Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi For A Day ❯ Part Eight: Bakura ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: Bakura talks like a little kid. Most of the time it's just R's turned into W's. And I think I actually get serious in this chapter. The next one's worse though. *sigh* Even when writing a humor, I can't stay funny.

And please don't get confused! Bakura is not Yami Bakura here! And they eventually start calling him by his first name, this was the chapter I found out Ryou's first name…I think.


ChibiQuatre Muse: Nope, don't own it.

- - -


Part Eight

Bakura

Yami woke up after hearing a scream. At first, through his groggy mind he wondered if Joey had walked in on Kaiba naked or something. But no, he remembered that Joey couldn't scream that high. Opening his eyes, he looked around the room, noticing that it was 9:01 am. That would mean that Tea had switched back to being normal and someone else had taken her place. He looked down beside him, relieved that it hadn't been himself or Yugi.

Sighing to himself he snuggled closer against Yugi and closed his eyes. He was about to fall asleep again when the door to their room roughly opened and something was dropped right on top of them. This woke Yugi and they both looked up to see Yami Bakura standing there, having deposited another chibi on the bed. "You take care of him, I'm going back to sleep." The tomb raider mumbled as he left the room, slamming the door shut.

"What a meany-head." The little chibi crossed his arms and pouted. Yugi and Yami both looked down at the white-haired child.

"Bakura?" Yugi asked, still a little asleep.

"Yeah, but that's my wast name!" The chibi grinned. "I wike Wyou bedder." He explained. He stood up and both the teens realized that Bak-Ryou had yet to get dressed. "Can we go pway now, pweas? That jewk wouldn't pway wit me." The little boy pouted again.

Yami turned to look at Yugi. "He's cute and all, but…" Yugi could see that Yami wanted to get some more sleep so he nodded to Ryou and picked the boy up.

"Alright, let's get you some clothes first though." He said.

"I don't wike cwothes!" Ryou whined. "And don't call me cute!" He yelled back to Yami.

"Yes, but there's a girl here." Yugi tried to explain to what he guessed was a three-year-old. "At least we have this Monday off, Tea won't have to worry about her tests anymore." The small boy mumbled to himself as he found the bags of clothes in the bathroom, everyone had agreed that that'd be the best place for it. "Okay, this is what you picked out." Yugi said, holding up a shirt.

Ryou's eyes went wide. "I don't have to wear that thing, do I?" He asked, his eyes growing bigger and watery.

"It's not that bad." Yugi shrugged.

"Then you wear it." Ryou replied.

"It won't fit me."

"Have you twied?"

"No, but they're for little kids."

"You is widdle." Ryou pointed out and Yugi sighed, seeing that he was not going to get the boy to wear the clothes.

"Okay, pick something else then." He said and held the bags out for Ryou to look through. Ryou picked out a navy blue shirt that had been bought for Yami Bakura but Yugi didn't think Yami Bakura knew that. He also picked out white shorts, and of course underwear.

"Do I hafta wear them?" Ryou tried one last time, giving Yugi the evil puppy eyes.

Yugi only smiled and shook his head. "I can do that too ya know, so it won't work on me." He said as Ryou pouted, but pulled on the clothes. After that Yugi had planned on taking Ryou downstairs to watch TV, but the chibi had plans of his own. He raced to Yugi's room where the tomb robber had gone back to sleep.

"Batuwa!" Ryou yelled at the top of his lungs as he pushed the door open and then disappeared into the room. Yugi reached the door just in time to see Ryou jump onto the bed and directly onto Yami Bakura, who was startled into consciousness. "Pway wit me now!" Ryou demanded as he sat on Yami Bakura's stomach. "Pweas?" He gave the spirit the puppy eyes. "I'll wove you foweva and eva and eva and even a wong time aftew that!" The small boy promised.

"What's with you and chibis?" Yami wondered, joining Yugi at the door.

Yami Bakura shot him a glare. "How the hell do I know?"

"Yeah! How the heww does he know!" Ryou asked, looking over at Yami.

"Watch your mouth kid, we don't need you giving your father a heart attack because you swore when you're back to normal." Yami Bakura sighed as he picked Ryou off of him and then stood up. "Do you mind?" He glared at the two at the door. "I wanna change."

"That's great Yami Bakura, the first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one. I'm glad to see you wanting to change." Yami said and closed the door.

"I meant clothes you stupid pharaoh!" Yami Bakura yelled through the closed door. "Besides," He mumbled as he placed Ryou on the bed. "The first step to fixing your problem is having a problem."

"Do you awways tawk to youwsewf?" Ryou asked from the bed.

"Yes, now shut up and let me change." Yami Bakura spat over his shoulder.

"You is mean!" Ryou sniffed at the harshness, "Fine!" He yelled and jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Ryou, wait!" Yami Bakura yelled after him but then sighed and finished getting dressed. He found the chibi sitting with a very angry looking Seto Kaiba and a sleepy Mokuba and Joey. Ryou had pounced on the duo in the pull out bed and Seto's cursing had woken Joey who was on the couch.

He could hear Yugi and Yami in the kitchen. "Ryou, I didn't mean it." Yami Bakura sighed as he looked at the child who had his back to him and his face buried in Kaiba's chest.

Slowly, the chibi looked back at him. "You didn't?" He sniffed, though Yami Bakura could find no trace of tears.

"Little faker." Yami Bakura mumbled to himself. "No, I didn't." He said to the little kid.

"Yay! I wove you `Ami!" Ryou jumped up and away from Kaiba, launching himself into Yami Bakura's arms.

Yami Bakura sighed and looked up at the ceiling, asking Ra what he had done to deserve this. Then he remembered who he was. Oh yeah, duh. "Yeah, yeah. Come on kid, let's find you something to eat then we can play or watch TV or something to keep you occupied." He sighed as he went into the kitchen, joining the other two, letting the other three go back to sleep. Well, Joey and Kaiba did, Mokuba was up now for the day. Besides that, he thought Ryou made a cute chibi.

"But I don't wanna eat that!" Ryou whined as Yami Bakura tried to make him eat some cereal. He was older than both Tristan and Tea were so he didn't need the baby food, which they were out of anyway because Joey had had a midnight snack.

"Eat it before I force it down your throat!" Yami Bakura had had enough.

"No!" Ryou glared up at his yami. "I don't wike you, you is mean!" He accused.

Yami Bakura glared back. "I don't wike- I mean like you either!" He growled and stood up; causing the little boy who had been sitting in his lap to tumble to the floor. Yami Bakura stomped out of the room, waking a sleeping Joey and Kaiba again.

Ryou sat up and sniffed to himself, but Yugi couldn't see any tears. But before Yugi could say anything, the small boy jumped up and ran into the living room after Yami Bakura. "I sowwy `Ami! I weally sowwy! Pweas don't be mad at me!" He called, running over to Yami Bakura and jumped up into his lap as he sat in the one and only chair in the living room. He buried his face in Yami Bakura's neck. "I still wike you, I sowwy." He said softly and then waited to see what Yami Bakura would do.

The small boy wasn't the only one waiting, Kaiba and Joey were also curious, as well as Yugi and Yami who were still in the kitchen. Mokuba was too busy eating breakfast to care.

"I know I'm going to regret this somehow, but fine." He said and he felt Ryou squeeze his neck tightly.

"Yay!" He squealed. "I go eat bweakfast now, then can we pway?" He asked, looking up at Yami Bakura with big brown chibi eyes.

Yami Bakura started a mantra saying `Don't look into the eyes, don't look into the eyes.' But the intelligent tomb robber forgot that that was like saying `don't look down' when in a really high place. What did he do? He looked down, and right into the chibi eyes. He slapped his forehead. "Yes, then we can pwa- I mean play." He mumbled as Ryou jumped off of him and ran back into the kitchen.

Yami Bakura moved his head when he heard snickering. Glaring at the pharaoh, then Kaiba he mumbled something, telling them just where to go before sulking in the chair.

Okay, he had changed his mind.

Chibi's were annoying.

Especially one's with white hair and brown eyes.

Though…he was kinda cute.