Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate Covered Ice ❯ Looking And Longing ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Yami: Sugarholic does NOT own Yugioh only this plot. Trust me if she did no one under 17 could legally watch the show.
Me: and now you can read. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla war in 1783 bla bla bla millions killed and more pointless bla. This was the only thing going in of Ryou Daidouji's ears. Most people would take the silver haired youth to be your average perfect student by the way he dressed and acted. Always a bit on the shy and quiet side when around strangers but when surrounded by friends he's still soft-spoken but will still engage in conversation. Well, that's only when he isant chasing down his dark side Bakura telling him not to throw rocks at small children or to stop him from setting things on fire. Like the principle's car for instance when he caught Ryou reading a manga in class during one of his school rounds.
One would expect this oh-so-perfect youth to be listening attentively to his teacher's lecture but his eyes and mind were on something or should I say someone much more pleasing to the eye.
The object of Ryou's attention as follows ice blue eyes, stood at 6'2, dark brown hair, and rich as hell. The one the only Seto Kaiba. Yes, the 17 year old billionaire may not have realized it yet, but he had Ryou's full and undivided attention at the moment. And who could blame him? He was much more pleasing to the eyes than the eye sore lecturing to the class. This eye sore takes the name Mrs. Shindo. This incredibly overweight, coke bottle glasses wearing, yellow sunflower dress wearing, evil, old bat decided that on such a nice Friday morning she would bore her students to death.
A loud crack from a ruler was suddenly heard and all eyes were on he teacher. I can understand that this is Friday. But that leaves absolutely NO excuse to sleep during class! The class looked the other way not giving a damm. Mr. Wheeler can you tell me about which war I was just talking about? Joey groaned and said sleepily people were shot some died...I forget the rest. The half of the class that was awake laughed. Well, I'm glad the class thinks Mr. Wheeler has a career in comedy. You can see him on the corner doing comedy for the rest of his life since he cant pay attention in class. When Mrs. Shindo turned her back a wad of gum was lodged in her hair. Courtesy of Malik Istar. The awake part of the class giggled. What made it even better was that the old hag dident feel it when it was lodged. No matter she would discover it when she pulled that hideous wig off tonight. No one teacher or student should know better than to talk about Joey Wheeler when his boyfriend is around. Yugi sighed Malik, some people just never learn.
Seto continued clicking away on his labtop. Most people expected the CEO to be typing some important business document, or a multi billion dollar deal. Not this time folks. The CEO of one of the most powerful companies in Japan and perhaps the world, was currently on some game site blasting evil green aliens into oblivion. Ryou had to suppress a laugh even though it wasent that big of a suprise. After Battle City the brunette calmed down a bit. He and Joey still had their somewhat childish banter but they could get along pretty well now. Joey would always be a kid at heart but had muttered over the year. Ryou was knocked out of his thoughts by the bell chime.
Finally said Duke. I thought that bitch would never shut up. And trust me this isant a one time thing said Tristin. She can go on and on and on. She can make that class seem like hours. Duke had just transferred to their school. Duke's excuse to the principle was that it was easier to get to his game shop and school this way But the others knew it was just so he and Tristin could make out during school all day. Yami materialized beside Yugi when no one was looking and asked how was class Yugi? Boring as hell as usual said Yugi drained and it was only 1st period. Yes, guys and gals little Yugi Mouto just swore. But think about it, when you hang around 3 psychopathic Egyptian yamis day in and day out your bound to pick up a few things.
Bakura had just woken up from his nap in his soul room and started talking to his good side. So Ryou did you have a nice time burning a hole in Seto's pants with your eyes in class. Ryou blushed lightly and said though the link fuck of Bakura I wasn't looking at his ass. My my my someone's a bit grouchy this morning. You know what would help, if you got laied for once. Ryou promptly shut his side of the link off. Now that wasent a very hakari like thing to do said Bakura materializing beside Ryou. Ryou rolled his eyes and said get back in your soul room I'm going to second period. Bakura said something in Egyptian probably naughty and disappeared into his soul room once again.
Ryou, Yugi, and Joey had 2nd period gym together. Ryou went into the boys locker room and started to change. Oh did I forget to metchen that a certain CEO has this period of gym as well? Oops my bad! Well, he does proving once again that good things happen to good people. I don't see why I even have to come to gym I'm in perfect health mumbled Seto. And in perfect muscular form thought Ryou. Oh yeah don't drool over incredibly hot CEO next standing near me. The silver haired youth kept repeating this phrase in his mind until he had finished dressing and went over to Joey and Yugi who were already dressed and waiting for their friend.
Lets go said Joey I wanna go on run these fucking laps and rest. The shorter boys nodded in agreement. They all went into the gymnasium and sat in their respective rows waiting on role call. When the coach finished with roll call they all started running laps.
Our three main boys were lagging in the middle with a few other boys while Seto deciding to be lazy today, decided to lag in the back. Joey soon got sick of it and lagged in the mid back. Yugi and Ryou stayed in the middle of the group wanting to finish. Seto was currently starening somewhat drooling. Something that is quiet unusual for the CEO unless in evolved money. Shit again with the starening thought Seto. Damm they shouldn't make us wear such short shorts for gym. Seto's eyes were currently glued to Ryou's ass. Why does he have to have such a nice, round, ass? And why am I obsessing over it?!
Allright people you've done enough free day for he rest of the period yelled the coach. Finally said Yugi who looked like he had just run a marathon. Are you coming with us? Asked Ryou. Were going to the volleyball court to rest. Um in a minuet, you two go on ahead I'll catch up. The two hakaris shrugged but went on anyway.
As soon as their backs were turned Joey somehow developed an evil gleam in his eye and started walking towards Seto. Joey grinned and said simply, I saw you. Seto looked puzzled for a minuet and asked saw me what? Don't act dumb Kaiba I saw you giving Ryou, or should I say Ryou's ass the once over. And the twice over on and on and on. I was not.. Don't even try to deny it Kaiba I saw you said Joey grinning wider. Seto blushed the lightest shade of pink and said fine Wheeler you win. But if you tell him Ill slit your thought. And... Yeah I know Kaiba you don't make empty threats you don't need to go into long list of threats mode on me. Don't worry about it, besides I think he likes you back. Seto rolled his eyes and said yeah and you don't like fucking Malik into the mattress every night. Well, sometimes we don't make it to the mattress but oh well said the blond. Joey I know we are civil but I sersiouly do not want to be informed about your sex life. Joey just walked of laughing to himself and went over to his friends.
Finally it was lunch time and the whole group was together again. Well guys the weekend is almost hear and once again all of us are broke said Tristin. Except for Duke said Malik in a slight whiny voice. How come you don't spend some of that money and let us have some fun over the weekend for a change? Hey I'm trying to save up for a collage education dumbass and my games just took off. Besides said Ryou, you would spend it on nothing booze anyway with your little fake id. And the problem with that would be? Asked Bakura materializing beside Ryou. So I guess it's the same plan as usual graze the mall and window shop said Yugi. Pretty much everyone answered back. Answered back. Hey I'm going for drinks anyone want anything while I'm up? Asked Ryou. Various names of drinks and tea were called out and Ryou went to the vending machines with the little money they had.
Bakura sat down and said finally now I can talk. You do too much of that already tomb-robber said Yami smirking. I'll ignore that comment for the moment so you can hear my excuse for associating with you. Now I'm damm sure all of you have noticed Ryou's "little" infatuation with Kaiba correct? To Bakura's suprise all heads nodded in agreement. Well Ive already come up with a plan to help them. Now before you all call out the world has gone to shit Bakura cares for someone! Lets get one thing straight. I am so fucking sick of Ryou walking around this school like a lovesick little high school girl. It's finally nagged my last nerve and I can take it anymore! So your already formulating a plan asked Marik who just decided to pop out of his soul room. Dammit Marik give me a fucking warning before you try that shit! I'll do as I fucking please little light replied Malik who was beginning to go into angry mode. Joey knew an angry Malik was an un horney Malik, and that just wouldn't do. Joey decided to remedy this problem by kissing him full on the lips.
OK back to my ingenious plan said Bakura. That is if you want to help my lighter half, you do want to help don't you said Bakura looking very darkly at the group. Even though Yami and Marik were not phased by Bakura's look they knew if they dident help not only would they never hear the end of it they would feel a bit guilty. I mean come on who can say no to a face like Ryou's? And besides as many times as Ryou has pitched in to help with repairs from Marik and Bakura's damage with fire and Yami's attempts at cooking they were very much in debt with Ryou. And so a group of friends, enemies, and comrades gathered around a lunch table outside to discuss Bakura's master plan after agreeing to Bakura's "polite" request.
And all this was going on while a certain ice blue eyed person sat in the library clicking away on his labtop. And possibly thinking of a certain chocolate eyed person.
--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Me: Well that's chapter one. If you liked it please review with the oh-so-wonderful review button. Tell me if I sucked or not and if I need a beta reader because my writing is so bad. Until next time people bubi. ^__^


Converting /tmp/phpfNJcJT to /dev/stdout