Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Seven - ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: Um...perverted thoughts about carrots? Oh no, I didn't end up writing that ~.~ never mind!


ChibiQuatre Muse: Nope, don't own it.

- - -


Part Seven

Supper

Tea giggled as Bakura tried to make everyone supper. They'd all voted on him making it cause he was the only one who knew how to cook. The only problem was that everyone kept getting in the way. Twice he had spilt water on someone, the first time on Kaiba, who he had quickly backed away from and then the other had been Yugi who had been to say the least...drenched.

Bakura had found it weird though, when Yami Yugi looked so eager to help Yugi change out of his wet clothes. Raising an eyebrow he went back to work. He had Yami Bakura peeling and then cutting carrots at the table while Joey held Tea. The little girl giggled every time Yami Bakura would cut himself and curse, which was often.

"I hate chibis." Yami Bakura mumbled under his breath as he cut himself yet again. "Ryou!" The ancient spirit actually whined, causing Joey to laugh as well as Tea. Yami Bakura sent them a glare and started to mumble things under his breath as he continued with peeling the damned carrot he was holding. He was beginning to loathe the colour orange.

Tristan had gone home to give everyone more room, and the group suspected that he was still a little freaked out at the fact that he had turned into a chibi and couldn't remember anything. They all had had time to get used to the idea where as Tristan had sort of been forced into it.

After a few more curses and growling, Joey took over peeling the carrots while Yami Bakura held Tea. This turned out to not be a good idea for the tomb robber because Tea immediately grabbed a hold of his hair and pulled hard. But his screaming was ignored as Joey finished up and cleaned the carrots of dirt and Yami Bakura's blood. A little while after that, Bakura had finished with supper and called everyone.

"It's about time!" Kaiba growled, "What the hell took you so long?" He questioned as he sat down at the table, making sure that he and Yami were as far away from the other as possible. It was just luck that Kaiba had taken the seat next to Joey's. Beside Joey was Yugi and beside him was Yami. On the other side of Yami was Mokuba, Bakura, then Tea then Yami Bakura, who was also sitting beside Kaiba.

Bakura looked at Kaiba for a second, figuring that nobody wanted to know that there had been blood on the carrots so he just shrugged. Sure, the carrots had been cleaned, but it was still a little weird to think about. Besides that, Bakura knew that Yami Yugi would have a hay-day making fun of his other half if he knew. It was funny, but Yami Yugi (thank god) did not have to sleep with Yami Bakura at night and Bakura was particularly happy to be sharing the bed with the other.

At that thought, Bakura blushed and everyone noticed.

"I won't ask again." Kaiba mumbled as he shook his head, still thinking that it was because of what he had asked.

"What did you do to our supper Bakura?" Yami raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I was thinking about something else." Bakura said, slightly glaring at the pharaoh. With that everyone ate without anything happening, okay, well, almost anything.

"Alright, who the hell is throwing the peas?" Yami Yugi looked around the table, interrupting any and all conversations.

"What the hell are you talking about pharaoh?" Yami Bakura mumbled as he chewed on a carrot.

"And here I thought that I was asking a simple question." Yami rolled his eyes. "Well? Who did it?" He crossed his arms, eyeing Yami Bakura.

Yami Bakura saw this and put a hand to his chest. "You don't believe that I would do such a thing. Surely you jest." He grinned as he went back to his eating.

Yami glared at Seto then went back to eating, missing the smirk on a certain tomb robber's face as brown eyes looked over at the smiling chibi who had no more peas on her plate.

Okay, so maybe chibi's weren't so bad.