Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Six - A Cold Shower ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: Sacrifice! Mwahahaha!!


ChibiQuatre Muse: Nope, don't own it.

- - -


Part Six

A Cold Shower

After Yugi taught Yami Bakura how to use the broom, he got the mess in the kitchen cleaned up. (Bakura would have done it, but Tea turned out to have a fetish for white hair and would not let the other boy go.)

"So…what do we do now?" Joey asked, bored. Everyone was in the living room; it had become the normal place to hang out. While he lay stretched out in the middle of the floor he was oblivious to the glances he was getting from a certain billionaire or the fact that two alter ego's were fighting with a certain baby because of a certain hair colour.

"I could think of a few things I'd like to do, but because of a certain beagle making the baby cry, my computer is trash." Kaiba hissed, trying to rid his head of these wacko thoughts about the dog. Speaking of wacko…he looked over at the other couch where Bakura sat holding Tea, looking bored as his yami tried to get the little girl to let go of him.

"Hey! That ain't my fault!" Joey hissed, still staring up at the ceiling, but that was the only reply he gave.

"This is too weird." Tristan was still trying to get his brain wrapped around the information he had received. He looked and Tea and couldn't believe that he had actually been a chibi! He looked around the room and tried to picture what everyone would look like as a chibi.

Yugi and Mokuba weren't that hard…take away a little more height and that would probably be it.

He smirked to himself when he imagined Yami Yugi as a small toddler, having to carry around the Millennium Puzzle, which was almost as big as he was.

Joey, god, he didn't want to be here for that. He had known Joey for a while and the kid had always had so much energy that he got into trouble. Tristan knew he'd have to leave then.

Kaiba…now what would Kaiba be like as a kid again? "Probably a pain in the ass." He said, not realizing he had said it out loud.

"Who's a pain in the ass?" Joey asked from the floor and Tristan realized that he had everyone's attention except for Tea and Yami Bakura's.

Tristan blinked, "Um, no one, sorry, just thinking out loud!" He laughed nervously as he saw the suspicious look that Yami and Kaiba were giving him. "Say, how about if we go to the park?" He suggested.

Yami Bakura finally got Tea to let go of his hair, but she only grabbed onto his Millennium Ring. He groaned as he started to fight with the baby. He was trying not to hurt her because he didn't want her to cry again, it hurt his ears.

"That's a good idea." Bakura agreed, finally just setting Tea in Yami Bakura's lap. The white-haired spirit froze instantly and then turned a glare on his lighter half.

"What? She likes you. It seems all chibis do." Bakura shrugged.

Yami leaned over to Yugi, "When I turn chibi, keep me away from him." He whispered, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Yugi nodded, "Only if you do the same for me." He said then noticed the glare from the other spirit. "So the park right? Let's go!" He said quickly, not up to being sent to the Shadow Realm after this was over.

Everyone got up and dressed (for those who were still in pajamas, like Yugi.) and then the group left the game shop (which had been closed because of a `family emergency') and made their way to the nearby park. Once there they separated, agreeing to go back home within an hour or two.

Yami Bakura quickly made his get away, trying to get as far away from that child as he could. The only problem was that there were many children at the park today and once they all saw him they suddenly jumped up and ran over to him.

"Play with us!" One said.

"Yeah! We can play Cowboys & Indians!" Another said.

"I want to be a princess! He can be my prince!" A little girl said.

"There's no princesses or princes in Cowboys & Indians!" A boy crossed his arms.

"There are now!" The girl glared at him, causing him to `eep'.

"Okay!" The boy gave up too quickly.

"I know!" One little girl giggled happily, everyone looked at her. "We can play…Sacrifice!" She said and everyone quickly agreed.

"Sacrifice? Why don't I like the sound of this?" Yami Bakura groaned as he was dragged away behind some bushes and promptly tied to a tree with a skipping rope.

Joey took Tea to the sand and he; Yugi, Mokuba and Tristan played with the little girl. That left Yami, Kaiba and Bakura standing by the entrance to the park. Bakura, who had lost sight of his yami shrugged to himself and joined the small group in the sand, where Tea was burying Joey.

Yami crossed his arms and glared at Kaiba. "When I am a chibi don't come near me." He hissed.

Kaiba rolled his eyes. "I don't plan on it, only make sure that you don't come near me when I'm a chibi! If I find out that you did I'll…"

"You'll what?" Yami growled, glaring at Kaiba.

Kaiba glared back and they were in a contest.

"Hey! We found two more sacrifices!" A voice suddenly yelled and Yami and Kaiba suddenly found themselves by little kids.

Yami glanced at Kaiba while Kaiba glanced at Yami. "Sacrifices?" They both questioned at the same time, and then the kids jumped them and dragged them over to where Yami Bakura was still tied to the tree.

"It's awfully quiet around here suddenly." Bakura pointed out as he looked around seeing that they were the only one's in the park.

"That's because Tea just covered Joey's mouth." Mokuba laughed, pointing at the mountain of sand in front of them. The mountain moved and Joey came up sputtering, spitting sand out of his mouth.

Tea giggled at the sight.

Joey sighed, "First flour, now sand, what next?" He mumbled to himself just as an air piercing scream came from behind the bushes, causing everyone to look up startled. "What do you think that was?" Joey wondered as the group stood up, Tristan holding Tea.

"I don't know…but it kinda sounded like Yami Bakura…" Yugi mentioned.

There was another scream, followed by another.

"That sounded like Kaiba…and Yami." Bakura said and suddenly the bushes split and three forms, covered in mud, leaves, grass, rocks and twigs ran out of them, running straight toward the group holding the baby and hiding behind them.

"Keep them away from us!" One of the forms shivered, it was Yami Bakura.

"Please Ra! Save us!" That had been Yami.

"I'll pay you, just please don't let them near us!" And that was the great Seto Kaiba.

Joey suddenly laughed out loud and he continued to laugh even as the small kids came up to them.

"Hey Mister! Can we have our sacrifices back? We hadn't even gotten to the dolls clothes yet." One of the boys said.

"No!" The mud covered forms yelled loudly, then went back to cowering.

"Nah kids, we have to take them home and give them a bath. I'm sure you'll find something else to play with." Joey said as they pushed the three sulking boys back towards the game shop. "Everyone heard them right? The great Pharaoh, the heartless tomb robber and the great Seto Kaiba just begged us to do something."

"Joey, that's not funny." Yugi pointed out, but was interrupted by Tristan, Mokuba and Bakura laughing and Tea giggling. (Okay, so Bakura giggled too.) Yugi sighed and laughed too. It was funny, a little, okay so a lot.

As soon as they stepped foot in the game shop, Yami ran up the stairs. "I call the shower first!" He said and disappeared.

"Great, so what do we do until he gets out?" Kaiba mumbled as he and Yami Bakura were forced to stand outside because Yugi wouldn't let them into the game shop.

Unbeknownst to the two mud covered monsters that Joey and Bakura had grabbed the garden hose from the backyard and had turned the water on. Pressing down the handle on the sprayer sent a jet of water threw the air and right onto the two unsuspecting boys.

"Ack! That's cold!" Yami Bakura hissed, turning around and glaring at his other half.

Kaiba was somewhat standing behind Yami Bakura and ducking to stay out of the spray, but the tomb robber was becoming cleaner and Bakura chose to ignore the threats of being killed when he was dry and warm again.

When Yami Bakura was done he moved out of the way so the spray could hit Kaiba as he grabbed a towel Yugi had offered him.

"Stupid schnauzer." Kaiba yelled as Joey sprayed him right in the mouth. "I'm going to make you pay for this." Kaiba mumbled under his breath. "Just you wait."