Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Morning ❯ Cold Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey ladies and gents, time for another Silvertales Shorty! YEE-HOO!

Don't you just love things with no plot? I know I do! I might do something more with this later but for now…it's up for debate. No specific paring just ?/Seto. You fill in your fav. Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: No, I don't own Yu-gi-oh! If I did, do you really think they'd show anything else on Kids WB?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

"Ugh…"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

"Ugh…ugh!"

Crash!

I rolled over in bed and sighed. It was empty. I knew where he was. I looked around the semi-dark bedroom and saw the ruined remains of the alarm clock I had just batted off the nightstand. I felt bad for a moment but then decided, Fuck it. He can buy a new one.

Chilled sunlight was peeking thru the heavy blue curtains and I vaguely wondered what time it was. Well, I'd know…if I hadn't trashed the clock.

I sat and wrapped the comforter around me against the chill of the house. I walked around the debris of the alarm clock, pushed the bedroom door open and walked out into the hall, the cold wood floor startling me into letting out a little gasp. Damn, it was cold out here.

I stumbled sleepily down the grand staircase in the foyer, the soft morning light reflecting off the fresh coating of snow outside. I stopped and observed for a moment. My eyes wouldn't focus on the brightness that was glaring off the snow. I sighed and turned right. I walked down the hall and reaching solid oak doors, I pushed them open.

The clack…clack…clackity clack stopped and I met iced over blue eyes. I blinked slowly once, wrapped the comforter around me tighter and walked towards those eyes. I wrapped the cold body up in the blanket and sat myself in its lap. I enveloped snowy pale hands in my own and placed a kiss on ashen skin.

"You promised."

A noncommittal grunt was my answer.

We sat in silence, the body's shaggy brown hair falling onto puffy, sleep-deprived eyelids. My fingers fumbled over the buttons on its wrinkled dress shirt and the body sighed heavily. I reached up and took off gold wire glasses, setting them carefully on the dark oak desk.

I stood and again took cold hands into my own. I pulled the body from the chair and surrounded it with mine as it shivered from being made to stand after all those hours sitting. A timid voice reached my ears,

"I'm so tired."

"Come to bed…just come to bed with me…" I whispered. The empty shell followed me out of the oak doors, down the hall, past the snowy glow, up the grand staircase, down the cold wood hall, into our bedroom, around the 4 pieces of alarm clock and into our bed.

I sat the body on the bed and slowly undressed it. I laid my porcelain doll next to me in bed and pressed its head close to my chest. Its eyes fluttered closed and a deep sigh issued from its pale pink lips.

"You're allowed to be tired. I love you Seto."

Aww…fluff alert. Anywho, review if you want. Thanks.