Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Five: Tea's Turn ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: Well, Kaiba comes to an interesting conclusion though he probably won't admit it to himself because he's a stubborn ass.


ChibiQuatre Muse: Nope, don't own it.

- - -


Part Five

Tea

Yugi yawned and opened his eyes, coming face to face with a still slumbering Yami. Observing his situation it seemed to Yugi that the pharaoh was a cuddlier. Yugi had to squash the urge to giggle at the thought of his cocky, sometimes egotistical over confidant alter ego, reduced to cuddling.

Then a thought occurred to him. It was morning that would mean…

***

Kaiba opened his eyes when the sun hit him. Oh well, at least he wasn't a chibi. It was a miracle that he had ever fallen asleep at all. One, he had Mokuba hogging the bed, then using Seto himself as a mattress and two, Joey Wheeler snored as loud as a Blue Eyes. Speaking of which…Kaiba sat up, gently removing his little brother from his chest. He looked over at the other couch and his chest suddenly tightened at the sight.

Joey lay stretched out on the couch, half of him on the floor. Tristan, now full grown again lay on the couch with Joey. No way, why do I feel…jealous? Shit! Kaiba jumped up and exited the living room. In his haste he stepped on the sleeping Joey's hand, waking the boy from his peaceful dreams.

Joey looked up in time to see Kaiba leave the room, then groggily he let the rest of his body fall to the floor in an easier way to get off the couch. Sitting up he blinked a few times then grinned. "Tristan! You're back to normal!" He laughed out loud, waking his sleeping friend and Mokuba as well.

Tristan sat up and yawned, "Of course I'm normal, what kind of dream did you have Joey?" He wondered, then noticed his predicament and he quickly grabbed the blanket and covered himself up. Wrapping it around him he went in search of clothes.

"He don't remember…." Joey realized as he got up and sat on the couch that Tristan had just vacated. "Huh…I wonder whose chibi now." Just as Joey said it crying could be heard. Jumping up he ran up the stairs where it was coming from, Mokuba followed him.

Joey met Bakura, an irritated Yami Bakura, Yugi and Yami at the top of the stairs and they all looked at each other, then the door to the guestroom where the crying was coming from.

"Well? Is someone going to open the door?" Mokuba asked.

"Tea's a girl, she'll probably be naked." Yami Bakura huffed. "And she's disturbing as it is, I don't need to see her bare ass."

Bakura slapped him; "She's just a baby." He said.

"Then YOU go in and get her." Yami Bakura hissed.

"I'll go in and get her." Joey rolled his eyes. Everyone looked at him strangely. "What?" He shrugged, "I have a baby sister!" Then went into the room. "Hey, where did we put the baby clothes we bought yesterday?" He called to the group standing in the hallway.

"I'll go get them." Yugi said as he left the scene, returning moments later and throwing the bag with Tea's baby clothes into the room, unknowingly to him that it hit Joey directly in the head.

Tea giggled as Joey counted the Baby Dragon's and Time Wizard's circling his head. He shook himself out of his daze and looked at the little girl. "Alright then, let's get you dressed." He said.

A few minutes later he emerged from the room, holding a small baby girl. "Whoa…" Tristan said, joining the group at the top of the stairs, "What happened to Tea?" He asked, confused.

"Same thing that happened to you." Yugi blinked.

"That didn't happen to me." Tristan shook his head. "When did you get here?" He looked at Yami Bakura, "And why did I wake up naked?" He wondered to himself.

"Oh yeah, Tristan don't remember what happened yesterday." Joey shrugged as he carried Tea down the stairs. "Someone better explain everything to him." He called up.

Everyone looked at Yami and he groaned, "I suppose that would be me. All right, all right! Tristan, we need to talk." He growled as he went down the stairs after Joey. In the living room everyone gathered, except Kaiba because he's special and Joey because he had gone into the kitchen to get Tea something to eat.

Yami handed Tristan the spell book that Joey had read out of it. Tristan looked at the book, seeing that it was in English. "Yeah, so?" He asked.

Yami sighed, "Joey read a spell that comes from France from centuries ago, that's why the spell he read was in French. Now this spell is a chibization spell, which means that it will turn everyone who was in the room at the time chibi for twenty-four hours each. Are you telling me that you don't remember anything from yesterday? Not even Yami Bakura taking you to the bathroom at the store?"

Tristan blanched as Yami Bakura growled, "Did you have to remind me?" The spirit rolled his eyes.

"He took me to the…oh God!" Tristan slapped his forehead.

"Hey! You chose me!" Yami Bakura hissed. "Should have drowned you in the toilet you little freak." He mumbled to himself but Bakura heard him and slapped him slightly on the arm.

Before anyone could say anything there was a crash in the kitchen and everyone jumped up to see what had happened. Tea sat on the cupboard sniffing, getting ready to start bawling. Joey sat on the floor covered in flour. The crash had been the flour container that had been sitting beside the sugar container on the cupboard where Tea sat.

Kaiba was sitting at the table ignoring everything typing on his laptop.

"Joey, what happened?" Yugi asked, as if it wasn't obvious. Yami looked up at the ceiling and shook his head, wondering how someone could be so dense sometimes.

"That brat knocked the flour down when I was trying to get the baby food out of the cupboard!" Joey pointed to the cupboard Tea sat on. With that out burst the baby girl on the cupboard started to cry. She let out an ear-piercing cry, forcing everyone to cover their ears.

Kaiba's laptop screen cracked, then shattered. "Shut her up!" He hollered above the noise.

Bakura was the first to react and he picked Tea up off of the cupboard and held her, gently bouncing her to try to get her to stop. "Hey, it's okay. Joey didn't mean it, he's just being mean." He said, which earned him a glare from Snow White who was still sitting on the floor.

Joey coughed on some of the flour, causing Tea to giggle quietly. "I'm gonna take a shower." He mumbled and got up.

"Um…flour and water don't mix Joey." Yugi pointed out, and this time Yami wondered how someone so dense could have denser friends.

"Right…" Joey sighed, "I'll figger something out." He went passed everyone, leaving a trail of footprints where he walked.

"Someone should clean that up." Yami Bakura pointed out the obvious.

Yami glared at him and went to the closet and grabbed the broom. "Be my guest." He growled and shoved the broom into Yami Bakura's hands. "Make sure you don't miss any of it." He hissed and left the room, going into the living room.

Everyone stared at where the pharaoh had disappeared. "I have a feeling he doesn't like kids." Mokuba said, breaking the silence.

"No, he just doesn't like Yami Bakura." Yugi shrugged and followed his dark half into the living room. Everyone soon followed, including Kaiba because his computer was now broken and he couldn't do anything with it, leaving Yami Bakura in the kitchen to clean up the flour.

Yami Bakura looked at the mess on the floor and then the broom in his hand. Finally he stormed into the living room, "How do you turn this thing on?" He asked.