Good point. Fine, so where do we sleep?" He crossed his arms as Yugi came back down the stairs.

"Well…there's an extra bed in the guestroom. Yami and I'll stay in Grandpa's room so that leaves my bed open."

"I'll take it!" Kaiba and Yami Bakura yelled at the same time. They looked at each other and started a glaring match.

While his yami battled it out, Bakura looked at Yugi, "Tea should get one of the beds." He mentioned, always being polite.

Tea smiled. "You're sweet Bakura, thank you." Bakura blushed, causing Yami to snicker and Yami Bakura to gag violently. Tea glared at the two spirits. "You two are impossible!" She rolled her eyes.

"ANY way!" Yugi spoke before a fight bake out. "Tea can have the guestroom and Bakura and Yami Bakura can take my bed. The couch pulls out so Kaiba and Mokuba could sleep there and Joey…" Yugi seemed to think, missing Yami Bakura sticking his tongue out at Kaiba.

"No worries." Joey shrugged, "I'll sleep on the other couch." He said.

Yugi smiled. "Alright, now who's going to take Tristan?" He wondered

"I will." Joey volunteered, carefully taking the sleeping chibi from his friend. "Oh hey, if Tristan's going to turn back I'm going to need a blanket."

"Why?" Kaiba snorted.

Joey glared at him, "'Cause I don't wanna wake up next to a naked Tristan, alright?" He spat.

"Okay! Let's get to bed. I'm tired and I don't want to hear anymore of your childish arguing. It's going to be hell when you two are chibi's, I can just feel it." Tea mumbled as she climbed up the stairs.

With that, the rest of them went to bed too.